Categories > Original > Erotica

'Stockholm Syndrome'

by DarklyNoon

Written for Sei-ten @ dA. WARNING! YAOI, non-consensual sex. Not for the faint-hearted. Juno gets into big trouble.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2011-03-15 - Updated: 2011-03-15 - 1873 words - Complete

?Blocked
'Stockholm Syndrome'

Juno stared at his captors, scared to death.
Their boss was playing lazily with Juno's cell phone, browsing through the contacts.
‘Mother, brother... Who shall we call?’
Juno shook his head. He wasn't gagged but somehow he couldn't speak at all out of fear.
‘Then I'll choose.’
Juno sobbed quietly; his mother would definitely get a heart attack if she knew what had happened to him. The man dialed the number and put the cell phone to Juno's mouth.
‘Say hello to her.’
Juno shut his mouth tightly, refusing to talk at all.
‘Come oooon, you brat, prove that you're here and alive.’
The boy’s mother answered the call. Juno wept silently, hearing her voice repeatedly asking ‘Juno?’ But still, he didn't reply.
The man disconnected the call.
‘All right, we'll send her a part of you instead.’
Juno gasped. The man took out a knife and crouched closer to him.
‘What shall we send? How about a finger? Or might that be a bit too cliché? A toe perhaps? You've got ten of them, so one less would not make that much of a difference. But no, that would be too easy. Let me think...’
Juno still didn't say a word. He was trying to hold back his tears. Crying wouldn't help right now, it would probably make things much worse. The cold hard floor felt unreal, his knees hurt and he felt his legs getting numb. ‘Just hold on Juno, it'll be over soon.’ He told himself, but was no use; he knew too damn well this wouldn't be over soon. He looked up at the man in front of him who was still holding the knife in one hand and his cell phone in the other. The man grinned.
‘How about a piece of your lovely soft and pink ear? Let's take the pierced one, mommy would definitely recognize that, wouldn't she?’
Juno felt the cold steel tip of the blade slowly sliding from his neck up to his ear. He shivered and tried not to make any sound when he felt a sharp pain near his ear. The man had put more pressure on the knife and Juno felt the first drop of blood running down his neck.
‘Come on, you filthy piece of shit! Answer me!’
Finally Juno couldn't stand the pain anymore, he opened his mouth and quietly sobbed: ‘No, please... Don't...’
‘There you go.’ The man grinned; ‘That's quite a lovely voice you've got there, I think I wanna hear more of it.’
Again Juno felt the pressure on the knife increasing. He had bled quite a bit now, it felt as if half of his ear was sliced off, but in fact it was just a relatively small cut. It was the fear that got to him the most.
‘Stop it, please...’ He pleaded with tears in his eyes.
‘Stop?’ the man asked semi-surprised ‘But I want to have some fun with you.’ He took away the knife and brought his face close to Juno's. ‘If I can't cut you up then how am I supposed to have some fun with you? Hm, let me think...’ The man stood up and pretended to think long and hard. ‘What do you guys think?’ he asked his two companions.
‘No idea boss.’ Mumbled the first one.
‘Do whatever the fuck you want.’ grinned the second man who was holding Juno down.
Juno saw an evil grin spreading across the boss' face; and as he looked at the masked men in front of him, he felt his fear grow. This was bad, very bad...
The second man giggled, ‘I bet he enjoys this.’
The boss laughed ‘Well, it wouldn't surprise me if he did. I bet you're hot, so let me help you a bit.’ he said while cutting Juno's t-shirt to shreds with his knife. ‘Such a lovely, pale skin. Soft too. I think we should prepare you some more for what's coming, don't you think? You do know what's gonna happen now, do you?’
Juno's throat felt like sandpaper, still not able to move or even speak, he was frozen on the spot.
‘Come on, I wanna hear you say it.’ The boss came close again, waving his knife in front of Juno's face. ‘No? Then let me make it easier for you. I'm gonna spell it out. On your chest.’
Juno felt the tip of the knife digging into his skin, drawing blood.
‘This may hurt a little, but it's something you'll get used to.’ The man smiled ‘Now, here we go. Give me a C...’
Juno felt his blood dripping down from his chest to his stomach, and finally the blue fabric of his jeans absorbed the crimson drops; making dark stains that almost looked black.
‘Gimme a U...’ The man continued.
Juno squeezed his eyes shut, he felt sick and nearly fainted from pain, but still he could hear the amusement in the man's voice while he proceeded to carve the next letter into his tender flesh.
‘...M... Ah, you're so pretty; red definitely suits you the most. S... I couldn't possibly stop now. Ah, so lovely...’
Juno felt tears streaming down his face.
‘Well well, crying, are you now? I thought emo's liked pain.’ The man stopped for a second to admire his work. ‘Almost done now, L... How does it feel? Feels good?’ He didn't wait for an answer. ‘Let me give you some more, U, and now for the last one: T.’
