Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam Wing

Strip

by Azazel

Heero finds his soul mate and smut ensues.

Category: Gundam Wing - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Dorothy, Duo, Heero, Hilde, Noin, Quatre, Relena, Trowa, Wufei, Zechs, Other - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-05-16 - Updated: 2006-05-16 - 9215 words - Complete

?Blocked
Strip by Azazel
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: smut, OOCness, language, m/m sex, AU, sort of a crossover fic with Knight Hunters, etc...
Pairings: 1x2, 3x5, and a few others but they're minor.
Disclaimer: I do not own anything but the plot line. None of the characters, songs, lyrics and/or artists contained hear-in are mine. Damn -_-
Summary: Finding your soul mate is hard work
Spoilers: none. Hello, it's AU ~_^


The music could be heard blaring all the way across the street. A heavy, pounding base; the kind that can be felt through your chest changing the rhythm of your heartbeat. As soon as they got close enough to hear the words of the song Heero wanted to go home and stay there. He'd only ever heard the song once but the memory was enough to send him screaming bloody murder. It was one of the songs he would hear when his old college roommate was "busy." Gods how he dreaded those nights. He still couldn't believe he had allowed his friends to take him out for his bachelor party. It's a good thing he is feeling a little bit drunk at least he couldn't really be held responsible for his actions. They had already taken him to three bars, a bowling alley, and now they were headed towards a strip club. Ember, if he could still read correctly.

As Wufei paid their way into the crowded, noisy club Heero got a good look at his surroundings as they tilted and swayed. All around him were sex toys of all shapes, colors, sizes and uses along with tapes, DVDs, and magazines on how to use said toys on anyone such as a naughty cheerleader or the cute neighbor guy. Obviously this club had both women and men who strip. Heero could be sure they were going to go to both sides of the club, after all Wufei and Trowa had to entertain themselves somehow. Besides seeing how red Heero would turn before he passed out from lack of oxygen to the brain.

The words of the song penetrated the alcohol induced fog just as a group of five giggling women staggered by Trowa one of them grabbing his ass as they went by. They were all very drunk which is the reason Trowa didn't break her arm but Wufei saw this display and was immediately at Trowa's side glaring at the bright pink haired woman saying, "Sorry honey, but he's taken." To prove his point he put an arm around the taller man's waist and reached up to kiss him deeply. When they broke apart the group of women were staring wide-eyed at the both of them. Heero burst out laughing just as two men walked into the club carrying duffel bags over their shoulders, deep in conversation. They walked past the women and two men saying their hellos to the cashier as they went by the counter. Heero was laughing so hard he lost his balance and nearly landed on one of the men. Without breaking his stride or even stopping his sentence, the honey-haired man caught Heero around the shoulders, steadying him. Turning around he found himself looking into the deepest indigo eyes he had ever seen (albeit they are the only indigo eyes he had ever seen) followed by a gorgeous face, an incredible amount of hair, and a body that purely said "fuckable." Then this hunk of fuck-me-senseless spoke and nearly brought Heero to his knees.

"Hey, are you all right?" With just the slightest hint of a smile on his face this man brought Heero-the-unflappable closer to creaming himself than anyone else ever had. Having been rendered speechless, Heero could only gape in response. Wufei had the good grace to come to his rescue and tell the beautiful stranger, "Yeah he's fine. Just a little drunk. It's his pre-bachelor-party party."

"His what?"

"Pre-bachelor-party party. The party for just best friends before the party for everyone," was the simple explanation to the question.

"Well it's a shame such a gorgeous specimen of human sexuality will be off the market soon." Suddenly the tall blonde man that had come in with this flirtatious piece of perfection spoke up. "Duo, we need to get to work so stop drooling over the customers and let's go."

"You'd be drooling too if you had just felt the shoulders under that shirt, Zechs. I'll see you later, blue-eyes." Turning away from them Duo walked toward the entrance to the men's side; Zechs trailing behind him saying, "I have all I need to drool waiting for me at home thank you very much."

The last thing Heero heard before the strippers disappeared through the doorway was Duo's retort of, "You've got Quatre at home. I know so stop rubbing it in you..."

For a moment all the three of them could do was stand and stare at each other wondering what had just happened. Trowa was the first to break the silence with, "Well Heero, I think you have a fan here. And not a bad looking one either. You better not let Relena hear about this or you'll never hear the end of it."

"Fuck off, Barton," was the cold response.

Following the pounding music they made their way to the girls side and began looking for places to sit and watch for a while. As soon as they were seated a waitress was at their table asking what they wanted to drink. Since it was an optional nudity club they did serve alcohol so Trowa ordered a Heineken, Wufei ordered a whiskey sour, and Heero ordered a long island ice tea. The girl on stage looked to be about fifteen but by the way she moved she was much more than that. She had dark black/blue hair cut short with long bangs, legs that went on for days, and an innocent smile that said to the audience, "I have no idea how I got here, he he." However, the song she was dancing to spoiled this effect. It turned out to be a Genuwine song called "Pony". An incredibly dirty-minded song filled with more than innuendo. At the end of her set the DJ called for a round of applause for Cherry. The next girl to dance was to be Lillith; a severe looking blonde girl with clear, ice-chip-blue eyes and a thin, compact body. This is not to say she wasn't built to strip, she was just compact.

