Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Take My Breath Away

by KimmaLoveLaugh

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-28 - Updated: 2011-05-28 - 3582 words - Complete

?Blocked
Gerard sat in the dressing room, letting his hand roam across the sketchbook as he created a world that filled his dreams. He still had two hours until he needed to preform with his best friends and instead of playing video games in the next room with his friends, he secluded himself, needing a few moments alone. On tour, there wasn't a lot opportunities to be alone. There was always somebody around and today, he found that he needed to be alone with his thoughts.

You see, Gerard had recently had a scare that no man would ever want to have. His boyfriend had stopped breathing and needed to be rushed to the hospital. So, Gerard experienced it all. The fear that surrounded their friends as Frank collapsed to the ground, gripping his chest, trying to breathe. The uncertainty as Ray dialed the paramedics and the only thing Gerard could do was stroke back his boyfriend's hair as he tried to have him mimic his own breathing patterns. Then the confusion as the paramedics rushed in, attaching an oxygen mask to Frank's head, lifting him onto the gurney and wheeling him into the ambulance, all in the matter of what seemed like five seconds to Gerard. And as he climbed into the back of the ambulance he took a hold of Frank's hand as the realization of what just happened sunk in.

He could have lost Frank.

That was three days ago, though. Frank had spent that night and the next day in the hospital while the doctors tried to figure out what was the cause. Apparently, due to Frank's poor immune system, the cold that he caught affected his breathing. And Frank, being the strong-willed man that everyone knows and loves, didn't take care of himself properly and continued to play concerts like a crazy man and smoke like a chimney. Thus causing Frank's lungs to not fully recover from the sickness and actually stopped Frank's breathing.

The doctors wanted Frank to stay in the hospital for an entire week so they could make sure that he was getting enough oxygen and that no permanent damage was done to his lungs. But of course, Frank wouldn't have that. He was a performer, he needed to perform. It was bad enough that he had missed two shows already. So, the doctor's and Frank came to an agreement that afternoon while the rest of the band was at the venue doing sound check.

Frank would be discharged and sent back on tour if he took a break from smoking, didn't over exert himself, and if he worse the oxygen mask for the rest of today and while he was on stage. It seemed like the perfect situation for Frank. Now, Gerard on the other hand didn't think it was.

Gerard had called his boyfriend the minute after their sound check was finished and he was shocked to hear that a security member was on his way to pick up Frank and bring him to the venue...to play tonight's show. Confused and slightly angry with Frank, Gerard decided to just talk to the younger man when he got to the venue. To try and convince him not to play of course.

It took Frank and the security member a half an hour to get the venue and Gerard spent the whole time nervously picking at his finger nails in the game room while the rest of the band played Wii. Once they came in the back entrance, Frank walked into the game room, his breathing muffled by the oxygen mask that was wrapped around his head and attached to the tank in his hand. Standing up, Gerard walked the few steps to the door where Frank was and his eyebrows furrowed in concern.

“Frankie...what?” He was at a loss for words. The oxygen mask had caught him off guard. He's seen them before but on...older people and no one he knew.

Frank smiled behind the mask and walked over to the couch, sitting down and setting the tank on the floor by his feet. He patted the seat next to him, encouraging Gerard to sit down and waited as he and all of their friends gathered around him, anxiously waiting to hear why their bandmate needed an oxygen mask.

Frank lifted his hand and moved the mask off his mouth and let it hang around his neck, as he began to speak slowly. “I came to a compromise with the doctor.” He paused, putting the mask over his mouth and inhaling before letting it drop again. “I could play tonight and the rest of this week, if I wore this today on stage.” He finished and moved the mask back so it was covering his mouth.

The friends were taken aback. All of them stared at him with wide eyes and it seemed like no one really wanted to speak. Gerard noticed this and looked around the room at his friends and instantly knew what they were all thinking so he decided to say it out loud.

“Frankie, why don't you just take tonight off and relax. I mean you just got out of the hospital, babe.” Gerard spoke slowly, his hand finding Frank's knee, and squeezing it reassuringly.

Frank just shook his head and moved the mask away from his mouth once more. “Gee, I'm not doing that.” He looked at his boyfriend then around at the circle of faces that were his friends. He saw the same concern in all of their eyes. “Come on guys, I'll be fine. This is just precautionary. Seriously, there's nothing you need to worry about.”

