Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

From the other side of the gate (An Edward Elric love story)

by AnimeOtakuFoxChan

This is what happens when a diehard FMa fan falls into the Fma world!

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric,Edward Elric,Envy,Roy Mustang,Winry Rockbell - Warnings: [!!!] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2011-01-10 - Updated: 2011-01-10 - 2451 words

?Blocked
I looked around and saw that I was in a dark room, surrounded by crates; it looked just like underneath central headquarters. When I tried to move my arms, I couldn’t. When I looked above me, I saw that my arms were bound above my head with chains. “Let me go damn it!” I yelled, struggling against the chains.

When I looked over and saw Edward, he was on the floor, with a pool of blood under him I felt my heart sink in my chest. "Edo! Get up!" I yelled, still struggling against the chains.

"I don't think he will." A voice said, after I heard that, I saw Envy come out from the shadows. He was smirking at me as he walked over to Edward.

"You, Let me go!" I yelled as I tried to get loose again, the chains hurting my wrists but I didn’t really care.

Envy smirked and went over to Ed, roughly picking him up by his hair, making him wince in pain.

“He’s such a weak little thing." Envy said, smirking at Edward, whose face was scrunched a little in pain.

"PUT HIM DOWN!!!" I yelled, I hated seeing envy touch Edward in anyway, and I hated seeing Ed in pain as well.

"Suit yourself." Envy said, smirking as he threw Edward on the ground roughly, causing Edward to cry out in pain a little.

"YOU BASTARD! Just wait until I get out of these chains I'm going to kick your ass so hard you'll have to sit on your eyes!" I yelled as I started struggling even harder than before.

And before I knew it, Envy was standing right in front of me, smirking as he looked down at me.

"Such a shame;" He picked up a lock of my dark brown hair and started toying with it. “Such a pretty little fox, wasting your love on a shrimp like him." He started to lean into my face, making me turn away. "Leave me alone!"

But then Envy grabbed my face and made me look at him and started leaning in again.

"You deserve better than him." He said as was about to kiss me, his lips only an inch away from mine.

“No!” I yelled, waking up in a shock, and a cold sweat, panting a little and looking around the room and seeing that it was just a dream.

I looked over at my alarm clock and saw that it was three forty-five in the morning. Making me sigh and put my hand over my eyes.

"Damn Envy! Getting in my dreams and hurting Edo-kun!" I thought, growling a little in my head, I was still half-asleep though and I was really thirsty.

I got up out of bed and walked downstairs and into the kitchen, getting a drink of water. And as I was going back to my room, I noticed a strange figure on my couch

Curious; I walked over to the couch and looked around a bit, thinking that it was probably our dog. But as I continued looking, I saw that the figure was too big to be the dog.

"Is someone there?" I asked, getting a little nervous as the figure stood up, it looked like a person.

Just as I was going to touch the figure, something grabbed me and the next thing I knew, I was pinned against the wall.

"You’re a curious little girl aren’t you?" The figure asked, my eyes widened, I recognized the voice but then I thought; "No way, that can't be who I think it is!"
When the moonlight helped me see better, I saw that Envy was holding me!
THE Envy!
His skin was pale, his hair was a little less voluminous as it was in the anime, his eyes were the same shade of purple as they were before, and I knew right away that it was him!

He wasn’t anime but it was him!

"You're....you're...." Was all I could manage to say?

"I'm guessing you know who I am? I expected as much." He smirked at me.

"What are you talking about? And why are you here? And how'd you get in my house?" I asked, really wanting some answers but He let me go and started to leave.
Leaving me sitting on the living room floor.

"Hey! What about my questions!" I spoke, getting up and walking after him.

"You'll find out soon enough Sweetheart." He smirked as he walked out of the back door and left.

I just watched him walk out of the back door and leave, I was still in a state of shock and I got up and walked into the bathroom, splashing some cold water on my face and patting my face dry with a towel. "Okay! There is no way! That was the real Envy! I must still be dreaming!" I said to myself as I looked at my reflection in the mirror and walked out and back to my room. Getting back in bed and falling asleep.

But as the weeks passed, I kept seeing Envy and no matter how many times I ask, He never tells me why he’s here!

It was Saturday and my family went out on vacation to god-knows where. I didn’t want to go because everyone needs to be alone every now and then.

I went into the kitchen and got a piece of coconut cake that my mom had made.

I wasn’t really paying attention to anything; I was too wrapped up in my thoughts."Why the hell is Envy here? And why doesn’t he tell me why he's here?" I ask myself as I put another piece of cake in my mouth.

Just then, when I tried to eat another piece, I ended up biting down on my hand."Ow! What the hell?" I asked, looking at the bite mark on my hand."Hey Sweetheart." I heard, when I looked across from me on the kitchen table, I saw Envy, with my fork and eating my cake.

"Hey, that's my cake you're eating." I said, annoyed. “He could’ve just asked!” I thought as I got up from the table and went to the fridge.

"You know, I have something to ask you." He said with a mouthful of cake.

"And what's that?" I ask, getting a soda out of the fridge and opening it.

"Why aren’t you scared of me?" He asked, looking at me.

"Why would I be scared of you?" I asked, nonchalantly as I took another drink.

"Well, I travel around your world a lot and everywhere I go, someone sees me and screams their head off and either runs away or passes out. Why don't you?" He asked, finishing the cake.

"Because I don't think you're all that scary. Now Scar, that guy scares the shit out of me! But not you." I smile as I set my soda down. Knowing that got under his skin.

"And why is that?" Envy asked, getting up from the table.

