Categories > Celebrities > The Used

Smother Me

by Sckit

Quinn Allman, Bert McCracken, and Jepha Howard are seemingly content in their 3-way romance. Suddenly, Bert is asked to choose between loving 2 people and being in love with one special person. Thi...

Category: The Used - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-11-30 - Updated: 2010-12-01 - 8155 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 1

Quinn's POV

I squealed as Bert flopped on the bed next to me and tickled my ribs. "Bert! Quit it!" I screamed, gasping for air. Bert cheesed at me and let me catch my breath. Jeph smiled and laughed from his bunk across from mine.

"You two are at it again, I see." he said, looking up from his book. Even though he doesn't even look like he'd be literate half the time, he loves to read. Mostly horror or sci-fi books, of course.

"What do you mean 'again' ? I never stop." Bert laughed. I shyly smiled at him and slowly moved his hand away from it's course of creeping up my thigh.

Dan walked into the room and sat on the floor in the middle of our bunks. "Okay folks. This is the schedule. We play at 4:00, then we load up at 6:00 and head off to our next stop. In the meantime, we have a perfect opportunity to go next door and take a much needed shower."

"Showers? Who takes showers? We're on tour, dude! Not taking showers is the fun part of touring." Bert said. And boy was that the truth. Even if we had a perfect chance to take a refreshing shower, he still walked around smelling like shit.

"Whatever, dude." Jeph said, still looking at his book. "I'm happy to have a chance to wash the 7 day old stank from my asscrack."

I laughed and stood up. "Me too. And I'm heading over there now."

I picked out clean clothes, (the random rare ones I had left), and headed for the shower. I got halfway across the parking lot and heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and seen Bert running at me.

"You can't take a shower without me, Quinnie! You'll be lonely." He said. I sighed and pouted at him.

"But I like lonely showers. I have time to think about things without you being stuck to me in various ways."

"No. No lonely showers for my Quinnie." he said, walking in pace with me. It's not that I don't enjoy showers with Bert, it's just that I like my alone time ,too.

We walked into the building and found the showers. I thought about protesting again for some privacy, but I knew it would do no good. Protesting to Bert is the equivalent to trying to communicate with the dead. Some people can do it, but it's pretty rare, and kinda senseless to try.

I undressed and turned on the shower. Bert undressed and stepped in after me. I figure a plus of letting him shower with me is that I can make sure he gets clean. Instead of hearing him coming, you can smell him coming. One of the rare things Bert and UnderOath have in common.

I tried to keep my distance and clean up without having Bert leeched to me, but it didn't last long. I managed to get my hair rinsed before being pushed against the shower wall and having my mouth claimed by Bert's.



Chapter 2

Bert's POV

After the oh-so-exciting shower, Quinn and I walked hand-in-hand back to the bus. Dan caught us going in as he was coming out.

"When are you guys gonna give in and call yourself a couple?" He said, rolling his eyes.

"Whenever we decide if this is a serious thing or just for fun." I said. Dan shrugged and walked off.




"Bert, why did you not come with me to take a shower, but you went with Quinn?" Jeph said later as we were laying in bed. We were on the road to our next tour stop and it was dark outside.

"Because I needed a rest after Quinn. That kid's got stamina." I said, running my fingers through his hair.

"Psssh. You think you need a rest after little Quinnie. If it was me in that shower, you wouldn't be able to walk for a week." he teased.

I gave him a wide-eyed look and smiled. "Unfortunately, that wouldn't exactly work out. I'd look stupid on stage in a wheelchair."

Jepha laughed and kissed me. "Goodnight, Bert."

He got up to go to his bunk but I stopped him. "No, baby. Sleep here with me. I'm lonely." I pouted.

He laughed and climbed under the covers with me. "Fine. But I'm not dealing with Quinn being up my butt in the morning for sleeping with you."

"If you're afraid of little Quinnie, you're never gonna make it in the real world." I smiled. I put my arm around him and gave him a kiss. "Goodnight, Jepha."

"Night, Bert."




Chapter 3

Jeph's POV

"Jeph! Why are you sleeping with my Bert?!" Quinn complained to me in the morning.

"Since when is he your Bert? I don't see your name on him anywhere." I said, lifting up Bert's shirt and looking down his boxers.

Bert laughed and playfully slapped my hands away. He grabbed Quinn and pulled him into the bed with us. "I'm not officially anyone's. Plus, I didn't hear you complaining about Jeph during that delightful threesome last week."

"Yeah, well, I'm complaining now because you didn't invite me in here last night." Quinn whined.

