Categories > TV > Dark Angel

Inside This Shell There's a Prison Cell

by blazingava

Manticore drugs Alec to make him do the unthinkable to a creature he's never even seen. Can she forgive him? Can he forgive himself?Alec/OCC

Category: Dark Angel - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-05-11 - Updated: 2011-05-11 - 3468 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own Dark Angel, if I did I would have finished the fucking series instead of cutting us off at season two. Thanks to the REAL owners James Cameran and Charles H. Eglee


Inside this shell there's a prison cell.

Had it been hours? No...it'd only been minutes since they'd locked him up. It sure as hell felt like hours, the pitch black was impossible to see in. Even with cat DNA, without some form of light, reflextions couldn't bounce off of his retina and he could not see. It'd been a week since he'd been paired with 452 as a breeding partner. Seven days since she'd kicked him in the gut, 6 days since he'd lied to save both of their asses, 5 days since he found out she was planning to escape, 4 days since Manticore told him he was to help her escape and kill Eyes Only, 3 days since they'd found she'd escaped early and without his help, 2 days since they'd brutally interogated him, 1 day since he was recovering in his room, and now they were preping him for a new mission...one he prayed didn't involve Max. That awful female that caused him so much greif in such a sort time. Max...names sounded so funny on his tongue. Like Alec, the one she'd given him.It just sounded so...different but right. He shook his head, the muscle in his jaw flexing slightly, they needed to get him out of here before he lost his mind. Renfro was probably only doing it to make him sweat. The door made a hissing sound as it opened, pooring a little bit of light into the room. Gaurds were standing the the frame waving him out. "Ya know, I was starting to think you might be angry with me." He said sarcastically. Unlike usual the men seemed to be in no mood to converse with him what so ever.

The hallways were empty and quiet, it must have been after lights out by now. The only sounds were the echos of their feet as they walked along. A door to the right of them swung open at the gaurds wave of a hand, and they followed him down a torch lit hall. Actually it wasn't even a hall, it was a tunnel...and apperantly one with no power. The downward slope spiraled slightly and 494 was loosing his patience. This whole 'secret' mission into parts of Manticore in total silence was getting on his nerves. Perhaps they'd done that on purpose too. He'd been so lost in thought he hadn't noticed the tunnel floor becoming tile as they entered a plexiglass door at first. Doors, doors, and more doors. He'd had to have gone through ten of them within the last 12 minutes since he entered the hall. Some were metal, some were wood, some were plexi glass that even he couldn't break if he tried. It wasn't like he was making a lot of turns, or entering a lot of rooms either. The doors all lead to a continuation of the hallway. No other rooms were on the sides, it was obvious what ever was down here, was meant to stay down here. Even the gaurds had no control of the doors, each had a camera that he suposed lead to a control room.

Now he was not an easily spooked man, but he couldn't help the feeling of slight dread as he was lead down the hall. It grew with the click of each door locking. Finally they stopped. The part of the hallway they'd stopped had a door on each side. The one to the left, metal, to the right, wood, and another metal door to the front. He wondered if the front one simply lead to more hallway...but didn't want to find out. The wood door to his right opened inwardly to a bright all white medical room. Alec squinted and held his hand up for a second until his eyes adjusted to the lights. The door practially slammed behind him. He blinked a few times, clearing his vision, only to see Renfro standing there, leaned over a desk with her back to him. With a wave of her hand the gaurds were gone. "Thanks for the rousing conversation." He mumbled to them as they left. Renfro stood and turned to face him, "Did you say something 494?" Her tone was a lot softer than usual. Almost like she didn't have her focus on him at all. "No ma'am." He said in his most soldier like voice. The woman crossed her arms and cocked her leg up against the desk behind her. "You know 494, I should send you to psy-ops...after this fiasco with 452...who knows if you can be trusted." Her eyes were predatory, yup,her full attention was now on him. However he said nothing, he knew so much better than that. "But on the other hand she was a handful, and this would be the first time you proved to be anything but obedient to your supiriors...So I'm going to give a special chance." She said pushing away from the desk to circle him, whispering the last part in his ear. 'Oh hell no' He thought, 'if this bitch asks me to sleep with her I don't care how many doors I have to knock down to get out of here.' His stomach twisted at the very thought. She wasn't attractive, or even remotely his age. No there were some things Alec wouldn't even do. "Aren't you going to ask 494?" She pried at him with a glare to make her point. When he still didn't speak she shrugged. "No matter. Sit down." She chirped curtly. Obviously in the mood to get right to the point. For now...Alec would play along.

