Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Torn between two artists. (A Sasori and Deidara love traingle)

by AnimeOtakuFoxChan

Okay, this story was a huge hit on quizilla.com and I thought I'd put it here! ^^ And I wrote this when I was obsessed with both Sasori and Deidara and couldn't chose between the two XD Here's the ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Neji,Sakura - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2011-01-10 - Updated: 2011-01-10 - 2842 words

?Blocked
I looked over at Sasori and Lady Chiyo who were still locked in fierce combat. Lady Chiyo was using her over one hundred puppets scroll against Sasori, who was controlling what remained of his puppets to hold her back.

I continued fighting Sakura back, she threw a punch at me, but I was able to avoid it and used a low sweeping kick and she fell onto the ground, hitting her head on a rock and passed out from the blow.
As I looked over at Sasori and Chiyo, I saw that Sasori was being held back by a pair of Chiyo’s puppets and that one of the puppets was coming at him really fast and he couldn’t move!

“Sasori-Danna! Look out!” I called out to him, but he didn’t seem to hear me and the puppet was getting closer to him. “GET AWAY!!!!!!!!!” I called out but it was already too late, the sword had pierced his heart. I felt tears swelling in my eyes and it was getting hard for me to breath. I reached out for him at I started running to him, refusing that he was dying.

I woke up with my arm in the air from when I was reaching out for Sasori., panting a little from the fear of Sasori dying and my eyes still had tears in them. I sighed in relief when I found myself back in my room.

"Sasori, I promise that if I ever meet you, then I would prevent your death." I said as I clenched my fist, in the air before bringing my arm down back onto my bed.

I looked over at my nightstand and saw looked at my phone, my mom had called. I was always a bit of a heavy sleeper so I probably didn’t hear it. I looked at my phone and it said that it was already after eleven.

"Thank god it's summer!" I said, smiling and laughing a little, remembering that today was the first day of my summer vacation from school.

I yawned a little bit and got up from my bed, walking to my closet and pulled out my purple hooded Tee and my black miniskirt. After that, I pulled my tan boots on and started brushing my dark brown hair.
(That's what I'm actually wearing as I type this! ^^)

Anyway, my family went to Florida for the summer because of some kind of exhibit my mom wanted to see, I wasn’t really interested and decided not to go along with them. I didn’t mind being alone, I kind of liked it, and they were only going to be gone for about two weeks or so.
After I got up, I walked to the kitchen and quickly made myself some ramen, I knew how to cook for myself but that’s what I felt like eating.
After a while, I started getting bored and went online and made a couple of videos for Sasori and Deidara.

( Sasori vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3pBjv27eY0)
( Dei vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXt4TRrvx6A)

I went on Quizilla.com and messaged a little bit and I but after a while I got bored again and started walking to my room to get my headphones to listen to some of my music.

But once I was in my room and got my headphones out of my nightstand, I suddenly heard a voice.

"Where the fuck are we?!" It shouted.

I was kind of scared that there were people invading my house, so I covered my mouth with my hand to stay quiet and walked towards my bedroom door.

“That sounded a lot like Hidan." I thought as I listened to the rest of the voices. After a little bit,
I crept quietly to the stairs and peeked downstairs at the intruders but was careful not to make myself known.

When I looked down, I saw that there was a lot of people that looked like the akatsuki!

"No way! That can't be the real Akatski! Must just be some cosplayers that got lost." I thought to myself as I went down the stairs and went up to them.

"Who the fuck are you?!" The Hidan cosplayer shouted at me. That pissed me off a bit but I kept my composure.

"Excuse me, but if you all are looking for the nearest anime convention, it's a couple of miles downtown." I said, smiling and trying to be friendly, even though I was still a little freaked out from the lot of cosplayers that were in my house.

"What's anime?" The Sasori cosplayer asked, he looked pretty confused, as did the others.

"And where are we?" The Kisame cosplayer asked looking around the living room.

I took a closer look at them all and I touched the flytrap part of Zetsu. ‘Hey! That tickles!” he laughed a little bit. MY eyes widened a little by how it felt. I looked at it again, closely and saw that the flytrap part of Zetsu was really real looking.

And the Rasengan eyes of the Pien cosplayer were no colored contacts!

"You're the Akatsuki?" I asked, scared a little bit and covering my mouth with one hand and pointing at the group with the other hand.

"And what if we are? Do you have a problem with that little girl?" Kisame asked, smirking as he took a few steps towards me.

