Categories > Original > Erotica

Working Wonders

by GothicTundra

Evelyn decides to go out and find herself a one night stand, little did she know that she would have the greatest sex experience of her young 24 year old life. (ONESHOT)

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-01-15 - Updated: 2011-01-16 - 1485 words - Complete

?Blocked
AUTHORS NOTE
this is my first time ever writing erotica, and I would love reviews on it. Be as harsh and cruel as you can please. ;D





I was horny. Really horny. I decided to go down to the night club to see if I could pick myself up a hot one night stand. I slipped off my panties and bra and squeezed into a tiny black minidress with purple trim. It was probably the sluttiest thing I owned. 
Walking over to the large mirror I had standing up between the closet and bathroom door, I eyed myself closely. I made sexy faces and poses, almost as if I was trying to turn the mirror on. 
Once I was satisfied with my figure, I walked into the bathroom and put on my makeup, and did some touchups to my hair. Once everything was as hot a possible, I looked at myself in the mirror. My dark purple eye makeup complemented my dress perfectly, and my long, semi-wavy mahogany hair seemed to fit in just right. I grabbed my purse and keys and flew out of the house after the sex that was hopefully going to be mine. 

I walked into the bar and sat at a little table accompanied by a bat stool. Ordered a martini, and eyed the dance floor. Little did i know, there was a sexy man with black spiky hair, and a well built body staring at me ever since I entered the club. After I finished my martini, a waitress came up to me and said that the man 3 tables down wanted to buy me a drink. I peeked his way and nodded eagerly. She brought me a shot which I slammed down. Just as I set the shot glass down, the handsome man came up to me and asked if I wanted to dance. 
"Oh, of course." I said with a wink. I hopped of the bar stool and followed the man down to the dance floor. A hip hop song was playing, and it had a sick bass line. We started dancing and slowly edged closer and closer to each other. 
"So, I didnt catch your name.." he began. 
"Evelyn." I said, swaying my curvy hips closer to him. "You?"
"Nate." he replied with a grin. 
Soon we were grinding on each other, and he bent down slightly to kiss my neck, which soon turned to sucking, giving me a good sized hickey. It felt so good, and I could help but get a little wetter. Nate must've been able to tell as he grabbed my ass and pulled me further into him. 
"Wanna take this to my house?" he whispered in my ear. 
"You know I do." I said with an excited tone. We floated off the dance floor and I grabbed my purse, which thankfully, was still at my seat. He lead me out to his car and opened the door for me. I slipped inside and soon he did the same. The engine of the mustang Nate drove burst to life as he turned the key. He informed me that his house was about 10 minutes away and I was free to please myself during the drive. Being as wet and horny as I was, I decided that I'd wait for him to finish me off. An idea popped into my head. 
I slowly moved my hand over to Nate, and stirring as my hand reached his naval. I lightly brushed my fingertip around his Jean line, and then slid my hand down his pants. Nate took a sharp inhale as I did. My hands must have been cold. I ignored this and began to stroke his long shaft which I suspected would be around 7 or 8 inches long. His cock began to get harder and harder as I swirled my fingers around it, and massaged his balls.  He let out a moan, which instantly turned me on even more. 
I slipped my hand out of his pants as we pulled up to the driveway. We dashed out of the car and Nate hurried to open the door. As soon as we got inside he jammed his face into mine, and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I gladly opened up and tongued him at full force. We blindly staggered around the house and finally to a his bedroom. I tore off his shirt with ease as he quickly unzipped my minidress. He smirked when he noticed that I wasn't wearing panties or a bra. 
Before I knew it I was thrown on the bed, Nate on top of me. He kissed down my neck and down to my tits which he spent at least 10 minutes toying with. He skillfully massaged them, and pinched and gently twisted my nipples. The pleasure was intense. I almost came when he began to suck them, and twirled his tongue around them, still pinching and massaging the nipple that he didn't have his lips around. I was practically screaming his name while he kept on suckling my C cups. 
"Oh, shit!" I moaned as I came for the first time of the night. 
Nate moved his strong hands down my body and lowered himself with them. He began to lick around my genitals slowly. Without hesitation I thrusted my hips towards him, and he anxiously drove his tongue into me, licking up my juices. His tongue found my clitoris and began roughly running his tongue over it, again and again. At the same time, he slid his fingers into me. I gasped and moaned loudly, begging him for more. 
"Please, oh fucking please!" I screamed. He pumped his fingers in and out, while rubbing on my swollen button. 
"Mm, oh fuck, Nate!" I yelled. "I think I'm- I'm gonna-" I cut myself off with a wicked loud moan that burst out of me while I came for a second time. Massive waves of pleasure slammed through my body. I was left breathless. 
My partner didn't seem to be done. Nate licked on my clit one last time, and he trailed his tongue back up to my tits which he began to fondle with again. I was breathing to heavily to cry out with pleasure again though. "Nate," I manage to whisper. "Just make love to me." 
Without warning he slammed his huge throbbing cock into me, moaning as loud as I had. I simply whimpered with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Nate began thrusting in and out of me. I couldn't take it any longer- I already longed for the feeling of my clit to be played with. I decided to do it myself. I slipped my hand down and ran my finger over the sensitive ball of nerves. Nate watched me hungrily, still pumping in and out of my pussy. He threw himself on top of me, still leaving himself inside me and slightly humping me. His lips began to nibble on my nipple as he toyed with the other. I was surprised by how much he liked my tits. 
Nate continued softly biting my nipple and then harder, and harder, and then even harder. I cried out with pleasure as he continued the same process on my other boob. 
Nate began pumping again, nearly completely pulling his hard member out of me and then thrusting back in at full force. It was insane. Nate grabbed my ass for more leverage and he finally found the spot deep within me. He jabbed the sphere of nerves, and I went wild, screaming out as loud as I could.  
I finally couldn't take it any longer- I had my vagina stuffed, my clitoris being rubbed on, and my breasts being suckled. My stomach clenched up as I came for the third time. I screamed out again, blowing Nate over the edge. He fired his huge load deep within me and collapsed. We were both breathing ridiculously heavy, nearly gasping for air. Once we caught our breath, Nate pulled out of me and rubbed on my clit some more. I moaned deeply. He stopped and I found his dick rubbing through my breasts that I was holding together, while I pinched and rubbed my nipples. He thrusted harder and harder through my titties and I licked the tip of his cock which had gotten erect again. He yelled out with pleasure and put his whole dick to my face which  I gladly began to take into my mouth. My tongue glided across his shaft while my hands played with his balls. He moaned as I teased this tip of his cock, licking up the precum. He let out a yell as I shoved his whole length into my mouth, deep throating and choking on him. He blew another load deep into my throat which I swallowed. He fell over me, dick leaving my lips and panted. 
"So..." he began. "Ever tried anal?" 
Sign up to rate and review this story