Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Theliel- angel prince of love

by demented_ducky

seeing is believing

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-08 - Updated: 2011-03-08 - 1907 words - Complete

?Blocked
Ryan was walking through the streets preoccupied. He had that dream again. The one were the angel came to speak to him. Ryan wasn’t exactly a religious person so he didn’t think it was anything like that. “perhaps he’s my guardian angel?” Ryan puzzled. He stepped out into road and there was a loud horn and a hand tugging him back. He whipped around to see who had just stopped him from getting ran over and he just stood their open mouthed and whispered “guardian angel?”
“Haha not quite you’re just lucky I was crossing too or you’d be a pancake” said the stranger.
Ryan looked at this mysterious life saver and took in his appearance with quiet awe. He had the sort of hair you just want to ruffle, deep brown eyes and rosy lips in the perfect pout. Ryan shook his head to shake some thoughts out of his head. “Well thanks for saving my ass man”
The stranger laughs “ you certainly don’t have much ass to save you’re so skinny.”
Ryan takes a step or two behind the stranger and finds himself open mouthed and the stranger sensed this and turned around. “like what you see eh?”
Ryan jumped realising he’d been caught out. “erm… I…” he stuttered blushing. The stranger just laughs and links arms with Ryan and they carry on walking. The whole Ryan was convinced he was having another guardian angel dream again. This guy looked exactly like his guardian angel but without the wings.
“So what made you think I was your guardian angel?” questions the stranger.
“Oh. Promise not to laugh?”
“course I won’t laugh”
Ryan didn’t know what it was about this stranger but he trusted him and told him all about the angel in his dreams.
“Wow and he looks like me?” the stranger says with a weird edge to voice
“Yeah it’s really strange the only thing is you don’t have wings”
The stranger laughs and turns around. “nope I’m not sprouting any wings which is a shame because I’d love to be able to fly”
“yeah that would be amazing”
“So… what’s your name?”
“I’m Ryan. What about you?”
“I’m…Brendon”
“You forgot your name for a second or something?”
Brendon laughs “Not exactly”
“Well then Brendon wanna come back to mine for a drink?”
“Sure”

Back at Ryan’s
“So Ryan do you believe in guardian angels?”
Ryan thinks for a second. “Don’t know I mean it was just I’ve had that dream for say… month? Month and a half maybe? And it was just so realistic and then you stopped me getting ran over and seriously he looked just like you.”
“So was he good looking and muscular like me then?”
Ryan sat thinking for a while. Sure he looked like Brendon but how was he meant to tell Brendon that yes Ryan did indeed find him good looking but muscular? There wasn’t a single muscle on this skinny boy but that was exactly how his angel looked. Ryan started to panic a little bit. He didn’t know what to say. This guy could take anything in offence and beat Ryan up. I mean he had no muscles but Ryan was just skin and bone and pretty useless at fighting. In fact the last time Ryan one a fight was against a year 5 girl was he was in year 3 and even then it was a complete accident. Ryan hadn’t meant to knock her over. All these crazy thoughts run through Ryan’s head and Brendon waves his hands in front of his face to snap him out of his day dream.
“Well…I…erm…”
Brendon laughed “It’s ok I was joking I know I’m not muscular”
“But you are good looking” said Ryan before clamping his hand over his mouth when he realised what he had just said.
Brendon put his drink down and walked over to were Ryan was sitting. Ryan was sure in for it now. He barely knew this guy and was already coming on to him. He closed his eyes and protected his face from any of the strangers blows. He waited. Nothing. He opened his eyes to see Brendon looking at him with a smile.
“I’m not going to hit you” he said still looking Ryan in the eyes.
Ryan straightened himself out. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean…” and he suddenly had his eyes closed as Brendon pressed his lips against Ryan’s.
“You sure you didn’t mean it?” said Brendon smirking
“I…erm…no” stuttered Ryan still in a daze
“good” replied Brendon kissing Ryan again.
Ryan couldn’t exactly put his finger on it. There was something about the way Brendon was kissing him. Sure Ryan’s had girlfriends but this was his first kiss with another man. Maybe that was why it felt so different. So good. Ryan pulled away desperately in need of air. He had no idea how Brendon could last for so long and not get light headed.
Brendon smiled and misread Ryan’s I-need-air-so-I-have-to-break-the-kiss and started tugging at the waist of Ryan’s trousers.
“I…” started Ryan. He knew he should protest but he couldn’t it was like Brendon had him in a spell. He couldn’t say no even though they’d only just met.
Brendon smiled and straddled him on the chair and kissed him again, playing with his hair at the same time.
“Strip!” commanded Ryan. He was a little taken back by this as he’s never been dominant in his life but being with Brendon he learnt to expect the unexpected.
Brendon grinned and did as he was told whilst Ryan also stripped. He kissed Ryan again and whispered in his ear “take me to your room the chair’s not big enough for what I’m going to do to you”
Ryan gulped and felt a little flushed but pulled Brendon to his room anyway.

