Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue

.Time for Change

by feelslikethunder

During Dr. Feelgood, the Terror Twins decide to change. Written by my post-shy friend Alice. TxN. Dr. Feelgood era. Torture sex, fluff.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-15 - Updated: 2010-10-16 - 2458 words - Complete

?Blocked
The success of the Dr.Feelgood album was starting to show and Motley Crue was wasily at the top of their game, and with sobriety too. Once again the love for music instead of shooting up or snorting, or pill popping had become at everyone’s list and again the band chemistry was good, very good between the terror twins.

Tommy and Nikki had always been close and good friends, too despite the ups and downs. Thanks to the process of getting clean they understood each other even better now, and it had done wonders for the bond between them. However they weren’t exactly the type of friends that some people may have thought… or well did back in the eras where they dressed like chicks that was. Anyways, both had very much enjoyed each others’ company. A lot of time in fact was being shared between the two, this didn’t really raise as much suspicions as should. There were marks lingering on their bodies, and they both were disappearing at the time and then returning within minutes of each other. Although it would be easy to see that they could just be fucking chicks… not each other like they were.

As of no surprise they had wondered off together again, of course it being obvious a lust and want much needed, regardless of location of anything. Had people seen these men? They were fuck me against a wall gorgerous, and in some opinions even hotter if they ever hooked up. However the public would probably know that, but technology has a funny way of showing evidence throughout the years. By photographs taken for magazine covers or whatever the record company was schlepping them too, and by interviews whereas there lie quotes that perhaps one shouldn’t say to a friend. Regardless of the evidence that could be found if anyone looked hard enough or fantasized the two had ran off again. But to where?

To Europe but of course! It was more than possible and they had the money and then most probably sex drive to fuck anywhere and quite everywhere they want to. They was just some allure to Europe it held… but hey they weren’t sightseeing… it was more completely draped onto each other and things really starting to heat up.

By heating up, it was quite referring to actual heat that was becoming produced by being so enthralled with one another. Tommy hadn’t waste any time, he usually never wore that much clothing to begin, and sides clothing got in the way too, and seeing as he was already very much getting pressed against this increasingly tight clothes he wanted out and he wanted Nikki too more.

As much as he would love just once to be Tommy, Nikki could be quite the sadist and cruel one of the relationship, and honestly he didn’t mind being used for Nikki at all as long as it lead to a fuck. “Excited, aren’t we?” Nikki chuckled, panting softly from the heat kiss he’d just stopped, and rubbing against Tommy again to cause a pleasure friction.

“Nnh… you should just change a letter in your last name to e, it would so better suit you…” Tommy stated, several moans through, with an increasing urgency, so the sentence coming more in parts that altogether.

“Nikki Sexx? Oh please I don’t have that much sex appeal do I?” Tommy gave Nikki a look of disbelief, how could Nikki even say that about himself, had he met himself lately? Or looked in the mirror, with that sexy mouth, teasing tongue, that so to die for chest, and those such.. somewhat girly thighs of his and then that ass that he saw so much of thanks to him being the drummer.

“I like Sixx better… Sexx, well… that’s just redundant, isn’t it? I got this sex appeal and instead of exclusively allowing chicks the pleasure of that alone, I as well as let you… so be grateful, or I shall have to punish you again.” Nikki smirked darkly, last time he punished Tommy he had him crying during sex… yes, he could be quite a bad person when he wanted but Tommy was fun to torture. Tommy whimpered, shaking his head. No, no, no not that again! Anything but that! “I’m… grateful… so please… please be nice.”

Nikki rolled his eyes, examining the sincerity that the drummer had just displayed and mentally being reminded that he also was somewhat hard too. And well, why masturbate when you can fuck? Nikki answered back the plead by kissing Tommy roughly and quite as well rough running his hands on Tommy but quite sharply with his nails, creating a painful pleasure.

