Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Caffeine Lips

by StephArt7

Poor Frank is exahusted, so he goes to get a cup of coffee. (Frerard)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-04-26 - Updated: 2011-04-27 - 1710 words - Complete

?Blocked
I was tired. Really fucking tired, my eyelids felt like lead as they strained themselves to stay open. My limbs felt heavy, craving the soft cushion of the bed I yearned to lay on, wishing I could be submerged into a world of dreams. We had only slept two hours the night before, and I was pretty damn sure I wasn't going to sleep tonight either, fuck. We were filming the video for our new song 'I'm not okay (I Promise)' I had pretty much lost sense of time, I didn't know what day it was nor what time, god I needed coffee.

I made my way to the small lounge where my caffeine friend resided, the savior to my sluggish state. The smell of coffee beans assaulting my nostrils the minute I stepped into the room casing a small hum of pleasure to emit from the back of my throat. I immediately made a beeline to the coffee machine, taking a paper cup and filing it with the bitter liquid, adding a pack of sugar and took a seat in one of the chairs inside the lounge relaxing into it and closing my eyes after the first sip. Gerard, Ray and Mikey were in one of the classrooms filming one of the many scenes that were called for; thankfully I wasn't needed so I had the chance to have this little break. A brake that lasted no longer than a few minutes before I felt a pair of hands snatching my caffeinated friend out of my grasp.

"Hey Frankie!" Gerard smiled down at my scowling face, when he had entered the room I knew not, all I knew was that he was gulping down my only source of energy. Of course this was an exaggeration, since the coffee machine was no less than a few feet away, but I was tired, which meant I was feeling lazy, so I did not want to make myself another cup of coffee.

"Gee-! For fucks sake I needed that to stay awake!" He looked at me with mock sympathy as I made my 'sad puppy-dog face' he could never resist it.

"Awww poor Fwankie want his coffee?" He made a pouty face as he looked down at me before he began to laugh and put the cut to his lips again, taking a final swig of the coffee, throwing the now empty cup into the trash.

"Really Gerard? Fuck, get out of my way" I told him as I stood up and pushed past him making my way back to the coffee machine. His hand suddenly shot up to my wrist, stopping me in my tracts, causing me to stumble back.

"The fuck Ger-" But before I could finish my angered question he took hold of my face, crushing his soft lips to mine. I exhaled deeply from my nose; relaxing, pushing forward to apply pressure on his lips as well, my hand snaking around his waist. I always enjoyed kissing him, the feeling of his soft pink lips against mine, the way his hands would caress my face and neck, the electric spark that flowed from our mouths traveling all the way down to our toes making them curl. All anger and frustration disappearing from my body.

He slowly pulled away, looking into my hazel eyes smiling softly, his thumb stroking my cheekbone. I returned his smile with one of my own, looking into his equally stunning hazel eyes that seemed to change color under different light angles.

"Sorry babe I was thirsty..." he told me, an apologetic smile gracing his features.

"The coffee machine was right there, and the waters' right next to it" I said, giving him a halfhearted glare.

"Your coffee was already ready, I couldn't pass that up" He chuckled sticking out his tongue at me, to which I preceded to take between my lips, sucking lightly, causing him to emit a quiet moan into my lips.

"Besides you looked like you were going to fall asleep and spill it over you, cant have that now can we?" He smiled after we had pulled apart. True, I wouldn't be very happy to have the scorching liquid fall onto my pants, quite the contrary; it would probably ruin my day.

"Guess so, im just so tired..." I told him, feeling the sleep I had momentarily forgotten beginning to overwhelm me once more.

"Oh? Would you like me to help you feel more awake?" he gave me a seductive smirk, though already having an idea of what he meant I played along.

"Oh really? How?" I asked, cocking my head to the side with a quizzical look. He only smirked, pushing me down to sit on the chair once more, turning on his heels walking towards the door, closing it then locking it as an extra precaution, before turning around again and making his way over to me. He stopped in front of me, leaned down to capture my lips again, and began to make a trail down my jawbone to my chest, kissing the skin as he unbuttoned my shirt. I relaxed into the chair, leaning my head back and moaned softly.