With no preamble of any sort Lillith went into her set dancing to an Aerosmith song called "Love in an elevator." She was a perky young girl of about twenty-two or so dressed in pink vinyl Daisy Dukes, a pink bikini top, and no shoes. After a few moments on stage she had already removed her top and was on the way to remove her shorts when the next song came on; another Aerosmith song called "Pink." By the middle of the song she was down to her G-string and a smile. It seemed very strange watching her move in the strobe light since she moved fast as it was but in that light her moves were sporadic and stunted; her long blonde hair flying through the air in waves and her body a blur of motion. At the end of her set there was an eruption of applause. It seemed as though she was familiar with many of the patrons as well as the staff.

Trowa, and Wufei could only sit and watch as this girl did her set and left the stage. Heero couldn't stop thinking about the man from before; he hadn't even noticed the girl on stage. Trowa and Wufei of course couldn't really care less about the girl since they had each other to entertain. They were used to Heero's silence but they could feel something was not right about this particular silence.

The next girl, by the name of Akasha, came on stage wearing black. Lots of black. Black fishnet stockings held up by a black garter belt, black stiletto heals, a black lacy thong, a black mini skirt, and a black mesh shirt that you could see right through. She looked much like Cherry only older. She had a tattoo across her left shoulder of the zodiac sign for Taurus. Almost immediately a slightly techno beat began pouring out of the speakers and Gwen Stefani was singing "I'm just a girl." Akasha began to sway then moved into a full on strip tease, removing whatever article of clothing her hands came in contact with. By the end of the song she had taken off her top, her skirt, and the black bow from her hair. She was riding the pole when the next song started. Another techno feeling song. Heero could tell that it was a remix of the original "Living dead girl" from Rob Zombie. She made quick work of the thong and for the rest of the song was in nothing but a garter belt, stockings, and her stilettos. But still Heero couldn't focus on her or what she was doing. This finally began to really worry the other two so they asked, almost in unison, "What's the matter, Heero?"

After not getting a response they looked at each other and Trowa tried again, leaning a little closer thinking Heero just didn't hear them. "Heero?" Again this got nothing so he reached forward and touched Heero's shoulder to get his attention. This got his attention and nearly got Trowa's arm ripped out of its socket. After realizing who was touching him, Heero let go of Trowa's arm mumbling an apology. Both Trowa and Wufei just looked at him stunned. Finally, Wufei asked the question Heero had been dreading, "What's wrong with you man? You've been jumpy ever since we got here. Do naked people make you that nervous? Or is it that guy from a while ago?" The last was said with a slight smirk, almost a leer. "You know this is almost your last day as a free man so if you were to, I don't know, try something new we wouldn't tell. Promise. We wouldn't begrudge you that, especially since he's hot. Hell, if I weren't taken I might even consider making a pass at him." This earned Wufei an elbow to the ribs and a, "Gee thanks."

"Oh you can't tell me that you didn't think the same thing when you saw him, Trowa." Of course he had, but on principle he would never admit it. When he got no response, Wufei continued. "All I'm saying is you should explore your options before you just settle down and throw in the proverbial towel. You're a good looking guy and there are plenty of people out there who would do just about anything to get a piece of you. Even if this turns into nothing at least you can say you tried something different and who knows this might be just what you're looking for. Don't look at me like that. We all know Relena isn't what you want and you're only marrying her because it's what your family wants; besides that she's only marrying you because it's what her family wants too. Just this once throw caution to the wind and just go for what you want."

"I can't." With that the conversation was effectively over but Trowa had to have the last word. "Not you can't; you won't."

After a couple more sets and many propositions for anything from table dances to private shows the three men decided to check out the other side of the club. Before they could leave, however, the blonde girl from one of the stage performances came up to them and asked Heero if he needed anything. He replied no and as he stood to leave she informed him, "Loki would like you. You've got spirit. And those eyes are to die for. Maybe you'll meet him." He looked at her strangely and followed the other two out into the hallway separating the two sides of the club.

"Who the hell is Loki? That name sounds familiar." Heero was the first to ask when they got to the dark passage.

Being the student of the group, Wufei answered, "Loki is the angel of death. He was charged with raining down God's wrath on humankind. I don't know what he has to do with anything here though."

The men's side was less crowded but there were still plenty of people for a weekday. The group found a small round table towards the back of the room surrounded by other tables packed with people. The DJ, a short, spiky-haired blonde guy with enough energy to power a small country, and a tattoo across the side of his face, was playing a hip-hop song by Nelly called "Hot in here." On stage the blonde man from before, Zechs, was dry humping a woman while collecting her money. When he stood up they could see that he was naked and loaded. "Whoever Quatre is, he's a lucky man," was the only comment any of them could come up with. When the song ended the DJ asked the audience to "give it up" for Apollo. Zechs left the stage and the next guy by the name of Red came on. A tall, lanky redhead with a fierce demeanor and cat-like grace. Long eartails framed a pale face with almond-shaped amethyst eyes, a lush mouth, and high cheekbones. From next to him Heero heard collective gasps.

"What's the matter with you two?"