"One," I said, "we didn't do anything worth inviting you in. Two, you had your fun with him in the shower yesterday without inviting me, and three, you were already asleep."

"Actually, I wasn't planning on Bert following me to the shower yesterday. He just kinda did. What did you do last night, then, if it wasn't interesting?"

"We slept. That's it. Now get your knee out of my crotch." I said, jabbing Quinn in the ribs. He squeaked and rolled against the wall next to Bert. "And by the way, Bert, my nose has been begging the whole night for you to put on some stronger deodorant."

"Stronger? I actually don't have any on. I have ran out." he smiled. I pulled mine out of my bag and threw it at him

"Merry Christmas. You can keep it. I carry extra." I said. I walked into the front, got my trusty Green Tea, and plopped on the couch next to Dan.

"What, did you sleep walk into Bert's bed last night or did you trip and fall into Bert's arms?" he laughed.

"No... I did it on my own free will. Just because you don't like Bert doesn't mean other people don't."

"I do like Bert, just not that way. I'm the random straight guy. Kinda like Branden was. The odd straight one. And the Straight Edge one. God, how did I get into this fucked up band?" he smiled. I fake punched him and spilled some of my tea into his lap.

"Ooops." I laughed. He elbowed me and dumped some water over my head.

"Now we're even." He said getting up. "Now, excuse me while I go change again. Into my last pair of clean clothes, at that."

"Oh boo hoo. Be careful, Quinn and Bert are in bed together. You may want to close your eyes and walk in there. You know, make sure it's safe first."

He smiled and walked into the back.




Chapter 4

Bert's POV

"Quinn! Come on! "I yelled to him.

"You still haven't told me where we're going." he said, catching up to me. I was taking him to a cool club a friend had let me in on. It was a surprise to Quinn, so I parked a few blocks away and we walked. Quinn was being his slow, A.D.D. self and kept stopping to look at stuff along the way.

"You'll know where we're going when we get there, and we're never gonna get there if you don't hurry up." I said, reaching for his hand. "Now I'll drag you along if you won't keep up with me."

We finally got to the club, got past the security and stepped inside. "Nothing like a cold one to start the night." I said, dragging Quinn through the crowd up to the bar.

"Starting early? I see we're gonna have to drag your drunk ass off the floor of the living room later." Quinn smirked.

"No, I'm planning on getting you drunk enough to have another hot threesome with Jeph again." I said, matter-of-a-fact like, taking a shot and encouraging Quinn to do the same. He just shrugged and downed it.


After dancing (grinding) for a few songs, we decided to go find a table to sit at. I was officially intoxicated, but with enough senses left to function. Quinn was smiling his 'I'm wasted' smile, and I knew I was gonna get some ass tonight with or without Jepha.

"Bertie?"

"What, Quinnie?"

"Why do you like having me and Jeph instead of just me? I like it better when it's just us." Quinn said. He probably wouldn't even remember this conversation by tomorrow.

"The more the merrier, Quinnie. I love the both of you. You're my cute, adorable one and Jeph is my sexy, tough one. I mean, come on, there's enough of me to share." I smiled.

"I feel like a slut." he smiled. "Let's dance more."



Eventually I got Quinn out of the bar before he was too drunk and we drove home. Yeah, I don't suggest drunk driving, but I've mastered the art by now.

We made it back to our apartment and stumbled through the front door. Jeph was sitting on the couch drinking Jack Daniels and watching porn.

"Getting ready for me, I see." I said, leaning down to kiss his neck. He smiled and kissed me back.

"Let me guess. You went out with the intent of getting Quinn drunk so he'd agree to have another threesome, and now you want me to go to the bedroom and follow through with your plan. Am I right?" Jeph said, smiling at me.

I nodded and kissed him again. "I love you, Jeph."

"I'm sure. Fine. Let's have a drunken threesome."




We went to my room and Quinn flopped onto my bed. I crawled on top of him and kissed him hungrily. He returned the action and began unbuttoning my jeans. I sat up and motioned Jeph up next to me. He crawled up, kissed me, then pulled off my shirt. By this time, drunk little Quinn had finally managed to unbutton my pants and began to pull them off.

I sat back and let him pull them off me as I undone Jeph's and pulled his off. He pulled off his shirt and went back to kissing me. I felt a hand cup around my package just as Quinn's hot breath grazed my back. I moaned into Jeph's mouth and reached between his legs to stroke him.

I heard Quinn whining in my ear for attention, so I turned and kissed him while still stroking Jeph. The only tough part about having threesomes with these two is that they're always fighting for my attention.

