Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts

Remember Me?

by VIII

What if Axel had succeeded in convincing Roxas to go with him when he first "met" him in KHII?

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Axel, Roxas - Warnings: [!!] [?] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-05-11 - Updated: 2006-05-11 - 3829 words - Complete

?Blocked
Remember Me?

Pairing: Axel/Roxas
One-shot
Slightly AU; what if Axel had succeeded in convincing Roxas to come with him in their first meeting? Yes, I am aware that this plot would completely destroy the story of the game, but I wanna write it nonetheless. I'm a fan-girl-we always do shit like this. XD

SPOILERS!!! I do mention a few things here that DO happen to be revealed in the later levels.

Strong sexual situations and bad language (because I love me some potty-mouthed redheads).

Warnings: This fic is being written by someone who has yet to actually play the game. XD Everything I know about KHII is based on the cut-scenes I have seen (which is practically all of them) and what I've been told by other fans. So if something seems off, that's why. XD No worries, I'll probably be trying to acquire a PlayStation in the coming weeks because I need to feed my KH addiction.

I included parts of the English dialogue in the beginning because I'm retarded like that and I suck at starting fics most of the time. Plus, it just fits in so nicely. So sue me. Ok, not really. Which brings me to my next note:

KINGDOM HEARTS IS NOT MINE. I am not making any profit from this story apart from satisfying my fan-girlish fantasies. Please do not sue.

On to the fic;


"Roxas... Alright! Fight! Fight! Fight!" were the first words he heard after defeating those things again. What were they, and why were they suddenly attacking so frequently now? Roxas had no clue. He looked up to see a hooded figure approaching him and he felt something inside flutter. He felt as though he knew this person, yet he was certain they had never met before.

The cloaked individual continued to speak, "You really don't remember? It's me. You know, Axel." He said as he threw off the hood. Roxas looked at him, "Axel?"

Axel smirked, "Talk about blank with a capital 'B.' Man oh man, even the dusks aren't gonna crack this one..." he trailed off, summoning his chakram. The blond boy didn't like where this was going one bit.

"Wait a sec, tell me what's going on!" He demanded. Axel looked around the surroundings, "This town is his creation, right? Which means we don't have time for a Q & A. You're coming with me, conscious or not. Then you'll hear the story." He replied, assuming a battle stance.

The environment warped erratically, making Axel seem a little distressed. Roxas stepped back. This shit was getting old. He was sick of feeling like some sort of pawn on some game board. "What's going ON?!" he yelled, throwing his keyblade so that it landed roughly a foot or two away from Axel's feet.

The keyblade suddenly re-materialized in his hand, startling the blond slightly. Axel started talking again, nothing but riddles to Roxas. "Number thirteen: Roxas. The keyblade's chosen one." Roxas was getting frustrated with this guy. What was this redheaded idiot's problem anyway? Why wouldn't anyone give him a straight answer? Was it just too much to ask? He figured that maybe this guy, Axel, would keep his word about telling him the 'story' and made up his mind. If Axel wanted a fight, he'd get a fight.

"Ok, fine! You asked for it!" he said, crouching low with the keyblade in hand. Axel balanced his chakram loosely, letting a smile play across his lips. Roxas lunged at the redhead, and met his chakram dead on. Axel smiled, easily pushing him off, throwing his chakram towards the boy-who ducked-and teleported behind the blond to catch the weapons. Once behind him, he got really close to him to whisper into his ear, "Look, Roxas... if you come with me, I'll tell you everything you wanna know. I promise. But it's gonna be really dangerous, 'cause he's gonna be pissed that I fucked up his little game."

Roxas' eyes narrowed, "Who is /he/?" he asked, still frustrated that he couldn't get the answers he was looking for. Axel paused for a moment, as if weighing the consequences of giving the boy an answer. "Diz." He replied, "That's who. So do you want to come with me? I can get you out of here." His voice sounded hopeful. That feeling that went through Roxas' body before, the one that made Axel seem so familiar, came back.

