Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Drunk - a Ferard one shot

by Gespo

This is what you get when you have a drunk and horny Frank and Gerard. ;]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-06-16 - Updated: 2011-06-17 - 927 words - Complete

?Blocked

I was walking out of the bar, feeling very buzzed, when I was pulled aside and pushed up against the wall. I rubbed my bleary eyes and squinted through the dark until I could make out a tall figure with shoulder-length, raven hair. "Gerard?" I asked, confused. "Hey, Frankie." he smirked at me. I grinned, happy that I wasn't being mugged or something. "What're you doin' here?" My words slurred as I spoke. "Looking for you." he purred as he pressed up against me.
I could smell the booze and cigarettes on him. He bit his bottom lip seductively and grinned evilly. Suddenly, I wanted to pull him into a closet and rape him. Was he always this hot? How did I not notice before? Gerard leaned in and licked my ear. Then I felt him tangle his hands in my hair, as I crashed my lips on his. Both of our lips were chapped and the kiss was sloppy, but it was so hot. I started getting hard and ground up against him. He gasped. I wasn't the only one with a hard-on.
Slowly, I pulled away from the kiss. "What're you doing?" he asked, looking irritated. I couldn't blame him. He was drunk and horny. So was I. I messed with his hair and said " What, d'ya want me to fuck your brains out in front of the bar?" " Who said you were doing the fucking?" he growled. "Let's just get to your house." I said feeling really desperate to satisfy my raging hard-on.
Thank god, his house was only a block away. Any longer, I would've pulled him into the bushes and fucked him there. As we rounded the corner, we sped up because his house was in view.
I hopped up the steps, swung open the door, and dragged Gerard to his room.
I pushed him onto the bed and ravished him as he ravished me. I tore at his clothing, desperate to get it off. I pulled away from his mouth as I tore off his shirt and pulled his jeans down to ankles. He pushed me off him and quickly pulled both of our pants off. I moaned loudly
as he straddled me and ground against my hard-on. Soon my shirt disappeared. Then our boxers. I flipped us over so I was on top and licked his sweaty chest. I licked my way up to his neck and sucked on it, as he moaned and dragged his nails down my sweaty back. Then I bit down hard, and he yelled out in pleasure.
He flipped us over and licked around my thighs. Our eyes locked as his face hovered above my dick. Slowly, he leaned down and licked the tip of my cock and I moaned,"Gerard, please.." then he smirked at me and took my whole cock into his pretty, little mouth. "Fuck, fuck, fuck.." I groaned loudly, as wet heat engulfed me. My eyes rolled up into my head as he traced the veins on my cock with his hot tongue. When I could finally see straight, all I saw was Gerard's little messy head bobbing up and down. I felt my stomach tighten, and right when I was about to come, he pulled off of me. "What the h--" Gerard cut me off "I want you to fuck me first." he said, and pulled a bottle of lube out of his dresser. I grabbed the lube from him as he laid down and spread his legs. I put lube on three fingers and began massaging his hole as I leaned over and kissed him. Without notice, I slipped a finger into his ass and he gasped out in pain. I began stretching him, and soon slipped in another finger and stopped "Are you okay, Gerard?" I asked. The only response I got was a sharp nod, and I proceeded.
After three fingers, Gerard said he was ready. I got up on my knees and admired my work. His pale body glowed in the moonlight that streamed through the window. He was covered in sweat and bite marks, and his dark hair was splayed over the pillow. I leaned over and kissed him again. Then I put his legs on my shoulders and positioned myself. I slowly pushed the head of my cock in, and we both moaned. I pushed all the way in, and moaned even louder. He was so fucking tight. I started pumped in and out very slowly, so Gerard would get used to it. Then he closed his eyes and moaned "Faster, Frankie, faster!" and I picked up speed. I leaned in and roughly kissed him, and he bit my lip and tugged on it. I pulled away, and watched as his face contorted from pleasure. I reached down and started tugging at his neglected cock. With a shudder, he came all over his stomach and my hand. He watched me as I licked one of my come-covered fingers and then pushed it into his mouth. He then sucked the rest of the come off of my fingers while I pounded into him. Soon I felt my stomach slowly tighten, and I was coming harder than ever. I sighed in ecstasy as I filled him with my seed. I cuddled up next to Gerard and buried my face in the crook of his neck "Hey, Frankie," he said, sounding spent.
"Yeah?" I said sleepily " Can you fuck me every time we get drunk?" he asked grinning "Sure." I laughed, and we both drifted into sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story