"We know him! That's Aya!"

"And just who the hell is Aya?"

Trowa handled this question alone, "Aya is one of the guys we go clubbing with all the time. And where Aya is Yoji and Shuldich aren't far behind. They're his lovers. Yes, both of them. Put your jaw back before you hurt yourself. Yup, there they are." He points across the club to a corner table where two men, another redhead and a blonde, are happily making out. The redhead has his tongue so far down the blonde's throat, Heero thinks, it's a wonder he's not gagging. On the contrary the blonde seems to enjoy the attention and return it with as much gusto if not more. The blonde suddenly pulls back and looks right at Trowa and Wufei then smiles widely and returns to his task, practically climbing onto the redhead's lap.

Trowa smiles back while explaining, "That's Yoji for you, always horny. Aya hardly speaks, Yoji rarely shuts up, and Shuldich constantly has the look of 'I know something I shouldn't and I think it's funny' on his face. They're kind of strange but cool. You know the saying beware the quiet ones? Well, with Aya it's true. He's a freak for sure. He's willing to have sex just about anywhere, anytime. I didn't know he was moonlighting as a stripper though."

Wufei nudges Heero, "See Heero, it's the six degrees of separation. You know us, we know them, and they know the hot guy you wanna do. It's fate; you were meant to meet him."

"Oh, shut up. I wasn't meant to meet anyone so leave me alone." Just then Zechs came out from the back and scanned the crowd. He spotted them and headed right for them, smiling all the way. Many of the men and women on the way attempted to stop his progress but he wouldn't be deterred. He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top with his hair tied back in a low ponytail. When he got to their table he smiled even wider and said, "I knew you would be back. It always seems that Duo gets his man or woman or whatever he's after. But don't worry he doesn't do this often. So you're safe, sort of." In the background the DJ was talking to the audience about Red and announcing the next dancer as Loki. All three heads shot up to see who Loki was.

Loki turned out to be none other than Duo. Dressed in black leather pants, a blood red poets shirt, and not wearing any shoes. Automatically Heero began to drool, along with just about everyone else in the room. Duo smiled a wicked smile at the crowd then the music began with, "I like your pants around your feet, and I like the dirt that's on your knees, I like the way you still say please, when you're lookin' up at me, you're like my favorite damn disease." He moved with the music fluidly, following the base beat. For once that night Heero actually listened to the words of the song while he watched. Somehow he wasn't really surprised to hear the explicit lyrics.

Heero couldn't take his eyes off of the gorgeous dancer on stage but he had to ask, "Why does he can himself Loki? He does know who Loki is doesn't he?"

Smirking, Zechs answered, "Yeah, he knows who Loki is, but you see that's what he was going for by calling himself Loki. You have to realize, Duo thinks he's death. He was going to call himself Shinigami but he didn't think enough people would get the reference." At the mention of Shinigami Heero flinched and brought his gaze to Zechs. "I take it you know who Shinigami is. Well Duo knows like four languages. From his days of living in foster homes and on the streets with various gangs and the like. You tend to pick up interesting tidbits when you have to live in strange places with people who don't speak your language. You either pick up their lingo or you don't survive. He was a really, how should I put this? Deadly kid. You didn't fuck with him unless you could handle getting your ass kicked, severely. The people he cared about always seemed to die strange deaths; that's why he thinks of himself as death, not because he'd killed people. You know, I probably shouldn't have told you any of this but he's after you so I'm sure you would have found it out sooner or later and in my opinion it's better to know sooner than later."

The three of them could only sit and stare at the man who just told them the life story of the man after Heero. By the time Zechs was finished with his story Duo was half way through his second song and down to his thong and the open poets shirt. His hair was loose and flying around him. Once again Zechs smirked at them and stood from his seat with a parting remark, "I'll go let Duo know you're here. He'll want to know. Catch you later." He winked and before anyone could protest he was gone, weaving through the crowd to the back door. Just as Zechs reached the door so did Duo. Zechs leaned toward Duo, said something in his ear, and pointed in their direction. Following Zechs' arm he saw Heero and the others. He licked his lips, smiling and went through the back door, Zechs following with a wave.

It was all Heero could do not to jump up and run. He simply sat and stared at the place where his would be molester disappeared. Both Wufei and Trowa turned to him with smirks of their own. The door opened making Heero hold his breath but only Aya came out. He walked over to where his boyfriends were still making out putting his arms around Yoji, kissing his neck then proceeding to lean forward and kiss Shuldich. A few of the women around them "oo"ed and "ah"ed, a few others openly stared, and still others sneered their disgust. The ones that sneered suddenly had intense looks of pain accompanied by a glare from Shuldich that could very well have melted the paint right off of the walls. While this was going on Aya had been speaking to Yoji who stood up from his seat and pointed to Trowa and Wufei. Aya simply nodded to them and turned back to the other two speaking briefly. They all headed to where Trowa, Wufei, and Heero were sitting, Aya leading the way. When they got to Heero's table they pulled up chairs and made themselves comfortable. Trowa was the first to speak but the string of conversation was soon lost to Heero because he was still watching the door to the back and it had just opened again emitting Zechs, followed closely by Duo. Zechs stopped at one of the tables along the way to chat with the women there, shooing Duo on with a couple of remarks and a swat to the ass.