"Mmph...Gerard..." my words encouraging him further as he began to unbutton my belt, popping the pants button, and slowly sliding the zipper down tooth by tooth. I sighed out at his movements, enjoying his hand that had begun to caress my thigh. He moved his hand from my thigh to the small bulge forming in my crotch, rubbing it slowly, applying pressure for a while before he moved his hand and planted a kiss on the still fabric covered area. He paused for a second before dipping his hand inside, fisting my now painfully hard dick; I threw my head back and gasped at the feeling of his fingers griping my most sensitive organ.

"Oh...G-Gerard...s-so...g-good..." I moaned as his hand pulled me out, feeling the cold air in the room hit the exposed engorged flesh. He looked up at me, locking eyes with me as he began to pump his hand up and down over my member, rubbing his thumb over the head as he alternated speeds. I let out a shaky breath, beginning to pant as he picked up speed and easing into the chair as he slowed. He smiled up at me before he slowly dipped his head and swiped his tongue over the tip that had begun to leak pre-cum. I moaned rather loudly and bucked my hips up, wanting to feel the heat that radiated from inside his mouth surround me. He only chuckled and held my hips down, trailing his tongue from the base of my cock to the very tip, and took the head into his mouth, sucking it and swiping his tongue over it once more.

"Ooh fuck...G-Gerard!" I moved my hand to curl my fingers in his black dyed hair, pulling at it softly asking without words what I wanted; needed. He gladly complied; slowly dipping his head lower, his tongue pushing up on the underside of my throbbing flesh. I let out shaky moans as I felt the hot wetness of his mouth completely surround my already hot dick. I felt ecstatic when I felt myself brush against the back of his throat looking down to see his lips enclosed around the base of my cock, his eyes shut, controlling his gag reflex. I let out a pleasured hum, telling him how good his mouth felt, he responded by hollowing his cheeks and being to move his moth up and down, fucking his mouth with my cock.

"Oh God...Gee-Gerard!" I could feel my climax begin to form in my abdomen when Gerard began to fondle my balls, stroking them expertly between his fingers, knowing what I liked. He picked up speed, sucking harder, the hand that was not massaging my balls moving up to caress my sweaty exposed chest. The hand I had in his hair was tugging at it now, surely pulling off a few strands it the process. But I couldn't stop myself, the coil in my lower abdomen ready to snap at any second; I withered and moaned in the chair, my orgasm so painfully close.

"Oh g-god Gerard! Fuck im...s-so...c-close!" I moaned and panted, Gerard sucking harder and harder, trying to get my climax to emerge, wanting to hear my ecstasy-filled moans erupt from within my throat.

"Oh-OH...f-fuck...G-Gee...G-GOD FUCK GERARD!" I cried out in pure ecstasy as my seed shoot into Gerard's waiting mouth, my body convulsing at the waves of pleasure that flowed through my body. I took short shaky breaths slumping into the chair, spent, my body still shuddering in the afterglow of my orgasm. I looked down to with half lidded eyes to Gerard, who was wiping the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand. He looked up at me then, smiling and pulling himself up and placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"God Gee that was great" I said in an almost whisper, a smile forming at the corners of my lips. He smiled and gave me another kiss before tucking me in and buttoning my shirt back up. He straightened himself up as well before putting his hand out in front of me, smiling down at me.

"Come on babe, before they come and look for us" I smiled up at him stretching before I took his hand. We were almost out the door when he stopped abruptly and turning to face me with sympathetic eyes.

"Are you still tired? Do you still want coffee?" I looked back at the still bubbling coffee machine. I smiled before turning to look at him again, shaking my head, feeling somehow much more alert and awake than before.

"Nah, your lips are a thousand times better than caffeine" I smiled at him and gave him a chaste kiss; I could feel his chuckle against my lips.

"Good" he said, unlocking the door and walking over to the football field to shoot the next scene. God, Im making Gerard my permanent source of caffeine, I thought, feeling as if I could now take on the world.
Sign up to rate and review this story