Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow.

by xLoveismyweapon

She heard the sound of glass hitting wood and quickly looked back at him, Scarecrow. He pulled the fabric down again, covering his face with the scarecrow mask.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-12-19 - Updated: 2010-12-19 - 523 words

?Blocked
Bunny closed her eyes and bit down on her lip as she felt him thrust into her. She didn't scream, not anymore. The bruises on her face were a strong reminder of what happened when she screamed. She whimpered quietly as he entered her repeatedly. He looked down at her and drunkenly stroked her cheek.

"What'sa matta babe? You don't like it?" Tears sprang to her eyes but she didn't answer. She refused to give him the satisfaction of hearing her cry. He closed his eyes as he started to pound into her with more force. A moan escaped his lips and a bead of sweat slipped down his cheek and onto Bunny's arm. She closed her eyes as well, hoping that the darkness would swallow her up and take her away. Away from this pain and away from this barn. She heard him moan louder and a tear slipped down her cheek as he came inside her. She breathed a sigh of relief when he slipped out of her and slowly opened her eyes.

He stood next to the wooden table a few feet from the door. He lifted his mask up above his lips as he raised a bottle. As he gulped Bunny scanned the barn, a habit she'd acquired in the few weeks she'd since she'd been kidnapped. Everything was exactly the same as it always was; The lonely table sitting by the door, the bale of hay, and the plaid horse blanket she laid on. She heard the sound of glass hitting wood and quickly looked back at him, Scarecrow. He pulled the fabric down again, covering his face with the scarecrow mask.

"I'll be back later," he slurred as he shut the door behind him, leaving Bunny alone in the dark barn. Bunny curled up in a ball and let all the tears she had bottled inside of her spill out. She cried until there were no more tears left and wearily got to her feet. She couldn't shake the image of his face next to hers, she'd always been scared of scarecrows as a child. Wasn't it fitting that the man she was kidnapped by wore a scarecrow mask?

She shook her head, trying to think of something happy. Police men, that was a happy thought. She never thought she'd be happy to see one of them banging on her door, she'd spent enough time with them because of her drug problem. But now, she would kill for a police man. Anyone who could come rescue her. She sighed and sat down on the blanket.

Bzzt. Bzzt. Bunny looked down as a small square of light appeared beside the blanket. The Scarecrow had left his phone behind! She picked it up and flipped it open, "One Text Message" was written on the screen. She hit the ignore button and started dialing her best friend's number.


"Gerard, you better pick up!"


This is my first attempt at writing a My Chemical Romance Fic and it's also the first story I've written in a while. Please comment and tell me what you think! I love constructive criticism. Happy Holidays!"
Sign up to rate and review this story