Categories > Original > Erotica

When You Touch Me Like That

by Lovesick

A single night in a couple's life. Lot of original ideas here.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-12-06 - Updated: 2010-12-07 - 359 words

?Blocked
The lights on the Christmas tree sparkled and flickered, and the fireplace roared, creating a bubble of heat to the couple lying on the floor. The plush white carpet provided cushion, along with the comforter they had spread out. Pillows littered the floor, enveloping them in a cocoon.
It was Christmas Eve, and the newly married couple couldn't wait to spend their first Christmas together. Tomorrow they would hurry off to two houses, celebrating the festivities. But tonight, it was just the two of them. And they intended to make the most of it.
"I have a present for you." Landon whispered into his wife's ear, who was nestled in the crook of his arm. She looked up at him with her wide, curious green eyes.
"It's not Christmas yet." She whispered before he kissed her lightly.
"Consider it early, then." He leaned over and grabbed a small box wrapped in blue paper. The snowflakes glittered in the firelight.
"Here." She took it from him already knowing what it was. She had foamed at the mouth at the commercial for months now.
"I feel like I'm in a Kay commercial." She giggled. "You're just trying to get lucky."
"Just open it." He smiled down at her. She smiled and made a scene of tearing off the wrapping paper. But she stopped when she opened the box.
"Oh, Landon. It's beautiful." She gasped, pulling the chocolate diamond out of the box and holding it up to the flickering light of the flames. It was better than she imagined it. The diamonds were nestled in swirling gold pieces, that had a chocolate touch. It glittered profusely in the light.
"Did it work?" Landon asked with a cocky grin. Alexis swatted at him.
"Maybe." She handed him the necklace so he could clip it around her neck. When he did so, she turned and sat on his lap.
"So it didwork!" His grin was shit-eating as he received a kiss from his wife.
"Best money I've ever spent."

Author's Note This is a teaser! Tell me if I should go on with it. There's sure to be some steamy action ahead!
Sign up to rate and review this story