Tommy winced slightly, however distracting himself with the kiss, and quite frankly just allowing Nikki to do whatever he wanted to him, be it tease, fuck, just leave him here… oh god, what if Nikki did that again? Wait… last time he was tied up when that happened and he currently wasn’t now. Would Nikki actually tie him up again and still tease, or go ahead with fucking?

Nikki pulled back, frowning slightly, and looking hurt. “You’re way too hesitant for me to fuck you yet…” Tommy shuddered slightly, not that faux innocence charade Nikki did! This… oh god, why did Nikki have to be such a tease? And so sexy… well, that last part he wasn’t going to complain actually… “Ahh… don’t worry, love…” Nikki caressed Tommy’s cheek lovingly, smiling genuinely. “I promise at least not to leave you here with a problem for three hours like I did last week… then again you had some paranoid delusion that you were going to top me… ” Nikki smirked, biting Tommy’s neck hard, he bit chains before and not had this teeth break so doing this wasn’t really that hard of a task. He loved biting. “But I am going to punish you more…”

Tommy whined again, pleading as much as he could for some sympathy or considering finding none though, as Nikki had once again decided to tie him up. Damn it, this is how it was sometimes bad to have a kinky boyfriend… and then oh, god what if Nikki teasingly licked his dick again? God… such anguish came with being with Nikki… but still relatively a good time.

“Hm, you do look pretty tied-up, should I leave?” Nikki smirked evilly, he didn’t mean that threat but Tommy didn’t know that. “OH GOD, PLEASE NO. NOT AGAIN. ANYTHING BUT THAT I’LL DO ANYTHING!!” Nikki chuckled that hadn’t been his point however he could take advantage of that quite easily. “Anything?” Nikki asked, Tommy nodded now somewhat wearyingly.

“I’ll get you on that later…” Nikki shrugged, Tommy had long been free of any clothes, he’d done that much earlier too so he could see quite clearly just how much of a problem Tommy was having. “You know I could make you cum so much it could hurt….” Tommy was getting that bad feeling inside his head again, and feeling like he was going to cry if he did that. “Please, Nik…no?”

“You know… you shouldn’t disobey me or order me around, I have a real, real problem with authority, Tommy…” Nikki stated for a moment vacant of any or all emotion. He proceeded to move down though on Tommy so he could began some of this torture. Nothing like a good person at oral teasing you to death, to teach a lesson now was there? Tommy felt good for a second brief, brief second though. Any time he was near moaning and or feeling any pleasure he took it away. It was very anhedonic, and it was just quite cruel, too. Why did Nikki have to be so… even if recently he’d come to understand Nikki a lot more still, the other was a dark motherfucker when he wanted to be.

However Nikki decided he wanted to punish Tommy now in another way. “You want pleasure so much now that you’re aren’t getting any. Remember what I said happens if you cum too many times? It hurts… and a lot too. Your dick really going to develop a very complex relationship with me…” Nikki had spoken before Tommy got a chance to say anything. Nikki’s tongue not instead of pleasing doing everything in his power to make this as enjoyable as it could be and he could make it very enjoyable. Good at oral, like he’d said.

His reasons for this weren’t so noble nor that pure he just wanted really in all honest to break Tommy to him entirely where every whim would be done without question and he would have competele dominance. Despite the fact that younger was moaning quite loudly and pleased right now, a few tears had started to come. Because it was only going to feel good at first, and then by getting hard and then releasing all that and then repeating that so many times would inevitably hurt. And it was becoming obvious to him as well that Nikki probably didn’t nor wouldn’t ever love him and that was cold news.

