Categories > Anime/Manga > Neon Genesis Evangelion

A Deal's a Deal

by EVA22

Sometimes forgetting something is the best thing to do...

Category: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Hikari Horaki,Kensuke Aida,Shinji Ikari,Toji Suzuhara - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2011-04-07 - Updated: 2011-04-08 - 2596 words - Complete

?Blocked
“Thank God it’s Friday!” Yelled Toji as he raced from the classroom. He had never enjoyed school and because of that Friday’s were almost like mini weekends to him. Shinji and Kensuke raced in behind him.

“Man Toji, I still can’t catch up to you can I?” Panted Kensuke.

“Come on Kensuke, you’re gonna have to build up your stamina if you want to keep up with me!” Toji exclaimed.

Shinji remained silent as the three friends walked towards their respective homes. Kensuke was the first one to arrive leaving only Shinji and Toji. Even though Toji had gotten over his sister being severely injured in the fight against Shinji in his EVA unit and the 3rd Angel, Toji was still a little testy of the 14 year old. However he decided to strike up a conversation.

“So Shinji, what’s it like living with two girls?” Asked Toji.

Shinji simply replied, “It’s fine I guess. There’s nothing to special about it.”

Toji was stunned. How could a guy like Shinji say that? He was living with both Asuka and Misato, two extremely hot chicks in Toji’s eyes.

“Oh come one man, is that really it?!”

Shinji stopped and starred at Toji.

“Well what else do you want me to say?”

“Well I don’t know, have you ever tried anything with them?”

Shinj had a puzzled look. What did he mean by that? Toji sighed after seeing his friend’s puzzled look.

“Have you ever tried to……”

Shinji kept starring, puzzled.

“Well, have you ever tried….” Toji kept stammering. “Ever tried…..to fuck one of them?”

Shinj gasped.

“What?! How could you think of something like that Toji?!”

Toji slightly blushed, did he really just say that? He quickly collected himself and then simply said, “well have you at least jacked off to them?” That was the end of their conversation as Shinji quickly went the apartment he shared with Asuka and Misato. Toji sighed and continued his walk towards his home. Suddenly he remembered something. He quickly checked his bag. No luck. He tried his pockets. No luck.

“Shit! Did I forget it at school?”

He quickly turned around and ran to the school. Once he arrived he quickly checked his classroom. No luck there. The desk? Nope. Now Toji was getting worried. “Dammit, where is it?” Suddenly he remembered and dashed to the locker rooms. He searched through every unlocked locker, every corner, every stall, and the shower room. No luck.
“Damn, guess someone already found it and decided to keep it.”

Toji then gathered his stuff and walked out of the locker room when he heard shouting down the hall. It sounded like two boys and a girl who were arguing and it seemed like the girl was winning. Toji looked around the corner just in time to see two boys running away and the girl standing definitely.

“Damn, she has more balls than a lot of guys at this school.” It was then that Toji realized just who the girl was: Hikari Horaki. The Class Rep. Toji groaned. Hikari had always been a nosy brat ever since they knew each other in the 2nd grade. He also knew that she’d been harboring a crush on him since the 6th grade. Deciding to not catch her attention, Toji turned to the back entrance when he was stopped in his tracks.

“Toji Suzuhara! Get your butt over here!”

“Damn, didn’t move fast enough. Oh well I’ll just see what she wants and leave.”
He turned to face Hikari.

“Yeah what do you want?”

Hikari stormed up to Toji. Toji then noticed a rolled up magazine in her hand, he gulped. Shit, that better not be what I think it is.

“What are you doing here? School’s over and it’s Friday, you’re normally home by now.” Stated Hikari.

Toji sighed. “I would be home but I forgot my gym wear here and I kind of need it to be washed.” Replied Toji. But Hikari didn’t buy it.

“Oh really?” She said, “Are you sure you didn’t come back for this?” She then handed him the rolled up magazine, it was a porno. Toji’s porno. Shit, those little dicks must of found it and got caught by Hikari. But Toji remained calm and answered, “Ha I didn’t know you were into those type of things Hikari.”
Hikari blushed but remained vigilant. “What?! I would never lower myself to this crap!”
That should throw her off. I guess I’ll just take my leave now. Toji then began to walk back towards the back entrance.

“Well I have some homework to take care of so I’ll see you on Monday.”