Brendon pushes Ryan against his bed and resumed the position he had been in earlier. He lent forward and kissed Ryan on the lips, then he moved onto kissing his neck sucking slightly where he could feel his pulse. After a while he carried on moving down until he reached Ryan’s waist. He grabbed hold of Ryan’s hips and went down on him. Ryan tried to move his hips but Brendon seemed to have a firm yet gentle grip on him. Ryan didn’t understand how he was being firm and gentle but right now the only thing he could think about was the fact he had a gorgeous guy slowly sucking him off. Ryan didn’t know how long he could keep himself relatively cool as Brendon was now working up a steady rhythm with his hand and mouth and even using his tongue occasionally.
Brendon let go of Ryan’s hips and slowly straddled him again. He started rocking his hips slowly but making sure there was plenty of pressure before gaining a bit more speed.
By now both boys were sweating and Ryan was dangerously close to coming. Brendon obviously sensed this and started kissing him as well as keeping the rhythm steady. Ryan ached to go faster but Brendon was in control not him so he just went with the pace and was soon gripping the sheets as he came. Brendon was not far behind him and when they both finished they both laid together and cuddled.

later
“could you give me a back rub? My back hurts from banging you so hard” laughed Brendon
“And who’s fault was that?” said Ryan rubbing his back. “And anyway my back’s not…HOLY FUCK BRENDON! WHAT’S THAT LUMP ON YOUR BACK!”
“Oh erm… well”
“YOU’VE GOT TWO OF THEM ARE YOU OK?”
“yeah I’m fine”
“so what is it!”
“you might wanna stand back a minute”
Ryan got off the bed and stood on the other side of the room.
Brendon sighed and Ryan watched as two huge and snowy white wings grew out of Brendon’s back. Brendon lifted off the bed and hovered by the ceiling with a sheet wrapped around his waist. He stayed there for a few seconds and came back down.
“You…you really are my guardian angel?” said Ryan in shock.
“Yep but I couldn’t really tell you straight away I am forbidden to tell anyone unless I am sure I am in love with them. My heaven name is Theliel and I am the angel prince of love but Brendon remains my earth name”
“Wow could I ever be an angel?”
“Yeah, you would remain by my side throughout eternity and it is a big decision to make”
“Do your wings hurt when they come out of your back?”
“No”
“Can you make me an angel?”
“Ry I’m not sure”
“I want to be with you for eternity and it’d be cool to be an angel”
“I have to have a word with someone first” said Brendon before vanishing.
Ryan laid on his bed waiting for his angel to return. He was waiting so long he thought he was never coming back and fell asleep on the bed.
“Hey Ry. Wake up”
Ryan woke up and saw Brendon standing over him and he threw his arms around his neck. “you came back?”
“Of course I did and… I did it… I got permission to turn you into an angel”
“That’s great”
“But you have to stay by my side and do what I say OK? I’m responsible for you now”
Ryan sat up and smiled “That’s fine. Am I allowed my wings?”
“You are but they’ll be small to start off with but big enough for you to be able to fly”
“OK I’m ready”
“Just remember I’m sorry” said Brendon concentrating
“For what?” Ryan suddenly let out a huge cry “I thought you said it doesn’t hurt”
“Well the first time hurts but I didn’t want to scare you”
Ryan carried on sobbing through the pain as the wings tore through his skin. Brendon sat on the bed and cuddled him promising the pain would stop soon. When the wings were finally through Ryan gave them an experimental flap.
“Better now?”
“yeah. Will it hurt every time they go in and out?”
“no that was the worst of it. You won’t feel anymore pain I promise.”
Ryan nuzzled into Brendon and gave him a kiss “So if you’re the angel prince of love what does that make me?”
Brendon laughed “It makes you my scrawny side kick”
“is that why when we kissed and touched I felt so…amazing?”
“Yeah but even before I was an angel I had that affect”
Ryan laughed “OK I get it you were a stud then and you’re a stud now”
“Too right now come on let’s retract the wings and go sleep”
“Actually can we have a little fly first?”
“Maybe in the morning if you don’t sleep or eat you won’t be strong enough to fly and I don’t wanna risk anything happening to you”
“OK. Night Bren”
“Night”
“Wait Bren?”
“mmmm?”
“How do you retract these things?”
Sign up to rate and review this story