Categories > Celebrities > Motley Crue

Love, Sex, and Violence

by CaseyLeeSixx

The sequel to 'Handcuffs and Blindfolds'.

Category: Motley Crue - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-05-21 - Updated: 2011-05-22 - 2594 words - Complete

?Blocked
The shot glass hit the bar with a loud clank that ricocheted off the walls of the small room. Salty tears of rage and anguish rolled down Tommy's cheeks as he ordered more Jack. He tossed his head back and downed what could have been his tenth shot for all he knew as he tried to compose himself. He and Nikki had been fighting before he stormed off to this dingy bar. They had been dating in secrecy for a month now and Tommy had accused the bassist of sleeping around. Nikki was hurt and offended, but Tommy was so sure of his accusations. "How could you fucking think that?! I love you asshole!" Nikki had screamed past his tears. "Do you?" the drummer had spit through his teeth before punching Nikki in the face. Before the bassist could recover from the blow Tommy stormed out of the hotel they were staying at and he ended up down the street. In a fit of rage he ran into the nearest bar and demanded booze. Now he sat there alone and with his face buried in his hands. A voice startled him and he picked up his head, "Why don't you just take this. You sure as hell look like you could use it." said the bartender who was handing him a fresh bottle of Jack Daniels. Tommy nodded lightly and took the bottle. He then slid off the barstool and stepped out into the cold, damp evening air. He quickly made his way to the ally next to the bar and leaned against the cold brick wall. He pulled a syringe out of his coat pocket and loaded it with Jack. He knew he'd pass out after a couple shots which was exactly what he wanted. He wanted to just forget everything, even if only for a little while. The drummer found a vein and after only two shots collapsed. The last thing he saw was someone running into the alley screaming something. He knew the person's face but he couldn't remember who it was in his drunken stupor.

Some hours later...

Tommy abruptly opened his eyes to see nothing. He was in a pitch black room, sitting on a cold concrete floor. He felt cold and soon realized that he was without a shirt. He tried to move his arms to wrap them around himself but gasped when he couldn't. They were over his head and handcuffed to what was probably a horizontal pipe of some sort. His breath quickened when he heard soft footsteps coming near him. He racked his brain for who it might be. An enemy? A fan? What if it was just some lunatic? The click of a knife opening made him whimper. The drummer feared for his life and said what he thought could very well have been his last words, "I-If you're gonna k-kill me... Just p-please tell Nikki Sixx that I love him." He managed to choke out as tears streamed down his face. Tommy gritted his teeth together and prepared for the worst, but something odd happened. The drummer heard smalls sobs coming from his captor. "Who are y-you?" Tommy asked softly, not wanting to anger the person in control at the moment. The person just cried harder and unexpedctedly their arms wrapped around the drummer's neck. Tommy jumped a bit but soon his fear turned into panic.

He knew those arms anywhere and there was no mistaking the feel of the stranger's embrace. "Why are you doing this Nikki?" he whimpered, his voice breaking in several spots. A cold breeze hit Tommy's chest when Nikki pulled away from him. "How the fuck could you accuse me of sleeping around you fucking asshole?!" the bassist screamed at him from a few feet away. "I... I th-thought I saw y-you with a groupie the other night..." Tommy explained hoping to calm his enraged lover down. "I've only ever loved you. But you don't believe that now do you?" Nikki asked rhetorically. Tommy mentally kicked himself for his earlier remark. "Do you?" he had asked his lover when he said that he loved him. The panic stricken drummer felt his gut wrench when he heard the most insane, wicked, and distorted laugh erupt from the bassist. "What the fuck is wrong with you Nikki?!" he screamed fearing for Nikki's mental health now. "Nikki's not here right now, but Sikki came out to play." the bassist growled mockingly at him. "After you left I shot up 10 cc of pure heroin." Tommy teared up at these words. He had driven his lover too far this time and now there was nothing he could do about it. "You have to stop... I... I can't take it Nikki. You can't do this to yourself!" the drummer cried. The bassist had heard enough and slapped Tommy across the face. His mood swings were getting more and more violent as his high peaked.