From the white wash cabinants she pulled her needed material. A long needle, a syringe, a rubber tie, and some gauze. All standard stuff. He knew better than to throw a fit of a pin prick. But there was this feeling as she walked over to the fridge. Ice cold fog rolled out of it and slithered across the floor to his bare feet. A feeingl telling him this was no normal shot. Inwardly 494 gulped, this was it, they were going to really euthinize him. Sure, there had been talk of it multiple times, but that could change. Renfro had cancled his euthinazia before because she needed furtile males...and if there was no one to breed to there was apparently no need for him. "Don't look so nervous 494." Her voice snapped him out of his train of thought. She tipped over the glass bottle and pushed the syringe inside, filling it with a grey liquid. Then she proceeded to tie the band around his arm. At least he was going to go painlessly, there was something to say for that right? No. No this bitch wasn't about to kill him. "Relax, this isn't fatal." She mumbled, feeling for a vein. Was she ...shaking? Yes, he could definantly feel the wobble of her hands on his, even if it was minute. The needle went in painlessly, injecting him with what ever the hell it was. Why didn't he protest? He wasn't so sure as to why. The whole situation was so strange. "There, that should do it, knock on the door when you're wanting out bad enough." She said strangly, leaving him there.

It wasn't even minutes later that he felt himself start to harden. And not that, steady progression. No, this was a full, blue ball, painful erection that made him want to scream. He'd tried jacking off, but in minutes the pain would resurface, and every single time he pleased himself the relief was shorter lived than the last. Beads of sweat gathered on his brow and he groan as they slipped down into his eyes, burning them slightly. His head felt like it was light, and his heart couldn't possibly pound any harder than it was right this second. For the fourth time in an hour he yelled angrily, but couldn't bring himself to knock on the door. If that bitch thought she could drug him so that he'd fuck her...she had another thing coming. He did everything he could think of. Push ups, beating holes in the wall, wacking off, throwing shit, but none of it worked. The clock rang two hours, and the pain was not dying down...but his resolve was. So what if he had to sleep with a creepy old slut? How was that his problem in the slightest? Maybe age and experiance would take away from her bags under the eyes and her butch hair. His breathing was shallow as he painfully made his way to the door, he didn't really knock as much as he pounded hard against the hard wood. Eyes blood shot, slumped over panting, he had given up fighting this bitch. When the door opened, he was surprised not to see Renfro but the gaurds. They drug him litterally across the hall through the metal door. Inside was a computer room, with Renfro sitting on a chair looking as stark and stiff as ever. "Are you ready to carry out your orders 494?" She said, picking at her nail polish. It needed to be redone anyway. He only nodded. It wasn't that he felt weak, just, like the pit of his stomach was on fire. The woman nodded to a gaurd who pulled out another needle and stuck it into his hip. The pain dulled from agony to an annoying ache. A thrid shot was injected into his neck. "Adrinaline...just in case you aren't up for the job." She laughed, the bitch actually had the nerve to laugh at her own sick joke.

