Categories > Original > Erotica

Flying

by DarklyNoon

-YAOI- *Male x Male* Alex agrees to go on a nightly stroll with his new friend Angelo. But as the night goes by Alex discovers that Angelo is not exactly as who he claims to be. What will happen to...

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2011-03-10 - Updated: 2011-03-10 - 2193 words - Complete

?Blocked
‘Flying’

Fluff. That’s what Naima called it when she handed him the drug. It was very powerful, but extremely hard to get nowadays. Especially, in a pure crystallized form like this.
Angelo’s fingers touched the little glass vial in his pocket. That tiny bottle was filled with a small amount of white crystals just about half an hour ago.

To think that he would go this far...

Three hundred milligrams was enough for an inexperienced human. More of this powerful substance would probably knock him out completely.

The young blond vampire looked at his human companion. Was it just his imagination or did he look slightly dazed already? Angelo didn’t take any himself, he just secretly slipped the drug into Alex’ beer. He wasn’t too sure if he should be mixing it with alcohol, but he knew that his uptight friend wouldn’t drink too much anyway. That close-minded guy always obeyed the rules, never did anything illegal or even remotely suspicious. A real goody-two-shoes. How boring... Angelo thought to himself. Well, he was going to change that. Just loosening him up a bit, preparing him for the big shock he was going to get in the near future anyway. Alex was Raiden’s prey, not his. When Angelo found out that Raiden had been obsessively following this guy, he got curious. Such a plain young man, not very special at all and naive too. Angelo had been playing the role of innocent kid ever since the moment they first met. Moreover that stupid human fell for it, even though he had given him so many hints. That idiot... No reason to feel guilty at all. It’s a big, bad world filled with lots of monsters and it was about goddamn time the guy realized that.

Angelo’s eyes were fixed on the black haired guy sitting next to him. They had talked a bit before but now they just sat there in silence. Alex reached out to his bag to get another can of beer.
‘Are you sure about that?’ Angelo asked with caution.

Alex laughed ‘Why not? I’m 23 years old already and I have a high tolerance for alcohol, you know’ He took another beer out of his bag. His fingers felt a bit numb and the can slipped from his hands onto the cold stone floor of the old, abandoned factory they broke in to.

‘Oh really?’ Angelo grinned. ‘It sure doesn’t look like it’

The young man was slightly surprised and looked in disbelief at his own hands. ‘It can’t be, this is only my third beer...’ He looked up at the smirking blond boy whose eyes seemed to grow darker by the minute. ‘What are you looking at, you damn kid!’ he growled annoyed. ‘I’m not drunk! I can handle my alcohol very well, thank you.’

‘I’m sure you can.’ Angelo replied in a sarcastic tone.

Alex let out a sigh and tried to stand up to stretch his legs for a bit. As soon as he got up his feet, he wobbled and slid right down on the ground again. ‘What the hell... ‘

‘Something wrong?’ The boy asked, playing innocent again.

‘I feel a bit weird, my legs won’t move...’

‘Then sit down. Or do you want me to carry you home like a little princess?’

‘No fuckin' way! And I’m not drunk, I told you!’ Alex turned his face away from the boy. How was this possible? Why did he feel so light-headed?

A few moments of silence passed by again. Angelo was still watching the confused young man very closely. He could smell the alcohol on Alex, who was breathing heavily. ‘Are you sure you’re okay?’ He asked again.

The black haired guy looked down at his feet ‘I don’t know.’ he mumbled. Everything seemed a bit fuzzy, as if a thick transparent blanket covered everything around them. His body felt tingly all over. He took a deep breath, the cold air tickled his lungs and it made him giggle for no particular reason. Something was wrong, terribly wrong, he was not the type of guy who would laugh for no reason at all.

Angelo’s eyes narrowed. The drug was taking effect. Finally!

Alex took off his glasses. He felt really strange, not really bad but not normal either. Maybe if he loosened his tie breathing would be easier. He brought his hands to his tie, but his fingers didn’t have the strength to loosen it.

‘Here, let me help you with that.’ Angelo said softly while he leaned over to Alex and in one smooth movement removed the gray tie. ‘Maybe you should undo some buttons too, that shirt looks too tight. I can’t believe you actually feel comfortable wearing that.’ He said without moving back.

The young man fumbled with the buttons, but was completely unable to do it himself. He looked helplessly at Angelo, who was leaning in very closely now. When their eyes met Alex noticed the colour of the boy’s eyes. Bright blue, lighter than his own; but somehow they seemed very dark. There was not a single trace of innocence in those eyes left. For a split second he felt a cold chill run down is spine.

Angelo noticed. ‘Don’t be afraid.’ He whispered while undoing the first button of Alex’ shirt.

Alex blushed, surprised by the boy’s sudden gentleness and turned his head away to hide his flustered face.

Angelo undid the second button, revealing the pale smooth skin of Alex’ neck. Such an alluring scent... That soft white skin, a beautiful contrast with that jet-black hair and dark blue eyes. Slowly he began to understand why Raiden wanted this guy so much.
Third button. Alex didn’t move a muscle. Didn’t he notice? Angelo looked at Alex’ face, his cheeks were coloured bright red and he was still breathing heavily. Maybe he drugged him too much, he thought. Fourth button...

Suddenly Alex turned his head. ‘H-hey, that’s enough now.’
Angelo didn’t even hear him. He wanted to touch him so badly. That sweet smell made his head spin, he wanted to taste this guy.