Ignoring the conversation next to him, Heero only caught part of it when he was mentioned as well as the statement made by Yoji, "Yeah, once you've got Duo's attention it's pretty damn hard to discourage it. But I think your friend will be alright, he seems to like the attention." Heero looked over at the others and caught the leer on the one called Shuldich's face and at the same moment he felt a surge of pleasure run up is spine, which caused him to gasp. Aya caught this exchange and turned to Shuldich, "I thought we discussed this. You are not to fool around with other people's minds." The almost apologetic response was, "I know, but he was so tense. He needs to relax." As Shuldich said the word 'relax' another wave of pleasure rocked Heero's world, leaving him trembling. Aya scowled and snarled, "Shuldich, nein. Sorry, sometimes he just can't help himself."

Heero was in too much of a daze to even realize he was being spoken to. He was zeroed in on Duo so hard that he didn't even register the others' presence any longer. Watching Duo come towards him, hips swaying, a smile playing on his lips, and his eyes sparkling; Heero could only stare. Suddenly Heero heard a voice in his ear say, "He's a pretty one isn't he?" But there was no one near him and the voice sounded strangely familiar. Again the voice spoke, "Don't worry, you're not going crazy. I'm speaking to you through thought. I tried to before but my dear boyfriend told me off. Sorry about the waves of pleasure; I just thought you should relax before you made a life-changing decision. I'll go now. And just for your information you're about to meet your soul mate. Have fun." Then the voice was gone. Heero came out of the daze and face to face with the same indigo eyes he had fallen into earlier. The eyes were followed by the same smile and the same hair and body that made Heero melt the first time.

He could no longer hold the thought inside his head and out came, "Soul mate?" In a flash conversation stopped and both Aya and Yoji turned to Shuldich with looks of anger and dismay, respectively. Trowa, Wufei, and Duo all looked confused and Heero himself even looked a little surprised by the statement. It only took Duo a few seconds to recover and say, "It's nice to meet you soul mate, I'm Duo." With that Duo put his hand out in front of Heero's face, smiling expectantly. A steady flow of what sounded like German curses were coming from Aya; obviously directed at the other redhead of the group.

Again the world narrowed down to just Heero and the hand in front of his face as well as the body attached to that hand. Slowly, hesitantly Heero reached for that hand and all that it offered saying, "I'm Heero."

"Well that's not surprising considering your build. I'd want you to be my hero any day. Tell me Heero, what does Shinigami have in common with an Angel of light?"

"I don't know."

"Well, for one thing they both know those three, and for another they're both in this room." Pulling up a chair Duo sits directly in front of Heero, about six inches from his seat. "So who's the lucky girl?"

"What girl?"

"The girl you are supposed to marry. You remember her don't you? Or is it one of those arranged marriages where you don't see the girl until the night of the wedding?" While he was speaking Duo was also moving closer to Heero until he was mere centimeters away. Heero couldn't seem to remember any girl nor could he take his eyes off of Duo's lips. It suddenly hit him as if someone had slapped him; he was to be married in less than a week. Here he was flirting with some stripper when he should be at home preparing to live out his life with this girl. Heero gasped and recoiled as if burned. Again the voice in his head was back, "Calm down! He didn't do you anything. Yeah you're getting married, so what? This is your soul mate we're talking about. The one person on Earth that you truly belong with. Are you just going to let that go for some stupid girl who, by the way, doesn't even like guys?"

"I can't just go back on all that I've promised. Not even for my soul mate." This was said out loud making everyone look at Heero as if he had grown an extra head. The voice spoke again, "You know you really shouldn't speak out loud if you don't want your friends to think you're totally off your nut. And you can't go back on it or you won't? Because if the answer is you won't the next question is why not and the answer to that question is you're afraid. You always have been. And unless you do something right now, you always will be. You have no reason to fear him. He would never hurt you, not even for revenge. Let go of your fear and just do it already. This sounds cliché, but you know you want to so pull your thumb out of your ass and just go for it."

Duo was beginning to think he had picked a nutcase to go after. Heero was a hot nutcase though, so he could handle it. He decided to break the silence, "So who is this soul mate you keep talking about? You never know they could be worth going back on everything. I assume it's not the girl you're marrying."

Heero sat and stared at Duo as if he had no idea what he was talking about. Then what the voice had said about speaking out loud hit him. He just smiled and said, "Oh it's nothing, just something I was thinking of before you got here." He was not going to tell Duo and the others that a voice inside his head told him Duo was his soul mate. They already thought he was loosing it so he didn't want to contribute.

Duo's smile melted until it was a sort of self-depreciating half smile. "Damn. I was hoping you were talking about me. It would be nice to be someone's soul mate, especially yours. But you can't win 'em all I guess." This statement floored Heero. He didn't have a response that seemed to fit. His brain couldn't compute the fact that he had just made that look appear on Duo's face. Suddenly hating himself for doing this Heero couldn't help but say in a very small voice, "I was talking about you."

