Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Do It In The Dark, With Smiles On Our Faces

by Dr-Giggles

girl!Gerard and girl!Frankie in a smut filled one-shot. You have been warned.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-11-08 - Updated: 2010-11-08 - 2749 words - Complete

?Blocked
Yeah, Frank and Gerard are girls…Deal with it.
This is actually my first ever writing an actual sex scene. Apologies for suckiness.
Wanted to try something different. Hope you don’t hate it…

---


Gee was sitting in the basement, reading her comic books when she heard Mikey calling out to her, “Gee, get your ass up, Frankie’s here.”

Gee’s face immediately lit up, “Be there in a second! Tell her to wait at the door.”

“Whatever.”

She jumped off her bed, abandoning her comic on the floor, and hurriedly walked to her wardrobe. She knew she should have gotten ready earlier, but Superman’s wacky adventures stole her interest for a while. Gee quickly pulled off her baggy Rocky Horror tee, and replaced it with her favorite red lacey bra, and slim, plain black shirt. And replaced her gray tracksuit pants with a black and red plaid skirt that came up to just above her knees. With a final scrunching of her hair in the mirror, and sucking in her stomach just a little, Gee made her way upstairs to fetch Frankie.

Frankie was her girlfriend of a few glorious months, and Gee never got over how totally awesome she is.

She found Frankie standing in her hallway, looking at the photos of her and Mikey from when they were little. She was wearing her red converses, faded torn jeans, and a black and white checkered hoodie. Gee also never got over how totally fucking gorgeous she is.

Gee ran up to Frankie and almost crushed her in a hug.

Frankie, being totally used to this, just giggled, “Hey, baby girl.”

“Hey,” Gee smiled, pulling back to give Frankie a gentle kiss, “How are you?”

“I’m good now,” Frankie smiled softly, squeezing Gee a little tighter, before letting her go and looking her up and down. She whispered in a husky voice, “Whoa, you look fucking hot today.”

Gee blushed slightly, and looked at Frankie with a cheeky smile on her face, “There’s a reason for that.”

“Oh, really?”

“Mhmm,” Gee giggled, taking Frankie’s hand and leading her back down the hallway. She then added in a sing-song voice, “I have a surprise for you.”

“…A good surprise?” Frankie smiled, following her girlfriend without question.

“A very good surprise.”

“Oh, happy day.”

“By the way,” Gee said as they walked down the stairs to her room, “You look fucking hot today too.”

Frankie let herself be dragged past the door, and Gee slammed it shut, then locked it. Frankie just knew she had something dirty in mind, and she was really looking forward to it.

“So,” Frankie said, stepping forward, wrapping her arms around Gee’s waist and kissing her collarbone. She breathed in deeply, inhaling the faint scent of cigarettes from her neck, “What’s my surprise?”

Feigning innocence, Gee bit her lip and tilted her head to the side, “I’m not sure…I think if you earn it, I might remember what it is…”

“Fucking tease,” was all Frankie mumbled before pulling Gee against her and kissing her.

Gee gently worked her mouth against Frankie’s and rubbed her hands up and down her back a few times before pushing her softly towards the bed. Once Frankie felt the back of her knees hit it, she flopped back onto the mattress, pulling Gee with her, straddling Frankie’s waist, and immediately went back to kissing her. Their eyes were closed, and their lips were making soft, wet sounds as they rubbed together and pulled apart. Gee, always being the slightly more bold one, eventually started to gently lick at Frankie’s lips until she opened her mouth fully for Gee’s tongue. Sighing at the contact in their mouths, Frankie started gently stroking her fingers around the skin at the hem of Gee’s shirt, while Gee slipped one hand up to cup Frankie’s jaw and the other to squeeze her rack.

Frankie moaned softly, and moved both her hands down to grope Gee’s ass as they slowly started grinding their hips together. Gee’s hand started to squeeze tighter around Frankie and in a slow rhythm, matching their thrusts.

It was driving Frankie insane.

So, she, without warning, pushed on Gee’s shoulder and flipped them over so she was straddling Gee this time.

“No fair,” Gee whined, but didn’t look annoyed at all, “I was distracted by your sexiness…”

Frankie just smiled and gave her a quick chaste kiss before moving her hands down to pull the black shirt off her body. Gee obliged and sat up, lifting her arms to get the damn thing off faster so they could go back to sucking face. Once it was off, and tosses aside to the floor, Gee lay back down, hoping to bring Frankie with her, but she just sat there staring.

“You’re so beautiful,” Frankie whispered, cupping the side of Gee’s face and stroking her thumb over her lips.

Gee leaned into her touch, and kissed her palm, “So are you…I love you.”

“I love you too,” Frankie mumbled before leaning down and catching Gee’s lips in hers again.

Gee wrapped her arms around Frankie’s neck for a moment before she realized if she has to take her shirt off, so did Frankie. So, instead, she moved her hands from her neck to the zipper of her hoodie, and quickly unzipped it, and yanked it off her shoulders. Frankie helped speed the process along by pulling it off the rest of the way, and then pulled her own shirt off too. They both thought the other looked fucking stunning in lingerie.

