Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Late Night Movies

by thelithiumcat

Izzy/Bill watching a late night movie... but they get a little distracted xD

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-17 - Updated: 2010-10-18 - 1624 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Mmmm" Bill murmured as he tightened his arms around Izzy. They were snuggled together on the bed watching a movie, and every time he tightened his hold, nuzzled his neck or stroked him, it was reciprocted. They lay there in comfort as the pictures flashed on the screen and were instantly replaced by another. He still couldn't believe that they did this and they were still friends, especially he was sure his friend felt his dick twitch every time he got turned on. He just couldn't help it - Izzy was so fuckin' gorgeous. The more time Bill spent with him, the more he liked him and the more they did things like this. He couldn't stop himself holding him every other minute, but Izzy just seemed to accept it as a quirk of his personality that Bill hugged him a lot.

He had never shown he thought it might be something more.

So here they were. Just another winter evening curled up on the couch. Bill hadn't even bothered making the excuse that he was cold this time because it felt overused and they were so used to doing it that he knew Izzy wouldn't think twice.

"Ah," Bill sighed again. He never got over how good Izzy felt in his arms. No one else did to him what he did. Then he realised there was another reason for his feeling particularly aroused this time - Izzy's hand had moved to his crotch and was definately signalling that he knew the state of what was there. Bill felt heat rushing to his face and he looked up to find dark eyes looking into his own. A hand took his and moved it to the other's crotch where he was surprised to find Izzy in a similar condition. Then their attention was caught by the screen and they returned to their previous position.

However, Izzy was now facing more towards him. As he tightened his arms again, Bill slowly closed his eyes and moved his head up in pleasure, then something brushed his lips. He froze and opened his eyes to stare at his friend, unsure of what to say in what was undoubtedly an awkward moment. Seeing acceptance in his eyes, he relaxed, but Izzy seemed to have a different idea, moving closer again at an agonizingly slow, exploratory pace.

Bill had wondered about what it was like to kiss Izzy. He had been feeling restless lately and had resorted to lightly nipping him in their embraces, but his friend didn't seem to notice, let alone mind. In fact, Izzy reciprocated the action from time to time and Bill had to admit that it felt.... wonderful. He had just always tried to hide from himself the desire to move to his lips. His question was finally answered as a sensation indicated a mouth lightly brushing his own, assuring itself that it was alright with Bill to do so, and then began to press more firmly. Izzy twisted in his grip, bringing his arms around the redhead's waistand pulling him closer so that their arousals joined in friction that brought with it a more heightened sense of being turned on than Bill had ever felt before. Something probed at his lips and he opened them, turning his head in order to be closer to Izzy; more at one with him than ever before. Their tongues danced and Bill wondered at how good it felt to have such a dextrous and talented mouth as Izzy's in contact with his own.

He pulled away and buried his face in his friend's warm, black hair, breathing slowly but remaining as close as possible to the man performing such wonders to him. He lipped his neck and smiled as his friend obviously experienced pleasure from it.

A warm voice whispered into his ear, "More?"

"Yes.... please" Bill felt fingers at the hem of his shirt and leaned away as it was pulled over his head. He moved to undo the buttons of the other's shirt, each time pressing his lips to the bare skin it revealed. Izzy moaned and Bill realised he really was doing this - he was going to make love to his friend - but he didn't want to stop. Instead, he pulled the shirt off and kissed him again, pressing and grinding against him in an effort to enhance their pleasure.

Izzy rolled them over until he was on top and began to kiss his way down Bill's chest, pausing to luxuriously run his tongue around each nipple. Bill couldn't believe this was happening; no one would ever do this to him - worship him like this. He felt uncomfortable to be so still, but restrained himself as he knew how lucky he was to have this happen to him. Then the motion stopped and moved itself further away in order to remove the articles of clothing between it and what it sought. It paused.