Jeph moved my hand and removed his own boxers before going after mine. After he managed to pull mine off, he crawled off the bed and returned a few seconds later with a handful of condoms and a bottle of lotion. If he forgot everything else, he made sure he had his condoms.

I pulled away from Quinn long enough to remove his pants and boxers. He'd already taken his shirt off before we'd even made it into the room. I'd attached myself to his mouth again before being hit with a condom. I stopped and turned to smile at Jeph who threw another one to Quinn. Jeph smiled, "Better safe than sorry." I nodded and rolled the condom on.

Quinn was fumbling with his so I leaned down and used my mouth to roll it on. He moaned and gripped my hair, so I decided to tease him a little longer before lifting my head and smiling at him. I wasn't getting him off this early in the fun.

I grabbed up the lotion, poured it on Quinn, and slowly lowered myself onto his lap. He moaned and gripped my hips, ready to get some real action started. Now, time to focus some more attention on Jeph.

Jeph was sat there, watching me and Quinn, waiting patiently for his turn. He knew Quinn was an attention whore and had to have his fun first. He also knew his turn was coming. I grabbed his arm and pulled him up to me. He smiled at me before raising up to his knees and pushing my head down.

He always did this to me. He knows that blow jobs are my least favorite thing to do, so once I was done devoting my attention to Quinn, he loved to stick my head between his legs. I just decided not to protest and went along with it. I licked him up and down before taking him into my mouth and giving it all I had. I had him shaking and moaning my name within ten seconds, easily. Meanwhile, Quinn was sinking himself deeper into me with every thrust, moaning and whimpering.

Suddenly, both their cries were muffled as I realized they started making out. Now this was rare. I must have gotten Quinn pretty drunk.

I pulled up before Jeph could release himself and he and Quinn broke apart. I grabbed Jeph, turned him around, and pulled him down onto me. I didn't have to worry about the lotion with him, because he says he's a masochist; pain turns him on somehow. Weird, I know, but that's Jepha for ya.

I was now the one moaning and groaning as Quinn pounded into me from behind and Jeph ground his ass into my lap. Now this is something I could get used to. I reached between my legs and stroked Quinn as I sucked on Jeph's neck. I figured he deserved a nice big hickey after making me give him head.

I quickly hit the soft spot inside Jepha and made him scream my name, along with a line of obscenities, before he relaxed and waited for me to finish. I wasn't letting him go anywhere.

A minute later, I heard Quinn's breath hitch as he slammed into me, making me come with him and riding out his massive orgasm.





We were all lying under the covers, squished together, enjoying each other's company. The alcohol finally got to Quinn and he passed out with his arm around me and his head on my chest. Every time he breathed out I could feel his warm breath hitting my chest. It tickled.

Jeph kissed my cheek, thanked me for the sex, and said goodnight. I just laid there listening to their breathing for a while before shutting my eyes and eventually dozing off.





In the morning, after Jeph had left, Quinn sat me down because he said we needed to have a serious talk. I smiled at him and decided to waste some time with my Quinn.

"Bert, yesterday, at the bar, I asked you why you had to have me and Jeph. You said it was because you loved both of us. You love us, but are you in love with us?" Quinn asked. I could tell he had been thinking on the subject for a while.

"Of course, Quinnie. Why wouldn't I be? You two are what keep me happy and healthy." I smiled reassuringly.

Quinn frowned. "Healthy isn't the word. But, seriously Bert. You know you can't have both of us forever. Eventually you'll want to get married and have a family, right?"

"Well, yeah, but that won't be for a while. We're young and we need to enjoy being free."

"Bert, we aren't getting any younger. We're in our middle 20's, and I'd like to eventually settle down in a few years or so. Bert, I love you. I want it to be me and you, together, having a family and everything."

"So you're saying you don't want Jeph to be with us anymore? I can't do that. He loves me and I love him, too. But Quinn, you know I love you. I'd like to have a family with you one day, too. But why not have fun for a while?" I questioned.

"It's okay to have fun, but fun time is over, Bert. I was fine with this 3-way thing for a while, but now that it's got to where I have to get drunk to have a threesome, I'm really not into this anymore. Jeph isn't in love with you like I am. He may love you, but he's not in love with you. I am."

"How do you know he's not in love with me? Have you ever asked him? He tells me he loves me and I believe he's telling me the truth. I don't know why he'd have any reason to lie to me."

"No, I haven't talked to him, but I can just tell. He sees you as just a fill in until he gets another boyfriend or girlfriend. You're a convenient fuck. And that's exactly what I'm starting to feel with you. I don't like this, Bert. I'm putting my heart into this and I'm feeling used." Quinn said. I'd never realized how much he liked me.