Well, something too that had happened when he came to reasons with his sobriety too, he became much nicer too, and he stopped letting Sikki ruled and control his life too. Maybe before when he was high or drunk as hell, even without those added he still was pretty heartless but he wasn’t so heartless… Nikki pulled back, sighing lately, and looking really anywhere but Tommy. He felt disgusted with himself now, unlike moments earlier when he just didn’t give a damn at all. Tommy crying affected him more now, more than he would like to admit either. “Nikki?” Tommy asked, calming himself down and worried now why had Nikki stopped was he going to torture him more? He whimpered again from that immediately going into apologizing for anyrthing he could’ve think of that could have upset Nikki.

Nikki cringed lightly, hearing that only really made him feel worse. God, a hit of something or a swallow of anything would be better than dealing with this. At least high, or drunk it could be written off as something that he wasn’t entirely responsbile for. However, this time. It was just him, just him alone. And he couldn’t hide behind anymore that he had an addiction, because he’d kicked that.

“Stop please…” Nikki bit at his lips, he felt like punishing himself now. Why had he done that at all? And why was Tommy even still with him after everything? And after that… Nikki blinked… maybe it was never Sikki who he could blame for wanting to hurt Tommy. Maybe… just maybe it was him… “Nikki?” Tommy blinked, now he was really worried Nikki wasn’t the one to ever use please and then just he felt it in his gut that something was wrong. He looked how he was still tied and quite expertly. He swore that Nikki had taken lessons on becoming an expert at tying shit up but now wasn’t the time for this. He could careless about anything that was troubling him before. Now he just wanted to hug and comfort Nikki and try to fix whatever was wrong. He didn’t like Nikki upset.

Sensing or hearing the restraints that he’d tied pretty well, he went to work on removing them each by each limb he’d tied up. However as soon as he gotten the left wrist one off Nikki blinked at feeling Tommy’s arm wrap around his waist. “Wh-what are you doing?” Nikki couldn’t quite understand the reasoning for that at all. “Just untie me completely so I can hug you properly…”

“I….” Nikki wasn’t sure how to respond to that, and tried to force Tommy’s arm off his waist but surprisingly as to anytime before when he’d gotten it off with ease, this time he couldn’t. When had Tommy gotten such a good grip? “Like I said, untie me…” Tommy reminded, if Nikki thought at all that he was letting go any time soon he had another thing coming entirely. Nikki without question had actually done as the drummer had asked and shortly after Tommy was free and much like he’d said, he proceeded to hug Nikki and tightly too. But being sure not to cut off Nikki’s air supply though, he nuzzled him gently, smiling and running a hand through Nikki’s hair to push it back which some had fallen on his face so he could quite clearly see Nikki. “Now, what’s the matter?”

“I… ” Nikki oddly felt himself at a loss of words, this usually never happened he was quite articulate and everything, apparently the silence had been bothering Tommy again or maybe this was an answer. Tommy had kissed him gently, just for a moment. “It’s okay you know… if you don’t love me or things like that but I love being with you.”

“Don’t tell me that, don’t be so sweet or understanding…!” Nikki pushed but unsuccessfully away at Tommy who just held him more, and was starting to get confused too by how Nikki was acting. “Why shouldn’t I love you? You can be sweet, nice and a thousand other things even you do have a tendency to sometimes get dark…”

“Why? No one should love me…” Nikki looked down, in his diaries that he’d only briefly remembered for a moment back in the height of his drug use, he had many days where why anyone would love him, nor how on earth he could make them happy… “No, that’s what you think. But it’s not true. I love you, so your argument is invalid.”

“But…” Nikki was silenced by yet another kiss.

“Do me a favor Nikki. Shut up. I don’t care what’s bothering you, you don’t have to tell me. I would never make you do anything you didn’t want to, but it’s okay and if necessary I forgive you or I’m sorry. Whatever words are best for making you feel better are my words today, okay? Just relax.” Tommy encouraged, sometimes thinking too much could lead to bad things and that seemed to be the problem as right yet. Nikki gave a small smile in return, nodding softly. “So what are we supposed to do now?” Tommy lit up, grinning and nuzzled Nikki again. “Cuddle!”
Sign up to rate and review this story