Categories > Anime/Manga > Prince of Tennis

lust proves its self

by vicksta1o1

fuji finds ryoma just to irresistable and losses all controll in the little 1st year

Category: Prince of Tennis - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Echizen Ryoma,Fuji Shuusuke - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2011-04-01 - Updated: 2011-04-02 - 797 words - Complete

?Blocked
Warning you now my spelling is not all that great but please bear with me.


wile the whole tennis club was away to a camp ryoma and fuji had to staY behind to help there families, ryoma and fuji decided to go practice tennis at the indoor tennis cort down town, with there free time.
and as they were in the middle a intense game, fuji couldent help but keep getting diestrcted at the 1st years beautiful body, sweaty nand clothes sticking to every part of his skin it can touch. and every time ryoma hit the ball his shirt would fly up showing his perfectly toned stomach, and if he was lucky his little pink nipples. But this caused him to lose focus and unable to hit the ball.
"whats the matter sempai? Am I playing a little to hard for you?" ryoma stated as he had his little smile on him face.
'HA' fuji thought as he smiled and said himself "i am just thinking how your ego might get trampeld if I beat you too bad"
this seemed to erase the smile on ryomas face. "well it looks like your trying very hard to just be going easy on me.. i mean look at all that sweat dripping off your body? maybe you arent a prodigy... cause I seem to have much more talent then you and I am 3 years younger." In fujis mind it was like a snap.
fuji rushes up to ryoma and pinned him against the wall. He slowly leaned in and brushed ryomas lips sofylt with him own. then looked at the boy and seen a shoked face he had never seen on the boy. He smiled anf have a little laugh as he leaned in to intensley kiss the boy again. fuji reached his toung into ryomas mouth meeting ryomas toung and caressing it, wile ryoma was perfectly still. fuji hissed him more intensley making the boy move his toung. then he bend up he knee so he can rub the fromt of ryomas jeans, where a buldge had started to stick out.
ryoma broke the kiss leting out a little yelp.
"fuji no! ah!" ryoma panted out between breaths, "this is wrong!!"
"to bad." fuji said bluntly undoing ryomas pamts. he pushed ryoma to the matts on the floor putting him self on him so he could not escape. he lifted up his shirt and bent dowm to lick his little pink nipples.
"AHH! fuji no I don't want this!! let me go!" ryoma yelped out. fuji did not stop instead he nipped at his now firm nipple. ryoma was panting heavily when fuji went lower and rubbed ryomas stiff rod. he was making al kinds of noises saying he loved it but was trying to hoild it in.
fuji pulled off ryomas pants and boxers. when ryoma panted no. but fuji didn't stop and placedryomas warm rod in his mouth moving up and down up and dowm wile sucking intensley. ryoma yelled "ITS COMING OUT!!!" and fujis mouth was filled with a white liquid. ryoma barley able to breathed pleaded 'no more' to fuji but it didnt maatter fuji kept going. fuji un did his pants and moved up so ryomas head was right under fujis huge rod. he lifted up ryomas head forced his rod into ryomas mouth, he slamed his rod into ryomas mouth causing him to gag. he came into his mouth causing him to swallow all of it.
he became hard right away and he noticed ryoma was to. he turned ryoma around and he licked his fingers, then put his fingers in ryomas little hole. ryoma was yelling it hurt but fuji added another finger. then all 4 were in.
" it seemes my fingers just are to small to prepare his for the entery. he grabbed the tennis racket beside him and sucked it to act as a luberkint. and shived it into he now streatched hole rubbing it in and out. whe ryoma was steatch enouph he went ontop of the boy snd sliid his huge rod into ryomas hole. slowley at first then so fast you could hear when his sacs at ryomas butt.
doggy styled ryoma and rubbed his nipples wile kissing him intensley and ryoma was kissing back and he was making yelps of pure pleaser. He felt good, all he could think about was how good this really felt being fucked by his fuji-senpai.

he never really thought of men, infact he doesent like them at all. but ryomas perspectives changed after fuji sempai, he was enjoying the fuck he was getting. he felt the climax coming and called fujis name, and fuji responded my pounding him hard and pouing his jucies into ryomas little hole.

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story