Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Surrendering of Skin

by Spyridon

Harry had never really allowed others to touch him, but with, Ginny, it was another matter entirely.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-02 - Updated: 2010-10-02 - 2869 words

?Blocked
Title: Surrendering of Skin
Pairings: Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley
Category: N/A
Genre: PWP
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Harry had never really allowed others to touch him, but with, Ginny, it was another matter entirely.
Warning: There are some kinks in here; sex toys, anal sex, some really light BDSM if you can all it that.
Note: This hasn't been beta'ed since i don't have such an a beta reader for my higher and more questionable stories. All mistakes are mine.
________________________________________

It truly was a magnificent sight, seeing the Boy Who lived secured firmly to the circular stone ring standing in the middle of the dark room.

Actually, Ginny’s lips turned up at the thought, the Man Who Lived.

Harry had stopped being a boy a long time ago, during the year-long run from Voldemort’s clutches. She had caught a glimpse of the man he had become during the Second Battle of Hogwarts almost seven years ago; truly saw him as he faced down Voldemort that final time.

Incredibly thin, unshaven, deep purple bags under his clear green eyes, his black hair sweeping his shoulders, untamed; his clothes ragged, torn, dirty, covered in blood, and yet, despite all that, Harry stood tall before Voldemort. Not with the arrogance of a boy who believed that light would always win over the darkness but rather stood with the hard fast determination and confidence of a fighter that the Dark Lord would fall that day, whether by his hand or by another.

Two years later, they were married as husband and wife before a carefully selected crowd, wards keeping away the ravenous and blood thirsty reporters. Before, they had been shy teenagers, unsure of what to touch, how to touch, how to please their partner. Many times they had blushed uncontrollably after doing or saying something they thought was inappropriate. By the time of the night of their wedding anniversary, they had become comfortable with each other, easily able to whisper intimate things into their partner’s ear.

They had started exploring their wild sides more than a year ago, finally building a secret room under the house where only Harry and she could enter with the right password. Almost everything that they indulged in was housed here, from the odd assortment of casual sex toys to the more extravagant. On one side was a large king sized bed with feather filled mattresses, black and red satin sheets covering it. The brass head and foot boards gleamed in the flickering candle light. Along the wall to her left was a large cabinet where all their toys were stored; the various dildos, cock rings, nipple clamps, bottles of lubrication, condoms; filling the drawers while the vials of polyjuice potion, stamina elixirs, and the more feral concoctions sat in the display case. The one of the pride and main centerpieces was the eight foot high stone ring. It was sunk far enough into the floor to allow the chained person’s feet to stand solidly on the ground, movement constrained by the silver ankle chains, the black satin pads inside keeping from leaving marks on the body. Silver shackles from the top held Harry’s muscled arms above his head, showing off his toned and naked body.

The small tinkle of chains rattling brought her attention back to the present.

The black marble stone glimmered in the candle light as Ginny stalked around Harry, naked just like her raven-haired husband.

He exhaled softly, his head bent as he listened to her every step. She could tell he was following her out of the corners of his eyes, waiting for her to make the first move. He wasn’t going to be disappointed.

“What do you want to do today, love?” Ginny said low in her throat, her voice slightly husky. “Have you been good enough to play?” Walking up to him from behind, she trailed a slim hand down the long ‘V’ of his sides, a shudder going through her as he trembled slightly at her soft touch. His half raised member twitched. “Interested, are we?” Her hand drifted to his front, the nail scratching over the nipple before she twisted it hard, causing him to inhale sharply. Ginny placed a brief kiss on his shoulder. “You’ve been bad, Harry.”

“Ginny.” Her name fell from his lips, the chains rustling as he shifted a bit.

Her hand came down with a smack on his ass, the chained man jerking. “Don’t say anything. I saw you looking at her, Harry. I could see the desire in your eyes as you looked over her figure.” A finger danced over his skin, writing unseen symbols. “What should be your punishment be for desiring her?” Ginny’s finger dipped into the cleft of Harry’s ass, rubbing, the short nail catching the wrinkled skin. A small grunt escaped Harry, hips instinctively thrusting back. “What should I do to make you remember that you are mine and mine alone?”

It was rare but there were times where Ginny did fuck Harry using a strap-on dildo.

It had been a while.

Too long, in Ginny’s mind.

Having decided, Ginny held out her hand, thankful that Harry had taught her how to perform simple wand-less magic, and summoned a jar of lubrication from the drawer. “Bad boys need to be punished.” Ginny said as she scooped up some of the gel. Harry breathed in sharply as Ginny smeared it all over his backside, working it in. “Going to take you, love, going to show you that you are mine.” She slipped a single slim finger in, Harry jerking instinctively. “Saw you looking at that slut at the Harpy potluck last weekend. Did you desire her, Harry? Did you want to fuck the owner’s wife?” Harry didn’t answer, his hips moving to take her finger in. “Did you want to fuck her? Answer me!” Ginny removed her digit and slapped him again, leaving a red imprint on his cheek.