"I'm definitely not using you as a convenient fuck, Quinn. I do love you. And I don't want to see you unhappy. But I'm just not ready to settle down yet, and I do believe Jeph loves me, too. I wish you and him could love each other, too. Then you'd be enjoying yourself more."

"I don't love Jeph in that way. I love him as a friend and that's it. Most of the time it seems to me that he's only messing with you because he wants to make me jealous. He knows that I love you alot, and it seems like he's using you to taunt me."

I smiled and shook my head. "Quinn, you have this all wrong. Tell you what... when Jeph gets back, I'll talk to him, okay?"

"Hey, that's another thing. He always leaves like this during the day and you never know where he's going. What if he's creeping around with someone else?"

"Quinn, haven't you got it by now? This is an open relationship. You're allowed to date other people. If you find someone else that you want to get serious with, you're welcome to get out of this. I love you both, but I'm out to have fun. I, myself am not interested in dating anyone else, but I highly encourage you to go out and date around before you decide to be tied down. And I know Jeph isn't dating anyone else because he would have told me."

"Bert, I wish you'd just see what's in front of you. I don't know how much longer I can stand seeing him play you like this. I want you to myself, and I'm determined to see him find someone else." Quinn said, getting up. "I'm gonna go drive around and clear my head. See you later."

After Quinn left, I went to the kitchen to make me some coffee. Nothing else like coffee to get rid of a hangover, which was exactly what I had.




Chapter 5

Quinn's POV

Bert is driving me crazy. Isn't it annoying when you like someone but they don't see you in the same light? Yeah, well that's exactly what Bert is doing right now. I wish he'd open his eyes and see the person who really cares for him.

I decided to go out to get something to eat. I still had a major hangover from last night, so I needed some coffee to clear my head.

I stopped at a local restaurant and got out. That's when I noticed Jeph's car in the parking lot. I think I'm up for spying.

I went inside and found a table a ways away from Jeph's. I could see him, but he couldn't see me. I ordered something to eat and waited. After about 10 minutes, I got what I had come for.

A boy in his early 20's walked over to Jeph's table. Jeph stood up and hugged him, then gestured at him to sit down. They sat there for a while talking, but I couldn't hear anything they were saying. After a little while, Jeph paid and they walked out together. I watched as they both got into Jeph's car and drove off. I had no idea what to think.




I went back to the apartment later and found Bert napping on the couch. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead. His eyes slowly opened and he smiled at me. "Finally back?"

"Yup. Has Jeph been back yet?" I asked.

"Nope. He called earlier and said he was gonna spend the day with a friend of his and he'd be back later."

Bert sat up and made room for me on the couch. "Oh. Well, I ran into him and that friend at a restaurant up town. The 'friend' is a boy in his young 20's."

Bert laughed. "I see what you're trying to say. You think he's seeing him on the side, right? Give it a rest, Quinn. He has no reason to hide his relationships from me."

I sighed and laid against Bert. I knew there was no way he would take anything I said seriously. Jeph was a little angel to him, and I wasn't gonna be able to change that. I figured I'd have to let Jeph screw this one up by himself.




A few hours later, Jeph finally showed up. He walked up and kissed Bert. I had an incredible urge to growl at him, but I figured that might be a little weird. Jeph smiled at me and sat in Bert's lap.

"So Bertie," Jeph said, "How was your day?"

"Good. How was yours?"

"Fun. Me and my friend went out and enjoyed the nice weather. You probably stayed cooped up inside all day, right?" Jeph said.

"Yup. Oh, speaking of your friend, Quinn's been bugging me about you. He seems to think you are dating someone else. He also thinks you don't love me as much as he does. What do you think about this, Jeph?" Bert said. The whole time, I was giving him a dirty look. It was stupid of him to say that. Of course Jeph isn't gonna say anything to his face. Thanks for making me feel awkward now, Bert.

Jeph laughed and fake punched me in the arm. "Quinn! Why would you even say that? Of course I love Bert! He's my cute little boyfriend. And no, I'm not dating my friend. He's a friend from school, and he's straight. Quinn, you don't have to worry about me breaking our little Bert's heart. I love him, too." Jeph leaned over and kissed Bert.

Bert smiled, "I love you, too. See, Quinn? I told you he loves me. He's not dating anyone else either, because he has no reason to keep it from me if he was. You need to just accept Jeph. Like I told you, you guys should learn to love each other because then you'll both be happier."

"I do love Quinn. He's adorable, how could I not love him?" Jeph said, smiling at me. I faked a smile back at him and ventured off into my room.





