Categories > Original > Erotica

Standing On The Rooftops

by HolyJebusItsMe

Whats REALLY going on with Smitkins .

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-06-16 - Updated: 2011-06-16 - 1373 words

?Blocked
Standing On The Rooftops.

Ay Sean. How are ya? Haven't seen ya for a while? I'm in Merthyr nxt week if u dnt mind me callin in? Lemmy no? X

Ian pressed the send button. He really missed Sean. He wanted to run up to him and squeeze him. He wanted to lie awake looking and cuddling him in bed all night. He wanted his mouth around Sean's tender penis again...
His phone buzzed.

Yeh I miss u too :'( Come see me nxt week? I really miss you so much :( X X X

Ian's heart began to race. He was pining for Sean so desperately. He wanted to just be able to touch him. He needed to tell him how much he loved him, how much he needed him, how much it kills him everyday to know that he would never feel the same. How he'd steal a kiss from him and beg Sean to take it further...
Ian wiped a tear away from his eye. "I love you Sean" he whispered to the message on his phone. "I love you so much."

The week went so slowly for Ian. Every night he remembered the kisses that they shared when they were messing around. He hardly slept, and cried himself to sleep when he did. Sean asked him several times if he was okay, but he never replied. On Friday morning he typed out message to Sean,

Sorry I havent replied. No. I'm not ok. I need to see you :( I miss being able to confide in you :( X X X

Less than 30 seconds later, he had a reply.

I'm coming over X X X

Ian started to panic. He looked a mess. He hadn't touched his hair for days and he was starting to grow a beard. He was laid naked in bed, looking like a 40 year old hobo. 'I need to shower' he thought as he walked into the bathroom.

He stepped into the shower and turned on the water, the first droplets of water made him jump because they were so cold. He moaned as it got warmer, as he imagined it was Sean's hot cum showering over his body. He began to get hard and began to pump his cock. His back against the wall, moaning Sean's name. He screamed and began to cry as he came. His cum hit the walls of his bathroom as he turned the shower off and slumped to the bottom of the shower, panting and writhing around. The bathroom door opened and Sean walked in. "Ia.... oh god..." Sean stared at the squirming man on the floor. Ian looked embarrassed "Sean... I'm sor..."
He reached for a towel. Sean kicked it away and then sat next to him. "Don't..." he murmered and cupped Ian's face in his hands. "How long I've waited to do this" he whispered as he pulled Ian's lips to his. Their tounges interwined as Ian ripped off Sean's shirt and pulled him up the wall. Sean pulled away from him and licked the spunk off the walls. Ian wrapped his arms around Sean's waist and unbuttoned his jeans. He slowly pulled them down and Sean kicked them away. Ian pressed his cock into Sean's ass through his black and white stripey underwear. Sean threw his head back and moaned. "Ian... bed.... roo..." he didn't finish talking before Ian dragged him into his bedroom.

He threw Sean onto the bed forcefully. He planted kisses down his neck and chest. Sean moaned loudly. "God I've missed you Ian. I've missed holding you. God, I love you so much." Ian slowly slid 2 fingers into Sean's ass as he took his cock into his mouth. His head bobbed up and down on Sean's dick until his balls tightened and shot fuck loads of cum into Ian's eagerly awaiting mouth. He swallowed the load quickly and threw his tounge down Sean's throat whilest inserting another finger into Sean's ass. "Fuck yeah!" Sean cried as he writhed around. Ian stood up abrruptly and pulled Sean with him, pulling his fingers out sharply which made Sean wince in pain. "Owww" he whimpered. Ian stroked his hair, "Sorry..." he soothed as he caressed his neck. Sean turned to Ian and looked him in the eyes. God how Ian loved his eyes. The colour of liquid honey, melting around in two pools. His eyes were always brighter when he was happy or excited. His eyes were almost yellow right now. Ian touched his face and smoothed his hair slowly and gently. "Sean... I want you... I NEED you..." he began to cry. Sean propped himself up on the bed next to him, "C'me here" he said, patting the empty space next to him.

Ian stumbled across to Sean, crying hysterically and sat next him, but didn't look at him. "Ian, what is it? What... did I do something wrong?" Ian pulled his knees up closer to his face. "It's not what you did, it's what I didn't do..." Sean looked puzzled. "What?" Ian looked at Sean, who cupped his face and drew it just cenitimetres from his own face, he wanted to kiss him, smother him, love him and never let go. "Ian, you can tell me. You know that." Ian's eyes shifted. "Promise you won't hate me or laugh?"
"I swear to you" Sean replied, holding Ian in his arms. Ian buried his face in Sean's chest, then turned his head sideways.
"I love you Sean. I love you so much. I love you more than you'll ever realise. I want you... Fuck it, I need you. I want you to love me too. But I know you arent gay. Or bi. You're just fucking around with me. Your just Sean. Sexy, gorgeous, adorable Sean, you have a girlfriend who doesnt even love or deserve you. Everyone wants you. I just wish I could be the one to get you, but that can't happen."
Sean stopped for a moment and stared at him. He gazed into his eyes. He didn't say a word, he just pulled Ian into him and held him, tears falling down his face and onto the sobbing man's hair. He picked up Ian's head and held it to his neck. Ian's tears were slowing. Sean broke the silence.
"I'm inlove with you Ian"
Ian looked up. "What?" He was shocked. 'He's probably just saying that to make me feel better' he thought. 'Afterall, why would anyone love me?' He peered down Sean's neck as he had his head down, crying.
"I don't have a girlfriend. Not anymore. I broke up with her because I couldn't face her finding out that I... I'm... I...."
Ian kissed Sean slowly and pinned him down. "Say it" he demanded. Sean struggled. "Say it!" He shouted. "I... i..." Ian forced himself on top of him. "Tell me!" He yelled. "I'm gay Ian. I'm gay for you." Ian stopped and stared. He was shocked. He was expecting him to say he was bi, not gay. "You're... you're gay?" He stuttered. Sean looked embarrassed. "I... I thought you were too..." he began to cry. Ian looked down at the wreck of a man beneath him. He loved him with all his heart and wanted to give him the world. "I'm bi... but I prefer guys.... I'd choose you anyday" he soothed. His voice calming Sean instantaniously. He kissed Sean down his neck, chest and naval until his lips felt the soft hair on the tip of his pelvis. He traced his tongue over the line of where his underwear should have been and worked his way down. He grabbed Sean's hard cock in his hands and then ran his fingers back up again. "I love you." he whispered. Sean closed his eyes for a minute and then looked at Ian. "I love you too." Ian laid down in the middle of the bed and pulled Sean into him, his head resting on top of Sean's soft blonde hair. Sean closed his eyes again and soon fell asleep. Ian watched his chest move as he breathed. He rested his head on Sean's rising and falling chest and fell into a deep sleep, dreaming about the gorgeous man beneath him.
Sign up to rate and review this story