Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Happy Halloween

by petewentzlover69

just a little smut and fluff to fill the needs of every excited heart. Patrick needs love too.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2010-10-27 - Updated: 2010-10-28 - 1807 words - Complete

?Blocked
The house was dark as night, the only light coming from the TV. It was the night before Halloween and Maiken was sitting along on the couch watching Paranormal Activity. Just as the door slammed in the movie, she heard a noise coming from behind her. She turned around, but no one was there. She turned back to face the screne of the TV only to find a figure blocking her view. She screamed... the figure laughed and turned on the lamp on the side table.

"Ugh PATRICK!!! That wasn't funny! Your such an ass!" She exclaimed as she threw a pillow at his face.

"I thought it was!" he laughed, before joining her on the couch. He sat by her side and pulled some of the blanket onto his lap. He then reached for the popcorn sitting on Maiken's lap but she pulled it away. "What? None for me?" He asked teasingly.

"NO! Not after that!" She laughed a little as she kept pulling the popcorn away from him.

Maiken and Patrick had been friends since their Freshman year in High School. She had always had a little crush on him but it was nothing serious. She loved his soft, green eyes; however, every time she looked into them she saw lies and childish behavior. She never pressed to be with him because she didn't want to be around that behavior she knew lingered underneath the surface. Maiken was beautiful, but her personality set her apart from the rest of her school. While the popular kids and the football players joked arouned with each other and threw fries at the Freshman, she laughed and giggled at the silly things her friends said or did. She was single throughout High School and still was because many people thought she was weird.

Patrick, on the other hand, had girlfriend after girlfriend all throughout High School and he never gave Maiken a chance. He valued their friendship too much. The girls he dated were beautiful, much like Maiken, but they were popular as well. The one he loved most his Sophomore and Junior years was Kaleen. She was a cheerleader, he was on the football team. It just made sense to them both. He was a ladies man, the guy every girl liked, and the guy Maiken could never have.

"So..." Maiken started, after turning off the movie, "where's your girlfriend tonight? Wasn't she supposed to be attached at your hip?" The last part was sarcasm, just to get under his skin. It usually worked, but not tonight.

"We broke up last night. I text you this morning and told you." He looked at her and she laughed.

"I lost my phone yesterday. Funny story really..." she trailed off and laughed again.

"Well if it' so funny, tell me." He pressed and turned to face her while she laughed at herself again.

"So, I was walking to Walgreens to get milk cause I ran out. It was raining pretty bad and it's just up the street so I decided to walk. On my way back, I slipped on mud going up a small hill and fell. My phone fell out of my pocket and I didn't notice till I was home 15 minutes later eating dinner. Someone found it and called my mom, but she didn't answer and they turned my phone off." Maiken laughed once more, this time with Patrick laughing as well.

"You're such a clutz sometimes. I wonder how you lasted this long without losing it already." That was it, that's all it took for Maiken to lash out on him (playfully of course).


Maiken hit Patrick in the arm rather hard. He retaliated by hitting her leg lightly as to not hurt her. She hit him again, this time in his stomach. This is how they always were, laughing and play-fighting with each other over small things. It was fun to them, and no one really got hurt.

Patrick grabbed Maiken's wrist as she went to hit him again and he tried to tickle her side. She used her free hand to catch his wrist and the wrestling match bagan. In the midst of it all Maiken choked out between bouts of laughter, "I can't believe we're 22 and still doing this. She laughed again and Kameron took this moment to roll them both off of the couch and onto the ground. They landed with a soft thud but it didn't stop them from wrestling like before.

Maiken got up the strength to roll them over so she was sitting on him, pinning his legs down with hers. Her arms were struggling to keep his in one place as he was stronger than her. She failed epicly as Patrick captured her arms and rolled them over, he now pinning her down quite successfully.

"Just give up." He laughed out as Maiken struggled to get free beneath him.

"I will not!" She squeaked as she tried to push his arms away.

Patrick looked at her laying beneath him and something changed in him. The way the light from the lamp shone off her red hair and made her bright green eyes stand out sharply made Patrick realize how beautiful she truly was. Maiken saw a new, dark passion in his eyes as he growled out, "I'll make you give up."

