Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Tongue Like a Razor

by RosieRose

Suzie wants more. Axl delivers

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-06-22 - Updated: 2011-06-22 - 975 words - Complete

?Blocked
He had me pressed against the wall with one of his thighs in between my legs. I had my hands on his shoulders as he kissed my neck and pressed his erection into me. I curled my fingers into his beautiful red hair.
“Mmm Axl please” I moaned softly as he started to slowly lick my neck
“Shh Baby” He murmured against my jaw running one hand over my body and up the inside of my thighs “You woke people up last time”
I giggled “That wasn’t my fault”
“Yes it was” He teased sending a trail of small kisses around my chin and onto my lips. His fingers slid into my panties easily. He broke the kiss that had begun and looked deeply into my eyes.
“Someone’s a very wet girl”
I grinned unable to hold my excitement “Babe please” I said bringing my hands around to the sides of his neck “Please” I kissed his lips “Pretty please?” I kissed his jaw
“You don’t usually beg for it” He stroked my cheek with his other hand
“You don’t usually tease” I whispered. He grinned “It’s fun though” I smacked his chest and pouted playfully. He laughed and picked me up carrying me to the bed and putting me down. He took my panties off and stood over me grinning.
“Stop teasing” I said putting a leg up on his hip and reaching for him. He gave in and crawled on top of me kissing me passionately. I tore his pants and shirt off and he did the same to my dress and bra. Lust blazing in our eyes, he went down on me. He started with gentle kisses and soft rolls of his tongue before getting deeper and faster, I moaned and started gripping the bed sheets. His tongue was like a razor, there was no denying it.
Too soon he stopped and crawled back on top of me. He leant in and kissed me before putting my legs on his shoulders and pushing himself into me. I squealed as the pleasure I had been craving spread through my body like wild fire. Axl was deep inside of me and skilfully fucking me.
I didn’t bother to keep the volume of my orgasms down, I couldn’t anyway. I ran my hand over my breasts as I felt myself about to cum.
“Not yet baby” Axl said “Go on top”
We flipped positions and I slid onto his dick with no trouble. He gripped my hips as I leant back and thrusted hard on him. I pressed myself down harder on him reaching forward to grip onto his ribs.
“Axl!” I gasped throwing my head back in the heat of my climax. He groaned as I came on him and pulled me down to kiss him. We were both breathing heavily and sweat was visible on our bodies.
“Baby I love you” He said against my lips. I smiled “I love you too” He slid his soft tongue into my mouth and began to massage my tongue with his. We kissed hotly for a little while before I moved down to his pierced nipple and began to suck it and lick it gently. I couldn’t help but notice Axl’s erection rubbing against me again and decided to treat him. I slid down and licked the top of his cock putting the top of it in my mouth and sucked gently. Axl looked down at me and bucked his hips into me gently, asking for more. I took all of him in and brushed my fingers around his balls making him moan lightly. I felt his cock twitch and tasted his pre-cum. I picked up my pace and took him as deep as I could without gagging. He roughly gripped my hair as he came in my mouth, I swallowed it and sat up wiping the corners of my mouth. He sat up aswel and groped my breasts and began kissing me furiously.
“More” I said. I was hot again and hadn’t had enough.
“Don’t you ever get tired?” Axl asked still groping me.
“No” I said starting to give him a hand job “Never with you”
He pushed me down quickly and pinned my hands above my head. He slid his cock into me and pushed hard. My back arched and my hands broke free of his grip he slid one hand inside me again, playing with my clitoris.
“Yes! Yes Oh God Axl yes!”I screamed scratching his back. He growled in pain but didn’t stop or slow down.
“Give me more, more Axl more!” I loved rough sex, and Axl could be very rough. He thrusted into me so hard it almost hurt, his beautiful red hair had fallen carelessly over both our faces, our noses were touching and our breathing was heavy. We were both close. I pushed my hips up and we both came together.
Axl collapsed onto me and I found myself moaning a little from the after effect of my climax.
“Fuck” He said into my neck “Suze I have never been with anyone like you”
I stroked his cheek as my breathing began to go back into its normal rhythm. “I’ve never been with anyone who can make me cum like you can”
“Is that why you love me?” He flirted
“Yeah, that’s the only reason” I flirted back
He moved his head so he could look at me properly. He narrowed his eyes and pretended to pout “I knew it”
I giggled and he kissed me softly. “I actually do love you, for more reasons then you will ever know” I said. He stared at me for a moment, this time stroking my cheek.
“Well Baby right back at you” He said
Sign up to rate and review this story