Being in this band for over six years, these guys know that Frank won't budge. He's made up his mind and that's that. So they all give Frank a reassuring nod before going back to the game they were playing. Gerard, on the other hand, was not so happy about this. He sat next to Frank as the younger man turned to him and smiled softly, placing his hand on top of Gerard's on his knee.

Gerard sat silently, thinking about a way he could convince Frank not to play. It was just one night, and they had the guitar tech to fill in for him. It would all work out. But before Gerard could come up with a clever way to say this, Frank squeezed Gerard's hand and leaved over kissing the older man's cheek softly before he spoke.

“Baby, I'm going to go call my mom, okay?” Gerard just nodded and watched his boyfriend as he walked away with the oxygen mask now securely around his mouth, and the tank in his hand. He sighed and stood up after Frank made his way to the quiet corner of the room. Gerard needed to be alone. He needed to let this settle in his mind. He needed to fucking draw something.

And that's why we find Gerard in the dressing room, alone, two hours before show time. Well it was two hours before he got lost in his work of pencils and fantasy. Now there was only a half an hour left and no one really knew where Gerard was. Okay, they knew where he was, but no one wanted to be the one to go get him. All of the guy, minus Frank, knew that he was miffed about this whole thing. And when Ray asked Mikey if they thought that someone should go talk to him, he just shrugged and mumbled. 'Nah, he'll be fine. He's probably just pouting or something.'

Mikey couldn't be more right. The older brother was in the dressing room pouting while his hand flew across the page creating things that he didn't even know he could create. He was pouting because he knew that there was no telling his small boyfriend what to do. And that just did not sit well with Gerard.

When Frank came back into the game room, after having a long chat with his mother, he looked around and was confused when he didn't see Gerard. That wasn't like him, Frank thought, the band always spent the few hours before a show together.

“Guys, where's Gee?” He asked after he removed his mask for the umpteenth time. Seriously, didn't the doctor know how much Frank liked to talk? How was he supposed to leave this on for a whole day?

“We think he's in the dressing room.” Bob replied, not prying his eyes from the game that the three men were playing.

Frank just mumbled a thank you and made his way out the door and down the small corridor to the dressing. He opened the door and immediately say Gerard sitting at the desk in the corner, unfazed by the creaking of the big door. He made his way over to his boyfriend, setting the tank on the ground behind Gerard's chair and bending down, wrapping his arms around the older man from behind.

“Gee, what's wrong?” He asked, the mask still around his neck, as he stroked the collarbone through the t-shirt that Gerard was wearing.

“Hmm?” Gerard turned his head up to look at Frank, hazily.

“Baby, what's going on?” Frank tried once more as he moved in front of Gerard, sitting in the older man's lap, his arms still wrapped around his neck.

Gerard moved his arms to wrap around Frank's slim waist and he sighed, “I'm worried about you, Frank.” He admitted, pressing his forehead into Frank's shoulder. “I don't want to have to sit in the ambulance with you again, or next to your hospital bed while you have machines hooked up to you. It scared me.” He admitted, keeping his head buried in the fabric of Frank's t-shirt.

“Gee, you don't have to worry. I promise you.” Frank spoke softly, stroking the back of Gerard's neck. When Gerard didn't respond Frank sighed and removed one arm from Gerard's neck, using his hand to lift Gerard's head to look at him. “Look at me, baby. I promise. I'm fine.”

And Gerard stared into those beautiful loving eyes and he nodded, tilting his head up even more to kiss Frank's lips gently. “Just promise me that if it gets to much, you'll stop. I don't care what song, okay? Even if it's the first one.” He spoke after he pulled back resting his forehead against Frank's softly.

“I promise, Gee. You don't have to worry about me.” Frank said, pressing his lips once more to Gerard's.

Frank was right. He was fine. He played the show flawlessly, just without the jumping, singing and screaming. The fans were confused at first, much like that band was, but after Gerard explain that Frank had had some health issues and that he was fine, they seemed to forget about it. The band played a great show to great fans and they couldn't ask for anything better than that.

After the show, the guys showered at the venue and made their way to a hotel because they were playing in the same arena the next day, as the first show sold out in under thirty minutes. So when the guys all separated into their rooms, Gerard collapsed onto the bed, staring at the ceiling. He was still a bit nervous about Frank playing so soon, and he wasn't sure if the younger man would have any repercussions with his breathing tonight.

