Categories > Original > Drama

Slackers

by Ralphiere

Ficlet - challenge theme - boys and toys. A glimpse of guys on a lazy afternoon. M/M, drug use.

Category: Drama - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-05-24 - Updated: 2006-05-24 - 1015 words - Complete

?Blocked
Slackers



"I can't believe that you're not only cheating on me, but with someone with tits!" Will ran his fingers through his light brown hair, releasing it to brush across his broad shoulders. "If I had known it would come to this I would never have bought it for you."

He frowned at the back of his lover's head when he received nothing more than a grunt in response. He knew he was being childish, but he had done nothing for the entire weekend except watch Brody play that fucking game, and it was starting to wear thin.

"You know, it's still daylight, we could actually go somewhere..." Without moving from his spot on the couch, Will grabbed an empty beer can off the coffee table and threw it. The can pegged Brody in the middle of his bare back with a thud, before it hit the floor and rolled under a nearby chair.

"Knock it off! I've almost figured out this last sequence." Brody huffed without taking his eyes off the screen.

"Fucking slacker." Will muttered under his breath. Of course he was one to talk. Brody might be wasting the weekend playing that stupid game, but he was wasting the weekend watching Brody. Neither of them had done anything more industrious than showering and ordering pizza. Could either of them get any more pathetic?

"Fuck it." Will said, sounding like he had made an important decision. He stood, scratching his bare stomach absentmindedly before making a feeble attempt to tidy the cluttered coffee table. He got so far as to pick up an empty pizza box before sitting down again with a sigh and resting the pizza box on his lap. The rolled up plastic baggie caught his eye, and it was enough to snuff any glimmer of motivation. Saving the baggie from the debris, he opened it and dumped its meager contents onto surface of the box. He made quick work of separating the stems and seeds before plucking out a paper and letting his fingers mindlessly roll away the rest of his day.

"After this we're out of cheeba." Will held up the joint and smirked when he saw Brody nod. "It's interesting that you'll ignore everything I say until I mention weed, then suddenly you're engaging."

"I'm not ignoring everything you say, but half the stuff you say doesn't really warrant a response." Brody paused the game and rubbed the back of his neck before patting the floor next to him. "Spark that up over here."

"No way. If you want it enough you'll come sit next to me - it'll be the most interaction we've had in days." Will set the pizza box back on the coffee table, mindless of the remnants sliding off and scattering everywhere. Reclining back, he stretched out and blew lightly on the joint to dry any residual saliva. His grey sweatpants slid down his hips slightly when he moved, exposing the thickening trail of hair that started just below his navel.

Will watched Brody stand and stretch appreciatively. Despite Brody's ability to make sloth an art form, he was fit and nice to look at. "Like what you see?" Brody teased, catching Will eyeing him shamelessly.

"Always." Will moved his legs to let Brody sit before stretching them back out and resting them across Brody's lap. "Can you reach the lighter?"

Leaning over Will's legs, he snagged the lighter and passed it on. Will grinned, slipping the joint between his lips, lighting up the end and inhaling deeply. He watched Brody relax into the cushions, rubbing the tops of Will's feet lightly with one hand while resting the other across Will's abdomen and running his fingers through the hair just above his pants.

Exhaling a plumb of sweet smelling smoke, Will handed the joint over and watched his lover take a hit. "I guess this is the end of our weekend, huh?"

Brody shook his head, handing the joint back. He spoke around the lungful, trailing his fingers across Will's taut stomach. "It's not over yet."

"Really?" After just one more drag Will felt his body start to tingle as a silly grin spread across his face. "I get to spend the next few hours watching you manipulate that bitch with the big tits?"

"If that's what you want." Brody smirked, moving his fingers lower to the top of Will's sweats. "But I was thinking more along the lines of me getting into your pants."

"That sounds promising." Will took his last hit and put the joint in the ashtray on the coffee table before moving and straddling Brody's lap. He lowered his head and pressed their lips together before exhaling into Brody's mouth and immediately feeling his lover literally suck the breath right out of him. Doing this never failed to make him hard as a rock.

Smoke escaped in tendrils around their heads as the union turned into a kiss. Will laughed when Brody grabbed him by the hips and forcibly pressed their crotches together. "Did an afternoon making that chick save the world get you all worked up?"

"No... an afternoon seeing you draped on the couch out of the corner of my eye got me all worked up." Brody pulled Will's sweats down just far enough for the head of his cock to poke out the top, and ran his thumb over the soft skin. "And in turn it's gotten you all worked up."

"Me being draped on the couch has gotten me all worked up?" Will chuckled, his head pleasantly buzzing.

"Yep, you always were a narcissist." Brody grinned goofily up at his lover. "Let's go into the bedroom for a change of scenery." He motioned towards the television, big tits pointed at them while the game was paused. "I wouldn't want her to get jealous watching me have my way with you."

Will made a show of glaring over his shoulder at the television before bursting into a fit of giggles. "If this is what I'm getting in return for buying you that fucking game then let her watch."
Sign up to rate and review this story