Categories > Original > Erotica

Te Amo

by SoGoodInBlue

A dream I had about my best friend...she made me right it. WARNING: girl/girl content.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2011-06-21 - Updated: 2011-06-21 - 2014 words

?Blocked
Sunlight danced over each strand of her crimson hair as she turned her head to look at me. Her bangs framed one side of her face, the colour complimenting her perfectly white porcelain skin. Her eyes were closed when I first tried to make eye contact with her, showing off her thick black lashes. Her full red lips curved into a smile; she could feel my gaze. I could tell because a light blush washed over her cheeks. She looked up at me, the gold in her eyes, like brown sugar, struck instantly and I was unable to breathe. Flecks of green and chocolate played with my vision as I held her gaze, the blend of colours so beautiful, I was unsure if I was dreaming. Her smile deepened the longer we looked at each other, her white teeth sparkling.
Not wanting to ruin the moment with awkwardness, I decided to drop my stare, moving it slowly over her lean body that was curled up on the grass. One of her hands was tracing patterns through the green. I watched for a while; hearts; spirals; trinity; eternity. I looked back to her face, now blank with concentration. She sighed. I looked up to the sky, cloudless, perfectly clear and a shade of blue I’d never seen before. I let myself relax onto my back, lying down on the velvety lawn, only to be surprised when she joined me seconds later, laying with her head close to my shoulder. Butterflies began raging all over me when she draped her arm over my stomach and breathed into the crook of my neck. I swallowed hard, she shuffled closer. I looked down at her, just watching her breathe. This relaxed me somewhat but when she let out a light moan, it all came rushing back.
I wasn’t sure what came over me, but I had a sudden compulsion to kiss her forehead, so I did. Her skin was baby soft under my lips. Her eyes fluttered open and she craned her neck to look up at me making me look the other way and blush. My entire body burnt up and tensed completely when she raised her hand to brush it along my face and gently urge it to face her again.
“Sorry,” I whispered, only just audibly. She smiled back at me, chuckling just as quietly as I had spoken. I turned my head back to the sky but took note that she didn’t look away; instead I felt her lips against my neck…and again…and again. She kissed up the side of my neck, over my jaw to my cheek, my eyes closing in disbelief as she did so. The second her lips touched mine all thoughts flew out of my head leaving just one; I couldn’t believe how right this felt. She’s my best friend. My FEMALE best friend. How could this feel okay?
I figured it didn’t matter how when she slipped her tongue along my lower lip, to which I complied fully, parting my lips for her. That peace of mind was somewhat short lived when I realised I had no idea how to make out with a girl. Who leads? I decided to just go with it. When I finally chilled out long enough to enjoy it, I could have sworn I was about to explode any moment then. It was unlike anything I’d ever felt before; a burning desire for someone. For her. In that moment the world could stop spinning and I would never had noticed.
The ache for more of her swelled inside me and an animalistic growl left my throat. I parted our mouths and pushed her onto her back, straddling her pelvis and pinning her shoulders to the grass. I leant in to kiss her again but she grabbed my hair to hold my head in place, hovering over her own. She tilted her head to one side, her beautiful eyes narrowing as she studied my face. She licked her lips slowly, probably unknowingly, and gave me a small smile. She closed her eyes again and I took that as a go ahead to kiss her again. We spent so long in our new found secret bliss that I didn’t even contemplate going further than this… that was until I felt her hands wandering over me.
They slipped down from her grip on my waist, making me groan when she gave me a light squeeze. I felt her smile into our kiss and she used the smile as an excuse to focus her attention on my neck. Now, she forced me onto my back, taking advantage of my state of pleasure. I couldn’t help but think if she could burn me up so badly by grabbing my ass and kissing my neck, what was I going to be like when she did other things to me? Deciding not to question it and simply figure out how far that question would be answered; I felt her teeth sinking into the flesh on my neck. A whimper I was sure I didn’t permit spilled from my lips. Her hand floated north, resting on my ribs. The bitch was teasing me now?! I jerked my chest up, practically begging for her to touch me. She giggled again sitting up on her elbow and looking at me, taunting me by biting her lip. My eyes fixed on her mouth. The sight was causing a serious situation in my jeans.
Her fingers rippled over my ribs, making me close my eyes with want. I shot her a stern glance. To my surprise this made her move her hand away again. I was ready to scream from the frustration when she grabbed the hem of my shirt and ripped it open. I didn’t even care that she’d just torn two buttons off my favourite shirt; I was sure she’d make up for it.