This time it was Gee who froze, just staring at Frankie’s rack.

Unable to resist, she sat up enough to get her hands around Frankie’s back and unhooked her bra, and leaving it where the rest of their rest of their clothes had landed. Gee then pulled Frankie down and sucked one of her tits into her mouth.

“Oh, fuck,” Frankie breathed. She closed her eyes in content, holding herself up with one hand, and using the other to stroke Gee’s soft, jet black hair, “You‘re so good at this part, baby.”

Gee just moaned as she gently rolled her tongue around Frankie’s nipple, before pulling off with a wet pop and starting again on her other tit. It was really starting to get to Frankie and she could feel her panties getting damp, hoping Gee was in the same situation. She most definitely was. Once Gee finished her job on Frankie’s rack, she pulled off and kissed her again, differently to before. It was fast, passionate and filled with pure lust.

Frankie kissed her once on the nose before asking, “Have I earned my surprise yet?”

“Almost,” Gee purred into her ear before kissing it, “I think there’s something you could do with those fingers that might persuade me…”

Frankie moaned quietly at the thought, wasted no time, and slid her tongue back in Gee’s mouth, while shoving her hand down her skirt, underneath her underwear until she felt the throbbing heat under her fingers. Teasingly, she rubbed far too slowly for Gee’s liking.

“Oh, shit,” Gee gasped, letting her head fall onto Frankie’s shoulder, “Fuck, fuck, Frankie. Please, please.”

“Please, what?”

“God,” Gee growled, “Fuck me. Fuck me with your fingers. Fuck!”

Frankie smirked at Gee’s mini-tantrum. She often threw them when she was sexually frustrated like this. Giving into her, Frankie started rubbing faster and harder, and left Gee in a panting mess, before she finally slid her fingers inside. Frankie thrusted her fingers in smoothly and slowly, making sure to rub around Gee's inner-walls at the same time. Gee clutched the sheets beneath them, until her knuckles were white.

“Fuck,” Gee moaned, bucking into her hand, “Shit, Frankie. Oh, fuck, Frankie, feels so good…”

The sounds Gee was making could making Frankie get off, just by listening, but she was really desperate for her surprise so she just started nibbling on Gee’s neck to add to the pleasure.

“Shit, Frankie, ah, god. Harder. Please, god, harder.”

Frankie started thrusting her fingers in and out of her wildly, making Gee sweat and gasp for air.

“Shit! Right there! Oh, fuck, do that again!”

Frankie did again. And again, and again, and again, until Gee threw her head back in a silent scream, and came with a violent shudder all over Frankie’s fingers. Frankie just stared at her, thinking about how gorgeous she looked when she came. Once Gee had stopped twitching from the aftershocks, Frankie removed her fingers, and wiped them on the sheet beside them.

“Shit,” Gee panted, “Fuck, Frankie, c’mere.”

Frankie moved up and let Gee grab her neck and pull her into a deep, slow kiss.

Gee mewled in delight as they broke apart, “Fuck, baby. You’re amazing. Oh, my god.”

“Mmm, you should have seen yourself, Gee,” Frankie murmured against her lips, “You’re fucking gorgeous.”

Gee went to protest, but Frankie was kissing her again, so she just shut up and let her mouth get raped by her girlfriend’s tongue.

“Do I get my surprise now?” Frankie asked.

Gee smiled softly and nodded, lovingly kissing Frankie and stroking her face. She always got soft after orgasms, and Frankie found it adorable. As they continued to gently peck each others lips, Gee turned Frankie and moved her back until she was lying properly on the bed, head on the pillows, Gee on top of her.

Gee giggled quietly whilst kissing all over Frankie’s face, “You’re gonna love me after this.”

“I already do,” Frankie whispered, turning to meet Gee’s lips again, “Please, show me. People are gonna think I pissed my pants if you don’t get these jeans off me soon.”

Laughing a little too girlishly, Gee kissed Frankie’s forehead before moving down, and popping the button on her jeans. She dragged the zipper down with her teeth, deciding to give Frankie a little show. After that, she hooked her fingers into the waistline of both Frankie’s jeans and her panties, and yanked them down her legs, and threw them to the floor.

Frankie self-consciously pushed her legs together, feeling slightly vulnerable at being completely naked while Gee still had a skirt and bra on.

“Don’t do that,” Gee whispered, running her hands up Frankie’s thighs and spreading them apart, “You’re beautiful.”

Frankie sighed at how wonderful Gee was, but it quickly turned into a gasp when she felt Gee’s tongue between her legs, “F-Fuck…”

Gee spent a minute or two, alternating between licking and sucking before pulling of to see Frankie fondling her own breasts.

“Fuck. Why’d you stop?” Frankie whined, “Worst surprise ever.”

Gee smirked, wiping her mouth before she kissed Frankie again, because she knew from experience that kissing after stuff like that kinda grossed her out a little, “That’s not the surprise, baby.”

“Mmm? What is it?”

