Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Summer Time

by aPlaidPulse

one-shot...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-28 - Updated: 2011-03-29 - 764 words - Complete

?Blocked


I listened as the fan traveled back and forth across the room, pushing air to cool us down. It was about 3:45 pm on a 81 degrees summer day, as I lay in bed with him...Axl. He was so beautiful, with his golden-red hair slightly sticky to his sweaty chest which it was sharing with my face....and his toned body, dressed in only ripped jeans, had me hanging off of also. I could feel the sweat sticky to him so nicely, as to me.
"Axl?" I said, in my smooth voice.
"Hmmm?" I saw come from inside his chest as it sank back into him, so deeply.
"Hi." I said, playfully.
A laugh filled his chest and he looked at me through his green eyes. I loved the deep tone in his voice.
"You're stupid." he said laying back down, re-closing his eyes.
I planted a soft kiss on his chest, then another one, then a trail of them leading to his lips.
I tugged at the bottom one then released it, watching them spread into a sin-filled smile. I smiled then too, straddling his hips, flipping my hair to one side.
I leaned over to kiss him, instantly feeling our tounges travel over each others.
I sat back up and away from him, pushing him back down as he tried to follow, I removed the semi see through tank top I had on, which my nipples began to poke through. My breasts now fully exposed, I stroked over them and ran my hands through my hair, teasing him slightly.
I felt his cock growing hard underneath me. I went for the button on his pants and just at that moment someone walked in without a knock.
I quickly turned to see, Slash, standing in the doorway.
"Sorry." he said placing his hand over his eyes but didn't walk away.
I looked down at Axl and smiled, suprised to see that he was too. I think at that moment the same thought filled our heads.
"Come here, Slash." I said, with a flirty tone to it. He was lacking of a shirt just as Axl.
The thought of having two beautiful, sweaty men to myself was so arousing.
He removed his hand from over his eyes and I climbed off of Axl, my breasts now visible to them both. He closed the door behind him but stood there like he didn't belive I was serious.
"Come here." I repeated.
He walked over to me slowly, looking at Axl as if to get his approval. I couldn't help but smile at his hesitation.
"What's wrong? Are you scared or something?" Axl asked, with a perfect smile on his contured face. I smiled also, kind of mocking Slash. Who laughed and said, "No. This is fuckin' weird. Kind of hot though."
We laughed and I went for the button keeping his jeans together and undid it, beginning to slide them off of him.
I could see the way Slash would look at me and knew he wanted me just as bad as Axl usually did but would've never acted on it. He was already hard at how close I was to touching him as, I pulled him onto the bed joining Axl and I.
I straddled Axl again as we were before Slash was invited in and started to make-out with him, he was even harder now. I traveled down his hips removing his re-stricting jeans as well.
As I had my hips up in the air finally sliding his jeans all the way down, I could feel Slash's hands meet them as he positioned himself behind me and began taking my shorts down off of me. I was so wet now, all of our bodies grinding into each others as I struggled out of them. Feeling our sweat mixing in with each others.
I worked my way back up to Axl sitting back on top of him, slowly settiling on to his hardness, now really knowing how turned on he was. We went together so well.
I leaned over meeting his face with mine but looked back at Slash, he was still behind me and I said, "Well, come on."
I could see him smile from beneath his hair then placed his hands on my hips preparing himself then entered me from behind, harder than expected. I winced in surprise. It was a tight fit but so arousing.
I moved and grinded my hips, all of us so sweaty, wet and enjoying every little hot part of it.
Screaming in pleasure...

I love Summer Time.
Sign up to rate and review this story