Duo's smile came back even stronger than what it had been before. "Good." As he said this he leaned even further toward Heero until there was little more than a hair's breadth between them. Closing the distance, Duo looked directly into Heero's eyes and brushed his lips against Heero's. This made Heero feel as if he had just licked a live wire, his entire body was humming with new electricity that left him trembling and breathless. Suddenly all around them there was an explosion of catcalls and cheering. The whole club seemed to have been watching them, waiting for this very moment.

Almost in unison they both brought up a hand with one finger held up and showed it to the rest of the club while they came together again. When they broke apart Heero was light headed and Duo was smiling the biggest smile Heero had ever seen. The others were conversing happily, telling stories about each other and the crazy things they had done together or apart. A sudden bark of laughter made them both look over. Trowa was telling Shuldich about the time when Wufei and Yoji had gotten so drunk they danced on the bar and almost ended up taking home two of the sluttiest women he had ever seen. Luckily Aya and Trowa had been there to stop them from doing something they would more than regret. While Heero's face was turned to the others Duo leaned even closer still to whisper into his ear in a half-moan, "Let's get out of here, whadda' you say?" In that moment all thought faded and blood rushed south. Heero could do nothing more than whimper a yes.

As they stood up the rest of the group looked their direction with the same question on their faces. Duo answered the question without needing to be asked, "We're gonna take off. I'll see you guys later, and it was nice meeting you, hopefully I'll be seeing more of you two in future." With that he took Heero's hand and led him from the room. Trowa, Wufei, and Yoji all smirked as the two left. Shuldich just chuckled and said, "Well at least we know someone's going to get some tonight. I wish I could say the same." Aya only sneered and retorted, "You always have the worlds horniest blonde to get some from."

On the way out of the club they met up with the cashier. Duo waved to her and told her, "Hey Beth, could you do me a favor and tell the Lady that I'm out early? Thanks." Without giving the girl time to respond he headed for the door pulling Heero along. They were outside before the girl could say 'wait a minute.' In the parking lot they headed for a jet-black Smoky and the Bandit style Trans Am with metallic green flames coming off the hood. The t-tops were gone and the windows were down making the whole cockpit open-air. "Meet Deathscythe, my partner in crime. If he likes you I know there's nothing to worry about. As you'll see he's an excellent judge of character." Duo walked around the car and opened the passenger door for Heero, giving him a deep kiss when he closed the door. Inside the car was all black with green accents, racing seats, and a killer stereo system as Heero found out when Duo started the car and Trent Reznor was suddenly blaring the words, "I wanna fuck you like an animal!" to the entire block.

Heero felt himself jump and realized Duo had seen him when he reached over and turned down the song. "Sorry about that. It's usually just me so I can jam until I'm deaf." Heero was too turned on and startled to be able to work with the 5-point harness seatbelt. Duo saw this and came to his rescue, sort of, with, "People have issues with my seatbelts but trust me when I say that you'll need it. Here, let me help you." He reached over and started buckling straps in place around the centerpiece. He seemed to want to find every place that he possibly could where he could touch Heero, beginning with his chest and ending up between his legs massaging. All Heero could do was sit back, moan, and try to relax before he came strapped to Duo's car. Which, in the end, turned out to not be that difficult since Duo seemed to sense he was on the verge and let up before he could do something they would both regret.

"Sorry, I just can't help but want to touch you. In fact, this may be too forward, but I can't wait to get you home so I can find out what your skin feels like against mine. I wanna know everything about you; how you taste, how you feel, what you look like in the shower in the morning, your favorite food, what color you look good in, how deep your eyes really are, and if this whole soul mate thing is true. I want to know you. But only if you'll have me. I don't think I can make this into a one night stand; there's just something about you that makes me want to be yours." At Heero's stunned expression, Duo scoffed and an empty smile spread across his face. "Would you listen to me? A stripper talking up love at first sight and soul mates. Who'm I kidding? There never is and never was such a thing as true love or any of that other crap. Forget I said anything, it doesn't matter anyway." With that he sent the car hurtling onto the streets without giving Heero time to think of a response.

To say the least, Duo was not joking when he said Heero would need the seatbelt. They went from the club to Duo's house, which was on the other side of the city, in less than fifteen minutes. From his experience Heero figured the trip should have taken at least thirty minutes. In Deathscythe, however, stoplights became suggestions and lanes were optional. Traffic laws in general became mere entertainment. The car was fast making it possible to avoid many potential accidents. Screeching tires became part of the soundtrack playing in the background along with Duo's laughter and shouted curses in several languages. Heero had never been so glad to be on solid ground when Deathscythe came to a halt in front of a two-story building.

"Welcome to the house that Death built. I live here with Zechs, the God of the sun, and his Angel of Light, Quatre. You'll meet him in minute if he's home. I think you'll like him." The melancholy from a few minutes earlier seemed to have melted away during the very short trip home. Duo was virtually bouncing when he got out of the car and bounded over to the passenger side to help Heero unbuckle. When that was done he grabbed Heero's hand and pulled him to the front door. He then proceeded to burst through said door and scream for his roommate's roommate. A short blonde boy that looked about sixteen came running from what appeared to be the kitchen. He too was yelling, "Duo what the hell is wrong with you?! You nearly gave me a goddamn heart attack! Zechs just called, he told me that you just took off from the club with some guy you just met. Are you out of your bloody mind? Do you have any..." He stopped mid sentence when he noticed Heero standing beside Duo. "Who the hell are you?"