Patrick's eyes turned dark, forrest green with lust and Maiken cocked her head to the side in curiousity and wonder but she continued to push against his arms. He tightened his grip slightly to stop her movements alltogether and leaned down so they were face to face. Before Maiken could ask any questions as to what he was doing, he pressed his lips to hers in the softest mannor. Maiken didn't protest; instead, she kissed back and let Patrick's curiosity make the best of the situation.

Patrick let go of Maiken's wrists and placed his hands on her hips, his thems tracing patterns on the skin that was revealed durning the wrestling. With her newly found freedom, Maiken ran her fingers through Patrick's hair and down his back. She stopped at the hem of his shirt just before he pulled away from the kiss.

He looked deep into Maiken's green eyes as she stared back into his. Both of them realizing what they had missed durning high school. Before any words could be spoked out of someone's mouth, they were deeply kissing again, much more passionate than the first time. Maiken pulled Patrick's shirt over his head and ran her fingers up and down his now bare back very lighly. Patrick let out a soft moan and pulled Maiken's shirt up a few more inches so he could light rub at her now bare sides. He was praised with a soft bit at his bottom lip which was then lightly licked at. Patrick gave Maiken the access she wanted and their tongues were now battling for dominance. Sure enough, Patrick won the battle and smirked to himself.

Shortly after this success, he pulled Maiken's shirt off of her followed by the cute blue bra he helped her pick out a week before. She said it was for her boyfriend, the boyfriend she didn't actually have. Instead, she chose to wear it the night she knew Patrick would come over. She blushed as he realized what she had done, and kissed her chest softly, trailing kisses down to her waist. The lower he went, the more he was awarded with whimpers of anticipation. He slowly pulled down Maiken's pajama pants and blew cold air on her panties, just where her clit should be. He was rewarded, this time, with a small gasp followed by a low moan. He knew just what she wanted, but he was going to tease her as much as he could.

Patrick pulled down Maiken's panties with his teeth, letting them go sometimes to lightly nip at her legs when he went to pull them down again. She loved the attention he was giving her body but the anticipation was driving her insane and he knew it. Sure enough, after what felt to Maiken like hours, Patrick was kissing her lips again and teasing her opening with his fingers. Maiken couldn't take the teasing anymore and she pushed her hips down on his fingers. Patrick got the hint and slipped two fingers inside her warm, wet opening. Maiken moaned softly in response and tilted her head back against the floor.

"Oh, Patrick," Maiken moaned quietly as he kissed and nibbled her neck, slowly moving his fingers in and out of her. "God, Patrick, I want you so bad."

Patrick smirked to himself and pulled his fingers out of Maiken. She whimpered and shot him a death glare. He smirked again and kissed her softly. "I've wanted this for so long, you have no idea." He smiled this time, pulled the rest his clothes off quickly and placed his hard member at her entrance.

Maiken moaned in anticipation and wrapped her arms around Patrick's neck. She leaned up and kissed his lips as he pushed into her slowly. He pulled almost all the way out and pushed back in again at a slightlu faster pace. He continued this a few more times before pulling all the way out and pushing back in roughly. Maiken scratched her nails down his back and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper inside of her.

Patrick pulled Maiken up so they were sitting, leaning against the couch. Maiken placed her knees on either side of Patrick and started to ride him. Each time she came down on him, she rotated her hips in small circles before pulling up again. Soon after, Patrick started thrusting up into her roughly, slowly losing control as his orgasm approached. Maiken was feeling hers take control as well and moaned loudly, pulling herself as close to him as possible. With their bodies pressed together, the heat between them mixed with the friction of their bodies threw them both over the edge. Maiken screamed Patrick's name as her body shook with pleasure, her orgasm crashing into her like a brick wall. Patrick's followed suit and soon they were both leaning against the couch, sweating and tired.

"Oh... my... god... Patrick... that was... amazing." Maiken panted, leaning her head against his chest.

Patrick smiled and hugged her close. Softly, he whispered, "Maiken, I love you. I've always loved you." He lifted her chin and looked into her eyes. Her bright green eyes began to glimmer like gems and it warmed his heart.

Maiken sighed, "Patrick, I love you too." She kissed his lips gently and laid back against his chest again. Quickly and quietly they both fell asleep in each others' arms at the strike of midnight. The entire night was one teriffic Halloween surprise.
Sign up to rate and review this story