Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The High School Nightmare

the joy of hangover and kissing

by emo-girl

WARNING! Male pairing, only in this one i promise, so when it gets to Mikey's P.O.V if you don't like male pairing don't read on, if you do READ ON!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-29 - Updated: 2010-10-29 - 887 words

?Blocked
I woke up lying on the floor at Mikey’s house. I groaned as I sat up, I looked around. Bob and Ray were sleeping next to each other, Kitty and Jenny were on the floor too, Johnny was lying next to me. He had put his jacket over me. Sweet.
I got up, where the hell is Mikey and Frank… I might guess upstairs in the bedroom. I suddenly felt a weird feeling in my stomach, I quickly got up and legged it upstairs and into the bathroom.
I quickly pucked up into the toilet, oh how delightful. I flushed the toilet and got up and looked into the mirror, my make-up was smudged, I looked tiered and like shit. I quickly washed my face and did my make-up, thank God I carry eyeliner around.
I walked down the hallway, Mikey’s door was open and there he was lying with Frank… umm…naked. I quickly ran down the stairs, laughing to myself.
--------------------------------------Mikey’s P.O.V-------------------------------------------------
P.S. if you don’t like male pairing, stop here, and go on to the next, sorry!

I groaned as I got up, I went to the bedside table and put my glasses on. I was shocked to see I was naked, with Frank who was naked too. Shit, oh God, oh no, my first time… was a drunk time. I wanted my first time to be nice, romantic, but all I remember is being took upstairs… that’s it. Frank started stirring and fluttered his eyes open.
He looked up at me.
“Hey Gorgeous,” he said.
“Hi,” I said.
“Umm… why are we both naked?” he asked.
“I think we… you know,” I said.
He shot up.
“No, we were drunk, oh God Mikey, I’m so sorry,” he said.
“No Frankie, it’s both of our problem, we were both drunk, I’d understand if I was drunk and you wasn’t and you took it as a opportunity, but I was hoping our first would be a little more special,” I said.
“I wanted to make our first time together and having sex was really special,” he said looking down.
I cupped his cheek and stroked gently.
“We could try again?” Frank asked. I smirked at him. I got up and had a sharp pain shoot threw me.
“Argh Jesus, now I know I was the one at the bottom,” I said.
“Mikey, I’m sorry, we don’t have to do anything,” he said.
“But I want to,” I said.
“Well, I’ll be the bottom,” Frank said.
“Are you sure?” I asked.
“Yes,” Frank answered. I kissed him softly on the lips, I felt his hands at the back of my head pulling me into a more deeper kiss. His tongue ran across my lip, begging to be let into my mouth. I slowly let him in, his tongue wasted no time in attacking my mouth, exploring my mouth, battling my tongue. I moaned, but then pushed him on the bed and straddled his waist. I started grinding our hips together, he moaned out and gripped onto my hips pulling me closer to him.
“Oh God Mikey, I have to have you inside me now,” he moaned out.
“Are you sure?” I asked.
He pulled me into a kiss.
“Answer your question?” he asked.
I smiled and searched for the lube. I lubed up my two finger, I pushed one into him, he hissed and gripped onto the bed sheets. I pulled it in and out a couple of times, then added the second one, he hissed again but looked a little more at ease. I started scissoring him roughly.
“Now Mikey,” he panted.
I nodded and lubed up my dick. I lined it up with his entrance and pushed slowly inside of him.
“Fuck!” he yelled out as I saw a tear roll down his face.
“Shit Frankie, I’m sorry,” I said.
“No, it’s okay, just give me a minute,” he said.
I waited for him to tell me to go, he nodded and I pulled out, he flinched, I wanted to stop, to stop hurting him but he kept on saying it was okay and to carry on.
I plunging into him and suddenly his eyes shot open, he arched his back and moaned out.
“Fuck Mikey there!” he yelled out.
“There?” I asked as I slid over his spot.
“Yes,” he panted.
“Right there?” I asked as I slid over it again.
“Yes, Fuck Mikey, it feels so good,” he moaned out. I started hitting over and over his spot.
“Faster Baby!” he yelled.
“Oh God Frankie,” I moaned out as I picked up the speed.
I grabbed his dick and started to pump it.
I felt his hands around the back of my neck, he pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss.
“I’m gonna-I’m gonna-” He moaned out. He came in my hands, seeing him spill his seed on my hand and our stomachs made me come deep inside him.
I stayed in the same position for a few minutes coming down from a mind blowing orgasm.
“I love you Frankie,” I said.
“I love you too Mikey,” he said.
He pulled me into a deep kiss and I snuggled up to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story