"Whoa, whoa Kit-Kat, be nice. This is Heero. He's the guy Zechs told you about and he is not just some random weirdo I decided to bring home. He's my soul mate; or so he and some others claim. I brought him home to prove it. So calm down, mother."

Quatre huffed at this meager explanation and sarcastically stated, "Oh, well in that case welcome. My home is your home, please take whatever you like. Duo, are you insane? Soul mate? You don't even know this guy. Who the hell told you that crap anyway?"

"Kat, honey, my sanity was debated long ago and you know I was found to be completely off my nut. That isn't the question you're asking though. You want to know who told me Heero is my soul mate. Shuldich. And given the circumstances I trust him on this." Duo smiled again and grabbed Heero's hand and began to drag him up the stairs. Quatre ran to the bottom of the stairs and yelled, "Duo, this is nuts! Are you listening to me? Duo? Duo!"

The only response he got was, "Good-night Kat!" And a hesitant wave from Heero as he climbed the staircase to the top floor. When they reached the top all Heero could say was, "I don't think he likes me."

Duo had been expecting this and immediately responded, "He's not usually like that. Normally he's really friendly and outgoing. I don't know what happened tonight. But don't let that freak you out. He's an empath so he should have been able to sense what I felt. He must have gotten in a fight with his parents. He always gets wonky when he fights with people; especially when they're people he cares about." The entire time he was talking Duo had been moving around the room; turning on lights and yet another killer stereo system. The room itself was simply furnished. A low bed stood in the center of the room, bookshelves lined three of the walls, the fourth wall housed several floor to ceiling windows covered by black curtains. The floor was hard wood with a hand-woven rug under the bed. On either side of the bed there were nightstands with cut flowers and lamps on them. Lighting the room were three floor lamps in the same style as the ones on the nightstands. Looking toward the ceiling, Heero noticed the fresco that covered it. A depiction of the sky on fire complete with clouds tinged red. Heero stood and stared up at the painting, amazed by the detail that had gone into it.

"That's how the sky looked the night the Maxwell church burned down; I hadn't been able to get it out of my head so I had to put it on something. I couldn't find a canvass big enough so I used my ceiling. Yeah, I know, that really is crazy right?" Duo was standing just a few feet from him also looking up at his own ceiling.

"Not at all. If I could paint my walls would probably be covered. But I do have a question; if it's not too personal."

"Shoot."

"Why when the church burned down?"

"I was there when it happened. In fact I was living there. Father Maxwell and Sister Helen had taken me and what was left of my gang in. Most of them died when the flu swept through, there was only four of us left. The price you pay when you live on the street." All of this had been said in a monotone voice but the emotion could still be heard, like scraping salt over an open wound.

Heero looked down at the floor and in a small voice said, "I'm sorry. No child should have to go through any of that."

Duo looked at him out of the corner of his eyes and said, "No, they shouldn't, but I did. It's all in the past, though, so don't worry about it." This was said with a smile but somehow the smile seemed to hollow out a little bit with every word spoken. Duo began moving around the room once again; checking things like the curtains and the stereo. Heero continued to stare at the ceiling, now wondering if all that Zechs had said was true. He was so preoccupied he didn't notice when Duo stepped up behind him and put his arms around his waist breathing into his ear, "What are you thinking?"

The only response Heero could think of was, "Nothing." And in all honesty he was not lying for at that moment he could not think at all. His entire focus was centered on the unique and beautifully scarred presence behind him. Duo pulled away saying, "Make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back." He left the room leaving Heero standing in the middle staring at his ceiling. Finally pulling his gaze away from the fresco, Heero began looking around the room in more detail. Examining the bookshelves he found a wide variety of reading materials such as The Prince by Machiavelli and The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Entire shelves were dedicated to manga and doujinshi, which somehow surprised Heero even though he already knew Duo spoke several languages. Trinkets and pictures were on every shelf in front of or next to books. A tiny fireman stood next to a stack of photography books. On the next shelf rested an empty fishbowl surrounded by what looked like photo albums. Picking one of the albums up Heero began to scan through its contents finding pictures of laughing children at a picnic along with several pages of progressive remodeling that had been done to the house he was now in. Closing the book Heero placed it back where he found it and picked up the next one. This one was labeled Family. Cracking the book open he found the entire album filled with pictures of homeless people from around the city and some he had never seen before. All of them were smiling as if they knew the person taking the picture. In other pictures there were groups sitting around fires laughing or trading goods for food.

So engrossed in the album Heero didn't even notice when Duo came back. For a few moments Duo just stood in the doorway watching Heero look through his memories wondering what he could be thinking. Finally he spoke, "That's some of my street family. The people I grew up with. They taught me just about everything I know." Not having heard Duo come back Heero jumped when he was spoken to. Heero quickly closed the album and placed it back on the shelf turning to face Duo.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be nosey. I was just curious. I'm sorry."

