Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

A hotter touch, a better fuck.

by northern-downpour

Ryan and Brendon can't wait to get through that hotel room door...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-06-18 - Updated: 2011-06-18 - 1178 words - Complete

?Blocked
The hotel room door flung open as the boys made their way to the bed. Their locked lips didn't part, not even to exchange breaths. The door slammed shut, making Ryan jump and thrust into Brendon. Ryan being the older male felt the need to the situation, therefore with a push of his little finger, Brendon collapsed onto the bed. He was made to watch as Ryan undressed himself, and teased him with little kisses on his chest. The younger layed and watched meticulously as Ryan crawled onto the bed, crinkling the sheets with him. Brendon could feel Ryan's hot, passionate breathe creeping up past his neck, and making it's way down his spine causing him to shiver from lust.

Once again their lips were locked, and Ryan slid the back of his hands up past Brendon's sides, grabbing his hands and pinning them to the headboard. Their kiss became deepened as Ryan prudently slipped the youngers shirt off, and threw it, landing it on the pull out sofa. By now both of the boys were breathing heavily, hearts racing, flushed faces, and of course, incredibly aroused. Ryan being himself wore tight black jeans, causing both of them to make an effort of taking them off. Brendon undid the belt with his teeth causing Ryan to moan like crazy. The jeans were soon off and you could practically smell the want of sex in the air. Brendon being hasty didn't give Ryan the chance to seductively remove his last clothing, as when Ryan turned around, Brendon was signaling for Ryan to crawl over and meet his lips.

They had said earlier that night that if this was to finally happen, they would take it slow and steady. Fuck that. It was like a race as to who could make the other moan the loudest. And pretty soon Ryan won. Brendon went crazy as Ryan swept passed his navel and lightly stroked above Brendon's boxers. He kissed just above the elastic all whilst still looking at Brendon, which of course made him all the more aroused. However much Brendon was enjoying this he knew he would have to give, as well as take. Before he knew it, Ryan was flipped over on his back, and being covered in bites and kisses. His hairs stood on end as Brendon slipped his fingers over the top of the elastic, ready to pull down his last piece of clothing. Teasing him, he ever so slowly pulled them down, giving him cheeky looks making him even harder.

Pretty soon they were both stark naked, sweating like crazy and lustful for one another. The fire in each of their eye's showed how much they wanted each other. If they waited any longer, they were sure to do some damage. Brendon slipped off the bed, pulled Ryan's legs making him shift towards the bottom of the bed and before Ryan knew it, Brendon was giving him a wave of pleasure he had never experienced. He carefully worked on the tip, making sure he missed no sensitive place. Stroking the underside and giving him a slight hand job, Brendon had decided this was all too much for him, so decided to work on himself, all whilst pleasing the beauty before him. "Bren, shit, shit sh-" Ryan was about to climax therefore turned his attention to pleasing Brendon again. This time, he pushed Brendon onto the sofa just behind them and began working at it. "Fuck Bren, iv'e never noticed how big you were before.. fuck." Brendon had a smirk on his face, as he knew he was pleasing Ryan. A loud "Ohh" escaped from the youngers lips and Ryan knew he'd hit the right spot. Licking and sucking the absolute life out of him. His head flew back in ecstasy as Ryan brought him to the edge. "Wow, fuck, stop, please, just, jus-" Before he could finish Ryan's breathe was hot on Brendon's ear, as he whispered "Fuck me." This made Brendon go fucking crazy and almost made him reach his climax just from a whisper.

Ryan had been the one to suggest Brendon fucked him, but Ryan being dominant quickly changed his mind and flipped Brendon over on the sofa before he could come back from the lust of before's antics. "Should i just go for it?" He asked, all while panting heavily. The heavy breathing made Brendon even harder, and just wanted it to happen, so he obliged and let Ryan just go for it. He was scared, but he knew there was trust there, and that made him less anxious. Before he knew it, his stomach was stinging, it felt like it was on fire. It was pain; a good pain. "Fuck Bren, your'e tight" In between heavy breaths Brendon managed to reply with "Well, i didn't ever expect i'd fuck a guy. Especially Ryan Ross." Ryan felt privileged to know that Brendon thought he was lucky to be fucking such a guy. Ryan stroked Brendons back, giving each section it's own tender kiss, the often nibble, and the occasional passionate bite. He leant over as Brendon looked over his shoulder and they caught lips. Their kiss wasn't like before. It was hot. Sweaty. Passionate. Intimate. Sexy. Brendon knew it was turning Ryan on when he would ever so often look back with seductive eyes, and a bite of his lip.

"Ry, i'm so close.. ry, please, fuck, fu-" Ryan pulled out of Brendon, flipped him onto his back, positioned himself on top of Brendon's chest so he could finish him off, and Brendon could tend to Ryan. "Didn't know you were into the 69er Ry. You never cease to amaze me... oh god.." Brendon could feel Ryan's lips form a smile around him, and quickly went back to pleasing Ryan. Teasing him with breaths and licks. "Suck me dry Bren, ugh.." Brendon obeyed and sucked harder and harder, paying special attention to his soft spots. Concurently they both said "I'm gonna come. Fuck, oh god" "Bren, jesus christ, fuck.." "Oh Ry..fuck. fuck.". The room filled with gasping moans, pleasure all around, heavy panting, sighs, screams, cursing, fucking. The two let out a sigh that shook each other for all they had, and Ryan collapsed onto of Brendon. He had the strength to flip himself around so he was facing him. He lay his head on Brendons chest and felt his heart beating three times faster, his breath trying to catch up with him. Both of their heads were spinning with lust. Blurry eyed and weak at the knees, they both stared at each other for a good ten minutes. Intertwining fingers with hair, exchanging small kisses and sweet glances, they were both in an after-sex gaze. "Same time tomorrow?" Ryan cheekily whispered in Brendon's ear. "Tomorrow? How about now.." Brendon flirted back. Ryan had never been so hot for anyone like he had Brendon, and especially after saying that, he couldn't say no. "Fuck, your hard already Ry. You must be up for it!" "Shut up and fuck me senseless Urie."
Sign up to rate and review this story