Gee crawled over to her bedside table where she opened a draw and pulled out a box, “You remember that episode from Sex and The City? And they were talking about sex toys and shit?”

“Mhmm,” Frankie moaned, her mind exploding with thoughts of what Gee had planned.

“Yeah, well, you know how Charlotte got totally fucking obsessed with the Rabbit?”

“Oh, holy shit…”

“Yep,” Gee smiled, pulling out a pink vibrator, with silver beads on the inside, and the label 'Rabbit' on the side, “…Surprised?”

“Best surprise ever,” Frankie gushed, “You’re the best. Oh, my god. I fucking love you.”

Gee slinked back over, lying on her side beside Frankie, “Reckon Charlotte meant it when she said it could make you come three times?”

“Oh, god,” Frankie sighed, “I fucking hope so.”

“Yeah,” Gee giggled, “Me too.”

Frankie turned her head and started kissing Gee very enthusiastically, and her breath hitched in anticipation when she heard the click and buzzing of Gee turning the Rabbit on. Gee continued assaulted Frankie’s mouth whilst she teased her by slowly dragging the toy around her nipples, slowly down her stomach, circling around her belly button, and around the inside of her thighs.

“Mmph,” Frankie moaned quietly against Gee’s lips, “ Please, Gee. I’m fucking dripping. Shit.”

Gee didn’t say anything, but kissed her again, before gently rubbing the vibrating toy around Frankie’s clit. She moaned, softly cursing as one hand grabbed onto the sheets beside her and the other wound it’s way around Gee’s waist, holding her close. After a few more minutes of teasing, Frankie was in a similar situation that Gee was in not a while ago, “Please, Gee. Fuck, please. Fuck me. Fuck me so hard I can feel it for weeks.”

Gee sighed against Frankie’s lips. She loved it when Frankie talked dirty, so, to get her to talk more, she slowly pushed the Bunny inside her walls, “So fucking tight, Frankie.”

“Awe, fuck,” Frankie moaned, her hands grasping Gee’s waist, “Fuck yeah…”

Gee kept slowly pushing until the Rabbit was all the way it, still vibrating away, “Still wanna be fucked, baby?”

“Fuck, yes.”

“How badly?”

“Oh, fuck! So fucking badly, Gee. Please, want it so bad…”

“Hmm, okay…How hard do you wanna be fucked?”

“Hard enough I can’t walk. So I can’t fucking stand. Just do it, Gee! Fuck.”

Gee figured she’d made her wait long enough, and so she started to move the toy in and out of Frankie’s heat.

“Ohhh, fuck, Gee,” Frankie moaned, “Fuck me, baby. Oh, fuck, I love it. I love you.”

Loving the sounds Frankie was making, she started to thrust the vibrator faster, and deeper than before. Frankie had to bite her lip to stop herself from screaming in pleasure. She started whimpering, her hips stuttering, and her legs trembling.

“Shit, Gee, I-I’m close…I’m so fucking close. Gonna come.”

“Do it,” Gee purred in her ear, “Fucking come for me, baby.”

Frankie moaned a little louder, “Shit, yeah. Mmph, keep talking like that. F-Fuck.”

“Yeah, baby,” Gee whispered hotly into her ear again, “You look so fucking hot, right now. Shit, you should see yourself. Can’t wait to see you come. I wanna fucking hear it. I wanna hear you fucking scream.”

And Frankie never went against orders. Letting out a high pitched whine, and a shuddering moan, Frankie’s entire body started to tremble and twitch as she came. Hard. Her face was contorted in pleasure and Gee wished she had a photo or something because she looked fucking beautiful. Gee, turned off the vibrator and gently pulled it out of Frankie while she whimpered at the sensation against her sensitive skin.

Gee knew the two of them were exhausted. Checking the clock, she saw that they had a good few hours before Frankie had to go home. So, she put the Rabbit back in her drawer, and walked over to her closet where she changed into her baggy sleeping clothes, and got some for Frankie too. When she returned to the bed, she saw that Frankie was already half-asleep.

Gee smiled, gently petting her face, “Frankie, babe, just get up for a second, okay? I’ll get you dressed, and then we can sleep. Don‘t want anyone to find us naked.”

Frankie whined in protest, but did as she was told because, secretly, she could never say no to Gee. That and she wasn’t too nuts about Mikey walking in on them like that. Hello, awkward family moment! So, after the two of them were dressed, they crawled beneath the covers together, and snuggled up nice and close.

“That was amazing,” Frankie whispered, kissing Gee’s nose, “I love you so much.”

“I love you too, baby,” Gee replied, giving Frankie a kiss in reply on the lips, “Sleep now, okay? We can eat and stuff when we wake up.”

“Mmkay,” Frankie murmured, before yawning and whispering once more, “Next time, I’ll fuck you with the Rabbit.”

“Alright,” Gee laughed, “Now, seriously, go to sleep. I love you, baby.”

“I love you too. With all my fucking heart and stuff.”

And they both fell asleep, with arms wrapped around each other, legs intertwined, and smiles on their faces.
Sign up to rate and review this story