Chapter 6

Jeph's POV

"Bert, you should know by now that Quinn gets jealous easily. He wants you all to himself and he's gonna tell you a bunch of things to make you want him and only him. And you're right. If I was dating anyone else, I would tell you. Don't worry, I love you Bert."

"I know you do, Jepha. I love you just as much as I love Quinn, and I'm not trying to single out anyone like he is. He's just love sick. It's cute. But don't worry. I'm not gonna leave you. I do want to see him happy, but I'm not gonna leave you just to make him happy." Bert said.

"Don't worry. We'll find something that'll make him happy. He just needs a pick-me-up." I said.

"Yeah. We should take him to Disney Land." Bert laughed.

"Dude!" I said, smiling. "Let's totally do that!" I got my laptop out and decided to find out a few things. "This could be fun."




Quinn came out a little while later looking like his dog died. "What's with all this gloom and doom? We're going to Disney Land."

Quinn stopped. "Are you serious?"

"Yup. It was Bert's idea. We figured you needed some cheering up, and there's nothing like Disney Land to cheer a person up, right?"

Quinn smiled. "Thanks, man." I got up and hugged him.

"I told you I loved you."




A few days later, we all packed up and took off to spend a few days at Disneyland. Quinn had a big smile on his face the whole time, and I could tell he was having alot of fun. After a day or so, he was actually okay with having me around. He even apologized for telling Bert all that stuff the other day.

We all stayed together in one room while we were there. I wanted to sleep alone, plus I decided Quinn would be happy if he could sleep with Bert. This trip, after all, was so Quinn would cheer up.

During the middle of the night, Quinn woke me up by crawling under the covers with me.

"What are you doing, Quinn?" I said, half awake.

"Bert's taking up the whole bed. Plus, he kicked me. Can I please sleep here?" Quinn said.

"On one condition."

"What's that?"

"Tell me you love me, promise that you won't try to make Bert leave me, and give me a kiss."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine. But just because you were nice enough to take me to Disneyland. Plus, I don't want to sleep on the floor or wake up Bert. He's a bitch when you wake him up. I love you, Jeph." he leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Goodnight, Jeph."





A few days later and we headed home. Quinn fell asleep on the plane and leaned on me instead of Bert, which was surprising. Bert looked at me and smiled. "I think he's finally falling for you. Now all you have to do is keep being nice, and then you won't have to worry about him getting in the way."

I smiled. "You're right. I guess I have to be all lovey dovey to him now. Oh well. I'm not complaining. He's cute."





A few weeks later, and the happiness was slowly wearing out in Quinn.

"You know it's all up to you to make it better. You're the one he's fighting against." Bert told me.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." I said. Now I just had to figure out how to make him happy again.



Later that night, I went into Quinn's room and laid down with him. Bert was already asleep, so I knew Quinn wasn't gonna go into his room to escape me.

"Quinn, can we talk?"

"Sure."

"Good. How come you don't like me? Have I ever done anything to make you not like me?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and looked away. "Well, it kinda hurts my feelings when you tell Bert these things about me. I want you to be happy too, and I don't know why you don't like me."

"It's not that I don't like you, I guess it's just because I want Bert to myself. I don't really like sharing him with anyone else. I'm getting to where I want to settle down, and he's still not ready yet. I mean, don't you want to get married and have kids sometime soon? You know we can't both be with Bert forever."

"I know Quinn. But I figure it's up to Bert to figure out who he wants to be with."

"You should know by now not to leave any important decisions up to him. He'll never end up choosing." Quinn said. I laid next to him and put my arm around him.

"I think eventually he'll be able to choose. In the meantime, why don't we all just get along and have fun?" I said, kissing him. He looked surprised, but a smile slowly crept across his face.

"Okay, Jeph. But how much fun can you handle?"






Chapter 7

Quinn's POV

I knew that no matter what I tried to do, Bert and Jeph weren't parting ways anytime soon. So I decided to make the best of it. I figured if I spent more and more time with Jeph, Bert might get jealous, and then he'd realize what I had been feeling.

Jeph seemed shocked when I asked him out for dinner, but he just smiled and agreed. Bert was also shocked, but he seemed happy that me and Jeph were finally getting along.


We went out to a nice restaurant and everything. The whole thing felt very odd to me, but I was determined to do this sober this time. After we ate, Jeph offered to pay for his meal, but I insisted on paying for it. I figured being nice wouldn't kill me.


Once we came back home, Bert was passed out on the couch, so I figured I'd be able to go through with my plan. I led Jeph back to his room (no need to mess up my room) and locked the door.