“Not so fast Toji. You didn’t answer my question, is this yours?”

Toji gulped. “Now Hikari why would I waist my time on this crap?”

“Well you’re a teenage boy and it has you’re initials on the back cover.” She then showed Toji her proof.

Dammit, she found out. Toji then began to blush profusely.

“How….how d..did you…..”

“How did I find out? Well I found two 6th graders with it when I was finish cleaning up the girls locker room. That’s probably when you came in.”

Hikari stared at her prey as he began to twiddle his thumbs and look submissive.

“You know I never thought you were smart, but I didn’t think you were this dumb!”

Toji began to look down to the ground in embarrassment.

“You know I could get you suspended for this.” Said Hikari.

Then Toji suddenly flung himself down to the ground and began to plead with his accuser.

“Oh God please don’t Hikari! If I get suspended again my dad would kill me!” Toji begged.

He looked up at Hikari but she didn’t seemed moved.

“Please I’ll do anything!”

Hikari then smirked. “Anything huh?”

Oh God.

Hikari began to think for a few minutes, then she finally said, “Alright fine, I’ll give this
back to you.”

Toji quickly jumped back up and was about to thank Hikari when she dropped the bomb.

“But you have to fuck me.”

I have to what?!

Hikari began to giggle at the sight of Toji. His whole body seemed to turn red. He stood there thinking for a while. He looked at Hikari, then the porno, back to Hikari, back to the porno.
Finally he gave in.

“Fine, I’ll do it.”

“I thought as much, all boys are the same.”

Hikari then lead Toji to the boy’s locker room.

“They’ve already finished cleaning up in here so we shouldn’t get caught.” Said Hiakri.

She then placed Toji on the bench in the locker room. Toji seemed confused though.

“So what do you want me to do?” Asked the 14 year old.

“Just go along with the flow” Said Hikari.

She then began to pull down Toji’s sweatpants, Toji reached out to stop her but she slapped his hands away. She then slid his pants down to his feet and began to feel him on his boxers. Toji was confused, Hikari seemed to be enjoying herself. Then he noticed that his dick was beginning to grow. Was he enjoying it too? Hikari then slid Toji dick through the opening in his boxers. She gasped. While Toji may only be 14 years old, he did have quite a dick. It was long and thick which made Hikari hunger for it more.

“You know, I always had a feeling you’d have a nice package.”

“Er, thanks. I guess.”

Then Hikari began to cares Toji’s meat. He gasped a little. Ever since he discovery of masturbation in the 6th grade, Toji never had a feeling like he was now. The way Hikari was handling him seemed so gentle and yet arousing. He finally decided to sit back and enjoy the show. After touching him for a little bit, Hikari began to slowly move her hand up and down his shaft. She could see that Toji’s hands were curling up from the sexual excitement. She then began to move faster. Up and down her hands went. Soon Toji was beginning to moan softly. Hikari then began to lick his head. She tasted the precum the began to form and she had to admit, it tasted good. She continued to lick and jack off Toji’s shaft for a few minutes only stopping when Toji neared climax. Finally she took him into her mouth. Toji moaned. He had always wanted to get head but he’d never it to be like this. Hikari began sucking on Toji’s meat. She savored his flavor as she pushed him down farther into her. Finally she could go no farther and began to bob her head up and down. She knew Toji was enjoying this, she didn’t have to look at him. It was then that Hikari noticed that Toji was getting a little more tense. His moans became quicker and sharper. He was nearing his climax.

“Oh God, Hikari, I’m about to blow!”

Hikari stopped sucking and began to stroke his meat.

“Just go ahead.” She replied.

This was too much for Toji. Suddenly thick streams of white liquid erupted from him high into the air only to land on either him, the floor, or Hikari. Toji blushed.

“Shit, my bad Hikari!”

She only smiled.

“Oh it’s fine, I hoped you enjoyed it.”
“I actually did, thanks. So is that it?”
Hikari smiled, “you’re not too bright at all.” She then turned around and began to pull down her panties. Toji’s eyes grew. Before him was Hikari’s bare pussy lips. She’s not serious is she?!

Hikari then lied down next to Toji with her legs spread. “I’m sure you know what I want you to do know, right Toji?”

