Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My chemical high school romance

explaining

by emo-girl

Bob can't explain but maybe Jimmy can make Gerard feel better....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-09-09 - Updated: 2010-09-09 - 768 words

?Blocked
“Come on explain Bob or else I’ll knock it out of you,” Jimmy said.
“I…he… I don’t… I can’t,” he said.
“Well then I can’t be with a cheating bastard,” I said.
“Come on Gerard, I’m taking you home,” Jimmy said.
He took me to his car.
“Please Gerard,” Bob said.
I looked at him then got into the car.
He drove me home quickly.
“Jimmy,” I said.
“What’s wrong?” he asked.
“Thank you, but can you stay with me?” I asked.
“Of course,” he said. He came inside with me.
I curled up on the sofa and cried a little bit.
“Hey don’t worry, if he has cheated he is the one at fault, so don’t waste tears on him,” he said wiping my cheeks.
I could feel his breath on me. Suddenly I closed the gap and kissed him softly.
But it turned more heated, more passionate and rougher.
I was soon on the sofa straddling Jimmy, my hands roaming his body as he holds onto my hips. His tongue was fast but pleasurable.
“Gerard, I don’t want you just do this because you’re hurt,” Jimmy said.
“I want it, Jimmy make me feel better, please,” I said into his ear and then sucked the lobe.
He pulled my head back to his lips.
I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs and pushed him onto my bed as I locked the door.
I straddled him again, grinding our hips together.
“Oh God Gerard…” he moaned into our kiss.
“Does Jimmy like?” I asked smirking.
“Yes,” he moaned. I started kissing and biting his neck, I could feel his large erection poking into my leg.
“Some is happy,” I growled.
“Oh god Gerard, please I want it,” he moaned.
“What would you like?” I asked.
“To fuck you,” he moaned.
“Have you ever done it with a guy?” I asked.
“No, but I’m willing to find out, if you’ll let me?” he asked.
I unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor. He did the same with mine.
I flicked his button on his trousers off, tugged the zipper down and tugged his trousers off him. He did the same with mine, and then started teasing my boxers down, letting free my erection. I didn’t waste time with his; I just tugged them off and flung them on the floor.
“Lube?” Jimmy asked.
I went to the draw and got out a bottle of lube and threw it on the bed next to Jimmy, he started lubing his fingers up and I lay down on the bed.
He straddled me, making out erections rub.
“Oh God,” he moaned out.
“Do it Jimmy please,” I panted as I flicked my head from side to side.
He pushed one finger inside me, pain was took over by pleasure as he pumped it in and out of me, then added the second one and scissored me.
“Are you sure Gee?” he asked.
“Yes,” I answered. He nodded and lubed his dick up. He lined up with my entrance.
He slowly started to push into me but he must have realised it caused more pain so he slammed straight into me, which made me cry out.
“Are you okay?” he asked.
I nodded. He slowly plunged in and out of me. Making it go from pain to pleasure. I started moaning and my breath became louder.
“Oh God Jimmy…fuck…” I moaned out.
“Shit…this feels so good…” Jimmy moaned out as his head fell back.
“Harder Jimmy…” I panted. He didn’t question, he picked up the speed, thrusting in and out of me harder and faster.
“Yes Jimmy…” I cried out.
Suddenly he hit my spot.
“Fuck Jimmy there!” I cried out and squeezed my eyes shut in pleasure.
“Have I found it?” he asked.
“Yes, keep on hitting it,” I answered breathlessly.
He carried on hitting in. I put my hands around my dick and started pumping, but Jimmy’s larger hands moved mine and started pumping it himself.
“Oh God, I’m gonna-,” Jimmy moaned and the came inside me. He carried on pumping me till I came spilling out into his hands. He lay down next to me, we didn’t say anything, and we just lay there coming down from the mind blowing orgasm.
“Gerard?” Jimmy asked.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“Does this mean we are together?” he asked. Did it?

A/N: I’m going to leave a cliff hanger to annoy the hell out of you, hehe XD
Sign up to rate and review this story