"Do I... know you...?" he asked, knitting his eyebrows together in concentration as he tried to remember. Axel chuckled, "More than you know." He said cryptically, waiting for Roxas to hurry up and decide. The blond thought for a moment, a small frown adorning his face. "What about Hayner, Olette, and Pence?" he asked, his eyes finding them-still frozen like statues-on the sidelines.

"What about them?" Axel asked. Roxas growled, closing his eyes. "They're my friends." To which Axel laughed softly. "Really, now? What about me? I was your best friend. Besides, they ain't real. Now I know that's gotta pique your interest some, but I can't say anymore or else he'll try to intervene, and I'll tell ya what, it ain't gonna be pretty. So hurry up and choose?"

"Alright, alright. I'll go with you." Roxas conceded, his mind a flurry of confusion. His friends weren't real? If they weren't, was Twilight Town even real? What was real anymore? Nothing made sense to him. And the most unnerving thing of all was that this guy really seemed familiar-like his memory was there, but it was all fuzzy and grayed-out, as if someone had haphazardly tried to erase it and left a few remnants behind. "But you have to promise to tell me everything."

"Sure." Axel said, his face lighting up. "Just follow me." He motioned, creating a portal and ushering the boy through. Roxas looked at the undulating darkness, "Where does this go?"

"Don't worry about it, it's safe."

Roxas looked around to see that they were in a small room, about the size of his bedroom. Almost everything was white. "Where are we?"

"My room." Axel said, sitting on the bed. "I don't think he'll think to look here when he figures out you're gone."

"Why not, didn't you say we were best friends?"

"Well, yeah... Kinda beyond friends, but anyway. Same difference, right? Either way, I don't think he knows that."

"I left...?" Roxas repeated, looking at Axel. The redhead's head was hung slightly, "Yeah. You were sick of... being in the Organization. You left us and needless to say, some of the other members hate you for it." He said in a quiet voice.

"Organization...?" Roxas was more confused now than ever. But that wasn't the half of it-the worst thing was the feeling eating away at the back of his mind that kept saying he knew this, that he knew everything Axel was saying, and that it was all /true/.

"Organization XIII. You were the thirteenth member. I'm the eighth. I'll explain that stuff later. Let me just tell you enough to maybe jumpstart your memory, ok?"

"Whatever."

"Heh, you're still so similar to how you were... anyhow, what happened was this; you ran away. You betrayed the Organization and escaped. To be honest, I wanted to follow you. I never had the courage you did. My guess is that's because of who you came from-he's pretty intriguing too. But I digress-you were extremely important to us 'cause you could use the keyblade too.

Well, eventually he found you. But you had forgotten everything and I don't know what exactly happened, the details weren't told to me and I wasn't there firsthand. Either way, that asshole found you and took your data and put you into a virtual reality-Twilight Town."

"You mean..." Roxas' eyes widened.

"Yep." Axel nodded, "Sit down next to me, willya?" he patted the spot next to him on the bed. Roxas shrugged and sat down. His eyes widened in shock as Axel hugged him tightly.

"You have no idea how much I missed you, Roxas." He whispered, his voice wavering with what sounded like quiet sobs. Roxas felt a silent tear run down his face. Part of him still remembered Axel, even if he wasn't aware of it. He hugged the redhead back, burying his face in the ruby locks. The scent was so familiar and yet... so not. A smile made its way onto his face, and he felt like he belonged there in Axel's arms.

"I'm sorry, Axel." He said, "I don't know why I'm apologizing, but it just feels like I should." He said, pulling away from the taller boy. Axel nodded, a small smirk forming on his lips as he wiped his eyes. "Heh, I'm such a sap when it comes to you." He chuckled.

"I can see that."

"Yeah, you don't know the half of it. Can you imagine how confused I was to find out I could love even though I don't have a heart?"

"What are you...?"