"Because I know you're not really bad." I said simply.

"And what do you know about me?" He asked, smirking.

“Well, I know that you’re really jealous of us humans because of our abilities of not giving up and being able to survive despite our inevitable fate. And that’s why you’re called Envy.” I said, drinking my soda and setting it down.

And before I knew it, I was pinned to the ground by Envy and his arm was a blade and he had it at my neck.

I was scared shitless! But I wasn’t going to let him see it! That would mean he had power over me!

"You don't know anything about me! Scared now?" He asked, smirking and pressing the blade to my neck slightly, I could feel my skin close to breaking, I was scared out of my mind but I tried keeping my cool.

"Nope, because I know you're not going to kill me." I said, smiling a little.

"And why wouldn’t I?" he asked, a little confusion was in his tone.

"Because you think of us as friends now and I know you're not going to give up the only person you've ever met that understands you." I said simply, hoping that I was right! I was actually saying my prayers in the back of my head.
I soon felt Envy get off me and saw that he turned his arm back. He turned his back to me and looked like He was going to leave again.

"Fine, you're right, but I'm not going to kill you because you think you understand me, I'm keeping you alive because you can be fun to play with." He looked back and smirked at me.

"Okay! Creepy!" I thought to myself as I got up. "Wait a freaking minute!" I grabbed his hand.
"I want to know why you're here! And how the hell did you get here?!" I asked, really wanting answers right now and wasn’t going to let him go until I got them!

He just turned around and looked at me.

"And I don't want to hear any more of that, ‘You'll find out soon enough’ Crap! I want a straight answer from you!" I yelled at him, glaring at the smirk that crept onto his face.

"Fine, I'll only tell you because you're cute." he said as he took my hand and got it off of him."I was sent here to get something." he said, turning back around.

"And what is this something?" I asked, getting more curious.

"You." He smirked as he opened some kind of transmutation circle in the ground and it turned into a portal!

"Come on!" he grabbed my arm before I could process everything that was happening.

"What the hell?!" I yelled as I tried to pull away but I was falling already in the portal.

"I'm so going to-" I when I turned, I saw that envy was already gone.

"Where'd you go Envy?" I asked, looking around but all I saw was a lot of different waves of knowledge going past me, it looked just like it did in Fma.

The portal stopped and I soon saw myself face-to-face with the gate of truth. I was shocked but I saw that it opened and I felt all of these black arms come out and grabbed onto me.

"No! Let me go!" I yelled as I tried to get away, but it was too late and I was already being pulled into the gate, the last thing I saw were the gate doors closing before I passed out.

After I woke up, I saw that I was in a city of some kind and I was in a tree. Once I looked around, I saw that this place looked really familiar

"HOLY CRAP!! This is Amestris! I'm in Fma! And I'm in Central!" I thought to myself as I smiled widely.

"OMG! There's central!" I said, pointing at the building but quickly covering my mouth with my hands.

"I hope no one heard that but how the heck did I get here?" I thought to myself as I looked around a bit.

I wasn’t that high up in the tree, I was pretty sure I could get down.

Once I got down, I started walking around and people were giving me weird looks for some reason.

"Hm, maybe it's the way I'm dressed." I said, looking down at my clothes.

Then, some guys in military uniforms came up to me, "Can I help you?" I asked them, looking up at them. "Just come quietly Chimera." One of the solders said.

"Chimera? I think you have me confused with someone else, I'm not a chimera." I said, holding my hands up and backing away a little.

"Oh no?" One of the officers reached behind me and grabbed something, I wasn’t sure what it was, but it hurt like hell!

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled, trying to get him to let go to whatever he was holding.
Then, he picked me up by whatever he was holding witch just made it hurt more!

"I guess normal people have fox tails?" he asked, pulling me to his face

"Fox tail?! What the hell?!" I saw that he was holding a pink fox tail and it was mine! I put my hands to my head and I felt a pair of fox ears!

"What the hell? I'm a kistune!" I said, in complete shock.

"No, you're a chimera." The guy holding me said as he started walking with my tail still in his hand.

"Must've escaped from lab 5. Let's take her back." The other officer said.

"What?! No! Let me go!" I yelled as I tried to get away, but the pain was too great and I couldn’t do much.

"Shut up!" The guy holding me said as he gripped my tail and after that, the pain was so bad that I couldn’t move.

The officers carrying me went inside central and I soon saw Roy and Riza, walking in a hallway.

"Great! Nii-san will help me!" I thought; smiling to me as the officers walked over to the two.
"Officer." Roy spoke, making the two salutes.

I kicked the guy holding me and he soon dropped me, letting me go and I hid behind Roy.

"Don't let them take me!" I said; trying to act cute and innocent
And I saw Riza point her gun at me, making me hold up my hands in surrender.

"Little wretch!" The guy holding me said as he was going to come at me.
I was sure that Roy was either going to let them take me to the lab, or Let Riza shoot me!
"That won't be necessary." he said, holding his hand up. He looked over at Riza and she put her gun away.

"But Sir! She's a chimera that probably escaped from lab five!" The officer that held me objected.

"Are you disobeying an order?" Roy asked, smirking.

"Uh, no! Not at all Sir!" the officer replied, stiffening
"Good, dismissed." Roy said, saluting to the two, and they walked away.

"Oh thank you!" I smiled and hugged Roy, my tail wagging behind me.

"You’re welcome, but who are you?" he asked, looking down at me, making me freeze a little.

"Well, that's a long story." I said, sweat-dropping.

"I've got time." Roy said as he led me back to his office.

"Great! What the hell am I going to tell him?" I thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story