“NO!” Harry shouted, panting with uncontrolled want. “I want you, Ginny, not her.” He writhed as Ginny replaced her finger, slipping in another, stretching him. “Saw you in that dress, imagined taking you on the stage in front of everyone with the dress bunched around your waist, hiding the spot where I’m driving into you.” He let out a groan at the thought, his member starting to leak.

“Did you, now? Got to make sure about that, don’t we?” Ginny slipped in a third. With her other hand, she summoned the harness and the strap-on, double-ended dildo to her. Withdrawing her fingers from him, not caring of Harry’s protests, she strapped on the harness, making sure it was properly secured, not wanting the repeat of the first time they tried it. How frustrated she had been while trying to figure out the reason the harness had slipped off while taking Harry the first time. He had borne the brunt of her emotions after she had finally realized the correct way to strap it on.

Harry hadn’t been able to sit down for a day afterward, not letting Ginny heal him as he had wanted to feel it so he could remember.

Then he had returned the favor in one of the shower stalls at Harpy Stadium in Holyhead.

She slipped in one end of the dildo into her channel, locking it to the harness once it was seated firmly into her. His member was leaking, pearls of pre-come dripping from the bright red, shiny head. Another wave of her hand and Ginny was fitting a cock ring over the base of Harry’s shaft after giving him a few strokes of her hand, bringing him to full arousal. He groaned in his throat, mouth gaping as he tried to thrust into Ginny’s hand. She raked a single nail over his balls as she moved back.

A few more whispered commands, she moved Harry’s body to where it would be easier for her. Bent at the waist and on his knees, Harry presented a sight no one outside of this room knew or dared even dream. Kneeling down on the ground, arms held out from his body, legs splayed wide open, his hard staff standing proudly.

Ginny moved behind Harry, lining up the dildo with the stretched, red hole. Holding it still, Ginny slipped the head past the tight ring. Rolling her hips back a bit, she slammed it home without warning, Harry’s back arching, a cry leaving his lips.

She had found the dildo in a sex store catalog while they had been shopping for their first sex toys, specifically crafted for female wearers. While Harry had been out on a mission, she had ordered the double-ended version of the item with the gold she had on her and it custom made from a mold of Harry’s own member. She then hid it in her school trunk in the attic for a few weeks, taking the time to build up enough courage to show Harry. It was charmed to work on the wearer’s clit, making it seem as if they really had a penis even as the end of the dildo drove into their channel.

“Mine.” Ginny said, thrusting almost immediately. The charms on the dildo were working, stroking her clit with every thrust, the ripple of Harry’s rectum spreading over her. She could feel her juices leaking from her, wetting her thighs. She was taking him while being taken. “God, Harry, s’good.” She moaned, her hand tightening on Harry’s waist. “S’tight.”

His head bowed, his hips meeting to meet to Ginny’s thrusts. A light sheen of sweat covered his body, accenting the muscles in his back, shoulders, and arms, the shadows clinging to the valley of his spine. Ginny moved over him more, laying herself on his back as she picked up the pace.
“Tell – me – Har-ry, - who – did – you – want – to – fuck?” Ginny said, accenting every syllable with a thrust of her hips. “Tell – ME!” Harry cried out in pleasure as she struck his prostate. Her hand traveled to his leaking member, stroking it in time to her thrusts.

“YOU! I want you!”

“Good!” Harry twisted under her, his cries of pleasure turning into gasping grunts. The muscles were straining, tightening as the chains clinked loudly. Ginny licked along his spine, tasting the rivulets of sweat running down.

The dildo was pushing into her, rubbing her channel.

Her hand left him, Harry protesting desperately as she tightened her grip on him once more. Her long red hair swayed to her tempo, brushing Harry’s back.

She was so close.

The dildo shifted, hitting her clit - right . . . there. Ginny slammed home one final time as she came, her thighs slick as her juices flooded from her.

She stayed on top of him, shuddering as the aftershocks rolled through her. Underneath, Harry kept moving back on the dildo, desperately trying to reach his orgasm but unable due to the cock ring. He was panting hard, trying to feed air to his starving lungs.

Her hands roamed over his sweat-slicked back, nails scratching the tanned skin. She hummed quietly, massaging the trembling muscles. “I love it when you drive in deep, Harry, filling me up until I think you can’t fit anymore. I love it when your weight is pressing me down into the mattress, stifling me, taking me as your hands hold me down.” She softly said, her fingers dancing over his skin. “I love it when I’m on top of you, riding you softly. Your eyes are so dark; so deep, they’re like gems, dark emeralds full of love and desire.” One of the advantages of using a dildo was the fact that it never softened.