"Oh, right. You and me-we're nobodies." He touched Roxas' chest lightly, "We don't have hearts. We're just empty shells destined to disappear into nothing. Ain't it a great existence?" he laughed. Roxas frowned. Nothing stings more than finding out you're just short of being considered an abomination. He was caught off guard when Axel leaned in close, brushing his lips softly, "But you're different than me. Probably because his heart's so strong. You're special..." he trailed off, kissing Roxas softly. The boy's eyes widened, and eventually slipped shut as the kiss lingered. Axel pulled back, still smiling.

"Sorry... I just missed you so much. I missed the feeling of kissing you." He apologized as Roxas' fingers grazed over his lips, still somewhat stunned. "Me and you-we were-"

"Yep." Axel said, smiling sadly. "More than friends. I didn't wanna tell you at first in case it'd freak you out." He explained. Roxas nodded. The kiss had awoken a feeling deep in his body, one he hadn't felt in a while. He felt as though that kiss had been a key to unlocking the door to his memories. He decided, what the hell. It's not like things had been making sense up until now. What are a few more things that make no sense? He leaned in and kissed Axel again.

Feeling his warm lips against his made his body crave something he hadn't thought about since he could remember, but his body remembered all too well. It was just below the surface, but still far enough away that he couldn't see what it was. It was like running on instincts. He just did whatever felt right. His eyes closed as they kissed. Roxas pushed his body against Axel's, who gave in and let himself lie against the soft sheets of his bed. He groaned softly, feeling Roxas straddle him like that was something he thought he'd never feel again.

Axel's arms encircled the blond boy's smaller form, bringing him closer as they kissed. Nothing mattered anymore-just the two of them and how exhilarating it felt to make out. Axel's hands roamed over Roxas' body, making him release tiny moans. Roxas shivered when one of the redhead's hands cupped his rear, squeezing it and then slipping in between his legs to tease his thighs. He felt Axel smirk against his lips and trailed down to lick his neck.

Axel let out a soft grunt, throwing his head back slightly to expose more of his neck to the blond boy's assault. Roxas' own hands began to meander over the taller boy's body, catching on the robe. His fingers explored the material it was woven from and soon found the zipper. A smirk crossed his lips as he pulled it down halfway. Axel's eyes opened and gave Roxas a lazy smile.

"Already gonna go for that, are ya?" he teased. The blond laughed quietly, shaking his head slightly. "Maybe." He replied, the laughter sparkling in his eyes. Axel smiled, "I always did love it when you were happy." He commented, his eyes softening as he looked at Roxas' face. "I missed your laughter... your touch... everything about you like crazy." The redhead mumbled, his gloved hand stroking the Roxas' hair. The younger boy caught the hand and brought it to his attention.

He peeled the glove from it, rubbing his cheek against Axel's hand, kissing the palm. He heard Axel sigh as he began to trail kisses over his palm, sucking on the ends of each finger. Roxas could feel himself getting excited. He was so drunk on the feelings he was experiencing that it was hard to believe he wasn't supposed to have them-according to everything Axel had told him, anyhow.

Axel was trying not to thrash too much, Roxas' lips on his hand, trailing to his wrist and arm sent shockwaves that went straight to his groin. He groaned when Roxas bit his wrist softly. "You seem to be remembering this stuff so easily..." he remarked. Roxas laughed, a mischievous look crossing his features. Axel's eyes snapped open when he felt an idle hand roam over the stiffening erection.

"Oh... baby..." he whispered, smirking. "Gimme a sec to make you feel good too." he said as he rolled them over so that he was straddling the younger boy, hands pinned down by his. Seeing him pinned like that made something stir deep inside his abdomen and he leaned down for a searing kiss, crushing his lips against Roxas' lips while his hips began grinding of their own accord. Roxas stifled a moan, eyes closed in seeming concentration as Axel lavished his body with kisses and the like.

Axel took off his other glove and began to likewise unzip the other boy's clothing, giving him access to his smooth skin. He ran a naked finger over Roxas' chest in a teasing manner, eliciting a soft moan from the boy. He smirked with satisfaction, tweaking one hardened nipple and gaining another soft moan-

"Axel..."