Then? I finally got what I’d been craving. My breath caught in my throat as she gently gripped me. I felt myself get even more turned on than I had been. She groped me for what felt like an eternity, her hands slipping under my bra and leaving me writhing beneath her. It was no surprise that a girl would be so good at this, and it only made me more anxious for her to continue.
It was like she knew what I was thinking because she wasted no time in undoing the button and zipper on my jeans. She lay next to me before forcing her hand into my pants and attaching her lips to mine again. We moaned into each other when one of her fingers came into contact with me. The feeling was electric, radiating through my whole body. I became so helpless with pleasure that I wasn’t even able to kiss her properly so she just attacked my mouth while she worked her hand on me. I had to grip the grass beneath me when one of her fingers pushed into me; it took everything I had not to loose it right then. I began to moan rather frequently, so much she gave up on kissing me and resorted to biting me on any skin she could find. I had no complaints. The combination of her adding a second finger, the palm of her hand causing friction on me and her teeth grazing my skin was just too pleasurable to bear. I clutched the grass so hard it ripped out, and a screams tore from my throat in a crescendo. She waited until my breathing settled down to zip my jeans back up for me and roll away.
When the stars stopped bursting behind my eyelids, I opened them back to the faultless sky, trying to remember if I’d fallen asleep and dreamt the previous events. When I was almost sure I had, I turned my head to see her there, laying only inches away from me, licking her fingers. My eyebrows raised all on their own I was so amazed. That had actually just happened. What. The. Fuck.
I was just about to close my eyes again, trying to recover from the pleasure still coursing through my body in small shocks and making me shake, when I felt another yearning. It was of the same nature yet totally different. This time, I wanted to be the inflictor. I wanted to make my best friend weak with ecstasy. I wanted her to feel the inability to breathe so badly, she felt strangled by it. I wanted to make her powerless.
Without even thinking, I snatched her face in my hands again and took her lips hostage, straddling her again. She wrapped her arms around my neck but I grabbed her hands and held them over her head while I kissed her. I ground my hips into hers, listening to the moan falling out of her mouth, like music. I let go of her hands and pulled her vest top over her head, pressing my lips to her warm skin the second it was exposed. She pushed on my shoulders, willing for me to move down her body. I obeyed instantly. I kissed, bit and liked my way over her, paying specific attention to her chest. My hands were busy pulling down her shorts before I my lips were below her naval. I kissed her hips in turn while tossing her shorts to one side and positioning myself between her legs.
I began kissing the inside of her thighs, feeling her shift uncomfortably in anticipation. I got closer and closer, licking just outside the edges of her underwear when she bucked her hips making me chuckle. I placed a firm kiss on top of her underwear, listening out for the noise I was expecting; it came out as a whine. I decided to stop teasing the poor girl and hooked my fingers into the elastic of her girl boxers, pulling them down her legs. She kicked them off by herself, not wanting me to waste any more time. I looked up at her watching me, locking our eyes together. The desperation faded from her brown orbs, darkened by lust, and softened as I gave her a tiny smile. Her expression didn’t change, she just kept staring. When I was sure her eyes wouldn’t wander from mine, I stretched my tongue without lowering my head and lightly brushed it along her. She threw her head back, making me chuckle against her, only making her moan because of the vibrations of my lips. I licked her again, harder this time and deeper letting my tongue indulge in her sweet, hot taste. I lapped at her for a while, purposefully the one spot she longed for me to attend to the most. Instead I pushed my tongue inside her, making her moan rather audibly.
It didn’t take long for her to be gasping and whining in pleasure so I thought I’d do what I knew she wanted. I pulled my tongue out of her slowly and slid my tongue along the length of her, listening to the way her breathing paused, before I reached my destination, hearing her almost scream at the sensation. I put full pressure on her, licking and sucking while she near ripped out my hair. I was dead set on getting her off soon and had the idea to use my hands too. I didn’t get to experiment for long; she came as soon as my fingers touched her. I was strangely proud of myself.
She collapsed, her entire body limb; this made it very difficult for me to get her shorts back on. When she was part way decent, I moved back up to lay beside her. She lay with her head close to my shoulder. I’d never felt so happy as I did when she draped her arm over my stomach and she breathed into the crook of my neck.
Sign up to rate and review this story