Categories > Original > Erotica

The Show

by demongirl666

A guy witnesses a show that he's sure to never forget...(this is yuri aka femaleXfemale)

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-02-11 - Updated: 2011-02-12 - 2852 words - Complete

?Blocked
The room was pitch black, the only light coming from a bright red exit sign above a door that seemed to float over an unseen door.

Silence filled the entire room so much that not even the buzzing from the exit sign could be heard.

A tall young guy named Ian sat in the only chair in the room, his breathing barely audible as he anxiously waited for he knew was going to come. He couldn’t’ wait to see and enjoy the show that was going to start soon.

As he waited, Ian couldn’t help but imagine what he was about to see. His imagination alone was enough to get his heart racing but he wanted to see the actual thing. He needed to hear it, experience it.

Minutes passed and he was getting a bit impatient. He was still sitting in darkness, unable to focus on anything but the images his imagination created racing through his head.

Finally, after more waiting, a thin line of white light appeared at the floor only a few feet away from him. The light was enough to illuminate the bottom hem of a curtain that hid what Ian really wanted to see. Then, the curtain began to rise in a slow and agonizing speed.

The curtain rose with such gradual speed that Ian’s palms began to sweat. He rubbed them on his jean-clad legs, trying to get rid of the sweat. The movement helped dry his hands but didn’t help slow his heart down.

After rising a quarter of the way, Ian could see red velvet drapes in the backdrop of an enclosed space. Black velvet pillows peeked out from under the section of the curtain that covered the rest of the space behind the two-way mirror.

Then, he saw two pairs of smooth and lean legs that were bare.

Ian unconsciously licked his lips at the sight of the sexy legs; one pair was pale while the other pair had dark skin and both pairs turned him on. He got even more turned on as the curtain kept moving up, slowly but surely exposing smooth knees then thighs that curved with pure feminine appeal.

The slow reveal made Ian’s anticipation build up. His heart racing even more when the curtain showed curvy hips clothed in black and purple lace panties. The panties were so lacy that they were practically see-through. The waistbands of the panties were fringed with black frilly lace and made the girls’ waists seem even thinner, in turn, making them look curvier.

Pale and dark-skinned bellies were exposed, the unhurried curtain making it seem as if though they were never-ending. Meanwhile, Ian kept watching, anxious to see the scantily clad females completely.

Soon, the curtain revealed the girls’ breasts that were covered in black and purple bras with black lace ruffles that matched their panties. Like their panties, their breasts and nipples were nearly seen through the lace. The two girls had different breast sizes; the pale girl had smaller breasts than the other girl but the varying sizes made Ian’s blood warm.

Chests and necks were uncovered next, their appearance smooth and soft. Ian had the urge to lick their skin, but knew the barrier between him and the girls would keep him from fulfilling the action.

The curtain was finally lifted the rest of the way and the girls were now completely visible to Ian.

The girls were Ian’s girlfriend, Amalia and her friend Elia. They stood with their hands on each other’s hips, their long fingers placed just above the waistline of their panties. Their breasts were so close and almost touching that Ian wished they would just lean closer so that their breasts would press against each other.

Elia was a lot shorter than Amalia so she had to tilt her head up to look at Amalia. She licked Amalia’s bottom lip, causing the taller girl to close her eyes before pressing her lips to Elia’s. Ian noticed their bodies move closer to each other as they kissed but they still weren’t completely touching. He watched as the kiss began as one of simply brushing their lips together then he saw a flash of pink as Elia slid her tongue past Amalia’s lips.

The girls moaned at the sudden tastes that ran across their tongues. They could taste each other’s distinctive flavors in their mouths, their hands now trying to pull each other closer. As they kissed, Ian could see that they were enjoying each other. He could see their lips and jaws moving in a rhythm that proved that they had gone to French kissing. He could feel himself getting aroused as he stared at them, unable to look away from the scantily clad females.

Then, Elia’s left hand moved from its spot on Amalia’s hip to squeeze on purple-clothed breast. In response to the action, Amalia slid her hand down and cupped one of the firm cheeks of Elia’s rear end. Both girls hadn’t noticed it but they had unconsciously leaned into each other’s caresses, making their bodies form sexy poses that made them look curvaceous. Seeing this, Ian imagined running his hands over their soft skin. Only a moment after the thought went through his head, the two girls start to caress other parts of each other’s bodies.