"You like that, huh?" he said, pinching Roxas again. Roxas nodded fervently, using one hand to trace meaningless designs on Axel's chest. The redheaded Organization member leaned in for another kiss as his hands trailed down to work on those two-toned pants... Roxas moaned in response, feeling Axel's hands brush against his crotch. He bucked his hips into Axel's skilled touch as the older boy pulled the zipper down to free the half-hardened erection he currently had.

Axel licked his lips lasciviously, his eyes roaming over the sight of Roxas' body like his fingers and other parts soon would be also doing. "I swear, you have the smoothest, whitest skin I have ever seen." He laughed as his hand lazily trailed down the younger boy's stomach and ran across his lower abdomen.

"Don't tease, moron..." Roxas moaned. Axel laughed and finished unzipping his robe. He let it drape over them as he kneeled over Roxas. Roxas gasped, "You weren't wearing-" but his sentence was cut short by an almost animalistic kiss on Axel's behalf. He shoved his tongue into Roxas' mouth, groaning from the need he felt overtaking him. He pressed his body against his, wrapping his arms around the teen's body, bringing him as close as possible.

"Mm..." Roxas moaned against Axel's lips, his hands roaming over the older boy's ass. There was something about knowing that the redhead was nude under the robe that turned Roxas on even more than he was. He felt his cock twitch slightly in anticipation. Axel pulled back to completely remove the blonde's pants. Roxas made to take the shirt off as well, but Axel stopped him.

"Don't..." he said, sitting up for a moment to kick off his boots. He kept the robe on, though-much to Roxas' disappointment. Axel noticed the look cross his features and smiled, "All in good time." Roxas whined playfully and before he even noticed, he felt Axel's warm mouth encircling his hard cock. A shuddering moan escaped his lips as Axel's tongue drew circles on the sensitive head, dipping into the slit before running down the full length.

Axel's hands held the younger boy's hips in place as he sucked and licked at his dick. A loud surprised sound wrenched itself from Roxas' throat when Axel took him completely into his mouth, his lips touching the base. He felt the tip brushing against the back of the older teen's throat-which was working against it in very delightful way. Roxas shivered, moaning Axel's name again, his fingers threading through the fiery locks to hold his head as it bobbed up and down.

While he was doing this, Axel also began to tease Roxas' sac lightly, cupping it in his hand. He abandoned the shaft for a moment to lick his way to his balls and then back to suckle on the head. Roxas' breathing was getting erratic. Axel smirked when he felt Roxas trying to shift into a position where he'd be able to sixty-nine with him. A small chuckle turned into a muffled groan when the boy succeeded.

He could feel Roxas' fingers wrapping around his hips, his lips closing over the tip as his tongue lapped at the pre-cum that had already beaded up at the end. Another muffled moan escaped the redhead's throat as Roxas did his best to swallow him. Axel quit sucking on Roxas and pulled himself out of Roxas' mouth.

"You're remembering better than I thought you would." He said, gasping for air. Roxas laughed softly. He and Axel kissed again, as Axel finally removed the last articles of clothing they wore. The taller boy leaned in for another kiss, which trailed down to the blonde's neck. While he was doing this, he reached into the white nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lubricant. He always kept it there, you know, in case the need ever arose.

Axel bit Roxas' shoulder softly, earning a bit-back moan as he squeezed some lube onto his fingers behind the younger boy's back and rubbed his fingers together to warm it. Roxas could feel him smirking against his skin and didn't know what to expect next. He yelped a small moan as he felt Axel's lithe fingers brush against his asshole. His eyes clenched shut as he felt one finger begin to slide into him slowly.

It stung a little, but it wasn't horrible. As Axel continued to stretch him out, moving his finger in widening circles, he trailed kisses across the blonde's neck and collarbone. Roxas was gasping Axel's name in no time. The redhead nibbled on Roxas' lower lip as he inserted a second finger, eliciting a high-pitched groan from the boy. With his free hand he squeezed out a good amount of lube directly onto the boy. This made Roxas moan again due to the sudden cold feeling he'd gotten.

