Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Flipped Turned Upside Down

Lace Up Your Shoes, Here's How We Do

by XxLiveyourlifExX

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-16 - Updated: 2011-03-16 - 1505 words

?Blocked
Lace Up Your Shoes, Here’s How We Do

Collin had been sleeping longer before he work for his nightly bottle, so it was 2:30 in the morning before he started to fuss. I opened my eyes and jumped. Someone was sitting on the bed. After a moment of panic, I realized it was Patrick.

I moved to get up, but then Patrick said softly, “I’ve got it, Laur.”

He took Collin and returned fifteen minutes later with a full and sleeping baby.

I hadn’t been able to fall asleep. I was now sitting up with my knees drawn to my chest as I
intently watched as Patrick put Collin in his crib and then he sat down and watched the kids sleep.

We sat like that for a few minutes. Then Patrick spoke.

“I’m really sorry, Laur. I’ve been such a jerk.”

“You can say that again,” I murmured. Don’t get me wrong, I was thrilled that he was
speaking to me again, but if he thought I wasn’t going to be mad, he had another thing
coming. The things he had said in the last twenty-four hours had really hurt me.

“I’m sorry,” he said again. “I was just so worried.”

“So was I, Patrick,” I said, maybe a tad angrily. “Those two hours she was gone were some of the scariest moments of my life.”

“I know,” he said, his shoulders falling and his head dropping. “I was just so wrapped up in my own worry and I needed someone to blame, and I guess it was easiest to blame you.” I started to speak, but he continued. “I know it wasn’t your fault. Pete gave me a very stern talk on our way back from the show. And then I saw my bunk. Even though I was so horrible to you today, you still helped Ali decorate my bunk.” I could hear his voice catch. “I’m so sorry. I really hope you accept my apology.”

We sat in silence for a few moments. Patrick moved to get up. I reached out and took his hand. “Trick.”

He sat back down and looked at me.

“I’m sorry too,” I said, looking down. “I shouldn’t have left Alison there. I should have made sure Andy or Joe was watching her. I can’t believe I lost her. I feel so incredibly guilty. But I promise it won’t happen again. I promise.” And then I started to cry again.

In seconds Patrick was next to me and I was in his arms. “It isn’t your fault, Laur. I’m sorry I made you feel that way. I’m really really sorry.” We sat there for a few minutes as I cried, trying to calm down. Eventually I stopped crying and we just sat there.

“Laur?”

“Ya?”

“Can you forgive me?” he asked.

I looked up and pulled away a bit. His eyes were full. “Only if you can forgive me.”

He smiled, “Of course I forgive you.”

I leaned up and kissed him. “Then you’re forgiven.”

He tightened his hold on me. I buried my head in his chest and he kissed the top of my head. It was then that my body realized it was three in the morning. Soon I fell asleep wrapped in his arms.

When I woke the next morning, the kids were up and out of the room and there was a sticky note stuck to the wall next to me. It said:

Got the kids up, Al wanted to take them to some park and let them run around before they have to sit on the bus forever. We’re leaving the venue at 1 for Atlanta, we’ll be back at noon. This was too cute to wake you up for =)
Love, Krissy


I checked my phone, it was only nine in the morning. I smiled and rolled back over so I was facing Patrick. He looked so cute when he was sleeping.

“You’re staring,” he mumbled, “It’s creepy.”

“You know that without opening your eyes, that’s what’s creepy.” I replied.

He laughed and opened his eyes. “Morning, Laur.”

“Morning, Trick.”

He kissed me. After a few minutes of making out avidly, Patrick pulled away and looked around the room. “Where are the kids?”

I nodded to the note on the wall. My voice was breathless when I said, “They’re all at the park. They’ll be there until noon.”

“Oh, really?” He raised his eyebrows.

He pulled me closer and resumed kissing me. Some time passed and his hands moved to the hem of my tank top. I let him pull it off of me. I sat up, pulling him with me so my lips could stay pressed to his. I tugged off his shirt and threw it somewhere. His arms wrapped around my bare torso, sending a shiver up my spine, and pulled me down on top of him.

His hands roamed my body, tightening his hold on me so I was pressed against him. He went for the clasp on the back of my bra. He struggled with it, but only for a second before it popped free. I freed my arms from his embrace to slide my bra the rest of the way off. He cupped my breasts and I moaned into his mouth. He rolled me over onto my back and trailed kisses down my jaw and my neck. His kisses reached my breasts and he slid one of my nipples into his mouth.

“Oh, Trick,” I moaned, my back arching involuntarily, my hands moving through his hair.


His hand traveled down to my pajama shorts. He touched me through the thin fabric that was already damp. I groaned, biting my lower lip. I gently took his face in my hands and moved it back to mine so I could kiss him. His tongue pushed into my mouth as he deepened the kiss and slid his hand up the leg of my shorts so the only thing he was touching was me. My moans got more fervent as he stroked me then pushed a finger into me. I let out gasp as his
slipped another in.

He was nibbling my earlobe when I said, panting, “Patrick. I need you.”

He raised his head to look into my eyes, a wild, lustful look in his own. “Are you sure?”

The only way I could respond was with a gasping “Please.”

With little hesitation he tugged at the waist of my shorts. I wriggled to slide out of them and yanked at his waistband. Soon they were off. I spread my knees so he could slide in between my legs. Patrick caressed my face and kissed me tenderly as he thrust into me. I let out a shout of pleasure, feeling him fill me up. Patrick began to pump in and out of me, first slowly then he picked up the pace. I was moaning and saying his name as I felt the dizzying feeling of an orgasm coming on. I found his mouth with mine just as I went over the edge. I shuddered and heard Patrick groan soon after, knowing that he had finished too. He collapsed and rolled off of me.

I raised myself up on one arm and leaned over to kiss him. “That. Was. Amazing.”

“I agree.” He kissed me again. Still breathless, I dropped back down to the mattress trying to catch my breath. His hands ran through my now damp hair as my head rested on his chest. We stayed that way for a while before Patrick jumped asking, with panic in his voice, “What time is it?”

I giggled and rolled over so I could reach my phone sitting on the shelf next to Patrick’s glasses. “It’s only ten,” I replied grinning.

“Oh good.” He pulled me back toward him, still with my phone in my hand, and kissed me again.

“I can set an alarm if it makes you feel better,” I said still with a stupid smile on my
face. “That way we’re not caught in any compromising positions.”

“Beauty and brains,” he said now kissing my neck again.

I fiddled with a couple of buttons, setting an alarm for eleven thirty. Then I tossed the phone back in the direction of the shelf. I gave into the passion again, dragging my nails lightly down his chest as he kissed me.

A/N: I know! It finally happened! I updated (haha jk) I hope you enjoy this chapter? I’ve never written anything like this, so I’m not quiet sure how it comes off. Anyway, the dry spell is over (heh heh, that works on two levels) Looking forward to hearing from you! Love, Corri
p.s. I just went through and realized I'd been writing Alison as a four year old instead of a two year old...soooooo I changed that. kthanxbai
Sign up to rate and review this story