Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The High School Nightmare

make up and break up

by emo-girl

hope you like! comment people!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-11-08 - Updated: 2010-11-08 - 1215 words

?Blocked
I managed to make it to school and to my first lesson, English.
I sat next to Ray.
“How was the hang over?” he asked.
“Lovely, it was the most wonderful thing I had ever experienced in my life,” I said. He laughed. Suddenly the door opened, Gerard walked in and sat at the front of the class room.
“Your English teacher isn’t in today, so get on with the Romeo and Juliet work please,” he said in a snappy tone.
I got out my book and started reading it, my eyes flickered up to the front to see Gerard staring at me, he quickly looked away and carried on marking.
“You think he’s pissed off with us for trashing up his house?” Ray asked.
“Probably,” I said.
“I just wonder why Mikey is so nice and his a moody grump,” he said.
“Maybe their adopted,” I said.
“That might be a possibility,” Ray said.
“Mr. Toro and Miss Davies, is there something you’d like to share with the class?” Gerard asked.
“Well… umm… I was asking Ray if he thought Juliet was a bit too young to be sleeping around with some guy that she has only known for like five minutes,” I said.
Everyone started sniggering.
“And Ray said?” He asked.
“She… she was a bit of a easy girl to get with,” I said and busted out laughing so did everyone else.
“Just get on with reading or detention,” he said.
I bit my lip and carried on reading.

The bell rang, everyone ran to their next lesson, I was about to leave with I was yanked back and brought into a kiss.
“Gerard!” I yelled.
“What?” he asked smirking.
“We’re in school,” I said.
“So?” he asked kissing my neck gently.
“No Gerard,” I said pushing him but failing miserably.
“Admit it, you want it too,” he said against my neck.
“I would but at the moment I’m pissed off,” I said.
He looked up at me.
“Why?” he asked.
“That bitch of a girl you got pregnant bumped into me in the shop, and kindly explained that you’ll just use me and leave me like her,” I said.
“Well do you believe her?” he asked.
“I-I…” I stuttered.
“You do, don’t you?” he asked taking a step back.
“I didn’t say anything, stop jumping to conclusion, I just am scared if you leave me,” I said hanging my head low, too scared to see his reaction.
“I would never leave you,” he said raising my chin with his index finger making me look at him.
“I love you,” he said.
“I love you too,” I said.
“How about you meet me up at lunch?” he asked.
“Okay,” I said.
“I’ll be in the art room,” he said. I nodded and left.

It was lunch, everyone was rushing around trying to get to lunch and get so called food from the canteen, looked more like some rubbish they just picked up and heated up.
I made my way to the art room to see Gerard at his desk marking. I crept up behind him and covered his eyes, he was a bit startled but then relaxed when he heard my little giggle.
“Hey sexy,” he said as I pulled my hands away.
“Hey,” I said.
“God I’ve been dying to see you all day,” he growled.
“Well now you’ve got me,” I said. He got up and lead me into the office. He locked the door and pushed me on the desk, standing in between my legs as he cupped my cheeks and kissed me passionately.
His hands started moving up my thighs, slowly creeping up my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer. I let my fingers find his hair, getting lost in the raven shoulder length hair as I started pulling gently making him moan in our kiss.
“I want you,” he moaned.
“You’ve got me,” I said. He flung all the paper work on the floor and he pushed me onto the desk more, kneeing between my legs as he hitched up my skirt.
“I want to feel your mouth,” he moaned as he tugged on my bottom lip.
I undone his trousers and pulled them down to his knees, I quickly yanked his boxers down to see his large fully erected cock facing me.
I licked the tip, collecting all the pre-cum on my tongue.
He groaned as he watched over me, his hands gently pushing the back of my head to take more of him. I sucked on the tip, taking no more into my mouth. He moaned as his hands became tangled into my hair.
“Fuck Lucy,” he moaned as he closed his eyes.
I took him half way, slowly bobbing my head up and down his length making him gasp at the feeling of his cock inside my wet mouth.
“Shit baby you’re gonna end up finishing me off at this rate,” he said.
I quickly pulled away, he groaned at the lost of contact.
“Maybe you should just get down to fucking me then,” I said. He smirked as he jumped off the table and sat on the large black chair that matched the desk perfectly. I slipped my panties off and hitched up my skirt as I slowly impaled myself on his dick.
“Fuck,” he moaned as he thrusted his hips forward. He quickly tugged off my t-shirt and threw it across the desk; he pushed my bra so it was all bunched up underneath my breasts. He suddenly started sucking and biting on the nipples making me cry out.
“Move baby,” he growled into my ear. I pulled up off his dick and then slammed back down. I gasped at the feeling of his large cock taking me this way.
“Fuck Gerard,” I moaned.
“O-Oh baby call me Mr. Way,” he moaned as I carried on pulling up on his dick and slamming back down.
“Shit Mr. Way, it feels so fucking good,” I moaned.
“Shit Babe your pussy is so fucking wet and tight,” he moaned.
I got quicker and faster with my movements as Gerard carried on sucking and biting my nipples making me get closer to my orgasm.
“Shit babe, I’ve missed you little tight pussy, you like that baby? You like my rock hard cock inside you little tight pussy?” he asked.
“Yes,” I moaned.
“Yes what?” he asked.
“Yes Mr. Way, it feels so good,” I moaned.
I felt myself get closer to my orgasm.
“I’m so close,” I moaned.
“Yes baby, I want to feel you come, I want to feel you squirting, I want you drench my cock in your sweet juices,” he moaned. I suddenly clamped down on his cock as my orgasm ripped threw my body making me scream out his name.
“Yes baby scream my name, oh shit I’m gonna blow babe,” he said. He suddenly came deep inside of me, coating me with his seed. I rested my head on his chest as I listened to his heart beat slow down slowly.
“Love you,” he said as he kissed the top of my forehead.
“Love you too,” I said.
Sign up to rate and review this story