Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 6

Slave Terra

by chelle

Vicks and Wedge abuse their guard position, when they discover that while wearing the slave crown, Terra cannot disobey their command.

Category: Final Fantasy 6 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Terra - Warnings: [!!] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-02-27 - Updated: 2011-02-28 - 1503 words

?Blocked
High above the industrial city, the sky burned with orange and rust as the sun slowly sank below the horizon. Staring placidly from a steel-barred window, a young woman stood silently, contemplating the sight of the Vector skyline. Factories littered the sprawling city below her, and smoke stacks breathed noxious gas into the darkening red sky.

“I don’t understand.. I’ve been here, before?” the girl asked, turning her head to look back at her visitor, the only other person in the small, bare metal room. Wavy emerald curls of hair hung across her face as she stared curiously at the Emperor. Two armed guards stood stoically just outside the sealed jail door.

“Yes, Terra! How many times must we revisit this conversation before you remember?” The old man appeared powerful despite his age, in his black and gold imperial robes. “My daughter, this is your home. But the clinicians will not allow you to return to the palace until your memory returns. They know best. Your magic is too powerful to permit you to wander.”

“But I do not know how to wield it.. I’ve told you before. That was an accident…” A sullen look of concern filled her eyes, as she protested. “I know. But do not fret. A dispel field negates the use of magic in this tower. You do not need to fear being unable to control your powers. Stay here and stay safe. The doctors will speak with you again first thing tomorrow. Hopefully you will begin to remember who you are.” His wrinkled hand stroked her soft cheek as he gave a forced, sad-looking smile, then turned and left the small cell. Both guards saluted, then the lower-ranking officer closed the heavy, metal door.

Well after the Emperor’s loud footsteps faded around the corner of the long hallway, the guards standing at attention began to relax, and whispered to each other too softly for Terra to make out their words. “Do you think she really believes Emperor Gestahl is her father?” Vicks asked in a mocking tone, before snickering. “Who knows? As long as the witch isn’t a threat, we have the easiest job in the world. She isn’t going to escape.” The larger soldier crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back against the wall, smugly.

“Oh, yeah. Cid said that with that slave crown on, she can’t even think for herself.” Terra paced in front of the window, then glanced toward the door as the two men spoke in hushed voices. “That’s right. She should obey any command. All we have to do is stand here and look busy. Don’t mess this up for me.” the broad-shouldered sentry warned. “Don’t worry about it, Wedge. No one even comes up to these upper floors.”

After a brief silence, the shorter guard leaned closer to his friend, lowering his voice. “Just how obedient do you think she is with that thing on, anyway?” Wedge chuckled, his lips curling into a sly grin. “I wouldn’t know. You should find out.” Taking it as a challenge, Vicks clapped his hand on his friend’s shoulder, before stepping up to the jail door. He motioned for Wedge to follow, then cleared his throat.

“Slave.” Vicks blurted out, and Terra looked back from the window. “See? She knows what she is!” Wedge stifled a laugh, amused by him taunting the girl. “She doesn’t know anything. She’ll believe whatever you tell her. And she won’t even remember, later. That thing severely impairs memory.” Vicks looked up to his taller companion. “Oh, yeah?”

“Slave girl. Come here.” Vicks waved his hand to motion her toward the door, and she walked forward, looking up to him, without a word. “Strip off all of your clothes.” He had a nervous grin on his face as he glanced to Wedge, then looked back to her. She moved her arms over her head, beginning to pull off her tight red top.

“Wait.” She stopped, and Wedge nudged his friend with his elbow, chuckling again. “I want you to say ‘Yes sir’ at every question and command from now on. Got it?” She responded automatically with a meek “Yes, sir.” as she continued, pulling off all of her clothing.

Both men stared in awe at her natural beauty as the slender, naked woman stood motionless, just on the other side of the heavy iron door. “By God, she’ll really do anything we say..” Vicks immediately fumbled with the large key ring hanging from his belt, to open the door, while Wedge began unbuckling thick leather straps across his chest, letting heavy armor plates fall to the floor as he pulled open the door and moved inside.

“Get on your knees.” Wedge’s order was met with another “Yes, sir.” as he stepped in front of her and unzipped, his hardening cock flopping out, inches from her face. She showed no reaction, though, even as his hands slid behind her head, stroking through her deep-green hair. He pulled her head forward into his lap and forced his thick cock inside of her, gripping her hair tighter and pressing his hips forward to sink his full cock into her soft lips.

“Don’t hog all of the fun. This was my idea.” Vicks complained, but the larger man muttered “Shut the fuck up.” as he started thrusting his hips roughly, pumping his swollen cock into the girl’s mouth and throat, hard. She sat up perfectly straight with her arms hanging at her sides, showing no response but a few faint gagging and slurping sounds escaping her lips.

Vicks kicked away his loose trousers, then knelt behind Terra, tightly grabbing her hips and pulling them up. He let out a low groan as he pushed his stiff cock steadily inside of her ass, while the other man’s breathing grew heavier. Wedge’s thrusting hips pushed her upper body back and forth, making her sway slightly, and she had to hold on to his waist, as the two men fucked her deeply, from both ends.

Terra still showed little response, not moving with either man’s motions, or letting out any sound of either pleasure or protest. Vicks slid his hands up her body, feeling over her smooth stomach and groping at her chest, as his hips slapped quickly, and loudly, against her firm ass. “Aah, this is amazing. I hope we’re on guard duty all week!” Both men laughed, and a thick strand of drool spilled from Terra’s lips, hanging from her chin as Wedge’s cock throbbed strongly inside of her.

“Pick her up.” Wedge pulled his dripping wet dick out of her, and she gasped for air, but then remained silent as Vicks curled his arms under her legs and lifted her light body, bucking his hips violently to pound her ass. Wedge pushed inside of her tight pussy and stroked one hand up the front of her body, cupping her breast as he kissed her deeply, licking smoothly into her mouth. But she stared blankly, not making a noise, as both men pumped in and out of her, harder, her body used like a limp rag doll.

“She’s a fine looker, but not much fun, is she? She’s not even moving, or moaning.” Vicks panted, and continued, “I have an idea.” He lifted his hand and grabbed onto the gold colored slave crown, pulling it off of her. Immediately, her eyes went wide, staring through her surroundings, as her jaw dropped. Her body tensed suddenly, and she cried out a high pitched scream, struggling intensely against the two men, but they held her tight.

“Ohh, now she has some fight in her, huh?” Wedge chuckled and started fucking her harder, as she squirmed, kicking against him. Vicks grabbed at her throat, squeezing to stop her from screaming, and she gasped for air, starting to cry as she fought harder against the two men raping her. Gradually, her struggles grew weaker, as she gave in.

Sobbing softly, Terra felt Vicks cover her mouth with his hand, as his hips began to buck wildly, and she whimpered. His cock swelled thicker inside of her, then began spurting hot streams of cum deeply into her ass. On the verge of climax, Wedge began to tightly squeeze her waist, while biting roughly at her shoulder and neck, shoving his hips recklessly up against her until he, too, erupted. The first few spasms of his cock filled her pussy with thick, warm semen, but Wedge quickly pulled out of her and rubbed his throbbing dick up against her stomach, the last of his cum splashing onto her bare skin.

Exhausted, the pair tossed Terra carelessly to the ground, and began to gather their clothes and armor from the floor and dress themselves. Vicks grinned wickedly, at the weeping girl, and spit on her before leaving through the door and locking it behind.
Sign up to rate and review this story