Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Oh, The Night I've Had...

by Keliah

"Patrick sat down next to me. I wasn't too keen on how close he was, but there was something about him that didn't make me move away. Maybe it was the smell of his cologne, mixed with the scent of ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-09-17 - Updated: 2010-09-17 - 2815 words - Complete

?Blocked
This is seriously just something I wrote in like, a day. It's probably really shitty. But, I sorta like it nonetheless. Rate and review, and all that jazz. :)

"When do you think they'll be here?"
My friend, Trisha was getting impatient. Trisha, Jo, Rica, and myself were all backstage waiting for Fall Out Boy. We had gotten backstage passes because of Rica and Jo. They were huge FOB fans, along with Trisha. Me?
Eh.
I sorta liked them, their music was good, definitely, but they just weren't one of my favorites. So as the other girls were getting impatient, I whipped out my phone, texting away mindlessly. I sat down on one of the miscellaneous boxes that were lying around; I assumed they were all for instruments or something. It was hilarious watching the girls flip out over them as they performed. They each had their favorites, just like any band. Rica had a thing for Pete, Jo had a thing for...Joe, ironically enough, and Trisha liked Andy. Oddly enough, no one seemed to like their lead singer, Patrick. Apparently to all of them, he was too 'chubby' for their tastes. There were times when I just wanted to hit them for being so shallow. Patrick's voice was the only reason I liked the band in the first place. If they had a different singer, they would be nothing special. Either way, I was dragged backstage with them so I could be there for...'moral support', I guess. Maybe my job was to stop them from freaking out. I wasn't too excited with seeing Fall Out Boy up close and personal, so...I sat here.
Rica turned to Trisha and answered her question. "How are we suppose to know? I'd imagine they would should show up after they're done performing!" This was followed by fangirly screams and jumping up and down in one spot. They finally settled down after about 5 minutes worth of that, and Jo sat down next to me.
"Lucy, would you stop being such a party pooper?"
I closed my phone and slipped it back into my pocket. "Jo, you know I don't wanna be here. I only let you guys drag me here because I liked the opening band better."
"That doesn't mean you have to sit there being all grumpy."
"Then what should I be doing, Jo? Hopping up and down?"
"It helps."
"I refuse to do so. These guys aren't the fucking Beatles, I don't think I have to stand on my feet for them."
"Well, that's too bad, because you're going to stand on your feet."
She pulled me upright, yanking my arm. I yelled out in pain, but reluctantly stood up nonetheless. I scowled. "Fine. But I won't speak unless spoken to."
"Just be nice, that's all we're asking. We don't want them to hate us." Trisha whined.
"You're probably never gonna see them again, what's the point?"
The girls bowed their heads in silence. I struck a nerve, and I shouldn't have. I quickly wrapped them all in my arms. "I'm sorry guys. I shouldn't have said that. They will all love you, I know they will. They love their fans right? Then they'll adore you."
The mood brightened up drastically after I had said that, and Rica pointed at the stage. "Ohmygod, I think they're done performing!" Squeals came from all 3 girls again, all of them crowding in a little circle, completely ignoring the curtain. I heard Pete's say goodnight to the crowd and sure enough, all four boys walked past the curtains, towels around their shoulders. I forced a smile on my face and got the girls' attention. All of them turned and screamed.
"OH MY GOD. I LOVE YOU." I heard all of them scream. It was a jumble of 'i love you's and a lot of of 'oh my god's for a few seconds. I quickly covered my ears as they screamed again. The four guys were taken aback by the screams, but smiled anyways. And of course, Pete talked first. Fucking loudmouth, he was, I thought. Always talking onstage about stupid stuff.