Ginny began thrusting again, shallowly as she continued. “Then I see you in your Auror robes, covering you up but unable to truly hide your muscular body. You look so hot with the black cotton stretching across your chest. The belt shows off your waist, the cargo pants hiding this.” Ginny cupped him, fingers rolling his balls back and forth. Harry groaned in his throat, head thrown back. “You’re a figure of pure magical prowess, Harry. You the one everyone wants to be.” She kissed him at the top of his spine, her hips driving in a little deeper. “And you are all mine.” Leaning back, she let loose, Harry’s grunts falling from him as the dildo hit his prostate with unerring accuracy.

“Merlin, Ginny, please let me come!” The chains tickled as Harry struggled to come, throwing himself back in desperation.

“Yes, Harry, fuck yourself on me!” Ginny moaned out, the pleasure so good it was painful. She screamed in completion as she came a second time.

Harry yelled in frustration, sweat dripping off of his body as she carefully pulled out, unbuckling the harness and letting it drop to the floor, the toy wet with lubrication. On unsteady legs, she moved to Harry front. With her left hand, she raised his head, thrusting her dripping crotch into his face. Harry, caught up in his lust, opened his mouth, his tongue peeking out to lick her.

Opening her legs wider, Ginny watched as Harry licked up her juices from her thighs, laving her skin. A cry left her as Harry nipped at her clit, waves of delicious pleasure spreading through her. Holding his head firmly by his black locks, she began to thrust hard against him, shoving his face deeper. His teeth nibbled on her outside folds, the slurping sounds echoing in the chamber. The warmth in her gut burst, shuddering against Harry as she came a third time, dousing Harry’s face.

Stepping back, Ginny surveyed him.

Still on his knees, arms out, mouth, jaw, and throat dripping with her juices, his bright red member bobbing for her attention, Harry looked like a debauched god. Ginny fixed the chains, forcing Harry to stand up. She walked up to him, pressing her body against him, her head lying down on his chest. Smiling against his warm skin, she licked the sweat running down his throat, suckling on his pulse point. He humped her stomach, his hard member rubbing into his skin.
“Ginny.” She could her him begging in those two syllables, desperately asking her to let him come.

But it wasn’t going to be that easy.

Ginny wrapped her arms around Harry’s neck, nibbling his jaw. “Definitely a good boy. What should be your reward?” She moved to his nipples, gently biting down. She laughed at Harry’s intake of breath. “Should I let you come?” Ginny dropped further, marking Harry as she came even with his member. “Tell me, Harry.”

“Please, Ginny, I have to. Want it so much.” Harry moaned.

“Oh, you can do better than that.” Ginny murmured, her hands roaming around his thighs.

“Merlin, Ginny, let me fucking come!” Harry all but shouted.

She went down on him, licking around his scrotum, suckling on the heavy balls, her nose buried in his nest of black curls. Harry groaned, thrusting. Her hands went to his hips, keeping him from moving. His cry of frustration turned into a cry of pleasure as Ginny moved to his member, her lips locking around the red tip. Her tongue swirled around him, the tip digging into the slit at the end.

Ginny relaxed her throat, letting him slip all the way in before drawing back, her head bobbing up and down on his shaft. Harry was thrashing his head back and forth. “Please Ginny, let me come, please! Yes!” He shouted as she deep-throated him once more. As she removed the ring, she began swallowing, her throat muscles rippling along him while she drove a finger into his rectum, driving straight to his prostrate.

Harry came with a primal roar, his member pulsing as spurt after spurt of semen flooded her throat. Reflexively, Ginny swallowed each drop, milking him for every drop. Harry slumped in the chains, trembling hard.

Ginny let his softening member slip from her used mouth. Rising on her toes, she kissed him softly, allowing him to taste his come as she tasted hers. With a few flicks of her hand, she released him, taking his weight as she led him to the bed in the chamber. Harry let himself fall to the mattress, groaning as his abused rear landed the cool sheets.

Ginny followed him, snuggling to his side, smiling as his arms wrapped around her waist. They lay there for a few minutes, sated. Though the love between them was brilliant and awe-inspiring, Ginny loved the snuggling up afterward. Even more so when she laid her head on Harry’s chest, listening to his heart beat out the rhythm of life.

“Now that I filled one of your fantasies, can we do one of mine?”

Harry grunted roughly. “What do you have in mind?” He asked in a hoarse voice, pulling her in closer.

Ginny looked into his drowsy green eyes. Her eyes then flicked down to his soft, used length. “Well . . . .”

________________________________________
Sign up to rate and review this story