What happened next completely caught the drummer off guard. Nikki was straddling him and fusing their lips together with such passion it made Tommy want to cry. Despite his earlier fear and panic he loved every second of the kiss. Their tongues started to mingle and that's when he felt it. The knife he had heard before was still in Nikki's hand and he was now using it to carve a letter 'N' in the drummer's chest. Tommy moaned and his tears flowed into the kiss giving it a salty taste. He shivered as the blood trickled down his chest and soaked his pants. The drummer wished there was light. He needed to look into Nikki's eyes and see that he'd be okay. He didn't even care what happened to himself, he just needed to know that the love of his life would be fine. In the midst of the drummer's thoughts the bassist pulled away and ran off somewhere. Tommy whimpered and called after him, "Nikki?" it came out broken and pained. Nikki ran back into the pitch black room and made his way back to Tommy through the darkness. Tommy closed his eyes but reopened them when he heard the strike of a match. The bassist lit a couple of candles and went to hold the drummer's face. He thumbed the tears away and kissed his forehead sweetly. When Nikki drew back he held the knife over the small fire and smiled wickedly. Tommy watched in bewilderment not knowing what would happen next. Nikki slid his shirt off and drew in a deep breath as he began to slice a 'T' right over his heart. "Nikki!" the drummer screamed in dismay. He felt so helpless just watching his lover hurt himself like that. Nikki bit his lip and let the knife slip from his trembling fingers.

Tommy was taken aback at the sight of his lover. His eyes were bloodshot, his hair was a mess, he was bleeding and he looked more scared than ever. The bassist had always told him that heroin turned him into a monster (named Sikki Nixx) and he hated it. He hated it with every fiber in his being but he couldn't stop it once it was awakened. The drummer wished he could just hold him and tell him that everything would be okay but he wasn't so sure that it would be. "Nikki... come here." Tommy whispered. The bassist crawled over and hugged the drummer tightly. Tommy kissed his lover's head gently while the smaller man nuzzled his neck lovingly. A shiver ran down Tommy's spine when Nikki started licking the blood from his wound. When he pulled away he buried his face in his hands and wailed. "T-Tommy... I'm so s-sorry... What's wrong with me?!" Nikki screamed as his tears fell to the cold floor. Tommy could barely get his voice above a whisper, "Nothing's wrong with you... You're perfect Nikki. This is my fault. I was an asshole to accuse you of cheating and I deserve this..." he was stunned at how wholeheartedly he said that. Nikki raised his face to stare into the deep brown eyes of his lover. The bassist turned behind him and grabbed something that scrapped the ground and made a metallic sound. It was only when Nikki stood over Tommy that the drummer realized that he was being set free. The cuffs slid off his sore wrists and his arms fell to his sides. Nikki dropped back to his knees and hugged the drummer who could finally hug him back. They let their tears flow as they share an unspoken apology for the fight they had earlier.

After a while they stood up and walked out of what had been the storage room of the hotel that they were staying at. They made their way back to their room in silence only throwing worried glances at one another. Nikki was worried that Tommy couldn't possibly love him after what he'd just put him through and Tommy was worried that Nikki needed help and he couldn't provide it. The minute they stepped into their room and shut the door Tommy threw his arms around Nikki's neck and kissed him passionately. Their lips moved in complete unison and their tongues soon followed. Tommy moaned into the kiss when he felt the bassist's hand slide over his sore torso. They parted the kiss only briefly to kick off their shoes and climb onto the bed. The drummer laid on his back while Nikki straddled his lap. "Lean down." Tommy said as an idea hatched in his mind. The smaller man brought his head down so the drummer could whisper to him. "I want you to fuck me tonight Sixx." he growled seductively sending shivers up Nikki's spine. "A-Are you sure?" the bassist asked worriedly. Tommy just nodded and kissed his lover's cheek. "Go get the cuffs." he mumbled against Nikki's flushed face.