"And who are you lovely ladies?" he said, a smirk sweeping across his lips.
Rica smiled wide. "I'm Rica. That's Jo, and that's Trisha."
Patrick looked over at me. "And what about her?"
"Oh. That's Lucy."
I waved a little and then crossed my arms, watching the three girls. Patrick was still watching me with interest, but I ignored it. Each one of the girls tackled the one that they liked. Rica grabbed Pete, Jo grabbed Joe, and Trish grabbed Andy. All three guys had ridiculous grins on their faces. "Well, I believe we have found our dates for the club tonight." Joe snickered, taking Jo's hand. The girls squealed in excitement again, and before I knew it, they were gone, leaving only me and Patrick left backstage. He nervously adjusted his hat and still looked in my direction with curiosity on his face.
"You're not a fan are you?"
I sighed. I was hoping not to have to answer this question. I sat back down onto the box I had been seated on before and answered.
"Do you want the truth?"
"Yes please."
"I really kinda don't like the band. I like your voice, and most of your songs are good, you're just...not one of my favorite bands ever. I really only came for the opening act."
Patrick sat down next to me. I wasn't too keen on how close he was, but there was something about him that didn't make me move away. Maybe it was the smell of his cologne, mixed with the scent of sweat and soap. But, I wasn't about to let my guard down.
"Ah, yes. Cobra Starship. Yeah. I'm a big fan of theirs too."
"You listen to them?"
He shoved his hands in his pockets and shrugged. "I kinda had to, I produced the album."
A small giggle escaped my lips and I felt embarrassed the minute it left. I seen a smile form on his face as he heard it. "You have a cute laugh."
I looked up at his to see his eyes. Past his glasses and the shadow of his hat, two gleaming green eyes stared into mine. I gasped for a second, not realizing what I'd done. He laughed a little as I stared. "Is something wrong?"
I snapped out of it and shook my head. "No, no. It's nothing."
His face looked sad for a second as he shuffled his feet on the floor, looking disappointed. The silence in the air was so thick you could've cut it with a knife. I had my hands nervously put together, and tried to start a conversation again. "So, uh, why did the guys go to the club without you?"
He shrugged. "Eh. They do it all the time. I'm not a big club person anyways. I don't drink, so there's really no place for me there."
I nodded. "Same here. My friends hardly ever take me with them anywhere. Especially when they go to clubs. They think I'm 'anti-social'."
He laughed louder this time and sighed. "Words that Pete Wentz himself have spoken."
His laugh was adorable. I looked over at him again, seeing him looking down at the floor with a smile on his face. His smile was just as perfect. He had this, sweet, nerdy, charm about him. It was so entrancing. He lifted a hand to push up his glasses. Silence cut between us again.
"You're really pretty, you know." he said.
I felt my cheeks get hot, and I looked at my shoes. He continued. "So, why don't you like the band? I'm totally cool with it, I'm just always interested to hear why."
"I don't know, it's just-" I was interrupted as his soft lips met mine. I closed my eyes, thinking about pushing him back, but his lips were so soft and so inviting, it was hard to push that away. So instead, I just relaxed letting his lips massage mine. He abruptly pulled away and blushed. I was still frozen where I was with my eyes closed. I heard him start talking in stutters. "I-I'm s-s-sorry, I s-shouldn't have, I-I mean, I-"
I shook my head quickly. "No, it's....it's fine. That was...nice."
I smirk appeared on his lips. "Um...well...since the guys are at the club, would like to come with me to-"
I spoke without thinking. "Yes."
He giggled, smiling that perfect smile of his. "Well...alright then." He stood up, holding out his hand to me. I blushed and took his hand. I stood up next to him, noticing he was only about an inch taller than me. I noticed his green eyes gleam again as we walked out of the venue.

