Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket

Puppy Pile

by discordandnight

Ayame makes a new costume and models it for Shigure and Hatori.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Ayame, Hatori, Shigure - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-05-21 - Updated: 2006-05-22 - 1911 words - Complete

?Blocked
[Disclaimer]: Fruits Basket and its characters are not mine; I only play with them.

'Well? How do you like it?'

Hatori Sohma glanced up from the book that he'd been reading and was instantly rendered speechless.
/Shigure/, however, was not.

'I think, Aaya, that if the girls' uniforms had looked like that, when we were in school, that I would have been far too busy to have graduated'

Ayame giggled and spun around in the main room of Hatori's home. His long silver braid whipped outward, and when he ceased moving, it came to rest over the slim curve of his shoulder.
Golden eyes landed upon Hatori and an eyebrow arched, flirtatiously.

'What of you, Tori-san? Do you like it? It's my newest design for the patrons who visit the shop'

Hatori swallowed hard, eyes traveling over the short white shirt with plaid tie, past the expanse of Ayame's smooth, ivory stomach, until he reached the short, matching plaid and pleated skirt. Further down, his gaze went, absorbing lean and long legs, mostly covered by the thin and sheer material of white, thigh high stockings.

'Oh I think it's fairly safe to say that Haa-san likes it. Come lie down with me, Aaya,' Shigure patted the futon that Hatori had set up for Ayame while he spent a couple of nights at his home.

Ayame presented Hatori with the smallest of pouts before twirling around to face Shigure, 'Ah, Gure-san! A man who appreciates my amazing beauty! A man of /taste/,' he added, a teasing lilt to his voice. Falling to his stomach, upon the futon, Ayame snuggled close to Shigure and pushed a hand into the novelist's yukata.

'You still have the softest of hands, Aaya,' Shigure murmured as Ayame explored his chest, fingers pausing at each hardening nipple.
He lifted his head, grazed his lips against Ayame's, brown eyes open and sliding a look to Hatori as he did so.

The doctor directly met Shigure's gaze as he tucked a bookmarker betwixt the pages of his novel and set it to the side.
Resting his chin upon his fist, he watched as brown eyes twinkled, just before lids closed over them and Shigure deepened the kiss, drawing Ayame closer with a hand to the back of his head.

Hatori shifted upon his chair when Ayame's slender arms wrapped around the Dog, hands busy with loosening the obi sash that held the yukata in place.
Mouth still fastened to Shigure's, Ayame worked it free and shoved the light material open, revealing the sharp lines and dusky skin of the man's body.

'Oh, you're so beautiful, Gure-san!' Ayame breathed, breaking apart from Shigure's mouth and kissing patterns over his chest. One slim hand found its way to the novelist's half-hard cock, delicate and talented fingers wrapping around and stroking the shaft.

The Dragon gave an unnoticed chuckle at the expression upon Shigure's face; half pleasure, half embarrassment because of Ayame's continued and flamboyant praise of his body.
It was a look that quickly gave way to one of complete delight when Ayame slid down and mouth swallowed him whole.

The skirt rode up as Aaya sucked and licked with the same sort of enthusiasm as he generally showed with everything else. That sweet, bare ass wriggled in the air and Hatori found himself wishing that his left eye had perfect sight, once again.

He rose from his chair. Sometimes someone needed to feel his or her way . . .

Ayame positively crooned when Hatori's hands skimmed over the cheeks of his ass and Shigure's fingers clenched in the sheets as the vibration of the Snake's purr wrapped around his cock.
The doctor bent, trailing his tongue along the cleft of Aaya's ass, and then slid his hand betwixt the man's legs; fingers grazing against Ayame's perineum, palm brushing the heavy weight of his balls, until finally, he took Aaya's cock into his grip, stroking him slowly.

Hatori's tongue opened Ayame's body and in turn, that fine, little ass danced upon it; the Snake and Dog moaned in unison, until Shigure gave one final, drawn-out groan and came hard, shooting his load into Ayame's clever mouth.

There sounded an appealing and protesting whimper when Hatori moved his tongue from pleasuring Ayame, one that was quickly silenced when the doctor spun Aaya around, hand snatching the plaid tie and yanking hard.
The silver-haired man fell against the Dragon's chest and went breathless when Hatori's mouth roughly seized his own.

Those graceful hands pushed into Hatori's thick, dark hair and held fast as the doctor cleaned Aaya's mouth of the lingering traces of Shigure's come.
Both men felt the futon shift as Shigure came back to his senses and moved from his position. Hatori pulled back his hips when the Dog reached betwixt his and Aaya's body to loosen the button and zipper of his pants. Right after, he felt the stroke of Shigure's hand as it swept over the hard curve of his freed cock.

Ayame swallowed his groan and then another when the Snake's hand joined Shigure's; thumb gliding over the leaking slit. Ayame shifted his position, his other hand pushing up Hatori's shirt and head dropping to tease one of the Dragon's nipples with tongue and teeth.
Hatori fisted Shigure's hair when the man's mouth replaced Ayame's hand, his tongue tracing the flared tip of the doctor's cock, and then Hatori's head fell back when Aaya hit his knees, joining the novelist.