Jeph looked shocked, but he just smiled and went along with me. I pushed him onto the bed and crawled on top of him. I took off his and my shirts, and then went after his pants. I didn't really care to make out with him, but he seen different. He kept trying to pull me back up to kiss me, so I gave in and let him have his way with me for a few minutes.

I finally got a chance to pull away and I took that opportunity to strip both of us of the rest of our clothes. Then came the fun part. It's never been just me and Jeph. We've always had Bert with us. We've both been alone with Bert many times, but never with each other. This was going to be different.

Jeph was really getting into it, because he kept playing with me. Keep in mind, I'm basically just doing this to get back at Bert. He'll be happy with it for a while before he starts to feel left out. Especially when Jeph wants to spend all his time with me instead of Bert.

I kept pushing Jeph's hands away until I finally just gave in. I actually have to admit, I was really starting to enjoy myself. Jeph pulled out a few condoms and we took a breath to put them on. I figured that since he didn't get any lotion out that he wanted me to fuck him, and I was right.

A few seconds later I was inside Jeph and he was already moaning. I honestly didn't understand why he liked pain, but I figured 'what the fuck, it's his sore ass later'.

I honestly could have cared less for having Jeph's tongue all in my mouth, but I decided not to complain. It was definitely weirder when I was sober.

Jeph basically did everything, so I decided to just close my eyes and enjoy it. After a minute or so, I was the one moaning. I had to admit, Jeph was skilled when it came to this kind of stuff, and that was definitely a plus. It seemed like I wouldn't have to do much at all to keep him happy. This wasn't going to be as bad as I thought.


It was just about to get to the point were Jeph was gonna wear me raw when I finally came with Jeph along with me. That has to have been the longest, best sex I've had in a while. Bert had some competition. No wonder he was intent on keeping Jeph around.



Jeph passed out soon after, so I decided to get up and take a shower. It was actually a habit of mine. I'm definitely not the cleanest person in the world, I barely ever washed my hands, but I had a habit of taking a cold shower after sex. Especially with Bert, cause he's kinda gross.

I took a quick shower, then decided I'd go to my room to sleep. I thought it'd be a little weird waking up with Jeph in the morning.




Over the next few weeks I could tell my plan was working. Bert was really happy at first that me and Jeph were finally getting along, but lately he's been seeming a little jealous. Me and Jeph were both spending alot of time with him at first, but now I seem to be the only one. We leave tomorrow for another tour, and I have a feeling being in close corridors might make things a little tense.




A few days into the tour and Dan was sleeping on the couch.

"Dude, I'm tired of hearing Bert gripe about you and Jeph. What happened during the break anyways? You used to hate spending a bunch of time with Jeph." Dan said.

"If I tell you, you have to promise not to say anything to anyone, okay?" I said. It was only me and Dan on the bus right now. Bert and Jeph had both stormed off earlier after getting into another argument. God, I'm evil.

"Sure dude. Just tell me what's going on. Everything's all weird right now." Dan said.

I told him about my plans to break Bert and Jeph up so I could have Bert to myself. When I was done, Dan laughed. "Dude, it seems to be working, but you know you have to be careful. If you make them mad at each other, it could hurt the band."

"Don't worry, I won't let that happen. I'm not that determined to break them up." I reassured him.



Chapter 8

Jeph's POV

Quinn's been spending so much time with me lately. I was completely shocked at first, but now I love it. Bert was fine with it at first. He was happy that we were finally getting along, and he was happy that Quinn finally seemed happy. But now, he keeps telling me that I'm ignoring him and I'm spending all my time with Quinn instead. I finally got fed up and told him I was much happier with Quinn than I ever was with him. And after saying that, I realized it was the truth.

I've fallen in love with Quinn.

I'm still stuck wondering what suddenly changed in Quinn. Before he started spending all this time with me, he had spent all his time trying to have Bert to himself, and he was completely ignoring me. He didn't even like me. He told Bert to get rid of me so it would be just them. What happened?



I came back from my thought journey outside to find Quinn and Dan watching T.V. Bert wasn't around, and I was glad.

"Hi baby." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his cheek. He smiled and kissed me back.

"What's up?'

"Oh, nothing. I just needed to clear my head." I turned to Dan and made a pouty face. "Can I talk to Quinn alone?"

"Sure." He said, getting up. "I need some fresh air anyways."

Dan left out the door, and I sat down next to Quinn. "Baby, when I was out there, I was thinking about alot of things. I was thinking about how you've been spending way more time with me than you used to, and I realized something. Bert's jealous because I'm spending more time with you than I am with him, right? Well, earlier, when he was griping at me, I got mad and told him I've been having way more fun with you and that I'm way happier with you than I was with him. And the more I think about it, the more I realize . . . it's true. Quinn, I think I've fallen in love with you."

