Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'm Not Okay

by xxxdark_angelxxx

Rayne is at a new school where she meets Mikey how will they deal with her struggles. My first story ever.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-12-15 - Updated: 2010-12-16 - 585 words

?Blocked
So this is my first ever story. I don't know what to write...so...here you go.

I knew it was going to happen, from the time that I heard the door slam. My father doesn't usually slam the door except when he's drunk which turns out to be most of the time. I saw my father coming from the kitchen counter. "Guess who's home," he said to me as he walked behind me and took me by the neck. He grabbed my waist and threw me across the kitchen. "You stupid, worthless, fuck up. You can never do anything right, can you, you slut" I don't try to get up. Over the years of him doing this to me I've learned, when he first started beating me I would try to get up, but he would just beat me longer and harder. My ribs were screaming in protest when he pulled me from the floor. "You're just a slut," he dropped me and kicked me once more "just like your stupid, slutty mother." With saying that he left. This is the routine in our house. My father would come home drunk, beat me, and then leave to one of his many sluts or get even more drunk than he already was. When I was sure he was gone, I got up off the floor and went to my room. I looked in my full length mirror and examined myself. I had cuts on my lip and cheek and also bruises on my stomach. That's perfect,I thought my first day at a new school tomorrow and I have to look like this. I crawled into bed and prayed my father didn't come home while I was asleep. In the morning, I walk around the house to find that my father wasn't home. I went back to my room to get dressed in black skinny jeans, my favorite Green Day shirt, and my black converse with red laces. There is no uniform at my school, so I can wear whatever I wanted. I went into my bathroom and fixed my eyeliner. My bangs are long enough so it covered the cut on my cheek, so I didn't have to worry about it. When I was finished I went to get a granola bar for breakfast. I walked outside to see three guys across the street. One was short, with black hair. Another was taller with longer black hair than the first. The last one was the tallest, lanky with brown hair and glasses. The short one noticed me and called me over. "Hi, my name is Frank and this is Gerard and his brother Mikey," said the first one, Frank, who I noticed had a lip ring, as he motioned to the other two guys. "Hi," Mikey said to me while Gerard nodded his head. "Hello, my name is Rayne." "Beautiful name," Mikey said. "Thank you" "Are you new 'cause I've haven't seen you before," Frank said. "Yeah, I moved here last week, I just haven't came to school, yet." "Do you want to walk us?" Mikey asked. "Sure," and we began walking in the direction of the school. "So, what grade are you in?", Frank asked. "I'm a sophomore. You?" "I'm a sophomore too, Frank is a freshman, Gerard is a senior along with Bob, and Ray is a junior," Mikey said. "You will meet them soon," Gerard told me. "Cool."


Should I write more? Is it horrible? Please if you can give feedback. =)
Sign up to rate and review this story