Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

A little less spin the bottle a little more fuck me.

by northern-downpour

Spin the bottle has never been so cliche.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-06-24 - Updated: 2011-06-24 - 3811 words - Complete

?Blocked

Please rate or comment, i don't want to be one of these annoying people asking for recognition, but i'm a little worried that the story isn't good enough, much appreciated!

"Urgh guys, i'm bored, kinda drunk, slightly horny and i need some fun in my life!" Jon just stared at Spencer wondering what had gotten into him. Spencer was never that type of person. By that type, i mean, outspoken, horny and definitely not the type to get drunk. "Jeez Spen, since when did you decide to be fun?" Brendon and Ryan laughed along with Jon, but Spencer didn't look amused. Spencer snapped back with "Well sorry, Jon, for wanting to get with someone tonight whilst enjoying myself with a few beverages." A slight slur was murmered out of Spence's mouth each time he broke the silence. What Spencer had just said made Jon extremely happy; Jon had had a thing for Spencer ever since he took Brent's place as a bassist. They got talking, but never as far as a friendly cuddle. Tonight was the night he could make a move, and hopefully, Spencer would oblige.

"So... what should we do..." A noise came from the corner of the basement. It was Ryan. He had been delving into his diary, writing lyrics, possible song ideas, and aspects of his day. Nobody ever got to see that diary, and he would axe anyone who even laid a finger upon it. Mostly because he spills his heart out about Brendon. Ryan, as well as Jon, was too fucking scared to even mutter a feeling, so he kept them bottled up until he could write or even sing his thoughts down on paper. "Well, since we have a supply of alcohol, we could invite round some friends? They could bring some weed, and a possible game of spin the bottle..? Agreed?" Brendon had it all planned out. "Ok, who should we call though?" Ryan splashed back, eager to get the game going as he knew this was his chance. Before anyone had the chance to think Bren came back with "Ian and Dallon. Omg, they are so fun, they like to get drunk, love party , and have a great supply of weed. Yeah?" Everyone agreed, as they were all too eager to just get on with it.

A few minutes later Brendon came back into the basement to find an empty wine bottle layed out on a perfectly square cut piece of fabric; it was silk, so he knew it had to be Ryan's. Nobody noticed him when he crept back down the stairs and so he took the opportunity to look at Ryan's luscious brown locks. He had always admired Ryan's hair. He had always admired Ryan. Just didn't want to admit it. Like Jon and Ryan, Brendon was also too fucking scared. Spen caught a glimpse of Brendon staring at Ryan and watched his eyes as the trailed down to Ryan's ass, which was bent over adjusting all the cushions for everyone to sit on. Spencer walked over to Brendon whilst Jon and Ryan started an indepth conversation of their own.

"Brendon? Hey, helloo? Fucking hell Bren, i know he has a nice ass, but no need to fucking drool." "Shut up Spencer i was not fucking looking. He got in my way when i was in a trance." "Yeah whatever, we all know you have a thing for Ryan, well, apart from Ryan, he's fucking clueless." "Oh yeah, and you don't have a thing for Jon?" "What!? Thats absurd!" "Yeah ok, so on the tour bus you wouldn't be looking at his package, no?" "I hate how your so observant. Let's just get on with the game, if you want Ryan so bad, i'll set you up, ok?" "Vice versa" Brendon replied as they split off to join the other half.

Jon and Ryan also had that conversation. Jon wants Spencer and Ryan knows it. Ryan wants Brendon and Jon knows it. "So we're agreed then, yes?" "Ok, but what if it lands on Brendon for you and Spencer for me? That would be awkward..." "Look, if they don't want it, they won't put effort into it, they're bound to know we like them a little bit, so they won't go too far." Ryan's heart stopped beating ten to the dozen as he felt comforted in knowing Brendon might want him back.

A loud knock sounded from the front door. Nobody answered as they knew in five, four, three, two, one... "Yooo guys, you down there?" Ian and Dallon always did feel at home, so they waltz in whenever they please. "Hey, we're down here! You got the weed?" Ian was the first down the stairs. He answered Brendon's question with a flash of the little zip-lock baggie full to the brim of weed. "Wow." Dallon emerged into the centre and was the first one to sit down. "Let's get on it then!" He just wanted to get drunk, stoned, and spill his heart out to Ian, whom he has liked, possibly loved for over a year now.

They all sat around the bottle in a perfect spherical pattern. The ambience of the basement was erotic, yet wasn't intentional. Before anyone could speak, Ian had sparked up the spliff. He took three sharp, long intakes of the drug before passing it to the left of him, which was Brendon. This continued to happen around the circle. After Brendon, there was Spencer, Jon, Dallon and Ryan whom was sitting next to where the circle started with Ian. A few moments of puffing and blowing out thick, white chemicals, the group were on a high; literally. The room had a calm atmosphere, which suited the mood of the boys. Suddenly Ryan laughed at the sight of nothing in particular, and it was infectious, filling everyone up with slight chuckles and random sighing. Soon after they had had their moment, Jon spoke up. "So, who says we get this show on the road? I'll go first, but i must warn you, if it lands on you, my dares are the best, so you better be willing to do anything. And i mean anything." This almost scared the group, but nevertheless went with it.