Finally Juno felt the blade being lifted from his skin. His chest burned like hell, the pain was almost unbearable.
The man took a step back and looked down on the boy. ‘Now what does that spell?’
Juno stayed silent, trying hard not to pass out.
The man slapped him in his face. The pain in his cheeks felt relieving, like a breath of fresh air, taking the focus away from the pain in his chest, only for a second, not for long.
‘Come on, sweetheart, I wanna hear you say it.’ The man said as he watched his captive struggling to stay conscious, the bloodstained knife still in his hands. He licked a last remaining crimson drop off the sharp edge of the metal blade.
Juno was scared, so scared, for a minute he thought that it might've been better if he let them cut him up, for he knew that what was coming to him could be much, much worse.
The man lost his patience and placed his foot roughly in between Juno's legs, the heavy boot painfully crushing his private parts.
‘Now say it!’ He growled in a low voice.
‘C-cumslut...’ Juno cried softly.
‘Well, that wasn't so hard now, was it?’ The man still did not lift his foot.
Juno was nearly loosing consciousness as he felt something warm dripping down his legs. His pants were drenched and he knew it wasn't blood. This was getting worse.
‘What's that emo-boy? So scared that you pissed your pants?’ The men all laughed loudly, amused by Juno's helplessness. ‘Maybe we should call your mommy to see what she thinks about that. Maybe she'll bring you a change of clothes.’
Juno felt awful, never had he felt so degraded before. He didn't know which was worse: the burning pain in his chest or being humiliated like this.
‘Now look what you've done, my boots are all dirty now.’ The boss said. ‘Now be a good boy and lick them clean for me.’
The second man who was holding down Juno kicked him in his back, Juno fell forward, his face smacking roughly into the ground. The boss' boot was placed violently on his face.
‘Stick out your tongue.’
Juno hesitated.
‘Do it!’
The vile smell of dirt mixed with his own blood and urine made him gag, but still he stuck out his tongue.
‘Good boy. Finally you did something I asked you without me having to spell it out for you. I think I'll reward you for that. How about a nice collar? Every dog needs a collar, don't you think?’ The man unbuckled his belt and placed it around Juno's neck. ‘Look at that boys, isn’t he a pretty little dog now?’ The men nodded in approval.
‘Now that you're trained...’ The boss proceeded ‘Let's continue with the next lesson. Get rid of his pants.’ He ordered.
Juno felt his jeans being brutally pulled down. The boss opened his own pants and freed his huge member from his tight briefs.
‘Do you see that?’ He asked.
Juno shut his eyes tightly.
‘Look at it!’ the man yelled while smacking Juno in the face with his swollen cock, forcing Juno to open his eyes. ‘Do you like it? I'm gonna shove it all up your tight little ass, every inch of it.’ The man grinned when he saw the terrified look on Juno's face. ‘I'm gonna fill you up nice and good.’
‘No... Please...’ Juno begged ‘I've never...’
‘Don't tell me you're still a virgin?’ The man smiled evilly. ‘With a sweet ass like yours? I don't believe that. This is gonna be a rough ride, so buckle up.’
Juno felt his ass being lifted up in the air, his face still half buried in the ground, stained with his own filth. ‘Nooo!’ He cried desperately.
‘Oh? You don't want to be fucked by me? How about being fucked by my knife then? Does that sound better?’
Juno could hear that the man was dead serious. He knew that this guy would not hesitate for a single moment to kill him or cut him cruelly into pieces. Not sure which of the things would be worst, he gave up and silently wept. ‘No...’ He sobbed softly.
‘What no? Be more specific please. I want to hear you say it.’
‘Please fuck me.’ Juno cried.
‘Fuck you with what? Knife or cock?’
‘Cock...’
‘I can't hear you.’ The man teased.
‘Please fuck me with your cock!’ He said it, Juno couldn't believe it, but he actually said it.
‘See? You can do it if you want.’ The man's voice sounded unreal, the tone of his voice somehow sounded softer, warmer maybe.
Juno felt two hands spreading his cheeks and with no warning or subtlety at all he felt a sharp, burning pain searing through his lower body. He screamed. The pain didn't go away, it felt as if he was being split in half. Tears that were streaming down his face fell on the dirty floor. Suddenly he felt his upper body being lifted and something was placed in his mouth. The second man was supporting him; he had taken off his leather belt. ‘Bite down on this. With every wave of pain, bite it as hard as you can. It'll help.’ The man spoke softly in his ear.
Juno looked at him. He saw that his eyes were filled with compassion. Being completely overwhelmed by this gesture, which felt almost friendly, Juno rested his head on the man's shoulder. It felt somehow relieving, he knew that he would live, he would survive the cruel kidnapping without losing any body parts, but he also knew that the real torture was only just beginning.
Sign up to rate and review this story