Amalia’s hand groped one of Elia’s smaller breasts, her long fingers flexing as she squeezed. Meanwhile, Elia’s moan was unheard to Ian but audible to the taller female who kisses her roughly in reply. Ian’s arousal became more evident when he saw Elia pull away just far enough to capture Amalia’s bottom lip between her teeth. He saw her nibble on the soft lip a bit before turning her head to kiss the crook where Amalia’s neck joined with her shoulder. The shorter girl placed a few gentle kisses on her neck then her tongue flashed another appearance when she slowly licked Amalia’s dark skin.

The actions caused Amalia to tilt her head to give her more access to her neck and as Elia teased her, she continued to cup Elia’s breast. That only lasted a few moments before she pulled aside the black lace of Elia’s bra to expose one excited nipple. Elia noticed what she had done and bit her just above her pulse point, drawing a moan from Amalia. Wanting to further tease her, the darker girl pinched her nipple and gently pulled it. Elia moaned but didn’t stop biting. Instead, she bit harder knowing that was exactly how her partner liked it.

All the while, Ian kept watching, loving the fact that this was his own personal show.

Rolling the sensitive nipple between her fingers, Amalia used her free hand to guide Elia’s lips to hers and kissing her roughly again. Elia kissed back with as much force as Amalia was giving. Soon, their tongues mingled in a battle for dominance. As the kiss went on, each girl reached behind the other and took their bras off, fully exposing their torsos. The kiss became wilder, their bodies moving in attractive curves and waves. Both girls were pushing their hips toward each other, mimicking the act of sex. The movements were causing their breasts to press together.

The sight of that made Ian salivate. He wanted to touch them so badly that his hands were now gripping the armrests of the chair he was in. His tongue ran across his lips as he saw their nipples rub up against each other.

As if having the same thoughts he had, Amalia kissed her way down Elia’s smooth neck and chest before stopping at her breasts. She could hear Elia’s heart racing and smiled inwardly at the near compliment it gave her. She ran the tip of her tongue around the shorter girl’s nipple, making her moan in pleasure and anticipation of what was to come. Amalia teased her by nipping her flesh lightly then latched onto her nipple and sucked on it as her tongue lapped it. Elia let out a moan and held her friend’s head to her chest, enjoying the tingles coming from beneath her skin that Amalia’s lips and tongue were creating.

Even though she was feeling pleasure, Elia knew that Amalia would soon be uncomfortable with having to bend and crouch to reach the rest of her body. She pulled Amalia away then made her lay down on the pillows and cushions that were below them. Elia was on all fours above Amalia’s laying position.

From Ian’s spot outside of the enclosed area, he could see all of one side of their bodies. Their current positions made him hard as it reminded him of two cats lying together. But cats don’t turn me on this much, he thought while he watched Elia straddle Amalia’s hips.

Amalia’s body moved on instinct, her hips surging up to thrust against Elia’s lace-covered entrance. The movement elicited a moan from Elia who cupped her friend’s breasts in her smaller hands then brushed her thumbs over Amalia’s nipples. The darker female bit her bottom lip at the pleasure the slight sensation gave her and slid her hands over Elia’s breasts, gently running her nails over her sensitive skin. Her hands reached Elia’s back and pulled the shorter girl down to meet Amalia’s body.

Elia nibbled on Amalia’s lower lip for a few seconds followed by a passionate kiss that involved another short battle of their tongues. The kiss itself was enough to have the girls moaning, their joining causing their blood to heat up. Amalia let out a disappointed moan when Elia broke away only to have the moan linger as Elia kissed a blazing trail down to the other girl’s breasts. She gave small licks to Amalia’s breasts and nipples before taking an erect nipple into her mouth.

Ian’s gaze was fully latched onto the sight before him. He saw Amalia’s back arch making her breasts push upwards. Elia continued to suck on her nipple while fondling her unattended breast. As she did that, Amalia was playing with Elia’s nipples, first lightly grazing them with her thumbs then pinching them and rolling them between her fingers. Amalia could feel the paler girl’s moans vibrating through her flesh causing heat to pool in her belly.

One of Amalia’s hands traveled over Elia’s pale abdomen and lower belly to the spot between her legs. Elia responded by opening her legs, wanting to be touched. Amalia used her other hand to tilt Elia’s head in order to kiss her. Elia kissed back fervently as she feasted on Amalia’s taste, groping her breasts roughly when Amalia answered to the kiss with the same amount of lust. A single finger softly stroked Elia’s wet entrance but it was enough for her to moan. Amalia repeated the action, needing to hear the other girl’s moans again.