Quinn sat there looking shocked. "Um..... okay."

I smiled and hugged him. "I figured you might need a little time to digest what I said, so don't worry, you don't have to say anything. I just wanted you to know this."




A few days later, Bert officially 'broke up' with me. I told him we were never officially 'dating'. Basically, he was telling me he wanted nothing to do with me romantically, and I was fine with that. Now, I needed a plan to make Quinn mine. I knew I was gonna be in major competition with Bert on this one.




Chapter 9

Bert's POV

After walking around for a while, cooling off, I walked inside to see Jeph hanging all over Quinn. This has to end.

"Hey Quinn, can I talk to you?" I said, tapping on his shoulder. Jeph turned and kissed him on the cheek, then Quinn got up. I wanted to rip Jeph's head off right about now.

Quinn followed me outside and I finally had a chance to talk to him without Jeph tagging along.

"Quinn, I know you and Jeph are finally getting along, but you know that him and I have decided to end our relationship. I know you were getting along with Jeph to make me happy, but you don't have to worry about that anymore. Me and Jeph are gonna remain friends, of course, and you and him can do that now. I realize now that you were right all along. You do love me more than Jeph does. He gets distracted way too easy."

Quinn smiled and kissed me. "Finally! I've been waiting to break this off with Jeph. He told me earlier that he's in love with me. Crazy, huh? Kinda like how he told you he was in love with you, right? I want to stay friends with him too, but I have a feeling that's gonna take a while. He's gonna be mad he's not getting sex anymore."

I laughed. "Yup. Oh well, he can use his hand for that. Maybe we'll buy him a vibrator or something."




Quinn talked to Jeph later and it wasn't pretty. Jeph kept telling Quinn he loved him and he kept saying "Why are you doing this? I love you." It was actually pretty pathetic. Quinn had no real feelings for Jeph, he was just trying to make me happy, and Jeph took it way too seriously.




After a few days, things started to calm down again. Dan was spending more time with Jeph because he felt bad for him. Dan actually griped at Quinn, but Quinn just told him that everything was fine and Jeph would get over himself soon. And he would. Then he'd go out and find someone else to be with. I was just happy because I still had my Quinn, and he loved me very much.





Chapter 10

Quinn's POV

I finally had everything I wanted. Bert told Jeph to get lost, he asked me out, and he said he loved me and only me. I finally got rid of Jeph and told him he didn't have to pretend to enjoy my company anymore and neither did I. Everything I had been working for finally happened.

So why do I feel so miserable?

A few days before I broke up with Jeph, he told me he loved me. It completely took me by surprise, but then Bert asked me to be his a few days later when he finally called it off with Jeph. I convinced myself that Jeph had just told me he loved me to get back at Bert, so I decided it would be okay to call it off with Jeph. Now I'm beginning to think I made a mistake.

Bert has been good to me and all. He tells me he loves me all the time, but I feel fake when I say it back. When I was with Jeph, Bert did the same thing, but Jeph always made me feel special. Bert just smiles and says he loves me, then goes back to living his life. Jeph devoted his time to me and made sure I was happy all the time. He even cooked for me when I said I was hungry. I didn't even ask. If I told Bert I was hungry, he'd tell me to get up and make something. Shit. What am gonna do now?




The tour was short, so we were back home after a month or so. Bert asked Jeph to move out, and Jeph happily obliged. He didn't want to be around me or Bert, and I didn't blame him. Bert told Jeph he could stay until he found a house, and I knew I needed to figure things out fast. I was stuck between my original love of Bert and my newfound happiness with Jeph. I didn't know who to pick, and on top of that, I doubt Jeph would want me back anyways.

After thinking really hard about it for a week, I decided I wanted Jeph back. He treated me like a prince, and I missed that.

The only problem was, Jeph wanted nothing to do with me. He was just being nice until he found his own house.

I waited until Bert left one day to sit and talk to Jeph alone.

"Jeph, I need to talk to you."

"Fine."

"Please listen to me. When you and Bert broke up, Bert talked to me and told me he wanted me to himself, and he told me I could stop pretending to like you. That's why I called it quits with us. The honest to God real reason why I started getting along with you so well was because I figured you'd stop paying so much attention to Bert, and then I could have him all to myself. Well, my plan worked, but a few unexpected things happened. I didn't plan for you to fall for me, and I didn't plan to enjoy what we had."

Jeph turned and looked at me.