Walking across the room Duo smiles and says, "Don't worry about it. From what I hear you already knew I was a street rat and you're still here so you must not mind all that much." Coming to a stop in front of Heero, Duo put his arms around his neck, still smiling. "So what do you think; am I as crazy as everyone says or am I just misunderstood?"

Heero smiles and says, "Misunderstood, definitely." Putting his arms around Duo's waist, Heero pulls him forward until they are touching from the hips down. Feeling how hard Duo is makes Heero groan and rock against him. This in turn causes Duo's breath to shudder and his eyes to close.

"God's I don't know how you do this to me. I just met you and I already want to do so much to you. I want to hear you scream my name. I want you to wake up to me sucking you off. I want to feel you come deep in me. God's I just want to feel you." Not being able to resist such a tempting offer, Heero claims the luscious mouth that just made it. Grinding their hips together they push/pull their way to the bed, tearing each others shirts off along the way. Heero's legs meet the edge of the low bed first sending them both toppling, landing with Duo on top.

Breaking the kiss, Duo grins down at Heero, "You know what this means don't you? I get to stay on top the whole time." At Heero's nervous look he explains, "Don't worry, all I'm saying is that I get to ride you. Remember I told you I wanted to feel you come in me, not the other way around." Heero visibly relaxes at this statement making Duo chuckle and lick his lips, knowing he will have fun. Heero slides his hands up and down Dou's leather clad thighs inching farther up with each pass until he reaches the top of the pants. Running his hands along the low-slung waist Heero finds the button fly and begins the task of opening it. Of course Duo, being a stripper, is wearing no underwear; a fact discovered by Heero when he begins to remove the leather. Duo smiles down at him and moves off of his lap to stand. Heero begins to sit up and follow, but Duo puts a hand on his chest and presses him down onto his back. Stroking himself slowly, Duo looks down at Heero and asks, "You've never done this before have you?"

Thoroughly distracted by Duo's wandering hands and taken off-guard by the question Heero has little choice but to answer with a simple, "No." The strokes never falter as Duo nods and moves to the night stand nearest him and opens the drawer. Licking his lips, Duo lifts from the drawer a small tub and twists the cap off. As soon as the lid is gone the smell of strawberries fills the room. Duo sets the tub next to Heero on the bed and stands once again, this time to remove his pants completely. He then goes to work on Heero's jeans, unbuttoning, unzipping, then sliding them down his legs and off. Heero is wearing underwear but they come off with the jeans so are of little consequence. Humming appreciatively at what he finds, Duo climbs back onto Heero's lap making skin-to-skin contact as much as possible.

Duo proceeds to kiss a line up Heero's chest to his neck pausing to stop and flick his tongue over his nipples. Using his right hand to scoop out some of the gel in the tub Duo begins to slowly prepare himself, sliding in one finger at a time then waiting to adjust before adding the next. While kissing Heero deeply, Duo adds a third finger and pumps them in and out finding his sweet spot, which causes him to gasp and buck his hips against Heero. Heero breaks the kiss giving Duo a concerned look and stilling his hands, which had been stroking Duo's back and thighs.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

Duo doesn't stop his fingers from hitting his sweet spot again causing him to groan an answer. "I'm fine. No, you didn't hurt me." Stroking his fingers one more time he looks into Heero's eyes and moans out, "Gods I can't wait anymore." Pulling his fingers from his body he wraps them around Heero's cock, stroking the last of the lube onto his skin. Heero's hands race to the bed spread, clenching into fists as he gasps and moans trying to regain his composure. Before he can do that Duo is lifting his hips and holding Heero steady as he positions himself. Then he is plunging downward, taking Heero balls deep in one thrust. Heero's eyes roll back as pleasure floods his senses and for a moment he can do nothing but lie on the bed and try to breathe. Duo waits while Heero recovers giving himself time to adjust to Heero's girth. Overcoming the initial pain almost immediately, Duo steadies his breathing and takes the moment to stare at Heero before he moves. Slowly lifting up until Heero would have slipped out if it had not been for the tight muscles clamped onto him, then slamming back down, forcing Heero's breath to leave his body in a scream/moan, his hands flying to rest on Duo's hips.

Once Heero regains enough breath he opens his eyes to look at Duo and says in a half groan, "Gods you're so hot, so tight, you feel like silk. Like I'm fucking a silk vice." At that moment Duo clenched the muscles surrounding Heero's cock even tighter and began to stroke himself again. Heero's hands on his hips prevent him from moving so he does the only thing he could think of to bring them both off: He keeps clenching the muscle around Heero and pumping his own cock which makes the muscles clamp down even more. In a few moments both are panting, their eyes glazing, and pupils dilating.

"Please, groan wanna move. Please." Somehow Heero hears the plea and releases Duo's hips enough to allow movement. Duo immediately lets go of his erection and places his hands on Heero's bent knees, leaning back slightly, and begins the task of riding Heero until neither of them can stand.

