Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Whore For A Day

by Ballroom_Blitz

Just a smutty one-shot. ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-18 - Updated: 2010-10-18 - 1066 words - Complete

?Blocked
Frankie smut


Frank bit his lip-ring, chewing on it thoughtfully before opening the door. Silvery moonlight reflected off her loose auburn curls which just reached her shoulders. Bright green eyes sparkled from beneath thick black lashes and cherry red plump lips smiled sweetly. He stepped aside and quickly let her in, locking the door behind her.
“Where do you wanna do this?” her voice was casual as she looked about the small modest hallway.
“Bedroom” he whispered.
“Good choice” she smirked. “Ever done anything like this?” she asked once again completely casual as she followed Frank down the hallway and into a door on the right. But he never answered. The walls were a silver grey colour with white and black swirls through it. She noticed a bra sticking out slightly from one of the drawers.
“You gotta girl?” she smirked, raising an eyebrow.
“Uh…yeah but she’s…away” He blushed slightly.
“Oh…so you’re not getting any then?” Frank’s eyes widened in surprise.
“S-something like t-that” She nodded, not adding anything more, feeling his discomfort.
“I’m Chelsea by the way” she giggled.
“Frank” They shook hands and the look of amusement that passed across his face did not go un-noticed by her.
“Never met a polite whore before then Frankie?” He chocked slightly.
“I-I um…I’ve never…I well I have…ya know? J-just not with a…a…-”
“-Whore?” Frank just nodded.
“Well Frankie, this should be a treat”

Chelsea undid the buttons on her short black trench coat. It slid elegantly off her shoulders and landed on the floor with a slight thud. Frank gave an odd squeak as he took in the sight before him. He saw the way the pearls nestled just above her collar bone. How her full breasts were encased in exotic looking red and black lace. Her skin was alabaster pale. It looked so soft and delicious.

She took a step forward and gently kissed him. He grabbed her hips slamming their bodies together. Okay, that she was not expecting. His lips ghosted over her neck, nibbling occasionally. A soft moan gently escaped her soft plump lips. She felt him smile against her skin. The contrast between his warm lips and the ice cold piercing was a strange one. But she couldn’t get enough of it. His fingertips traced lines over her bra, coaxing her nipples to harden into buds. He pinched one, his confidence growing, as well as the bulge in his pants with each passing second.

Her fingers trembled slightly as she slid of his t-shirt. Frank drew in a shuddering breath as she sunk to her knees before him, placing open mouth kisses on his chest on the way down. She pulled off his belt and slid his pants down a little, exposing his hips bones. She sucked hard just below the left one and was given a string of small gasps in return. His hands threaded through her hair, pulling her face close to his now painfully tight jeans.
“Please” he gasped as she ran her finger down his bulge. She could feel him throb underneath her hand, as she cupped him through his jeans. He growled from low in his throat, desperate for her lips to be wrapped around him.

Chelsea unzipped his jeans, she gave a small moan as his well endowed member sprung free. She blew on the tip as a bead of pre-cum accumulated on the tip. His hips thrust forward.
“Don’t. Tease” he gasped through panting breaths.
“Open your eyes” she smirked. His eyes popped open to see her open her mouth wide and take him in slowly. He hissed as she eased his head into her mouth, her tongue swirling around it. His hips thrust again forcing him further into her mouth, his tip almost at the back of her throat. Frank could feel her throat trying to relax around his length. He almost wanted to apologise but it felt so damn good. He thrust his hips in and out, trying not to come too quickly. It could not end in here.
“Too. Good” he panted, pushing her away roughly. Her head banged painfully against the post of the bed, she bit her lip to stop herself saying anything. Frank opened his mouth to say something but she just shook her head. He helped her up and kissed her lips gently. More like a lover than a whore before pushing her on to the bed.

Frank crawled up the bed and pinned her wrists above her head. He was trying to be more gentle now. He hadn’t mean to hurt her, even if she was a whore. His fingers trailed blazing patterns on her skin. She was desperate to have him anyway she could. It wasn’t like her to get this way with clients. He kissed her lips softly again before moving down kissing and nibbling her skin on the way down. Her back arched as he kissed the burning spot between her thighs.
“Patience baby” he smirked before sliding her panties down her smooth legs and off. Frank let go of her wrists and popped open the clap at the front, revealing her soft pillowy breasts.
“I was planning on taking this slow but…” Without another word he took hold of hips and slid himself in. Her back arched wanting more of him. He pulled himself almost all the way out before slamming back in. Chelsea reached up and grabbed the headboard, matching his thrusts. Moans and expletives filled the hot, sticky air.
“I-I’m so clo-ose!” He felt her walls grip him like a vice and her thighs shake as she came. Frank gave one last thrust before releasing himself into her with one last shuddering groan.

He collapsed on top of her panting heavily, before laughing.
“What’s so funny?” she asked, pushing his wet fringe off his face.
“Best fucking birthday present ever…shit, when I got your text earlier…damn! Thank fuck I was alone…You got me so hard” He kissed the tip of her nose.
“Alicia gave me the idea, she said Mikey loved it” She laughed as Frank pulled a face.
“I’m sooo gonna tease him about it…But really baby, thank you…I think I quite like this game, you need to pretend to be a whore more often”
Sign up to rate and review this story