Categories > TV > All My Children

idk

by icyXblues

this will be for something else

Category: All My Children - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-02-12 - Updated: 2011-02-12 - 845 words

?Blocked
Mutual friends. Funny how these things all start. I was friends with someone who was friends with someone...That someone was Kendall. Dustin and I had gone way back, when Kendall moved to LA and Dustin was alone for a short period of time, I filled the void I guess. It started just casually we'd hook up at a show or club or something, but then the feelings set in. It started one night with too many dirty blue drinks, and ended in his bed. This story is misleading isn't it? Making you think I ended up with Dustin or Kendall...but no this isn't a story like that. Too many unlikely things happened. Let's start it off with a breakdown...he was quietly studying me...

"So can I get you a drink?" he asked me.
I had no time for random hipster types at clubs. I was there for the show. For the music. But when he said my name, it kinda caught my attention.
"Uh...Aly, right? Well that's what Kendall said...my god am I talking to the wrong person?" he muttered.
He was kinda cute, actually...and a friend of Kendall's it seemed. Maybe I should give him a little attention.
"I'll take a dirty blue drink. So, you seem kinda desperate to get my attention. What's up?" I inquired. He was slightly taken aback.
"Uh..well I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Dustin." he handed me the drink.
That night at the club was a blur, I remember drinking lots and lots of dirty blue drinks though...We danced, with the grinding, heat, and pulsating bass and bodies around us, and when he asked me to go home with him I couldn't resist. I felt I had shared my whole life story with him that night, which hell, I probably did.

When we got to his place there wasn't much talking going on. Clothes were flying off and skin was touching; in what direction nobody knows. We ended up on the bed I think...He tried to mutter something about asking about a first time. I can't exactly remember, but it was my first
time...I remember it kinda hurt...but then again I don't remember anything else from that night. It wasn't making love, we were just drunk. One thing I remember though, was once I had sobered up, I rolled over to curl into him and our hips fit together perfectly. I know, this sounds odd, but there was this connection and it felt like nothing I had ever felt before. He felt it too.

In the morning, when we woke up there was obviously a major hangover hanging in the air. We didn't talk about what happened, it was just kind of known. The presence of this fake love that had been created hung in the air above us. He wasn't a bad guy...I just didn't love him, yet. I decided I should date him, because I lost my virginity to him, which is something I do not regret no matter how many complications it caused.

The weeks and months after that were a blur. I was wasted every night, partying or basically having sex with DBelt. I guess I grew to love him. We had secrets, songs, fears, and that one connection we both held. Another thing we shared was our love for music. He inspired me musically more than anyone could ever know. We were always singing together, or playing guitar together, and being the junkie that I was I always filmed it. I had a YouTube channel where I poured my thoughts and feeling into, which came back later to bite me in the ass.

Another thing about us is that we were always fighting. I was yelling at him because he was being a dick, and he was yelling at me because I was being a bitch. Both traits disappeared from us after we broke up and realized our mistakes.

The way we broke up was kind of humorous, because my best friend had been telling me for months that we were gonna break up soon, and that she hated him. It started after we had sex, which was usually when our arguments broke out. He was just gonna get up and leave somewhere, and I was pissed off because you're not supposed to just leave a girl like that. I still laugh when I remember the last words we spoke as a couple...
"FUCK YOU!" I screamed.
"You already did." he replied.
Still makes me laugh. I packed my shit and I left. I wanted to get away, far away. I wanted to be a singer, to move to LA to live life with my friends, away from this devil town. I packed up my gabs with Kasey, and left. We were going to crash with Kendall for a little while until we found places of our own, little did I know they would fall in love and have a happy ending. I was out on my own, it seemed...
Sign up to rate and review this story