Categories > Original > Erotica

The Best I'd Ever Have...

by Patrickswhore

He wasn't what she expected. He was much, much better...

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-29 - Updated: 2010-09-30 - 823 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Do you want it, RJ?" I whispered into his ear. He nodded vigorously, and pushed his hands down the back of my skirt, gently tugging at my thong. I looked into his eyes, and pressed my lips to his. I felt his tongue searching for a way into my mouth, and I let him in. I ran my fingers through his brown curly hair, and began slowly grinding on his lap. I felt him grow harder underneath me, and he pushed my shirt over my head, tossing it on the floor. He began unhooking my bra, and I shivered as the cold air brushed against my breasts. I pushed myself against RJ's bare chest, and he reached down, beginning to suck on my right nipple, and he played with my left one. I tried to keep a small moan from escaping me, and pulled his chin back up to look me in the eyes. I gave him a devilish grin, and slid off of his lap, pulling his legs apart and kneeling in front of him. I began unzipping his jeans, and pulled them down to his ankles. I reached up to massage his crotch through his boxers, and he whimpered.
"I've wanted this for so long, Allie," he whispered. I held a finger up to my mouth to signal for him to stop talking. I slid my hands underneath the elastic waistband of his boxers, and pulled them down to his ankles, as I had with his jeans.
"Holy shit," I whispered, wide-eyed, "it's huge..." I saw his penis become more erect, and I wrapped a hand around the shaft. I began stroking it, and he let out a few more whimpers. I began gingerly licking the tip, before wrapping my lips around it. He moaned as I swirled my tongue around the head. Slowly, I slid his penis in and out of my mouth, massaging his balls with my left hand. I picked up speed a bit, as I pushed his cock farther down my throat. I gradually took more of him into my mouth, gagging a bit, until I felt him hit the back of my throat. He let out a moan of pure ecstasy as he felt my tonsils tickling his penis. I looked up at him as I took him entirely into my mouth, and he threw his head back, groaning.
"OHH GOD. Allie," he moaned over and over. Picking up speed, I sucked him harder. He grabbed onto my shoulders, and began thrusting his hips, pushing himself farther into my mouth.
"OHH GOD, YES! YES! OHHH, I'M GONNA COME! I'M GONNA COME!" he moaned, loudly. His eyes close tight, and he three his head back, gripping my shoulders tightly as I continued pleasuring him.
"OHHH ALLIE! FUCK YES!" he moaned, and I felt him explode in my mouth, his hips thrusting wildly. His back arched as he came, his body shaking wildly. I swallowed, and looked up at him as he bit his lip, still shaking from his orgasm.
"Ohh, Allie," he panted, "Thank you." I stood up in front of him and began pulling down my skirt.
"You don't think I'm done with you, do you?" I asked him. He stared at me standing in front of him in nothing but my thong. He reached out a hand to touch my waist, and pull me closer, but I pushed it back. Slowly, I slid off my thong, dropping it on the floor, and sat down on his lap.
"Make me scream, RJ," I whispered, lifting myself onto his throbbing penis. He let out a small moan as he entered me, and laid his hands on my waist. I began thrusting, taking him into me, further each time. I closed my eyes, and twisted my fingers through his hair, beginning to moan. He felt so massive in me.
"Ohhh, RJ," I whimpered, taking him deeper inside of me. I felt him pulsating inside of my vagina, and he reached a hand down to my crotch. He began slowly massaging my clit as I took him inside of me. I let out a loud groan, and dug my nails into his back. We both let out a moan in unison. I felt something building up inside of me, and I thrust my hips faster. He closed his eyes tightly, and began thrusting his hips to meet mine. He let out a loud moan, beginning to lose control.
"I'm gonna come, Allie," he moaned, thrusting wildly. I felt him burst inside of me as I let out a moan, and orgasmed, spilling out all over his lap. I collapsed onto his shoulder, panting.
"Thank you," he whispered into my ear, stroking my hair. I lifted my head to look at him.
"Thank YOU, RJ. I majorly underestimated you. You're amazing, I groaned, my clit still pulsating, and our bodies still shaking. He was the best I would ever have...
Sign up to rate and review this story