Dallon. The bottle spins a little to the left, a little to the right, positioning itself on it's victim. Dallon breathes out a sharp gasp as he didn't intend on being the first to be humiliated. Jon points to Dallon. "I dare you to, um..." He let his mind wander for a few seconds, with the knowledge of knowing Dallon had the hots for Ian. He didn't hesitate. "I dare you to make out with, hmm, Ian. For three whole minutes. And i will be timing so don't think you can worm your way out of this one, Weekes." Ian was shy at the though, although he also cared a lot for Dallon. An awful lot. He was staring at the floor, ruffling his own curls, when he saw a shadow creep it's way over to him. He lifted his head up with no time to take a breath, and their lips closed tight together. Dallon did not hesitate in corresing Ian's lips, asking for entrance. Ian obliged and that was when the three minutes oficially started. No eyes were open, no breaths were taken, no noise was made; Oh apart from that sigh that just escaped from Ian. Dallon was surprised, knowing a moan could only mean he was enjoying the kiss. Feeling confident, he deepened the kiss, put his left hand behind Ian's back and his right hand gliding through his hair. He felt Ian's back arch slightly at the sensation of another persons touch, but he must have gotten used to it, as he began to grab a hold of Dallon's hips. He pulled him closer by the hooks on his and ever so slightly smiled into the kiss. Dallon felt the smile, returning one before harshly thrashing his hips into Ian's. "Time's up guys... Hey... oh God i knew this would happen." They both opened their eyes, leaning back, Dallon realized he had made his way on top of Ian. His cheeks turned a shade of plum but he certainly didn't regret what just happened. He just hopes Ian doesn't think he was doing it just for the dare.

"Jeez, you guys are either incredibly hot for each other, or fucking amazing actors. And i think i know the answer." Brendon exclaimed, as both of their faces went pink. "And also, you might not want to wear tight pants next time....". After Jon it was Dallon's turn to spin. Using his left hand, preferably his strongest hand getting a good spin on it, he sits back and watches it as it simmers into a slow movement, resting on it's next victim. It lands on Spencer. Oh how lucky. "Well then, i dare little Spencer here to get a little Joncer going on in here." Jon's head slowly lifted up, almost as if he couldn't believe what had just been dared. Jon looked at Spencer and said "Joncer huh? I like it. It's catchy." He then gave Spencer a look that said So, are we going to do this or? Spencer's heart was beating out of his chest. He couldn't believe he got to kiss the man of his dreams. Thoughs were running through his mind. "how's my breath? do i look ok? oh god what if i'm a bad kisser..." Before he could think of anything else, a warm presence was upon him. Then his lips. Oh god, Jon's lips. His mind was a wave of emotions. He couldn't think straight. Pleasure was rising through his body, filling up like a cup of luke warm water. Before he knew it Jon was straddling him playing with his jean belt hooks. Sliding his hands over his shirt feeling his chest. Jon's thoughts were muddled as he fondled with Spencer's hair. "Oh god, Spencer has the best lips. Mmm." Spencer got a wave of confidence as he rolled over to be on top of Jon and began grinding his hips against Jon's. Oh god. Oh shit. "OK GUYS CALM DOWN!" Dallon almost had to scream to get them to slow off each other. Damn it was getting hot down there. "Ok, who spins next?" Dallon asked, as Ryan raises his hand. "Dude, i don't know if i have the strength to spin it. I. Am. Baked." Ryan always loved a good spliff. But damn did it make him lazy. Ryan attempted spinning it and it eventually span at least a quater of the way around when it hit Spencer once again. "Fucking hell, are you trying to make me horny as fuck?" "Dude, you said yourself you were already horny, so it's your fault." Brendon's voice echoed. "Fine." Spencer huffed. "What's my dare then?" Ryan replied with "Well, seen as you already got hot and heavy, i won't put you through that again. I guess you could.. hmm.." Ryan couldn't think but a little voice emerged from the corner of the group saying "fuck him." Ryan thought to himself "Brendon you horny fucker." He quite liked it. Infact, he fucking loved it. He would take Brendon there and then, but he hasn't had the chance yet, and even if he did, he doubted Brendon would be up for it. "Yeah ok then, Spencer, fuck Jon." Both boys looked wary of the situation. They were both drunk, both high, and both incredibly horny. But do they? They were both bound to know that they had feelings for one another. Oh god. Just fucking do it. You want to. You need to. "So.. you guys gonna or do i have to do it?" "Hahah! Shut up Ryan, we all know you want to fuck Brendon's brains out. Wait your fucking turn!" "Oh god, shut up, i mean, no, fuck off!" Ryan caught Brendon looking at him from the corner of his eyes. Those chocolate seductive eyes. Whilst Ryan was getting lost in thoughts about Brendon, he didn't notice that Spencer and Jon actually left. "Who's next then?" Ryan asked in a daze. "Um, i think Brendon should spin, he hasn't had a go yet, and Ryan's about to spaz out if he doesn't get any action soon." Without a breath of a word Brendon spins the bottle. Ryan watches how Brendon spins it. His hand grasps the bottle with a tense grip. He toys with it a bit. Teases it. Then eventually spins it. Man his wrists are strong. His grip is amazing. Fuck. Ryan. Stop.