He opened the door to the band's hotel room and I walked nervously inside. I looked around, noticing all the instruments and clothes strung out all over the room. I seen a pile of hats in the corner, which made me smile a little bit. I heard Patrick close the door behind me and I spun around to face him.
"So...uh....this is it, I guess." he mumbled, looking around the room.
"Very interesting." I remarked, setting down on the only thing to sit down on: the edge of the bed. 
He sat down next to me, wringing his hands together. I looked over at him, pulling his glasses off his face. He stared at me with his piercing eyes, even clearer without the thick, black frames surrounding them. I slowly reached for his hat, watching him close his eyes as I took it off. His ginger hair fell to his eyes, just barely brushing his forehead. His eyes never left mine as I took my hand and ran it down his jawline, weaving my fingers in his sideburns. Next thing I knew, he pulled my hand away from his face.
"What are you doing?" he asked, shyly.
I blushed, now thinking that him kissing me really didn't mean anything. I felt embarrassed for being interested in him now. "I-I'm sorry. I t-thought that you-"
His eyes widened. I think he knew what I was thinking. "No, I didn't mean- I was just asking whether or not you realized what you were doing."
I breathed a sigh of relief. "Yeah, I know what I'm doing."
"Oh. Ok. It's just that not alot of girls...you know...find me all that interesting..."
"You have a great voice, and you are kinda cute...isn't that enough for some people?"
"No."
I sat in silence, one of my hands placed on his shoulders, the other intertwined with his. He continued still.
"I'm...you know...kinda overweight...and I hide behind hats alot...and I don't talk much...it's not exactly a personality that gets girls."
"I don't care what other girls like. I like you."
His emerald eyes glimmered again as I said it. His face leaned into mine, our lips pressing together again. I felt his tongue glide along my lips, asking for entrance. I felt my lips part for his tongue and he gently moved his tongue into my mouth. My tongue met his and the sensation caused a moan come from the back of my throat. He moaned in response, his hand resting on my upper thigh. I felt his mouth leave mine, and I opened my eyes. He bit his lip, his eyes still closed. I slowly unzipped his jacket, pulling it off his shoulders and throwing it behind me. I kissed his neck and I heard him gasp. His hand slid from my upper thigh to my waist. I continued to undress him, pulling his shirt up and over his head. I normally wouldn't do anything like this, but there was something about him that was intoxicating, and I couldn't let it go. Something told me that he felt similar about me.
He pushed me down onto the bed, his eyes never leaving mine. I closed my eyes, feeling his calloused fingers run up and down my body as he pulled my shirt off. Soon enough, the both of us were stripped down to our underwear. His hands again moved skillfully along my body, stopping at my breasts. His hands cupped over them, massaging them, making me let out a small moan of wanting. I watched him as he bit his lip and moved his hips over mine.
"Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked.
"Yes. Yes...I'm sure."
"Um...protection?"
"On the pill."
He nodded and I threw my head back in anticipation. I could smell his cologne even stronger than ever now. His firm hands took me at the hips. I could feel him lift m up slowly from the bed. 
"If this hurts, I swear I'll stop."
I nodded quickly. I couldn't tell whether it was going to hurt or not; I never looked anywhere below his waist. From the feel of him about to enter me, this wasn't going to be fun for awhile. I felt him slowly press into me, stretching me around him. I bit my lip trying incredibly hard not to wince in pain. A small shock of pain surged through and I made a small noise. He stopped immediately.
"I'm so sorry, am I hurting you? Really, I promise, if I am, I won't-"
I put a finger to his lips. "It's fine. Just...go slowly." I managed to get out.
He carefully looked at me again, and then focused on what he was doing. I heard him groan as he tried to go further in. It was a really tight fit. I winced in a pain a little again, but as he reached as far as he could, the pain started to be replaced with pleasure. He hadn't even moved in me, and I already wanted to moan. His hands moved closer to my waist again, and he thrust into me once. I screamed out, holding onto the bedsheets for dear life. I could feel his eyes on me as I screamed. I think he was still worried that he was hurting me.     
"Really, if you're-"
I grabbed his face in my hands. "Patrick, if you don't shut up-"
"Got it." he said, nodding quickly and continued. I pulled his face closer to mine, kissing him hard as he moved inside me. His name escaped my lips what seemed like a thousand times as he thrust faster. Screams of passion soon replaced his name as he tilted himself upward slightly, hitting my spot perfectly. His body pressed against mine created a delicious friction between the two of us, grinding together in perfect rhythm. He continued to thrust and I felt my walls clench around him. He  felt it too, as his face turned into pure passion-filled agony. I seen his mouth slowly become an O shape as I felt him thrust more. And just like clockwork, we both orgasmed. The feeling surged through my body along with warm fluid filling up inside me. I felt him slowly pull out of me and collapsed on my chest.
"I can't believe we did that." I said breathlessly, stroking his hair.
He looked hurt. "What do you mean?"
Knowing exactly why he looked hurt, I quickly changed my choice of words. "I mean, we hardly know each other, that's all. It was fantastic, Patrick. You were incredible."
A look of confidence swept over his face. "You weren't too bad yourself."
I giggled as he got up off me, finding his clothes and a piece of paper. "Wait a second..." he muttered. I shrugged and pulled on my clothes, not quite sure what he was doing. He came back with a torn piece of paper. "Here." he said quietly. On the tiny piece of paper was his number scrawled onto it. I smiled. 
"Does this mean you wanna see me again?"
"Oh, definitely."
I smiled even wider as I took a pen from the table beside me an grabbed his hand. I wrote my number out on the back of his hand. "I want to see you again too."
He looked in astonishment at the number scribbled onto his hand and he kissed me one more time. "Here, I'll take you home."
I nodded, grabbed my stuff, and we walked out the door.

I waited at my apartment for the girls to come back, staring at the piece of paper with Patrick's number on it. He was amazing. So what if his band wasn't the greatest; HE was. He was incredible. With his nerdy charm, emerald eyes, and that adorable smile...I laughed out loud at my own fangirlness.
I was assuming they were all still with the other guys in the band. They were never gonna believe the night I had.
^_^   
Sign up to rate and review this story