"Oh..."

Axel sat up against the headboard of the bed, positioning the younger boy so that he'd be able to sit in his lap. With one hand, he lubed up his dick a little before inserting the head into Roxas' ass.

"Mm, Roxas..." he mumbled as he pushed up into him, "Still as tight as I remember." Roxas blushed, his hands gripping Axel's shoulders.

"C'mon, make us cum..." Axel whispered. Roxas nodded and began to shift and move his body up and down on Axel's shaft. As he moved, he was steadily increasing the speed and strength of his thrusts-earning him some very sexy moans of his name.

"Mm, Roxas... Just like that, baby." Axel drawled, his head lolling back to rest on the headboard. Roxas was panting and gasped somewhat when Axel's long fingers began to stroke his engorged cock in time to his thrusts. "You like that, huh?" Axel whispered, smiling. Roxas nodded and whimpered softly when Axel squeezed him. "Mm, d'you still like it when I talk dirty?"

"Fuck yes, it's fucking hot..." Roxas mumbled, concentrating on moving. Axel laughed and thrust his hips up to meet the younger boy's, causing another loud exclamation from him. A smirk tugged at the corners of the redhead's mouth as he shifted slightly to change his angle within Roxas.

"Ahhn... Axel...!"

"Yeah, you like it when I ram my cock into you, huh?" he said in a husky whisper, lips millimeters away from Roxas' ear. He felt Roxas shiver in response. "Tell me that you love it."

"I l-love it..." Roxas bit his lip, feeling his body tense up. His hands reached out to grab onto Axel's shoulders, awaiting the impending release.

A few moments later, he came, moaning Axel's name. Axel pumped into him a few more times before reaching his own orgasm. Lazily, he laid back and pulled his softening dick out of Roxas.

"That bring back memories?"

"Not really. But it sure made some." Roxas said smiling.

"Well, we can keep doing it until you remember." He smirked.

"All this remembering is gonna wear me out." Roxas replied, snuggling against Axel's chest.

"Is that a complaint?"

"No, just stating the obvious. By all means, wear me out." The blond said, kissing one of Axel's nipples playfully.

"Be careful what you wish for..." Axel smirked, reaching down to tilt the younger boy's head up for a kiss. Roxas complied and shivered when Axel ran a hand down his body and over his tender ass. "I'll fuck you so much-so hard-you'll never forget my name again."

Meanwhile, Diz woke up with a start, cursing himself for falling asleep at the computer again. "Bloody hell, I need to stop pulling these all-nighters..." he mumbled as he trudged off to find a place to rest.

It wasn't until the next day that he discovered Roxas wasn't in Twilight Town.

Everyone within a five mile radius heard the roar of anger.

~fin~

Epilogue: Sora never woke up, Maleficent and Pete went to war against Organization XIII over who got to have control of the universe (and live in the awesome-o castle!), and thus the storyline and plot of Kingdom Hearts II was destroyed in the name of yaoi. YAY! :D

Author's notes: Like I said, I'm aware that this story destroys the KHII plot. XD But it's yummy, no? How was this for my first time writing AkuRoku? Be gentle. D:

No, I don't like Diz very much... he's so mean to the nobodies. It's not like they asked to be nobodies. (Or did they? I'm not sure. XD But I like to think that most of them were forced to have this happen in the name of SCIENCE. I might explore this idea in a later fic. Not sure. I have all summer to brood.)

NOBODIES ARE PEOPLE TOO. Just... heartless ones. D: That sounds like something Demyx would say.

Now that's just rude!

Oh, and before I forget. Something amusing; every time I think about how Twilight Town exists as data on some pervy old man's computer, all I can think is "OMG MATRIX'D." Yup.

Roxas: I know Kung fu... shot

Shutting up.
Sign up to rate and review this story