Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Ignored

by KimmaLoveLaugh

When Gerard has to get a new comic done, sometimes there's not always enough time for Frank. Well Frank would just have to change that, now wouldn't he?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-16 - Updated: 2011-05-16 - 1086 words - Complete

?Blocked
On any normal day, Frank ad Gerard would spend their nights together like the blissfully happy, domestic couple that they were. Frank would come home from working at Eyeball and maybe they would make dinner together or watch a movie or even go out for a movie. But, sadly for Frank, today would not be one of those days. And do you wanna know why Frank will not be spending time with his boyfriend on this evening? Gerard is working on a new comic and is cooped up in his studio.

You see when Gerard gets going on a painting or a drawing there is no stopping him. And sometimes, Frank doesn't even know he has a boyfriend anymore. Frank has tried everything to get his boyfriend out of his office when he's in these moods. He's tried bribing him with food and sexual favors. He's even brought a plate of Gerard's favorite meal, Frank's homemade veggie pizza, into the studio just so he could have an hour to spend with him. He's tried getting angry and threatening to leave him. Which usually got a grunt, an eye roll, or a shake of the head as a response.

Frank, though, is still not ready to give up. Today, while sitting in his office, working on the contract of a new up and coming band, he thought of the perfect way to get Gerard's attention on him. He had thoroughly thought out a plan and knew the perfect time to execute it. He knew this was going to work. He would have his boyfriend tonight and not just some being taking up oxygen. The plan would start the second he got home from work, too. Frank couldn't spare one minute.

Walking into the house after pulling into the driveway, Frank wore a mischievous smile on his face. After walking into the house he called out to Gerard, to make sure that he was actually in his zombie work mode. When he received a grunt as a response he knew his plan would work. He walked into the bedroom and taking off his tie, button down shirt, and khaki’s. After he changed into sweatpants and one of Gerard's loose t-shirt, he made his way down the hall to Gerard's studio.

Pushing the door open silently, Frank smiled at the back of his boyfriend's head. He quietly sinks down to his knees and crawled around the left side of Gerard's work table. Gerard's head was conveniently tilted to the right, concentrated on the world that he was creating. He maked his way to the front of Gerard's table, still completely out of the view of his boyfriend's eyes. Once he's in front of the table, he crawled underneath it, sitting so his butt is on his feet.

Now, Frank has one of two options, he could let his boyfriend know that he's under the table, or he can surprise his boyfriend and risk the physical damage that could come to either man. Frank went with the first option, letting his hands travel up the stiff denim of Gerard's pants. His hands eventually made their way to Gerard's thighs and he can see Gerard's head tilting down to look under the table.

“Baby, what are you doing?” Gerard asks with a raised eyebrow. Frank just shrugged and pressed his hands further up Gerard's body so they're at Gerard's crotch. He rubs Gerard's package through his jeans for a moment while his chin rests gently on Gerard's knee, biting his bottom lip in concentration.

“Mm, Frankie,” Gerard whimpered slightly. “What are you doing, baby?” Gerard asks once more, still not getting a response from Frank.

Frank lets his hands leave Gerard's growing manhood and make their way to the to the button and zipper of Gerard's jeans. After opening Gerard's pants, he reached his hand inside to find the erection that his boyfriend was now supporting. He situates himself so he has full access to Gerard's dick and he rolls his thumb over the tip, not once looking up at Gerard.

After a few moments of teasing Gerard, he leans forward, attaching his mouth the tip now. After sucking and teasing a bit more of Gerard's tip, Frank finally takes Gerard completely in his mouth, which releases a loud moan from his boyfriend. Smiling slightly around Gerard, he starts to work his mouth around his boyfriend's cock, using his tongue along the bottom.

While pleasing his lover, Frank moved his hands inside of his own pants, taking a hold of his own erection, stroking it. As he works his mouth along Gerard's member, he hears moans of approval from his older boyfriend. Those moans, of course, only cause him to move faster and suck harder.

“Oh, God, Frankie. Oh yes!” Gerard moaned loudly, letting his ink stained fingers tangle in Frank's hair. He let his head roll back onto the top of his chair, letting his mouth opening in a wide 'O'.

As Frank starts to move his hand faster on his own erection, he moans around Gerard, causing the older man to buck his hips slightly.

“Oh, Frankie. I'm so close, baby.” Gerard warned his lover, tightening his fingers in Frank's hair.

Using this knowledge to his advantage, Frank began to stroke himself faster and worked his mouth up and down on Gerard for a few more moments. When he felt Gerard tense up, he moved his lips so he was just around Gerard's tip and soon Gerard came into Frank's mouth. Frank took his mouth off of Gerard, and swallowed what the older mad offered him. After a few more strokes of his own cock, he came over his hand in his pants, resting his forehead on Gerard's thigh, whimpering his boyfriend's name.

After a few moments of silence while both men came off their post-orgasm highs, Gerard looked down at his spent boyfriend, stroking Frank's sweaty hair off his forehead.

“Where did that come from, baby?” Gerard asked quietly.

Frank finally looked up at Gerard, smiling lazily at him. “You always ignore me when you're working. I had to come up with something.” He murmured quietly, letting his hand find Gerard's free one, lacing their fingers together.

“You could have just told me, sweetheart.” Gerard laughed softly, letting his thumb run over the back of Frank's hand.

“I know, but this was a lot more fun.” Frank spoke quietly, shifting on his knees slightly.

And Gerard had to agree with that. This was a lot more fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story