Categories > Original > Erotica

Boy

by differenteyes

This is a very odd story, but it's more to highlight issues than anything else. It's a story of what shouldn't happen. Incest, etc.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2011-05-17 - Updated: 2011-06-03 - 586 words - Complete

?Blocked
AUTHORS NOTES
This is a story to HIGHLIGHT ISSUES, nothing more.

I'm only a kid. Mum says that in about 8 years I'll be a teenager. I'd like to be one of those, but I also like being a kid. You get to do fun things when you're a kid. Me, Mum and Dad live in a place called a bedsit. It's got two rooms, one big and one a bit smaller. The big one is the living bit and kitchen and the bedroom is in the other room. There's only one bed in the other room though, so I have that bed with Mum, and Dad sleeps in the living bit.
Sometimes Dad sleeps in the big bedroom with me, but not often.
The times he does are fun. Me and my Dad play secret games. In the games, I have to strip naked and do a dance and then Dad touches me for a bit. Then I get to see Dad naked and we play with his dangly bit. He says that's a penis. So I play with that. But only because he plays with mine. Dad says that if we tell Mum, we'll get in trouble, so it's our secret.
Tonight I sleep with Dad. I undress and then Dad plays with my penis. It grows big and all stand up. Then Dad takes off his pyjamas and I play with his penis. When we go to sleep, I have my arms round Dad and we're both naked so we can feel each other.
Dad says when I'm older I will think we were weird and doing wrong things, but he says as long as we enjoy it, it's fine.
In the morning, Mum goes out to work, so me and Dad have the house to ourselves. We play hide and seek, but there aren't many places to hide, so we pretend to be invisible. Then we pack our bags and go swimming. After swimming, we get back and Dad watches TV so I play with my Build Bricks for a bit. I build a really tall red and blue tower.

In the bath, I have to lay on Dad. I don't get much water so I have to splash it over me and Dad splashes it over me as well. Out of the bath, Dad and me played games. They're different today. One is where we have to strip naked and then we watch something on telly. On the telly, a man is sticking his penis into the girl. They're enjoying it. Then she puts his penis in her mouth. It's a bit disgusting but Dad enjoys it. I've never seen Mum naked, but Dad says she looks like this lady. He says that all girls have breasts. They're round and I check. I don't have them.
I find my penis has gone stand up again at the end of the video and Dad's has too. We play our normal games. Dad films me doing my dance today so I do it for longer and make sure I wobble and bump up and down more. Once I've danced, me and Dad touch each other. Today, Dad touches my bottom as well.
Once we've played games, Dad and me go to the toilet and then we get dressed.

It's been a week since we last played games. Dad's had to go away to stay somewhere else and Mum seems quite upset. He went away in a Police car but Mum says not to worry.
Sign up to rate and review this story