Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Story of Complications

Chapter 5.

by Wicked_Lovely

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-12-18 - Updated: 2010-12-18 - 1233 words - Complete

?Blocked
We made it to the hotel, Spencer and Jon went to the room that they were sharing for the night, and Brendon was still out with Pete. So I was left alone, like always, in an empty hotel room, waiting for something to happen. I spent most of the time reading and writing. I guess if I was most other people I would be lonely, but I was just so used to it that it didn't really bother me anymore.
I woke up to the sound of giggling, and looked over to the bed right next to me to see Brendon and Pete attempting to have sex. Luckily for me, they were only on third base. I pushed Pete off of Brendon and he hit the floor while Brendon laughed. "I think little Ryan want's to join in our fun." Pete slurred as he got up and pinned me down to the bed I had been asleep on just a minute before.
"You're both drunk." I said trying to push him off. Brendon came over and pulled off my shirt while Pete started kissing down my neck. "Stop it." I could barley whisper, my body was betraying me. I continued to try to push Pete and Brendon off of me, but I was already a lot weaker than them, and to add to it, I was outnumbered. Pete took off his belt, tying my hands above my head. Brendon played with my hardening nipples in his hands while he pulled the waistband of my boxers in his teeth, pulling them down. Pete sat up somewhat, pulling on my hair. I groaned in pain, and he took the opportunity to shove his cock in my mouth. Brendon blew his war breath on my member, and Pete started to pump himself in and out of my mouth. I closed my eyes, hoping it would be over soon. And then I felt Brendon thrust inside of me. My eyes shot open, and I whimpered, trying to get out of their grasp. Brendon dug his fingers nails into my hips, and started to pump in and out while Pete came in my mouth, screaming profanities. I swallowed, he had practically choked me. I watched as Pete stopped Brendon for a minute, whispering something in his ear. Both of them were looking at me with smirks. Brendon nodded at the last thing Pete said and they both waled over to me. "What are you-" Pete gagged me with the tie I had pulled off a few hours before so I couldn't scream, or talk. Not that my voice was strong enough to do either. Brendon lifted me up, Pete tied my hands to a string that he tied to the ceiling fan. Not so I was hanging from it, but so I couldn't move my arms.
I felt Brendon thrust inside of me again, forcing his full length into me, letting out a loud moan as he did so. I struggled, trying to get away, but that just made everything hurt worse. It also made him more forceful. And then, Pete pushed himself inside of me. I felt tears start to stream down my cheeks. It hurt like hell, and they were just making it hurt worse as their hands bruised my torso, and they bit my hard enough to make me bleed. My wrists bleed, the sensitive area they were pumping themselves in and out of bleed, my hips bleed where they dug their fingernails, and I had 'love bites' all over that were bleeding. I bit the gag, trying to calm myself. I already could barely breath with the gag, but the pain made it even worse.
Eventually Brendon reached his orgasm, pushing Pete into his. They both filled me up with their sticky liquid, and I closed my eyes slightly tighter, still struggling to get free. Pete reached up and unbound my wrists. I held very still as the two boys curled up next to each other, not moving until they fell asleep. I pulled the tie that was pretending to be a gag off, and went into the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. Dried tears on my cheek, scratch marks from nails, bruises from fingers, I could barley look at myself. I got in the shower, turning it on to make it as hot as possible, and just standing there, scrubbing at my skin, getting the blood off. Of course, I scrubbed so hard it just made me bleed more. I stayed in there until the water went cold, and then got out, getting dressed.
I pulled my shoes and jacket on, not wanting to stay in the room with the two passed out boys. I grabbed the cigarettes and lighter that hid in plain sight on top of a dresser. I walked out quietly, not wanting to wake them up. I left the hotel, lighting one of the cigarettes as soon as I got outside. I inhaled deeply, as I felt the toxins calm my shaking body. I walked down the streets of the rundown city, trying to remind myself that they didn't mean it, that they were drunk and just looking for a quick fuck. I walked into an ally way, resting my back against the wall as I tried to clear my mind. I slid down the wall, finishing off the cancer stick, and flicking it across the dirty ally as I watched the embers hit the wall and slowly die.
I heard some noises to my left, but couldn't see anything in the pitch black night, so I decided to brush it off. I put my head in my hands, as I rested my elbows on my knees. The noise soon became talking, and I felt a hand on my shoulder. Just what I needed, hoodlums that wanted the little money on my body. I looked up at them, and they punched me, pulling me up by the collar of my shirt, before slamming me against the hard brick wall. I groaned slightly. "Give us your money you little fucker." One of the two said, putting a knife to my throat.
"I don't have any." I muttered. The one holding me punched me in my stomach and I doubled over, trying hard not to fall. Was it national try to kill Ryan Ross with pain day and I just didn't know about it? Because that's what it seemed like. The other punched me on my back and I fell to the ground. I felt them put their hands in my pockets, pulling out all that they thought was valuable, leaving the rest on the ground. When the were finished I felt a baseball bat hit my side, and a boot dig into my stomach. Now I really was feeling pain all over. Emotional, physical, I felt broken. And I bet that a few of my ribs were broken. The one with the knife stabbed me and they left me to bleed. I lied there for a few minutes before trying to stand, grabbing where the knife pierced my skin. I tried to find my way back to the hotel. I finally found it and manged to get into the doors before collapsing to the ground. I heard people start to scream and I knew I was making a mess. I was always making life harder for everyone else.
Sign up to rate and review this story