"Allow me to answer that in the following way; RUN AWAY!!!!" I yelled as I made a break for my room and hid in my closet as soon as I got into the room. I was NOT about to get myself killed by a bunch of anime characters! Even if they are the awesome Akatsuki!

I could hear what they were saying downstairs and I put my ear to the floor so I could hear them better.

"Everyone, search the house and bring the girl back here. She may be our only way of getting back to the lair." I heard Pien say to the others.

"Yay! Tobi will find the pretty girl! Tobi's a good boy!" I heard Tobi yell happily.

Once I heard footsteps coming towards my room, I curled up a little more towards the back of my closet, hoping it wasn’t Kakuzu or Kisame, they freak me out!

I heard my bedroom door open and I crawled over to the door of my closet and opened the door slightly, just a little bit so I could see what they were doing. So far, they were just looking around.

"How hard can it be to find one little girl?" Kisame asked, looking around my room and looking under my desk.

He soon moved to my bed and started looking around it. That made me very nervous.

"No! Not there!" I thought, closing my mouth a little so as to not make noise.

"Hey Itachi! Look!" Kisame said as he held up some pics of Itachi I had printed out from my computer with a smirk on his face.

The first picture was of Itachi, he was dressed as an anbu black op and his black hair was flowing in the breeze, he had a kunai in his mouth and a shuriken in his hand.

The second picture was just of Itachi with a black and red back ground with Akatsuki clouds on it, his hair was down and he wasn’t wearing a shirt under his undone Akatsuki cloak that was draping down his shoulders, showing off his toned body.

"It looks like you have a stalker!" Kisame laughed as he looked through the pothers and he started laughing harder. Making me blush.

Itachi looked around and soon found the printed out pictures of Kisame that I had printed out.

"Well, I found some interesting pictures of you, Kisame." He smirked as he held up the pictures that were in his hands.
The first one was a picture of Kisame dressed like Captain planet and he was yelling. “captain planet!”

The second one was a screen shot from Naruto, where Kisame had puffy cheeks and the bottom text said. “I want the cookies now!”

I was giggling silently. I loved looking at those for a laugh. But Kisame glared at Itachi and started looking in my pics again.

"Man! How nosy can these guys be?!" I thought, crossing my arms, thinking that they were really rude!

"Hey Itachi. Look what I found." Kisame smirked as he held up the other pictures of Itachi I had, making me blush red.

"Oh man! Not those!" I thought, covering my mouth again as Kisame held the pictures up
The first one was of Itachi, his cloak on and having sex with Deidara from behind, who also still had his cloak on and Deidara’s hair was down.
The second one was of Itachi, dressed like sailor moon and Both chibi Sasuke and Kisame were shocked by how he looked in it.
And the third one was of Itachi, looking closely into Sasuke’s eyes, they were both young in the picture, Sasuke looked like a kid and so did Itachi, and Sasuke had tears running down his face but looked unphased by them

"I knew you were gay! But I didn’t think you were a cross-dresser!" Kisame started laughing so hard tears were coming from his eyes. But Itachi didn’t look too happy and was glaring at the blue man

"I just know that he's going to kill me." I thought, anime tears running down my face.

Kisame on the other hand, was literally rolling on the ground, laughing hard.

"Please don't come near me! Please don't come near me!" I thought frantically as he continued getting closer to my closet and I inched back to the wall of the closet as much as I could so he wouldn’t see me. I closed my eyes and kept repeating. “Don’t see me!” Over and over in my head.

Then, the closet door opened and when I looked up, I saw Itachi and Kisame, both smirking at me.
"Got'cha." Kisame smirked and reached for me, but before he grabbed me, I got some of the clothes in my closet and threw them at them both and started making a beeline for the hallway

But before I could get out the door, I suddenly felt something grab my skirt and stopped me.
When I looked over my shoulder, I saw that it was Kisame.

He was holding on to my skirt of all things!

"Let me go!" I yelled as I tried to get away, pulling my skirt back and blushing heavily.

"Not a chance!" Kisame said, smirking and keeping a hold on my skirt.

"Itachi! Use the Tsukuyomi on her!" Kisame suggested, looking back at Itachi.

Itachi started walking over to me and I really didn’t want to have the Tsukuyomi done on me!

I started running as fast as I could but I suddenly started to hear something start to rip.

When I turned around, I saw that my skirt was ripping. Until finally, I fell on my face in the hall and Kisame was holding a big piece of my skirt in his hand.