Renfro leaned over and grabbed a remote, pressing a sequence of numbers. The wall to the front of them started to lift, to reveal a two way mirror. As if that wasn't surprising enough, what was behind the mirror almost stopped his rapidly fluttering heart. A small blonde woman lay chained baren of clothes to the bed, spread eagle. Her hair was unkept and long, she'd been down here a while, and the tips were coal black. She couldn't have stood over 5'2 and it was more likely around 5 ft flat. As the lights slowly got brighter Alec started to feel woozy. This was not an X series, hell he didn't know WHAT she was. Her body and face were totally human, but sticking out of her head were two dog like ear, and from beneath her he could see a matching tail. That was...surprising enough without the talon like spurs that stuck out from her wrist, ankles, and first and last toe and the large coal black wings jutting from her shoulder blades. They were tied down firmly, and not going anywhere, but the arch and tips of each wing had long curved, blade like ivory spurs, just like on her body. What the hell had they done to this girl?! Renfro sensed his discomfort. "What freak of science fiction is that?" He squealed the words out by accident. The woman laughed, "Actually I think freak of nature would be more accurate." She said walking in front of the glass and tapping it with a look of sickening affection. "That 494 is one of the oldest Russian legends, living any breathing in my lab. A perfect living proof that Sandeman wasn't chasing ghosts all of those years." By now Alec was shaking wildly, cold sweat and a twisting feeling constraining his lungs. "Chasing ghosts?" He said suspiciously. "Yes, In his spare time he researched the Флаер убийца ночь or loosely traslated from Russian 'killer night flyer' because he believed they would be a perfect asset to our program." She opened her mouth to speak again but he cut her off, "Why didn't you just splice wings into our DNA like everything else." He hissed, wanting nothing more than to claw at his hard erection. "It isn't the wings you silly boy...this creature has the ability to completely change from her natural form," She waved to the body before him. "Or to pull in her wings, spurs, ears and tail, looking totally human...that type of bodily mutilation and function is unheard of...and as much as I'd like to pull her apart and see why, this is the only Флаер убийца ночь ever captured by anyone in hundreds of years, who knows it could be the only real capture...I can't exactly disect something that valuable now can I?" Her hands clapped together, "But we can experament...X5R-494 this is your new breeding partner...you should feel...honored." She said with a shrug.

Now it hit him full force. They'd weakened him, shot him up with adrinaline, and from the looks of it they were about to give him more. It was so he'd rape this woman! He shook his head, "No!" Of all the things 494 was a rapist was NOT one of them. "Hell no!" He snapped, pulling at his hair. Renfro just laughed, "No is not an acceptable answer 494." He felt chains against him. snapping on to his wrists from behind. He tossed a man over his shoulder and practically roared at him. A paniced Renfro pulled out her walky, "Subject is resisting, dart him!" Not two seconds later a head realing Alec felt to the floor, out stone cold.

He awoke to the oddest smell. Odd, but beatiful. At first he couldn't place it, the heavy permiating sent that was driving his mind crazy but after his eyes cleared and he looked up, he knew exactly what he was smelling. Heat. That thick hormone crazed sent that made all X5 males go insane. Mainly because they knew any female in heat was in no mood to spurn their advances. Alec had never stooped so low. Of course he'd wanted to at times but it was too close to rape for him. The girls could barely control what they did during their cycle and he couldn't in good nature screw them and have them regret it. He wasn't that sort of guy. Tonight was different. The heavy dose of adrinaline was kicking in, and his heart was racing. He couldn't ever remember being this turned on. Everything in him reverted to his instincts, while his mind and contious begged for some control. But no control was found. Everything feline and animalistic in him was screaming. He wanted release.

His head popped up, hair swaying and sticking to his heavily sweated forehead as he did. The look in his eyes was nothing short of terrifying as he inched his way up to the awaiting female...well waiting probably was the wrong term. More like trying to flee for her life. She was drugged, the rational part of Alec knew they would give her something so that she wouldn't have a heart attack in the middle of copulation but the look in her eyes was of shear unbridled terror. She was fully aware of what was happening as he pulled his clothing off. He tried to stop...he tried so hard to stop his body from continuing on. 'That's enough soldier! Can't you see what you're doing?!' he yelled in his own thoughts but there was no soldier in there. Only a wild animal, ready to take a female that could do nothing but lay there and take him.