Toji only nodded and moved in closer to her treasure. For a while he did nothing, only stared. Finally he began to move his hand up and down her thighs before reaching their target. He began to rub on her genitals and Hikari began to moan softly. Then Toji slowly slid one finger inside, Hikari gasped and grabbed Toji’s arm. But he continued his journey and soon had two fingers inside. He then began to pump them inside of her, slowly at first but eventually sped up. Hikari was in ecstasy.

“Oh God Toji! That feels good.”

Wow this is my first time and I’ll already doing good, might as well go further along.
He then began to lick her outer lips. Her hands quickly jumped in the air and landed back down onto his shoulders. He then began to softly nibble on her lips. Finally he stuck his tongue in. Toji used his tongue to explore the strange catacombs and to also savor her flavor. He found out that pussy tasted quite good. Finally his tongue reached a small bump in her vulva. Curious he began to lick it. This drover Hikari crazy and she quickly placed her hands on his head and squeezed. This must be the sweet spot! After licking her cunt for some time, Toji finally began to nibble on it. Her could only do this for so long until her felt (and tasted) Hikari’s juices in his mouth. She was also moaning loudly. Toji then placed his finger, wet with Hikari’s juices, into her mouth to quiet her down. He noticed that she had a strange look, a look similar to one gets when they sit in a massaging chair. Finally Hikari recollected herself and looked at Toji.

“Wow, I’m impressed. But we’re not done yet!”

She then began to undress herself. Toji followed along. Soon they were both standing in the locker room naked, admiring each other’s bodies. Even though he was young, Toji had some muscles beginning to build up; it’d only be a matter of time before he’d have a six pack. As for Hikari, he breasts were nice plump, her nipples dark and hard all ready to buck sucked on which Toji took advantage of. He began to squeeze her chi-chi’s in amazement at first but soon sexual determination. These wonderful things were his! He then began to suck on her nipple and nibble on it. Hikari moaned. While he was doing this, Hikari began to stroke Toji’s newly reformed erection. After a few minutes of doing this, Toji lied Hikari down on the bench. She spread her legs and watched as Toji inched in closer. Finally he reached his target. He began to fumble while trying to let himself in but eventually he came though. Once he entered, Hikari felt a quick twinge of pain. She gasped. Once she noticed Toji’s concerned look, she gave the “go ahead look” and prepared herself. Toji slid himself in slowly at first for both on them to be used to the feeling. Eventually he began moving faster and harder. Soon the locker room was filled with the echoing of his pumping and the echoing of his balls hitting her lips. Both began to moan and pant. Toji was in a world all of his own, the feelings he was getting were immense. Hikari was in the same predicament. By now, the pain had gone away and made room for intense feelings of pleasure!

The young duo soon began to moan loudly and Toji stuck his fingers in Hikari’s mouth again to quit her. Finally the two became bored with this position and Hikari placed her legs onto Toji’s shoulders. They quickly found out that this let Toji go in even deeper and soon immense pleasure swarmed their bodies. Toji began to pump into Hikari’s body. His balls slapped onto her pussy lips and she was enjoying it. The then placed her hands on Toji’s ass and pushed him in closer creating even more pleasure. By now, Toji’s pumping had reached a speed far beyond lightspead and Hikari was in ecstasy. Finally Toji pulled out. Hikari looked at Toji confused for a little bit but smiled when he told her to get on all fours. She complied and soon Toji was in between her legs pumping away. This position seemed to arouse Hiakri even more. She seemed like an animal, a mere sex object to Toji. But she didn’t care. Soon the locker room echoed once again with Toji’s pumping, the slapping of his balls on her redden pussy lips and their moans and panting. After a few minutes the two realized they were nearing the end and soon Toji was pumping like an animal. Hikari’s moans began to turn into screams of pleasure.

“Oh God yes Toji! Yes that feels so good!”

Finally the time came.

“Hikari,” Toji panted, “I’m about to cum!”

“Quickly pull out! Let it all out on me!”

Toji complied and stood up. Hikari slunk to her knees and began to stroke on Toji. It wasn’t long before Toji’s pants and moans sped up until thick globs flung out of him. The soared through the air until the reached their targets, Hikari’s face and breats. Soon her whole face was covered in thick, warm strands of Toji’s juices.
Then she licked some off her fingers, smiled at Toji and said,
“Still want that porno?”
Sign up to rate and review this story