"Please.... " Bill sensed rather than saw the smile that flashed and forced himself to remain motionless as his friend slowly declothed him. Heat of embarrassment flushed his face as he became exposed to Izzy's gaze and he again reminded himself not to move.

"You're gonna...."

"Yeah, if you want me to. You do, right?"

"...yeah. Yeah."

"So you're okay with it?"

"...yeah." Bill stared into his friend's eyes, trying to tell him that he was trusting him.

"Alright, here goes."

And then Bill felt the most wonderful sensation he had ever experienced as Izzy's tongue licked the head of his cock, smearing the pre-cum over it before surrounding it with his lips and taking it deep into his mouth. He marvelled at the way in which Izzy pulled sounds from him no one had ever done before. His breathing increased and he buried his hands in his friend's hair as the speed increased and he began to lose control. He bucked his hips and Izzy's hands held him down as they continued to massage him to ecstasy. Then Bill reached his release as Izzy sucked him dry, drinking every last drop he had to give.

Rinsing his mouth out with the water on the nightstand, Izzy crawled up his body and pressed his lips to Bill's in a deep, passionate kiss, resting himself on his elbows so as to not put all his weight onto the smaller man, before pulling away and resting his forehead against the other's as they both caught their breath.

"So how was it?" Izzy smiled and stroked his arm.

"Amazing... I've never... felt anything so wonderful." Bill's voice was embodied with astonished wonder as he gazed into his friend's eyes. "How did you...?"

"Lots of porno DVDs." They laughed and Bill felt entirely at ease in a way that he had never been before.

"But what about you?" He frowned, wanting to somehow return the favour.

"Well... I'd been wondering about that."

"Huh?"

"Look, I've been thinking about this for a while..." Izzy looked away, "When we do this.... you always get me so turned on and I know the same happens to you, so I thought this might happen someday. I... I wanted to be prepared - that's all. Just... prepared." He reached down into his own jeans and pulled out a small tube. Bill's eyes widened.

"I..."

"If you don't want to do it, that's okay. I'll jerk myself off." Izzy's hand stroked him, reassuring him.

Bill came to a decision, "No."

Izzy's face fell as what he had feared came to pass, "I knew it was too much to ask. That's okay, I'll-"

"No, I meant... you can do it."

"Wow... are you sure? You know it'll hurt. I don't want to hurt you..."

"Just use a lot of... that stuff. It'll be fine." Bill narrowed his eyes and turned his head away.

"I meant it when I said you didn't have to-"

"No, it's just.... memories from before," Izzy understood, "I've just got to get used to it not just me being.... you know."

Izzy nodded and pressed his mouth to Bill's again in a reassuring kiss that told him that it was going to be okay. "I'll be gentle," he said seriously.

"I know. Thank you."

Izzy removed his own trousers and spread the liquid where it was needed on both himself and Bill. He positioned himself and looked once again into Bill's eyes, "Are you sure?"

"Yes..." The redhead closed his eyes softly and pushed his head back into the pillow in pain as his friend entered him, waiting a few moments to allow him to adjust before thrusting again.

He paused. "Still okay?" Bill grunted in an affirmation that he could continue and he resumed, gaining pace until he was hammering into Bill and they were both moaning furiously in ecstasy and, in Bill's case, pain. Izzy grabbed his wrists and held him down as he moved faster still and they both became close.

"Gah... fuck... faster...fuck me... faster...aah...AAH" They came in unison and collapsed, Izzy quickly rolling off Bill and wrapping his arms around him, breathing hard.

"Iz... I've gotta tell you something."

"...mm?"

"That was my first time and... it was amazing. Thank you so much. You don't know how long I've wanted to do that with you..." Bill closed his eyes.

Izzy brushed his hair away from his eyes and nuzzled him, "You know what? That was mine too."

Bill opened his eyes at this and stared at him in astonishment, "But you're so good."

He smiled, "Like I said, lots of porno tapes. Lots and lots of porno tapes." They laughed softly and lay together until the VCR ran to black and their eyes fluttered shut, drifting to blissful sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story