As the stunning Snake and the perverted Dog's tongues swept over his flesh, dancing up and down that hard, curving line of his cock, Hatori quickly unbuttoned his shirt and slid it from his body.
Then with a show of reluctance, he pulled both men from orally pleasing him, first pushing Shigure to his back, and after, retrieving a half-full bottle of lube.
He tossed it to Ayame, 'Get him hard again,' he growled as he finished undressing himself.

A luscious mouth worked itself into a smirking grin, 'Ooh, I love it when you give me orders, like that, Tori-san,' Aaya purred, turning to do as Hatori instructed.

The Dragon reached for Ayame's braid at the same time the Snake warmed the lubricant betwixt his palms, and then with slick hands, stroked Shigure's cock, quickly causing it to go stiff once again.
Hatori combed his fingers through all that thick, silky hair, as equally fascinated by the long silver locks, as he'd been since initially laying eyes upon it.
He leaned forward, first brushing his lips over the soft strands, and then burying his face into that fragrant, luxurious mane.
As Hatori nuzzled his hair and neck, sliding hands up stocking-clad thighs, Ayame's head fell back, resting upon the Dragon's strong shoulder.

'Tori-san, you want to hear me purr like that Cat, Kyonkichi, don't you?' Aaya sounded a perfect imitation and Hatori groaned, hands ever moving up the Snake's body. Finding the tiny shirt of the schoolgirl uniform, he gave a hard tug to the fabric, causing buttons to pop and Ayame to squeal.

'Aaah! Not the lovely costume, Tori-san!'

'You can fix it,' Hatori grumbled, biting into Ayame's now bared shoulder, fingers twisting his tight nipples.
'Climb on top of Shigure, Ayame . . . /now/,' his voice was as rough as the bite and Aaya brought his lower lip back into its proper place, doing what his Tori-san wanted and straddled Shigure's slim hips.

Hatori took place behind Ayame, shifting the Dog's legs apart to make room for himself. Wrapping an arm around Ayame's waist, he held him in position while taking Shigure's cock in hand and moving it against that tight, sweet opening of Aaya's ass.
He didn't let go when Shigure brought his hands to Ayame's hips, dragging the silver-haired beauty slowly down and over his cock. The novelist sucked in his breath as all that tight heat gradually swallowed him entirely.

The Dragon spread fingers, sliding them over the joining of Ayame's and Shigure's bodies, causing both men to moan and Aaya's head found Hatori's shoulder, once again.
He found the lubricant tossed his way and coated his fingers, quickly, taking them straight back to where they were.

As Shigure's hips set the pace, rocking Ayame's body against Hatori's chest, the doctor slicked the cleft of the Dog's ass, one finger pushing inside, giving a slow twist, and eliciting a deep moan from the novelist. The Dragon continued to finger fuck Shigure while treating himself to a good, long play in Aaya's mane.

After some time, Hatori got around to lubing his own cock, and Ayame leaned forward, splaying hands across Shigure's chest, and then gyrated his ass until the Dog, true to his sign, panted hard.
After he took care of preparing himself, Hatori leaned upon Ayame's back, positioning himself against Shigure's hole, and then he unhurriedly pushed into the novelist's body, turning Shigure's pants into one long, tremendous moan.

'Ooh, he likes that, Tori-san!' Aaya squealed, rocking faster upon Shigure's cock.

'So much,' Shigure gasped, 'that if you don't slow down, Aaya, I won't be worth much to you in a couple of minutes'.

Ayame stuck out his lower lip, reluctantly slowed his pace, and then leaned into the Dragon's embrace when Hatori's arms went around him.
The doctor's hands slowly began to explore the Snake's body, pushing fabric and hair aside, finding all those delightful hot spots that Ayame possessed.
Hatori moved into and out of Shigure's body with a languid, steady rhythm, wrapping Aaya's hair around his arm and tugging the beauty's head to the side so he could kiss and bite along the curve of his neck.

Ayame's arm lifted and bent, hand finding the Dragon's head and fingers twisting themselves into his hair as he sighed with the pleasure that both men were giving to him.

Hatori's free hand drifted down, pushing under the short skirt and found Aaya's cock hard and eager for his touch. The doctor stroked both men with that maddening slow pace until Ayame was nearly sobbing, begging him to go faster.
Shigure, as well, squirmed beneath Aaya and tightened his ass around Hatori's cock, attempting to pull him deeper inside his body.

The Dragon chuckled at the hints and gave his lovers exactly what they asked for, pulling his hips back and without warning drove hard and fast into Shigure; not stopping even when the Dog cried out with the pleasure of his sudden orgasm.
Ayame was next, fingers pulling hard at Hatori's hair and his body tightening all around Shigure and against the doctor. His cock pulsed within Hatori's hand, slicking his fingers, the novelist's chest, and even soiling that cute little skirt, as he came.

Hatori pushed, one last time, as deeply as he could go into Shigure's ass, smothering his face into the silky strands of Ayame's hair, and came as hard as he had in a long, long time.

The three men collapsed into a pile upon the futon, arms and legs, tangled. Not even the thought of sweat, lube, and bodily secretions smeared upon sheets and skin could persuade any of them to move from their position.
Then, as breathing calmed, and heads cleared, Ayame stretched languorously betwixt Shigure and Hatori, and a satisfied smile crept over his mouth.

'I do believe that I'll double the price on this particular uniform, now,' he announced, smoothing a hand over the skirt. His grin widened as he added, 'Once I replace the buttons, of course'.
Sign up to rate and review this story