"I felt bad for breaking your heart, but I did it anyways. I figured you were just saying you loved me so you could get back at Bert, and you'd get over it sooner or later." I explained. "I didn't realize you were serious until I broke it off. Then I slowly started to realize I was happier with you than I am with Bert. You would try to make me feel special all the time. Bert tells me he loves me and thinks that's all he has to do."

Jeph looked at me like I was stupid. "Let me get this right. You played me so Bert would break up with me, then you're little plan worked. You broke up with me after I had just told you I loved you, and now that you realize Bert wasn't everything you thought he'd be, you expect me to come crawling back to you?"

"I don't 'expect' you to do anything. I know that you're not just gonna forgive me and act like nothing happened. I wouldn't do that either. But I'm serious when I say this. Is it worth my time to try and get you back, or should I just try to work things out with Bert, even though I'm thinking about you constantly?" I asked.

"Why did you decide you liked me? Did you like my sex better or something? The first thing you did was take me out to dinner and get into my pants. Why didn't I see through you earlier? Actually, I'm kinda glad you did that. I finally seen Bert for who he was. I mean, I knew I wasn't gonna be with him forever, but I at least thought he actually cared for me. You and him deserve each other."

"So, I guess that's it. I know you still love me, I can feel it. I'm thinking about leaving the guy I swore I'd marry and start a family with just to be with you, and yet you'd rather us both be miserable. That's stupid. But fine. Whatever you like." I said, starting to get up.

"You can't expect me to suddenly forgive you.” Jeph interrupted. “And what about Bert? He doesn't know a thing about this, does he? He thinks you love him and want to marry him, probably. I'm not gonna make it look like I stole you away from him. You're gonna sit down and tell him the truth before I even think about having you back."

"If I tell him I'm done, he's gonna make me move out, too. Where would I go then?"

"I'm getting my own house, right? I would enjoy some company."




Chapter 11

Jeph's POV

Time to see if Quinn is serious. He says he's willing to risk it all just to get back with me, and I think I've given him the best test to prove it. I've found a house to move into, and I told him he has to talk to Bert now and explain everything to him. I have to be there to witness it, too. Only then will he be allowed to move in with me. I still don't know if I want him back yet.

He was right about me still loving him. I think about him all the time. I never once thought I'd fall for him. I had seen him as this annoying boy who kept trying to get rid of me. He finally figures out how to get rid of me and his plan backfires. But now I'm stuck between following my heart and risking being played.


A few days after moving into my new house, I got a call from Quinn asking me to come over. He said he was ready to break the news to Bert. I got in my car and headed off.




Bert looked shocked. He had no idea why Quinn called me. I thought it was gonna be fun to see Quinn break Bert's heart, but once I seen the look on Bert's face, I wasn't enjoying it anymore. I actually felt bad for the guy.

"So, what you're saying is that you used Jeph as a decoy to get me away from him, but in the process, you actually fell for him? Why, Quinn?" Bert said. He looked like he was gonna cry.

"Because I wanted you to myself and I knew there was no other way to do it. I never dreamed I'd actually fall for Jeph, and I was definitely shocked when he fell for me. I figured he'd just find someone else after me and you ended up together. I didn't think he actually cared for either of us that way." Quinn told Bert.

"But you got me like you wanted. Why does he make you happier than me?"

"Because he treated me like a prince. He was always making sure I had everything I needed. If I looked sad, he'd cheer me up. You don't even seem to notice. I love you and all, but I've fallen out of love with you. I'm not in love with you now. I'm sorry. I wouldn't have done this if I knew it would mean breaking you and Jeph's hearts." Quinn said.

"But now you're gonna go live with Jeph and he's gonna be all happy, and both of you aren't gonna want anything to do with me because you think I'm this horrible guy who doesn't even care." Bert said. He had a few tears rolling down his cheeks and me and Quinn both reached up to wipe them away.

"That's not true, Bert. I still want to be your best friend." Quinn said.

I nodded."Me too. I'm sorry for being an ass to you. I never realized how much you loved both of us. Can we still be friends?" I asked.

Bert half-smiled. "I guess. But now I'm all alone."

"Oh, don't worry, there's millions of people who want you. You'll have no trouble finding someone else that loves you for you." I said, hugging him. Quinn joined in and we had a group hug.





A few days later, Quinn moved in with me and everything finally started to settle down. Quinn and I officially hooked back up, and our relationship turned out great. This time, when I told Quinn I loved him, he said it back to me, and I knew he meant it.

As for Bert, well, he's enjoying the fact that he can date anyone without being attached to them. He's loving the single life.


THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story