Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Along time coming.

by lisa_lou

What happens when the best of friends cross the line of friendship. NOTE: If you don't like reading sex scenes this is NOT for you.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-02-17 - Updated: 2011-11-26 - 1934 words - Complete

?Blocked
I promised a late friend that i would try writting a sex scene and upload it on to here. She will never be able to read this now, but Aimee, here it is hun, i'm keeping my promise.

His hands had a pleasant coolness to them that first day, the difference in temperature as his finger tips brushed my flushed skin added to the shivers already running up and down my spine. I knew him better than I knew myself yet this was a side of him I had never seen before, the combination of aching familiarity and anticipation of the unknown was enough to make my head spin.

I lent in to his touch, bringing myself closer to him, my fingers longing to explore the skin my eyes roamed over but terrified of rushing him, of breaking this perfect moment. My gaze travelled back to his eyes, eyes that I have always thought could see straight through to my soul and that were now shinning brightly at what they saw there.

“I...I think I...” I knew what I wanted to say, what I needed to say, but the sparks that flew at the feel of his palm as it came to rest on my cheek seemed to disconnect my brain from the rest of my body.

“I know, me too...” His voice was low and slightly horse, lacking the tight control I was so used to seeing him demonstrate. His hand moved to my chin, tilting my head back as he brought his lips down to mine for the first time. My eyes fluttered closed and I brought my hands up to bury my fingertips in the soft hair at the top of his neck. His lips were soft and gentle, testing to see how they would be received as if he still half expected me to change my mind and push him away. I did the opposite, pulling him tighter to me as the pressure of our lips increased.

His hand moved down my neck, stroking the sensitive skin where it met my collar bone as the other griped my hip. The kiss deepened, a new sense of urgency blossoming as we twined our body's closer. My fingers left his hair to trace a path down his back, feeling his slim waist as they moved between us and glided over his stomach to push up the thin cotton barrier that stopped me from touching him. I hummed with pleasure at finally getting my hands on the beautiful man in front of me and felt his answering smile against my lips. Splaying my hands on his stomach I gently nudged him back a step till the back of his knees hit the edge of the hotel bed, breaking the kiss as his momentum forced him to sit to avoid falling.

We gazed at each other silently, for a moment both acutely aware that our friendship had changing irrevocably, a fact he seemed as pleased about as I was. He was wide eyed, a faint flush sitting on his pale skin as he kept his eyes locked with mine. In a move so unlike the body conciouse me I was used to I started to inch the zipper on my top lower and lower, the look in his eyes was making me feel more beautiful than I'd ever felt and I revelled in it.

“Come here” His voice was a whispered caress as he held his hand out towards where I stood, my shirt nothing more than discarded fabric at my feet. I took his hand, closing the distance between us as his other hand came up to rest on my waist, pulling me so I stood by the side of the bed between his legs. Sitting, his head came to the level of my chest and I gasped softly as he bent his head slightly and started planting soft kisses across my stomach, his hands moving to my hips as his lips made there path over my skin. Sparks flew inside me where ever he touched and it was all I could do to keep my legs under me as my knees turned to jelly and my breath noticeably sped up. My hands fluttered at his shoulders looking for some part of him to touch. He raised his head and I bent to bring our mouths together again briefly as he scooted further back on the bed taking my hands and pulling me with him as he lay down.

I sat straddling him, already able to feel how into this he was getting through our jeans. We grinned at each other, fingers intertwined as I pushed our joined hands down above his head and lent down to kiss him hard. Freeing my fingers from his I followed his arms down with my palms enjoying his soft skin until the fabric of his t shirt interrupted again. I frowned, pulling back and tugging the hem of it up as I tried to reach more warm skin. Realising what I wanted he sat up slightly and wriggled out of it before catching my face with his hands and kissing my lips again and again. Our bare stomachs pressed together, hips beginning to move in an already familiar rhythm, the delicious friction making me squirm.