You'd think that he'd have gone quickly. That he'd be so anxious to ravage the female that it'd only last for a little while...but it didn't. In fact it was agonizingly slow. His tongue darted out to touch the female's neck and purred in pleasure. She was covered in a sheer blanket of persperation, but it only made her taste all the better to the beast in 494. Tears rolled down her ivory cheeks, down her neck and onto the pillow. Still no relieft came. His hand wrapped around her thick matted hair and pulled, forcing her to show her neck in a painful arch. A way of making her show submission. When she screamed against the gag he could feel his blood boil. Alec because he was angry he couldn't stop, and the beast angry because she was fighting him. It was then that rational Alec stopped living completely. Not a single real thought was had. His teeth sunk into the female's neck and he hissed. The feeling of her body underneath his hands as he stroked her side with his right hand and palmed her left beast was driving him mad. Still the slow pace was kept. Licking and sucking on her, making her HIS. Finally his right hand found it's way down to her hips and then to her opening, she was dry. Now Alec may not have had a rational thought in his brain, and may have been completely beastly, but that didn't mean he wanted to hurt his female. As long as she was submissive to his advances he wanted to bring her nothing but pleasure. His head nuzzled against her rounded chest, purring to her. In was his attempt to make her co-operate and enjoy him. His tounge found her nipple and started to caress it was wet steady strokes as he searched for her little knot of pleasure. She was still sobbing, which displeased him greatly but he figured that eventually she would relax and give into his rough but somehow gentle touch.

His fingers found her clit and started to circle it, switching to lick at her other breast too, giving a dominating nip now and then. As he suspected, it didn't take long for her to relax and submit to him. Her body betraying her mind and taking control for her. Wetness started to slowly appear the more Alec worked her body. Yes, she would come around to him. When she was properly lubricated he lined his painfully hard cock up against her and began to push in. She was tight, probably a virgin, but it didn't really matter to him anymore, nothing mattered but the sweet releif this would offer him. A loud scream was muffled by the gag as he seated himself fully inside of her, and he stilled to let her get used to the feeling. "Mine!" He snarled into her ear, biting her for good measure, only to elicite another agony filled cry from his female. He wasn't so happy about that but it was nesissary to make her understand the ramifications of his actions. He started to thrust away, each thrust more powerful than the last. He nipped and bit at her, blood pouring from some of the little cuts. He was not doing the best job at controling himself. With great restraint he made his movement slower and not as pounding. Her pussy was not going to stay wet if she was only in pain. His tongue found it's way down her breasts to her navel, licking and nibbling on it firmly but was very careful not to hurt her. When her struggling started to die down 494 started to pick up his pace.

Luckily that part went faster. At least for Alec it did...it was probably an eturnity to her. His average time was about 30 minutes once he really got going. This was shorter though...probably only 15 because of the intensity. He could feel his release coming and did something no one could have expected. It didn't take him seconds to pull away her restrains, never once slowing down his fractic pounding. With a rough jerk he pulled her over, his chest heaving through his moans. The feel of her feathers was just as soft as her skin. Still, he moved them as best he could without being able to figure out how to free them. His glistening cock quickly found her entrance and he didn't enter so easily this time, drawing a grunt from the female as he thrust so hard he had to catch her from falling forward. He wanted her up on her hands and knees but he could tell that from all of the drugs, stress, and physcial exertion, his female was about to pass out. She became more pliable and limp with every thrust he gave her. He gripped the back of her long matted hair and pulled it away from her neck, sinking his teeth down into the sweet flesh. This was something he'd never done with a female before, and he was most certianly never this rough. Blood poured, she became nothing but dead weight in his arms, and with two more thrusts he roared out as he came inside her, marking her inside and out before collapsing on top of her.
Sign up to rate and review this story