The bassist got up off the mattress and came back with a bottle of lube and the handcuffs. A playful smile occupied his face as he cuffed Tommy to the bed. Nikki placed the key on the nightstand and began kissing hungrily at the drummer's throat. Tommy let out a pleasured groan when he felt the bassist's teeth sink into his collarbone, "Mmm Nikki!" he whimpered as the smaller man palmed his hardening cock through his pants. Nikki grinned and began to kiss down the drummer's chest until he reached his waist. The bassist sucked on the sensitive skin right below Tommy's bellybutton while he undid the zipper of his pants. He yanked down his lover's pants and giggled, "Glad to see I'm not the only one who didn't wear underwear today." Tommy blushed as his length sprang free of their confines. Nikki licked his lips and grabbed the lube off the edge of the bed. He slicked it over three of his fingers as he climbed between Tommy's splayed legs. The bassist pressed a wet kiss to the head of his lover's erection while his other hand played with the drummer's ass. The younger man threw his head back and moaned when he felt Nikki's lips wrap around his cock. "Oh f-fuck Nikki..." he groaned as he angled his head to watch the bassist. Nikki let out a small laugh that made the drummer's cock twitch in pleasure. Tommy's breaths came in short high pitched gasps when Nikki started to poke and prod his hole. The bassist bobbed his head vigorously as he let one finger slip inside the drummer. The tight ring of muscle clenched around his finger as he pushed it in and out. Tommy squirmed and Nikki picked up his head and looked at him, "You okay?" he asked sweetly. The drummer let out a strained Mmhmm and nodded for the bassist to continue. Another finger slid in and another after that. Tommy writhed on the bed as he was stretched open, loving every second of it.

Nikki took his fingers out after a few minutes and the drummer whimpered at the emptiness. "Please Nikki..." he pleaded, sweat beginning to bead up on his body. "Please what, love?" the bassist teased as he slid his own pants off. He looked over at his lover while he slicked lube over his extremely hard cock. Tommy's eyebrows furrowed, "Fuck me. I want you to pound into me until I'm fucking blind." the drummer smirked at his choice of words. Those desperate, sexy words that Nikki had used the first time that they made love. The bassist smiled, a single tear sliding down his cheek, "You remembered that..." he mumbled. He quickly wiped his eyes dry and pressed a kiss to his lover's soft lips. The moment his tongue entered Tommy's mouth his cock entered the drummer's body. The younger man moaned into Nikki's mouth and broke the kiss, "H-Holy shit Nikki... You're fucking huge!" he screamed in ecstasy as the bassist filled him. Nikki stopped and let Tommy adjust to him before going any further. Nikki loved watching his lover come apart underneath him; it drove him completely wild. The drummer looked up at him, eyes ablaze, and nodded for him to start moving. Nikki started out slow but quickly picked up the pace. His thrusts were like a heartbeat, even and steady but it quickened at times. Tommy pushed his head back into the pillow and while his moans echoed off the walls. The headboard beat against the wall repeatedly as Nikki thrusted into his lover. The bassist pressed a kiss to the wound he'd inflicted on his lover earlier and held his head against the drummer's chest. He began to thrust in sync with Tommy's rapid heartbeat while he kissed up to his jaw. Nikki nibbled affectionately on the younger man's bottom lip while he reached for his cock. The bassist's fingers grazed the sensitive skin of Tommy's cock which made the drummer groan in pleasure. Nikki grabbed his lover's cock and roughly thumbed the head before stroking the entire length. His strokes and his thrusts were simultaneous and making Tommy see stars. The drummer arched up off the bed and screamed when Nikki hit his prostate head on. One more hit pushed Tommy over the edge and he came hot and sticky between them. In the midst of his orgasm, the drummer clenched around Nikki's cock sending him over the edge as well. They screamed each other's names as the bassist pumped his lover full of cum. Once Nikki was drained he slumped onto Tommy's chest and kissed a bite mark he'd made on his neck earlier.

Nikki pulled out and rested his head on his lover's chest. They laid there panting for a while until Tommy broke the silence, "The cuffs?" he asked, obviously out of breath. Nikki quickly reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the key. He fumbled with the cuffs until his lover was free and holding him close. The bassist wrapped his arms around Tommy's neck and kissed him sweetly. The drummer smiled into the kiss and Nikki giggled. "I love you Nikki. I'm sorry I accused you of cheating." the younger man said as he caressed his lover's cheek. "I love you too Tommy. I'm sorry I was so horrible to you... But I have to admit, you looked pretty damn hot in those cuffs." they laughed and began to doze off. Nikki fell asleep first, his soft breaths making the drummer smile. "I'm glad you held up on that promise." Tommy mumbled into his lover's hair before letting sleep wash over him as well.
Sign up to rate and review this story