"Aw damn it! That was my favorite skirt!" I said as I blushed red and grabbed one of my jackets and quickly tied it around my waist to cover up the hole in my skirt.

"You owe me a new skirt Fish stick!" I yelled as I started running down the hall, I was sure Itachi and Kisame would start to chase me.

I had no idea where to go since all of the Akatsuki were looking for me but when I ran into the kitchen, I ended up bumping into something.

"Will you watch where the fuck you're going?!" a voice yelled.

When I looked up, I saw that Hidan and Kakuzu were in the kitchen!
"Uh..." just as I was going to start running, Hidan grabbed onto my arm and held me back

"You're not going anywhere!" he smirked as he held me by my arms.

I wracked my brain to think of what to do but then I remembered what my brother said I should do in this situation.

"THAT'S MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!!!" I yelled as I kicked Hidan as hard as I could in the crotch.

I heard him groan in pain and soon let me go.

"You...bitch!" he cussed as he fell onto the kitchen floor, groaning in pain from the kick and holding his crotch

I saw that Kakuzu was distracted by the bit of money my parents left for me before they left and I took that chance to start leaving but just before I could,

"Grab her Kakuzu!" Hidan called out, looking at the other man, who was staring at my money

"Yeah, whatever.” Then Kakuzu grabbed my arms. But he didn’t seem to really care that much. I struggled against his grip and then, I had a brilliant idea!

"I'll give you 20 bucks if you let me go." I said, smirking at the man.

"Deal." Kakuzu said and soon let me go and I reached into my pocket and pulled out a twenty and handed it to him.

Just as I was going to run again but something grab my leg and I ended up falling onto the floor.

"What the hell?" I looked down and saw that Hidan had grabbed my leg.

"Let me go!" I yelled as I tried to get away from him, struggling to get my leg free

"No way you owe me you bitch!" Hidan hissed at me."By the way, nice panties." he smirked,
making me blush red.

"You FREAKING PERVERT!" I yelled as I kicked Hidan in the face and he let me go, groaning in pain and holding his face.

"Why are you just standing around Kakuzu?!" Hidan hissed, looking at the man, looking at the twenty dollar bill in his hand.

"She paid me." Kakuzu replied simply.

I ran off before Hidan could try to catch me again. I ran into the living room and looked behind me to see if anyone was after me. Witch was a mistake.

And I ended up bumping into something again, falling back onto my ass, but when I looked up I saw Zetsu.
"Looks like we found her." His white side said, looking down at me, making me flinch a little in fear.

"Let's eat her. She looks sweet." The black side said, smirking, that freaked me out again and I got up as quickly as I could and started running again.

I ended up running into the backyard and climbed the tree, making sure Zetsu wasn’t following me.

"Phew! I should be safe up here! But why the hell are the Akatsuki here?" I asked, looking down and I immediately froze with fear.

"Holy crap! Why the hell did I climb so high?!" I said, trembling with fear, forgetting that I was deathly afraid of heights.

But just then, I started to hear something crack. When I looked down, I saw that it was the branch I was clinging to!

"Please no!" I said, clinging to the branch for dear life but soon enough, it snapped and I started falling onto the ground

I was waiting to hit the ground but I felt myself land on something soft.

"Are you okay un?" A voice asked.

When I opened my eyes, I saw shining blond hair and sparkling blue eyes.

"Are you an angel? Am I dead?" I asked, still in a bit of a daze.

"No, you're not dead and I'm not an angel." The guy smiled at me.

When my vision cleared, I saw that it was Deidara. And I blushed when I realized I was in his arms.
“I was being held like a bride by Deidara. This is a dream come true!” I thought, smiling but blushing a little.

"Did you find her you brat?" Another voice asked.

I looked to the side and saw Sasori come out from looking in the bushes.

" Yeah, I did. And I wish you would stop calling me brat Danna." Deidara said, an anime vein appearing on his head.

"I can't believe the others had so much trouble with this one girl." Sasori said chuckling a little as he looked at me., making me start blushing crimson.


"Wow, his eyes are even more beautiful in person." I thought, blushing eve more as I found myself getting lost in Sasori’s eyes.

"Come on; let's get her back to the others." Sasori said as he and Deidara started walking back to my house, me still in Deidara’s arms.

And as Deidara was walking, I felt Sasori pet my head, making me blush even harder than before.

"I'm being held my Deidara and petted by Sasori! Today is the best day of my life!" I thought happily.
Sign up to rate and review this story