Starting out slowly with the same motion as earlier, lifting his hips until Heero is about to slide from his body completely then sliding back down, this time at a creeping pace taking Heero in a centimeter at a time. When Duo has taken Heero back in as far as he can he again clenches his muscles and pulls away, milking Heero's cock as he does. Crying out, Heero flexes his hands on Duo's hips and pulls him back down lifting his hips to meet Duo's. They meet with bruising force, causing Duo to arch his back and growl deep in his throat. Heero again holds Duo's hips still but this time he moves, shallowly thrusting into Duo wringing tiny cries from him. Duo brings his hands forward to rest on Heero's stomach clenching them into fists raking blunt fingernails along sensitive skin then relaxing them and repeating the motion. Heero watches Duo's face as he hits his sweet spot repeatedly catching every flutter of emotion and pleasure that crosses the blushing visage. Duo's eyes are closed and he is biting his lip to keep from screaming as he is impaled a little more with each thrust until once again Heero is buried within his body.

"Please, faster, harder. Fuck me, please." Heero sits up placing one hand at the small of Duo's back to hold him in place while he leans forward to claim Duo's mouth. After a breathless moment Heero makes his decision and pulls completely out of Duo causing him to open his eyes in surprise. Before Duo can ask what he is doing, Heero picks him up and moves him to lie on the bed then moves to kneel between his legs. Smiling, Heero strokes Duo's cock as he penetrates him again in one swift thrust. Duo throws his head back, exposing his throat, and silently screams. Heero takes advantage of the moment he gives Duo to readjust, attacking the exposed flesh leaving dark bruises and bite-marks. When he feels Duo relax around him somewhat he begins to move, sliding out only an inch or two then snapping his hips forward. Duo wraps his legs around Heero's waist, digging his heels into Heero's back attempting to get him to go even deeper. Heero quickly finds a rhythm of slow deep thrusts interspersed with fast shallow bursts against Duo's prostate that make them both breathless. Using his left hand Heero lightly strokes Duo's cock with his right he tightly grips Duo's hip in an effort to keep him from moving. Duo of course can't help but move, following each stroke as far as he can before arching back as another thrust rocks him. Not wanting to hold onto Heero, Duo can only clench his fists in the bedspread and try to breathe. Heero suddenly lets go of Duo's hip and reaches up to release his hair from its braid, needing to feel the silky mass against his skin. Before Duo can protest his sweet spot is ruthlessly stroked making him a quivering bundle of nerves that can do little more than whimper and tremble. After unleashing Duo's hair Heero returns his hand to Duo's hip, skimming it lightly over hypersensitive skin.

Heero cannot help but groan, picking up the pace, when he sees Duo spread beneath him; milky skin flushed and sweaty, mouth open and panting, eyes tightly shut and head tossed back. He then notices for the first time that Duo's hands are clenched in the bedspread. Releasing Duo's hip once more he reaches out to grasp one of Duo's hands in his own, bringing it to his lips and placing kisses on each knuckle in an attempt to get the hand to open up. This does not work so he tries a different tactic; grasping Duo's cock tighter, he begins to speed up his thrusts. This proves to be too much for Duo. He cries out, digging his heels into Heero's lower back even harder as his muscles spasm and he arches his back off bed. This in turn causes Heero to loose what little was left of his composure and with a horse cry he thrusts one final time as deeply as he can, shuddering as he climaxes. Momentarily forgetting how to breathe, Heero slumps forward resting his head on Duo's chest. Duo responds by running his fingers through Heero's hair, pushing the sweat-dampened strands away from his face. Heero reaches out again and snags Duo's hand bringing it to his lips, placing kisses on the palm and each finger.

Sighing contentedly, Heero pushes himself into a sitting position; both of them hissing as he slides from Duo's body. Still holding onto Duo's hand, Heero leans forward again, briefly but deeply kissing Duo. He then begins to descend, slowly kissing and licking a trail down Duo's chest and stomach until he reaches his destination. Heero proceeds to use his tongue to clean Duo up. Smiling at the bittersweet taste, Heero barely catches Duo's low chuckle. Looking up from his task he finds Duo smiling down at him, his eyes sparkling.

"You know, you're the first lover I've ever had that was more concerned with my clean up than their own. But just to let you know, in case you were getting any ideas, I don't think I'll be ready for another go for a while. You wore me out, also a first." Duo hums for a moment then continues in a low voice, "Gods that was amazing. I haven't come that hard in a long time. For never having done this before you're pretty damn good at it. And so much for me being on top the whole time, not that I'm complaining; besides there's always next-" Duo stopped suddenly as if catching himself before saying something he shouldn't.

"There's always next what?" Already anticipating the answer Heero was prepared to answer the unasked question of whether or not there would be a next time.

In a small voice devoid of emotion Duo responded, "Next time." Clearly expecting Heero to leave after the one go round Duo was taken by surprise when he was pulled into a sitting position and kissed breathless.

When the kiss ended Heero looked into Duo's eyes and said wholeheartedly, "There will most definitely be a next time if I have anything to say about it and I think I do." With that he kissed Duo once more and curled up against his side, putting his head on his shoulder, throwing an arm across his stomach, and a leg over his thighs. "I don't honestly know how the hell we're going to explain all this to everyone but somehow I think they'll understand. Good night, Soul mate."

Still in shock over the recent developments Duo could only respond with, "Yeah, they'll understand. Good night...Soul mate." Smiling as he drifted off to sleep Duo hugged Heero closer and kissed the top of his head whispering, "Ai shitteru, koibito."

TBC?
Sign up to rate and review this story