Categories > Movies > Lion King

The tail of two princes

by Ookamikira

It's a story about Mufasa and Scar. M/M. If you don't like it then that's good to know.

Category: Lion King - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2010-08-30 - Updated: 2010-08-31 - 357 words

?Blocked
This story was requested by 2 people. Enjoy, please. It make me laugh while typing this. please tell me what you think of it, it's always good to know what you think.
------------------------------------
There once was 2 cubs named Mufasa and Scar. They were out hunting together alone until Scar tackle Mufasa, pushing him into the depth of a random cave. The light of the sun was fading as they went farther into the cave.
"Mufasa, this will be the spot to...um...you know," whispered Scar. Scar moved closer and press gently on Mufasa's lips with his. As Scar pulls back, Mufasa pinned him down playfully, lowered his body looked and kissed him with passion. Scar can feel his brother's wet length rubbing on his own. Scar moaned and yelled his brother's name. Mufasa swiftly moved behind Scar and slowly entered in the poop chute. Scar can't make out what was pain and pleasure.
"Scar, It's so tight," moaned Mufasa. Mufasa moved to Scar's ear and gently nibbled on his ear. Scar couldn't help but lowering his chest which made Mufasa go in deeper.
"Harder!" Panted Scar. As Mufasa increased the speed, Scar felt he can't take it anymore. Scar felt Mufasa pushed in deeper and burning fluids rushed in his insides.
"This will always be our secret spot forever," said Scar as he looked at he brother falling asleep. But it was forgotten.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years later, Mufasa was crowned king then left the broken heart Scar alone with anger and vengeance. Later as Mufasa slipped on the cliff, he saw his brother and ask for help but Scar pinned his paws.
"I am king," whispered Scar in Mufasa's ears and kissed him on his lips. Scar drag his brother out of the cliff and knock him out. At the time Mufasa woke up, Scar came in.
"Scar, where am I and what did you do to my son?"
"Ah, don't worry, you will feel right at home and your son is in a better place." Scar moved to his brother's mouth and put his dick in his face. Mufasa moved his head forward and start licking Scar's dick.
Sign up to rate and review this story