Elia moaned into their kiss but then decided to give pleasure too and moved a hand down to Amalia’s amethyst colored panties. She hooked one of her fingers in the waistband before pulling the lacy garment down long, flawless legs. Slanting her head to bite Amalia’s neck, Elia ran her fingers up the taller female’s inner thighs, skimming across delicate flesh. Amalia bit her own bottom lip as her hands stripped Elia of the last barrier between their naked bodies. Her hands went to different areas on Elia’s form; one moved up to pinch her nipples while the other traveled to her wet opening to rub her.

Silence was still heard in the room outside of the enclosed space, but now it was in a competition with Ian’s heavy breathing while he struggled to remain seated when all he wanted was to march into the closed off area with the girls and touch them both. He was hard and aching to hear them moan and gasp, but the glass barrier between the two areas kept their sounds of pleasure audible to only them. He watched them writhe in each other’s arms, their hands between each other’s legs then nearly groaned when he saw Amalia’s arm move forward slowly followed by Elia stopping her biting with what was no doubt a gasp due to the fact that her lips were parted and her chest had suddenly contracted.

Ian’s eyes caught the movement of Elia’s arm shifting then Amalia’s legs spreading more. He knew Elia had done the exact same thing that had been done to her by the way Amalia’s other hand plucked at the shorter girl’s nipple. Soon, their arms were moving in a rhythmic pattern as well as their hips.

Elia leaned down and licked Amalia’s chest and breasts, savoring the taste of the darker female’s skin as well as how wet she was. Amalia scraped her nails lightly across Elia’s flesh, the action causing the short girl to tremble with desire.
Pleasure radiated through both girls as they tormented each other with their fingers. Their hips pushed against each other, each girl trying to get more out of their actions. Their moans mingled together in the small space, filling it up until all that was heard was their lust-filled voices.

Suddenly remembering something, Amalia tilted her head to the side and looked up at a spot close to the floor of the enclosed area right beside the two-way mirror that allowed Ian to look through. Elia noticed Amalia’s slight shift of focus and turned to look at what she was seeing. Both of them were looking at a small red button that seemed to dare them to push it.
Amalia gave Elia a questioning look and after receive a nod from the paler girl, she pressed the button.

Taking Amalia’s hand in hers, Elia brought it to her lips and began to nibble on her fingers as they continued to thrust their fingers into each other.

As soon as the button was pushed, the room on the other side of the two-way mirror was filled with female moans and breathing. This caused Ian to lean forward in his chair as if to get a better listen to the sounds. His erection was now throbbing, his entire being growling for a taste or touch of the females that were so close and yet so far from him.

The two girls glanced at the window and saw Ian’s reaction to watching them. His knuckles were white as he held onto the arms of the chair. A light sheen of sweat was seen on his forehead and a bulge was evident at the front of his pants. Both girls gave him seductive smiles before focusing their attention back on pleasuring each other.

Their touches ignited fires within their bodies, each of them saying each other’s names like lust-filled mantras. Their fingers thrust into each other’s slick warmth with steady rhythms that created more moans and pants. Elia leaned down and wrapped her lips around Amalia’s erect nipple. She ran her tongue over it as she kept thrusting into the taller female’s sultry warmth.

In response to what Elia was doing to her, Amalia quickened her pace, moving her hand rapidly in order to increase the pleasure she was giving Elia. The shorter girl broke the contact between her lips and the excited nipple and let out a loud moan. She began to thrust harder and faster too, hearing Amalia’s loud cries as she did.

Ian licked his lips, enjoying the sounds they were making. He saw their hands moving fast, their bodies shifting in sync to their acts. He could see Amalia’s free hand on Elia’s back as her nails dug into the paler girl’s back, leaving red marks. This caused Elia to let out a small cry, one that Ian felt within his skin. He knew both of them were close to their peak and wanted them to reach it as much as they did.

The speed of their movements went faster and harder, each wanting to make each other come. The sounds they made became louder until they let out sharp cries, signaling that they had reached the height of their pleasure. Each girl held onto the other as their bodies were overcome by ecstasy.

After a few moments of catching their breaths, they gazed at each other, smiles forming on their lips. They kissed for a bit then turned to Ian who looked as if he was still battling his desire.

The girls giggled and waved at him before the curtain lowered and his view was blocked just as they pushed the button at the side, stopping all sound from being heard on Ian’s side.
Sign up to rate and review this story