Mouths still pressed tight I felt his hands reach around to unclasp my bra and then his fingers were pushing up underneath it to cup my breasts. I moaned as I slipped the bra from my arms and he began caressing them gently, thumbs rubbing over my nipples until they stood firm and erect. Taking hold of my waist to move me up slightly he brought my breast to his face, kissing all over it before finally sucking the nipple into his mouth, earning another moan of pleasure from me as he let his teeth graze gently over it. Soon the other breast experienced the same treatment and I was so turned on I felt like I might combust at any moment.

Deciding it was time to repay the favour I pulled back and began letting my hands stroke over his chest and make there way down his stomach, fascinated at the way his muscles clenched and unclenched as my fingertips teased over them. My mouth followed my hands, kissing along his collar bone and down the centre of his chest, stopping to show his nipples the same treatment he'd given mine, before making my way down his stomach and planting a line of kisses along the skin at the very top of his jeans. I cupped him through his jeans and pressed gently, my own body twinging as I heard his breath catch and saw his hips buck in response. I slowly kissed my way back up his body as my hand continued its massage loving the sight of him biting his lower lip, eyes closed in pleasure.

“You should pull that face more often” I whispered close to his ear “it's hot.”

He opened his eyes and flashed me my favourite cheeky grin, hands finding my hips and rolling us over so quickly our positions were reversed before I'd even realised what he was going to do.

“You should pull that face more often” He said in response, lips finding mine before I had a chance to wipe the look of surprise of my face. His hands moved under me, tracing down my back before slipping onto my bum, squeezing and caressing as he pulled my hips tight against his. I held his face as we kissed, wrapping my legs around his to lock our body's closer together as I felt his hardness pressed tightly up against me. He brought his hand around to my front again, stroking up and down the length of my body, our breathing becoming more erratic as the movement of our hips increased. The hand slipped in-between us and I felt him open my jeans and move slightly so he could ease his hand inside. His fingertips brushed over the lacy fabric of my underwear briefly, feeling how wet I already was, before pushing it aside and sliding his finger just inside of me making me gasp. I arched my hips at his touch and he began moving his finger slowly in and out, thumb rubbing my nub until I was coiled at tight as a corkscrew, hovering right on the edge of my release. He pulled his hand away and my eyes shot up to look at him, scowling at him for being such a tease.

He chuckled and kissed me quick and hard on the mouth before giving my jeans and panties a yank down my legs. I kicked them off, my scowl turning to a grin as I reached to undo his and watched him slid them off with his boxers. He was big, bigger than I'd had before by far and I took a moment to admire the only part of him I'd never seen before in our 8 year friendship as I slid the rubber he passed me over him. I lent in to wards him, my lips planting feather light kisses across his jaw line and down his neck whilst my hands mimicked them at his waist line, a touch here, a caress there, learning the shape of him. He moved to kiss my mouth letting me feel him pressed tightly up against me before positioning himself at my entrance.

I felt his body trembling as he held himself still and I opened my eyes to see him looking at me with a question in his eyes. I loved him for asking and I beamed at him nodding my head, to far gone for words. He pushed into me making me cry out, pulling back slowly before pushing back in, giving me time to get used to the size of him. My nails dug into his sides and I raised my hips to meet him showing him I wanted more. Needing no more encouragement than that his pase picked up until I felt my self nearing the edge once more. My legs were wrapped tightly around him, hands clutching at the bed sheets as each hard thrust made my eyes glaze over and a gasp escape my mouth.

He shifted his angle slightly and I felt him brush some thing inside me which sent waves of pleasure through my body and had me seeing stars. It was new to me and my back arched, eyes rolling as he hit it again and again in quick succession, pushing me over the edge. He thrust into me a few more times before I felt him tense and kiss me hard as he had his release. The kissing became gentler as the after shocks caused throw us, and he pulled out and slumped beside me wrapping his arms around me as I curled my self at his side. I noticed him frown slightly and gave him a questioning look, feeling a little worried that he was regretting what we'd just done.

“I was just wondering,” he said slowly as he turned towards me, “how on earth it took us 8 years to do that?!”


So guys, what do you make of my first attempt to write a sex scene? Do i have an exciting carrer as a romance novilist (there nearly always sex, sex, sex) to look forwade to? lol. Or possibly i should avoid writing sex ever again? :P.
As i said, written and posted because i promised i would but would still be nice to hear what you all think.
Sign up to rate and review this story