Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It’s Wrong: You Dreamt Of Him. |WAYCEST/FRERARD|

Chapter Five: Fall In The Grave I've Been Digging Myself But There's Room For Two. [Part 2]

by IntoHerKillingJar

i've changed their ages. gerard's 21 now. mikey's 16. it seemed really wrong writting his and mikey being 13? LOL. but then again, i am writing waycest? whats not wrong with that?! slash in this. b...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-27 - Updated: 2010-10-27 - 900 words

?Blocked
Chapter Five: Fall In The Grave I've Been Digging Myself But There's Room For Two. [Part 2]


In the shower the two way brothers stood under the running water, letting it wet their hair before the older turned the younger around and started lathering shampoo onto his hair.
“Mm, Gee, I don't know how you do it...”, moaned Mikey, leaning his head back against my chest. His eyes were closed and his mouth slightly open.
“Do what, Mikes?”
“Make me crazy like this,” he said, turning to face his older brother, the shampoo being washed down his back by the shower. I carefully swept hair off Mikey's face so that he didn't get suds in his eyes.
“It's almost as if I don't have to try,” I winked. There was something surreal about this scene. My little brother and I were standing, naked in a shower, washing each others hair? Tell me if I'm wrong, but most brother's don't do this kind of thing. But then again, we weren't like most other brothers.
“Gee, do you want me to wash you?” Mikey asked me as he squeezed the shower gel into his hands. I couldn't help myself, I was staring at him. His beautifully formed body was right in front of me and I wasn't touching him? How was I even resisting?! And just like that, on that random string of thought, I gripped his shoulder and pulled him into me, wrapping my arms around his waist and lifting him up to my height. As if an automatic reaction, he strapped his legs around me and leant down to kiss me.
My lips crashed into his in an almost painful way, yet I was too caught up in the moment to care. I didn't know where all this from coming from, but I liked it.
I had mikey's back pressed up against the wall and my hands resting on his bum to hold him up. He broke the kiss for a second and looked at me. Something in his eyes looked kind of animal and... hungry. He wriggled free from my arms and stood in front of me, pressing his hips into mine with which I let out a low, throaty moan. I saw Mikey lowering himself in front of me.
“Mikes, you've already done something for me. I think it's time for me to repay the favour...” he grinned at me in a cheeky way and stood up straight, pushing his hips out in invitation. I gulped. I was nervous yet he didn't seem to be at all. He'd had girlfriends and i'm sure they'd given him head before and I didn't want to disappoint.
I got down on my knees and took his member in my hand. I slowly pumped my hand up and down his length, earning a couple of moans from him already. The water from the still running shower covered us and I subconsciously watched a couple of drips run down the inside of Mikey's legs. I looked up at Mikey, quickly. His eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily. I quickened my hand before touching my tongue to the end of his package. I was still looking up at Mikey and as my mouth wrapped around him his head dropped back and a he let out the breath he had been holding in. I bobbed my head up and down rhythmically and Mikey twisted his fingers in my hair, pushing me further onto his member. It didn't take long for Mikey to spill his seed into my mouth. Bent my head and spat the contents of my mouth out onto the shower floor. I'd never been fond of swallowing.
“Fuck, Gee,” Mikey moaned, still breathless. “you're so fucking hot.” I stood up and placed a soft kiss on his lips which he gratefully returned.
“I'll see you in the bedroom, Mikes,” I said, winking at him on my way out the bathroom. I didn't take a towel with me because I knew I had one in my room.
I sat on the end of my bed with the towel wrapped loosely around my waist. I let out a slight laugh and smiled to myself. Had that really just happened? One thing was for sure, this was going to be a great week. I just wasn't looking forward to the end of it.
Mikey walked into the room after I was fully dressed and straightening my hair. I was wearing black skinny jeans and black 'tank top' with long cut arm holes which showed off the sides of my chest.
“Gerard, if you wear that out today, I won't be the only one trying to hold myself back...” Mikey commented before dropping his towel on the floor and pulling on his own grey skinny jeans.
“Haha, no on will have trouble resisting me,” I said, quietly. Mikey looked at me as if I was crazy. “no underwear today Mikes?” I asked, noticing he hadn't actually put any on.
“What's the point?” he winked.
“We, or rather you, are going to be trying on clothes today, that's the point. I'm not sure the shop assistants will be very pleased if you go commando in their clothes while trying them on...”
“It's waaay, more comfortable like this though!” he complained. I just looked at him and he sighed, took his pants back off and grabbed some underwear.
Sign up to rate and review this story