Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

The Spider and the Dog

by cirrostratus

Naraku is snarky. Sesshomaru is a naughty dog. Pure PWP.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Humor - Characters: Naraku, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-05-10 - Updated: 2006-05-10 - 2237 words - Complete

?Blocked
The experience of forcing his way through several sets of guards, Naraku reflected, did little to deter the silent temper of the last, great dog /youkai/. When Sesshomaru pushed open the door, hailed by guards and surrounded by chattering courtiers, he looked as when Naraku had first seen him; not even a single strand of silver hair out of place.

"Young lord, forgive us!" cried one courtier, hat bobbing comically in his distress. "We tried to stop the foul one, but he--"

"It's fine," said Naraku, smiling his kindest smile and gesturing Sesshomaru closer. "I am honoured to have a great youkai as my guest."

For a tense moment no one moved, guards and courtiers alike staring at the two. Naraku stared at Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru looked mildly interested in Naraku. It was as good, Naraku thought, as interest could get from him, of course. Sesshomaru stepped closer, and the sudden explosion of whispering - he did not kill him! Could it be our young lord commands him? How fierce and mighty is he, even in his illness! - made Naraku's head buzz.

"That will be all," he told them. "Leave us."

Sesshomaru waited until their whispers and footsteps had faded before seating himself across from Naraku.

"How may I help you, lord Sesshomaru?"

"Why do you inhabit a human body?"

Naraku blinked and smiled. "It has power, in its own way."

"Why do you not simply make your own body?"

"Why does it matter to you?"

"I would know your weakness."

Silence stretched on for a few moments. Naraku kept his voice very steady when he asked, "My weakness...?"

"It became clear from the moment I met you that you had one. And a great one, at that, lest you be more of a coward than I suspected of you."

"You know just what to say, lord Sesshomaru."

"Do not mock me, spider."

"I would not dare, dog." Naraku smiled again, his kindest smile, though he knew it did not fool his opponent, and continued, "My weakness is insubstantial. I am, perhaps, just a tad too cautious. A coward? You may be right."

Sesshomaru's eyes became but a fraction narrower. "You're lying to me."

"Never."

"And again."

"Perhaps."

"I am losing my patience with you."

"Why are you here?"

Sesshomaru blinked his golden eyes once, twice, and tilted his head at Naraku in an absurd parody of a curious dog.

Naraku bit his tongue. He would not push it too far; yet.

"Perhaps merely to see you without that foul-smelling pelt you like to wrap yourself in."

"Fortunately," said Naraku, "my senses are less keen than yours, and it does not bother me over-much."

"That sense," corrected Sesshomaru impassively.

"That sense," agreed Naraku and smiled.

"I honestly was not sure," said Sesshomaru, "if you were willing to face me, without tricks and illusions."

"I do feel moderately naked," said Naraku. "Tea?"

Sesshomaru ignored the question and narrowed his eyes. "What are you plotting?"

"Merely to take the Sacred Jewel of Four Souls. You all ready knew this."

"Why?" Again the tilted head. "I understand why the low-life hanyou seeks it, but--"

"Your brother, you mean?" said Naraku innocently, carefully masking his unease at how close Sesshomaru was to the truth.

The dog demon pressed his lips into a thin line and fell silent. Naraku was grateful.

"Are you sure you don't want tea?"

"Spider, my patience is running out swiftly."

"Tell me, where's your loyal Kappa?"

"I do not jest...!"

"Then tell me why you're here. Is it residual anger about that whole arm-business? You survived, did you not?"

Next he knew, poison-green claws swiped at his throat, and Naraku barely managed to duck. With a flash of cheerfully deranged inspiration, he ducked a second swipe and pressed his lips to Sesshomaru's.

The youkai fell still, arm dropping back to his side. His lips remained impassively sealed for what seemed like several minutes, before welcoming and returning the kiss.

Naraku's hand strayed to tangle in pale hair and creamy fur.

Sesshomaru turned his head. "Naraku..."

"Ah?" he murmured against Sesshomaru's neck.

"Don't think I don't understand exactly what you're doing."

"Mm," said Naraku, "then why aren't you stopping me?" He licked the strongly beating pulse and smiled at the sigh. Oh, yes, control... He untied the strings holding Sesshomaru's fierce armour closed, and it fell off the lanky youkai with a clatter.