‘A-Angelo, stop it, what are you doing?’ Alex pleaded, still not really able to move.

‘Shut up!’ Angelo grunted and he lightly placed his fingertips on Alex’ chest and softly caressed the man’s velvet skin.

‘Ah...’ Surprised by the soft sound that escaped from his own lips Alex’ face turned an even brighter shade of pink. That unexpected feeling of being touched nearly made him melt. Now that he thought of it, it was the first time someone ever touched him like that. ‘Stop it! Please!’ Alex tried to push Angelo away from him but he simply could not find the strength to fight back. ‘What the hell are you doing? I’m a guy you know!’

‘Oh I know.’ Angelo replied, brushing off the complaints and continued to open up the fifth button. ‘You know it too don’t you?’ He smiled. ‘But I don’t think you really mind that, do you?’

‘Yes I do mind it. Now stop that immediately!’ Alex protested. His attempts to close his buttons failed miserably. He didn’t have any control left over his own body. This wasn’t going very well. ‘Damn it Angelo! What the fuck did you do to me?!’

‘Ah finally you noticed. I drugged you.’

‘Say what now?’ Alex couldn’t believe it. A 17-year-old brat drugged him. That was pathetic!
‘How could you do that? What did you give me? Why?’ Alex felt a sudden anger building up in his chest. How did that kid got his hands on drugs anyway?

‘Stop asking so many questions and relax a bit; it won’t kill you. Loosen up, let go. Come on, I know you can do it. I guarantee that you won’t regret it.’ Angelo stopped unbuttoning Alex’ shirt for a second and looked at the guy in front of him. ‘You wanted to be free so I’m giving you that chance. You know very well you can’t do it yourself. Open up your mind and climb out of that tiny little box you call your world. There’s more to life than you think. Trust me, I can give you those wings you’ve always wanted.’

Alex didn’t know what to do. His body felt awkward. He knew all of his complaints were in vain and there was no way to escape, at least not in the state he was in now. ‘I don’t feel good, I don’t want this…’ He was on the verge of breaking down in tears.

‘Liar.’ Angelo laughed. ‘You like it very much, just look at yourself, being all flustered and exited only because I unbuttoned your shirt a bit.’

‘I’m not! This is embarrassing, I don’t want it!’ Alex tried to get away from the blonde boy who was awfully close now.

‘It’s your own fault for being so naïve. You should be happy that I’m being so patient with you. For the next six hours you won’t be getting anywhere so just bear with it. Let go, just like I told you to. Close your eyes if you can’t stand the sight of another guy being so close to you, pretend that I’m a girl if you want but I’ve seen you looking at me. Didn’t I tell you that your body doesn’t lie? Or you still don’t believe me?’

‘No, please… Stop.’ Tears were streaming down Alex’ face now. The young man felt so powerless, being humiliated like that. By a kid on top of that! He really didn’t know what to do or what to expect. He was sweating a lot, his body felt like it was on fire. ‘I’m hot…’

‘Yes you are.’ The blonde boy replied with an evil smile. ‘Now, it seems that you still don’t believe me. I guess I have no other choice than to show you. You whining like this, it’s kind of cute, but I’m loosing my patience with you. I won’t be very nice to you anymore, I’ve given you enough time.’ Angelo stood up and ran his fingers through Alex’ jet-black hair. Suddenly he grabbed it tight and lifted him up by it. Alex screamed loudly, surprised by that sudden violent act, but Angelo completely ignored it. With inhuman strength he dragged Alex to the nearest window. Dirty and covered in dust, yet, still clear enough to see their reflection. ‘Can you see it now? Look at you. Can’t deny it anymore now, can you?’

Alex tried to turn away his face, not wanting to see himself in the dirty reflection of the glass. Angelo didn’t even give him a chance and roughly forced him to watch when he brutally ripped open that clean and crisp white shirt. He heard the last remaining buttons fall on the dusty floor.

And then, at that very moment, he gave up. Finally he let go. Alex couldn’t stop crying, not so much of anger or frustration anymore; he just didn’t have a choice. The only thing he could do was simply doing nothing at all. He surrendered, submitting to this demon he only met two days ago. There was no doubt about it; this kid wasn’t human. Finally he understood all the cryptic words Angelo had spoken to him before.

‘I see you finally got the point.’ Angelo whispered softly in his ear. ‘Good boy, I knew you could do it. I’m proud of you.’ While those words left his lips, he took off his belt and used it to tie Alex’ wrists together. The boy lifted him up and tied the other end of the belt to a chain that was hanging from the ceiling. ‘Now I will really make you fly.’

At last Alex opened his eyes and saw himself in the reflection of the window, tied up and completely defenseless. He watched carefully when Angelo zipped open his pants and dropped it carelessly on the dirty floor. He couldn’t take his eyes off the boy anymore. The kid seemed to enjoy himself a lot. It was fascinating to see how he examined every inch of his body very closely, sometimes lightly touching it with his fingertips, licking up little drops of sweat that slowly ran down his stomach.

‘You taste so good…’ Angelo muttered, ‘I want more, I want all of you…’
When Alex felt a sharp pain in his right thigh, he looked down at the boy between his legs. He saw a pair of fangs dig deep into his pale, tender flesh. A drop of blood rolled down his leg, and at that moment his mind went blank. It didn’t matter anymore, nothing did. Because at that moment felt liberated, free. Angelo had given him his wings, just like he promised.
Sign up to rate and review this story