Categories > Games > Devil May Cry

Devil's Night

by dvlsnvrcry432

This is about a night that Vergil and Lady will never forget.

Category: Devil May Cry - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Lady,Vergil - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-15 - Updated: 2011-05-15 - 1563 words - Complete

?Blocked
I looked at Lady and realized she was different than what I thought she seemed. She wasn’t some stubborn woman killing demons just for money. She actually wanted to kill demons to avenge her mother. I realized that part of me was using my demon killing for the same reason.

But then again, the other part of me wanted power. And I realized that I was a poor excuse for a man, half-demon or not.

Not being able to look into her blue and red gaze, I turned away and kept my gaze on the scenery outside the double glass doors leading to the balcony hoping she’d leave. I stared out at the rain knowing that my life was just as the sky outside: gray and cold, with rain that caused everyone to hide.

I thought about the past few days and how strangely happy I had been with Lady by my side. But she would eventually leave me with sorrow as my only friend.

Since I hadn’t heard a sound, I figured she’d left, but then she appeared in front of me standing between me and the window.

“I thought I told you to leave me,” I said in a voice that sounded even colder than usual.

“I don’t want to leave you.”

I felt my heart stir and automatically told it to stay still. We stood silent for what seemed like hours, neither of us saying a word. I wondered what she was thinking as she looked at me with her beautiful eyes, one red and one blue. Suddenly, she bit her bottom lip in a nervous action.
My gaze automatically went to her lips. Her action was a sign of her being uncomfortable but it might as well have been the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.


I couldn’t help but feel lust towards her. I had never felt lust towards a woman except when I’d been drinking. But alcohol was a substance that turned you into a mumbling idiot so I was not in control of my body.

However, right now I had complete control yet I couldn’t stop wanting her.

“Is something wrong?” she said

I watched her lips move as she spoke and wondered if they were as soft as they appeared to be.

“Oh,” she breathed. “Am I what you want?” She took a step closer to me, my gaze shifting to her exposed chest and cleavage. I imagined myself licking that spot as I listened to her breathing.

Let yourself have a taste…Just one taste…

I turned my head and said, “Leave…now.”

“I told before: I don’t want to leave.” She placed her hand on my cheek, her warmth branding into my skin and gently turned me to look at her. “And I know you don’t want me to leave.” Her hand slid down to the back of my neck before she licked her lips.

That’s when I decided I couldn’t take it anymore. I wrapped my right arm around her waist then pulled her closer to me. I covered her mouth with mine and let my body take over. Her left hand stayed on my neck while her other gripped the cloth of my jacket at my upper arm.

I brushed my lips against hers, realizing they were softer than clouds. Wanting to taste her, I ran the tip of my tongue over the seam of her lips. She parted her lips and I dove into her mouth. She moaned, her hand going up into my hair. I pushed her against the balcony doors, hearing only our breaths mingling and the rain hitting the glass.

Her nails softly scraped over my scalp, demanding me to take the kiss deeper. I obeyed her silent demand and rasped her tongue with my own. A moan escaped her mouth and vibrated into my throat, making me want her more. My left hand crept up the curve of her waist then up to her breasts before I cupped one of her breasts. The hand that had been on my sleeve went to my hand and made me squeeze her breast.

Letting a growl escape my throat, I left her lips, hearing the groan of disappointment she gave. I didn’t want to disappoint her so I trailed kisses down the front of her neck, the base of her throat, over her exposed chest before I stopped at the crease her breasts made. I gently nipped her skin and licked the upper curve of her breasts. Her hands went into my hair, cupping me to her as she softly moaned.

I turned my head and pulled one of the lapels of her shirt aside exposing one of her breasts. I took the tip of her breast into my mouth, loving the taste of her and the sounds she made.

“Oh, Vergil,” she breathed.

I left her breast and went back up to her lips. I felt her hands move to my chest then she pushed my trench coat off my shoulders. I let it fall to the floor before I unbuttoned her shirt. Once her shirt was open she pulled away from me and reached for the hem of my sleeveless shirt. I helped her pulled it off, threw it on the ground and took the gun clip belt off her.

I put my hands on her hips and pulled her close. She put her arms around my neck then turned us so that we were close to the bed. I gently pushed her back until we fell onto the bed with me on top of her. She gave me a playful smile then pressed her lips to mine. I kicked my boots off then kicked hers off. Her hands ran down my back, her soft fingers tracing the curves of my muscles. Meanwhile, I moved my hands up her thighs before I stopped at the button of her shorts and undid it then broke the kiss to pull them down her legs. I glanced up at her and saw her biting her bottom lip again with anticipation. I turned to her right leg and brushed my lips against her calf then began my way up her leg.

I soon reached her hips and glanced up at her again. I watched as her breasts moved with each breath she took her expression almost nervous and excited at the same time. I hooked a finger in the waistline of her panties and slowly slid them off her. Now she was completely naked to my gaze. Wanting to be like her, I stood up and unbuttoned my pants.

I noticed a slight smile on her lips before she sat up to help me take my pants off. I kicked the pants to the side then kneeled on the bed. I leaned into her and kissed her. She moved back on the bed, our lips still touching, making me move along with her. She stopped and put her arms around my waist then fell back onto the bed. Unable to wait any longer, I placed my hands on her thighs and parted them a bit. I settled between her legs, breathing in the moan she gave when my hard length rubbed against her core. I gripped her thighs and entered her in one swift motion, causing her to break our kiss with a gasp.

She looked into my eyes then ran her hands down to my backside urging me to move. I thrust into her loving the sharp gasp she made at the action before I withdrew then began to move against her. With each thrust, she moved her hips in order to meet mine. I began to move faster and faster, growling when she moaned. She was heaven personified and everything I needed.

With her I wasn’t power hungry or bloodthirsty. With her I was the person who had disappeared the day my father and mother died. I needed her in more ways than one. I needed her in my heart, in my soul. She was my one desire come to life.

When she came, she arched her back, drawing me in deeper and tilted her head back on the pillow. She shut her eyes and dug her nails into me.

“Oh, god, Vergil…”

I smiled at the way she spoke my name and kissed her, never stopping the rhythm of my thrusts.
I suddenly felt pleasure explode within me as a growl escaped my throat. I felt my body suddenly turn us over so that she was on top of me. I put my left arm around her waist and cupped her cheek with my other hand. Our kiss went on and on through our pleasure, almost seeming never ending. Even when our bodies returned to normal we didn’t separate. It wasn’t until we heard soft thunder from outside that she pulled away.

We looked at each other for a few seconds before she said softly, “Did we really just do that?”

“Yes,” I replied. Then without thinking, I added, “Did you enjoy it?”

She studied my face quickly. “…Yes. You?”

I brushed my thumb across her cheek back and forth. “…Yes.”

She smiled then pressed her lips to mine. I tasted her softly and loved the way she felt in my arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story