Sesshomaru hissed nearly silently when teeth nipped over his jugular, sliding a hand up, hiking with it Naraku's kimono.

The white and crimson garments next, yes, baring a slender and striped chest - Naraku marvelled a bit at the extra stripes - and a perfectly formed waist and pelvis. Naraku smiled against Sesshomaru's collar-bone; he was all ready half erect.

Sesshomaru sat back heavily from his defensive crouch, breath hitching as a warm hand wrapped around his cock. Somehow the thought of Naraku being anything but cold and slimy seemed wrong, but he was hardly in a position to complain. In fact, thought Sesshomaru with dawning clarity through the haze of lust, I've no control at all.

Naraku felt Sesshomaru's whole body stiffen in anger, and then a strong hand tangled in his hair and forced his lips from a pert nipple and to an entirely different pert thing. Naraku blinked and tried to move away, but Sesshomaru's hand pushed, forcing him to take more of the erection into his mouth.

Sesshomaru laughed softly, a low rumble through his frame, and watched the spider demon. "Go on, then, Naraku; suck it until I decide you've learned your lesson. You all ready know how little I appreciate being controlled."

For not liking it, thought Naraku sourly, he sure does give in to it often.

"Naraku," purred Sesshomaru, "suck my fucking cock."

Naraku choked and managed to pull his head away. "What?!"

Sesshomaru looked disgustingly pleased with himself.

Naraku blinked. "I wonder; what would your father think if he heard you talk like that?"

"He'd pat me on the back and tell me, 'good job, I knew you'd get it,' until he noticed you were male." He smiled coldly. "Granted, considering it's you, he might not have figured that out at all."

Naraku glared and went down on him with enough energy to wring an actual groan from the /youkai/. He grinned in triumph, suckling harder and pressing his tongue to the underside of the shaft.

Sesshomaru tightened his fist in the black hair and bit back another undignified groan.

Naraku winced at the tug, then felt the hold loosening and lifted his head, absently flicking the tip of his tongue over the head. "You are," he said, and ran a lick along the slit, "a lot more vulgar than what people give you credit for." He hair fell freely around his face, and he noticed the hair band had come away with Sesshomaru's hand.

"Only when dealing with you," panted Sesshomaru, watching him from under heavy eye-lids. "You hardly deserve better."

Naraku chuckled and squeezed at the root of his cock, smiling wider still at the subsequent squirming. "Well; I am flattered, to be honest, that I can bring out that side of you." He released his grip and stood to kick off his clothes, relishing Sesshomaru's eyes on him.

Sesshomaru lay back, supported by his one elbow, and watched seemingly impassively as Naraku stripped and straddled his hips. "At least you accept your place."

Naraku smirked at him, slipping a hand between his own legs to prod and stretch the hole there. He bit his lower lip to stop it, but a gasp still escaped, and his free hand strayed to his own stiffening cock.

The youkai laughed again, the rumble neatly travelling up Naraku's thighs. "Are you going to finish this yourself?"

"Merely... preparing myself," said Naraku, grabbing Sesshomaru's shaft again and positioning himself.

"This will hurt you," observed Sesshomaru casually.

"I can handle pain," said Naraku. Especially if it leaves you writhing in my control. He pushed down, forcing himself onto the spit-slick cock, feeling the painful stretching almost too acutely. "Nn."

Sesshomaru's head dropped back, sharp teeth gritted and eyes fixed on the ceiling.

For a moment Naraku braced his hands against Sesshomaru's chest, breathing deeply through his nose.

"I told you," Sesshomaru said to the ceiling, sounding only slightly out of breath.

"It's worth it," countered Naraku, and as to prove it - to the youkai and himself - he began rocking his hips slowly, swallowing down the pain and focusing on the sliver of pleasure starting to show.

Sesshomaru exhaled, a long drawn-out gust of air, and closed his eyes.

Naraku moved more confidently, panting against gritted teeth, and stroked himself lazily. He felt Sesshomaru beginning to follow his movements, hips thrusting slightly to meet each slow grind, and he smiled at the bliss clear on the other's face. Definitely worth the pain...

Sesshomaru opened his eyes again, perhaps unaware of the strangely vulnerable expression on his face as he stared at Naraku.