Frank, on the other hand, was still pumped from the amazing show and was currently getting ready for bed, stripping down to his boxers and removing the oxygen contraption from around his head, leaving it next to his side of the bed, in case he needed it throughout the night. Gerard caught a sight of this and he furrowed his eyebrows together in question, rolling onto his side, staring at Frank as he got under the covers.

“You're not going to wear that to bed?” He asked, motioning to the tank on the floor.

“Hell no. I'd have that tube wrapped around my neck strangling me.” He shrugged and cuddled himself next to Gerard, who by the way was still fully clothes. “And probably you.” Frank added with a giggle and pressed his face into the soft cotton of Gerard's clean t-shirt.

“Frankie, I think you should wear it. We can set it up so it won't wrap around you, or I can like, make sure it doesn't.” Gerard spoke softly, resting his hand on Frank's hip.

“Gee, you're not staying up all night to watch me.” Frank spoke sternly, and honestly, Gerard hadn't thought of doing that, but now that Frank had mentioned it, it didn't seem like a bad idea. And just as Gerard was about to protest some more, Frank tilted his head up to face Gerard, immediately pressing his lips to the older man's.

Gerard obviously pressed his lips back, kissing his small lover's lips and his hand moved from Frank's hip to the small of his back. As Frank pressed closer to the fully clothed man in his bed, he let his hands roam the familiar body as he worked his mouth against Gerard's, his tongue slipping out, demanding entrance into Gerard's mouth.

As the two men's tongues fought for dominance, their hands roamed the other's body. Frank pushed his hands up Gerard's t-shirt, feeling the smooth pale skin, as Gerard let his hand slide down Frank's back until they found Frank's ass.

After a few minutes of groping and kissing, Frank pulled away from the kiss, panting and Gerard watched in fear as it took a few seconds for the younger man to catch his breath. Once Frank was able to breath normally, he looked at Gerard and saw the worry in his eyes and he sighed, pressing his hand firmly into Gerard's chest.

“Gee, it's okay. My mouth was just attached to yours for too long. I'm fine.” Gerard just watched Frank with accusing eyes as the smaller man laid on his back, pulling Gerard on top of him.

“Frankie.” Gerard whispered once settled above Frank, not letting an ounce of body weight fall onto the smaller man's weak body. “I'm not doing this right now. Let's just go to sleep.” He continued to whisper before he leaned down and pressed a small kiss to Frank's forehead, going to move off the younger man. But Frank would not have it. He wrapped his legs around Gerard's waist and pulled him close to him.

“Gerard, you are going to make love to me tonight. I don't care what you say.” Frank spoke sternly and Gerard raised an eyebrow looking down at his boyfriend quizzically.

“Oh really?” Gerard challenged, leaning on one arm as he let his other arm roam Frank's bare, tattooed chest.

“Really. I don't care what you say. We have a hotel night and we're going to take advantage of it. Now.” Frank demanded and slid his arms up around Gerard's neck, pulling his lover down to kiss him.

Gerard smiled softly, pressing his lips back to Frank's momentarily before he sat up looking down at the small man that was almost being devoured by the hotels plush blanket.

“Gee, what are you doing?” Frank whined. “Get down here and kiss me.” Frank tugged on Gerard's neck again. “Now.” He demanded once more.

Gerard just laughed and removed the tattooed arms from around his neck, sitting back on his feet, lightly resting of Frank's calves. “Relax, sweetheart, I'm just getting my shirt off.” He said before he found the hem of his shirt, lifting it off his body tossing it to the side.

Gerard laughed once more as Frank made a noise of happiness and leaned his head against the pillows, watching his boyfriend undress, biting his bottom lip. Gerard moved his hands to his belt, unbuckling it, then unbuttoning his pants and starting to push them down. He rolled off of Frank, kicking off his pants and boxers, haphazardly before rolling back so he was sitting on Frank again.

Frank smiled widely and pulled Gerard down to kiss him once more. As their lips attached, Frank moved his hand to rub circles around Gerard's naked pelvis, his hand dangerously close to his manhood. Gerard whimpered softly into the kiss whenever Frank would let tip of one calloused finger run along the base of his cock but never taking it in his hand.