Naraku laughed breathlessly for a moment, moving faster gracefully, impaling himself on Sesshomaru's cock with an eagerness he tried to pretend was not there.

"Yesss," hissed Sesshomaru, enraptured, hips bucking harder away from the floor.

Naraku threw his head back, moaning. He reached his free hand behind him, between them, cupping Sesshomaru's balls gently, feeling them shift with each thrust. He laughed again when Sesshomaru groaned eagerly and pleadingly at the touch.

Then the world turned poison-green again, and seething claws tightened on his neck. "Naraku," said-- no, growled Sesshomaru, eyes dark with lust and hate and joy, "I all ready told you, I do not like to relinquish control!"

And suddenly Naraku was on his back on the small tea table, head and upper back hanging painfully down. He felt lukewarm tea against his skin, and then felt very little else than Sesshomaru driving his cock fully into him with all the force a youkai could muster.

Naraku barely held back a scream that would have sent the guards running to his aid.

Sesshomaru pulled out nearly completely and drove back in harshly; and again; and again.

"Sesshomaru!" gasped Naraku, though whether it was pleading for mercy or for more he could not tell, and he bucked his hips to meet each thrust.

"Do you understand?" hissed Sesshomaru breathlessly, grinding harder into him for emphasis, "Or do I have to fuck you to pieces until you do?"

"Oh!" half-sobbed Naraku, arching against the hand on his neck, and then he laughed. "Oh, please, yes!"

Sesshomaru snapped his hips rhythmically, pounding into Naraku with enough force to lift the small table with each thrust. Naraku wondered briefly if the damn thing would just break under him. "Ask me to!" Sesshomaru hissed, eyes scarlet and fierce in the dim light.

"Please, please fuck me!" gasped Naraku, ignoring the worried voice in the back of his mind, pointing out that he was happily surrendering control. "Fuck me to pieces, /please/!" The hand, green glow still pouring from it, released his neck and grabbed the table, each thrust now nearly pushing Naraku off the table, were it not for his legs wrapped tightly around Sesshomaru's flanks.

Sesshomaru growled deep in his throat, low and feral, and bent his head. Naraku sobbed with pleasure, still raising his hips to each violent thrust; he barely noticed when he peaked, his seed spurting against the youkai's stomach. And then, with one final grinding thrust, deep enough to make Naraku yelp loudly, Sesshomaru cried, "N-Na--!" and shivered from head to toe.

Naraku automatically wrapped his arms around him, when Sesshomaru slumped on him, heart pounding and lungs heaving. As he returned to earth - or so it seemed - Naraku discovered himself to be in similar state, and that pleasure was rapidly turning back into pain. "Sess-Sesshomaru," he wheezed, shifting and trying to pull free.

Sesshomaru growled but pulled out of him and slumped back to the floor.

Naraku sat up and winced a bit, both at his back and... With a sinking feeling he gently prodded and pulled his hand back, sighing at the blood. Nothing huge, luckily, but still something that would take extra concentration to heal.

Sesshomaru stood, still panting, and tied his clothes shut again, straightening them as best he could.

The table creaked ominously and Naraku too stood, trying not to show a pronounced limp as he stepped closer to Sesshomaru. "You won. This time."

Sesshomaru looked surprisingly innocent, though the slight panting and colour in his cheeks belied it. "Won? Won what?"

Naraku sneered and knelt painfully, trying to pull his own clothes back on with the least amount of visible agony.

Sesshomaru smiled slightly, quickly smothering again, and helped Naraku into his kimono. He ignored the glare he got in return. "Very well, then. I win." He pressed his nose briefly to Naraku's cheek, a short and doggish gesture of affection.

Naraku batted him away irritably. "Get out of my castle, dog."

Sesshomaru nodded shortly and strode away with all the regality of the son of Inu no Taisho.

Naraku snorted. "And by the way, you do the same puppy-routine as your brother when you're confused." It was petty; and it worked.

Sesshomaru glared back, but Naraku had all ready turned away. "Hn. Don't get squashed, spider." And the door closed, his footsteps fading away.

Naraku tied back his hair, considered sitting, opted for standing and scowled at the intricate screen in the door. "Prick."
Sign up to rate and review this story