Gerard, being the nicer of the two men, let his hand explore down Frank's body until it made it's way into Frank's boxer's, immediately taking hold of the semi erect member inside them. Frank whimpered as Gerard dragged his finger along Frank's tip, feeling as he began to harden in Gerard's hand.

Gerard slowly began to stroke Frank as he removed his mouth from Frank's letting the younger man have his air. Frank, finally giving into Gerard's hip thrusts, took a hold of Gerard's hardened member, stroking it slowly and teasingly as he regained his breath.

After the two men were painfully hard, Gerard lifted his hips and pushed Frank's boxers off the small man before he leaned down, pressing his lips to Frank's and climbed off the bed. When Frank whined in complaint, Gerard held up his finger, signaling one minute and he rushed the suitcase, digging through it.

Once Gerard found what he was looking for, he returned to the bed, lube in hand and sat between Frank's now bent knees. Squeezing some lube onto his fingers, he leaned forward, pressing a kiss to Frank's kneecap before pressing his finger into Frank, stretching him gently.

“Let me know if you need a break. This is just like on stage, baby. I don't care when you need to stop, okay?” Frank just nodded vehemently, pressing his hips down to Gerard, begging for him to move his finger or add another, just do something.

Gerard laughed and took a hold of Frank's cock, stroking it slowly as he stretched Frank further with a second finger, causing Frank to moan in pleasure, pressing his hips once again into Gerard's hands. As Gerard worked two fingers in and out of Frank, he leaned forward and pressed a chaste kiss to Frank's lips.

After Gerard broke the kiss, Frank looked up at Gerard with hunger and passion in his eyes, “Come on, baby. I'm ready.”

Gerard just nodded and pressed his lips to Frank's once more before sitting up and removing his fingers from Frank, which earned him a groan from Frank. Smiling softly to himself at his boyfriend's want, Gerard squeezed some more lube onto his fingers, coating himself with it. When he was was ready, he
lined himself up with Frank's entrance and slowly began to push into his lover. He watched Frank as the first wave of pain washed over his face but then soon after pleasure replaced it as Gerard filled the small man.

When Frank was finally comfortable with the fullness inside of him, Gerard start to slowly move in and out of Frank. Moaning softly, Gerard leaned down so he was resting with his arms on either side of Frank's torso and he placed a small kiss on the younger man's collarbone.

“You're so beautiful, Frankie.” Gerard mumbled against the soft skin as he continued to press in and out of Frank.

“Mm, I love you, Gee.” Frank panted, pressing his hips back to Gerard's as he tangled his fingers in Gerard's hair, tugging on it gently.

“I love you, too, Frankie. Forever.” He hummed against the same soft skin, his hips building up force. Frank moaned loudly gripping Gerard's hair a little bit tighter as the older man increased his speed and maintained the deep, long strokes inside the younger man. When Gerard finally found Frank's prostate, the younger man arched his back, moaning loudly, letting his hands slide down Gerard's neck to his shoulder blades pressing the pads of his fingers into the defined bones.

As Gerard maintained the speed, he reached his hand in between him and his lover and took a hold of his lover's erection, stroking it in time with his thrusts. He felt Frank contract around him and he knew that soon the small man would be coming. Hard. So to make that happen, Gerard continued using his hand to stroke Frank and he kept hitting Frank's prostate dead on, causing the younger man to arch to the feeling.

Now Gerard was feeling his own orgasm build as he Frank continuously contracted around him. And after a few more thrusts, he felt Frank tense up and come between them. Then it only took Gerard a few more moments before he, too, was coming inside of Frank, moaning his lovers name. Gerard rode out the rest of his orgasm, resting his head against Frank's shoulder, whimpering slightly.

As both men came down off their orgasmic highs, Frank was still panting while Gerard's breathing slowly returned to normal. Sitting up off of Frank's chest, Gerard watched as the small man struggled to catch his breath. He swallowed and rubbed Frank's chest gently watching with scared eyes as the smaller man's chest moved quickly up and down.

Gerard pulled out of Frank and reached over the side the bed, reaching for the oxygen tank, but a strong, calloused hand stopped him.

“Gee...I'm okay...” Frank panted. “You just take my breath away.”
Story based off of this picture ":D":http://nooneseverwhotheyremeanttobe.tumblr.com/post/5896702273/acidsunshinekills-he-is-so-dedicated-but#notes
Sign up to rate and review this story