The bottle eventually stops after a long suspensive wait. Surprise surprise. It lands on dear old Ryan. "Oh god how fucking cliche." Ryan blurts out. Brendon's eyes turn to dust as he takes it as a negative comment. "It's ok Ry, i'll spin again.." "NO" Ryan almost chokes up a lung. "I mean, no, it's fine, it's good." They both exchange a sweet, shy smile. "Um, Ryan, i dare you to.. um.." Brendon didn't know what to do. He couldn't dare him to kiss him, i mean, thats just desperate. But if he dared anything else to someone then it's like he's not interested; And he would be jealous. "Um i need to go get a glass of water. Iv'e got extreme cotton mouth man, um someone else dare Ry." Before anyone could say anything Brendon had legged it out of the basement and was flustering around in the kitchen. Back down in the basement Ian had butted in and dared Ryan for Brendon. "Um, well since there's so much fucking tension between you guys, just fuck already." "WHAT, you can't just do that, um, fuck Ian you absolute dick head..." Ian replied with "It's a dare. You've got to do it. End of. Period." What was running through Ryan's mind was absolutely absurd. Oh my god what are they doing. I mean of course i want to, but him, what if he doesn't want to, what if he doesn't take it seriously, oh god. Just go for it Ryan, you love him. Just do it. What happened next was sure to make anyone fall in love with Ryan. He waited for Brendon to come back down the stairs, grabbed him from behind, let his arms wander around his petite, pale body. Let his hands hover just above Brendon's trouser line, instantly turning him on. He span him round so they were facing each other. Their eyes locked together. Breaths hovering above each others lips. Ian and Dallon watched in amazement, getting slightly turned on themselves. Brendon leaned in to nibble on Ryan's ear as he whispered "Iv'e wanted you for so long." Ryan couldn't take it anymore he wanted him. He needed him. "So what's my dare then?" Ryan hastily replied with "Oh shut up and fuck me Urie." Oh god, how he loved Ryan when he was dominant.

Fumbling up the stairs, Brendon managed to feel for the door handle whilst Ryan was pushing him backwards with his soft, tender lips. They passed the living room where Spencer and Jon were going at it like mad men. Through his teeth Brendon managed to slick out "damn they're up for it" Ryan smiled against the kiss giving out a breath of a laugh. They continued with locked lips all the way to Brendon's room once again fumbling for the door handle. Once in, they didn't even make it to the bed. Ryan threw Brendon up against the desk, ravishing his neck. Biting at his weak places, making him tremble at the knees. "Oh fuck. Ryan, i-i lov-" "Shh" Ryan whispered in his ear, leaving condensation to drip from his lobe. He picked Brendon up as Brendon straddled him, and carried him to the window. He didn't care if anyone saw, as he threw Brendon's back up against the glass. Ryan's lips traced circles of kisses over Brendon's chest, up to his chin and down to his collarbones. Oh god, his collar bones. Brendon's weak spot was just to the right of his neck, and fucking hell didn't Ryan know, It's a good job Brendon was being held up by Ryan, or else his legs would have given way from the extreme pleasure. He felt euphoric. Once again Ryan was on the move. Slamming Brendon hard onto the matress. Luckily the matress was soft, as that was as rough as Ryan's ever tret him. He loved the rough Ryan. Ryan clambered on top of him, straddling him and grinding his hips in sync with Brendon's. Brendon let out a whimper, but let all go as a load moan escaped his plump lips. Ryan moaned upon hearing Brendon, and he dived back into his mouth, letting his tongue caress Brendon's, feeling every line and bump. Brendon sat up and removed his shirt. He grabbed tight hold of Ryan's and didn't bother unbuttoning it. Ripped it clean off. Panting, Ryan manages to say "fuck Bren that was a $40 shirt." "Well, you can't expect me to be patient unbuttoning 30 odd buttons when such a fine young boy is getting me off." Ryan just laughed, knowing it was all worth it in the end. Before they got back to anything, they carefully eyed up each other. Taking in every limb and section of skin. Soaking it up in all of its glory. They met each others eyes. The knew. They knew it was right. Going gently now, Ryan looks down. "Urie, what are your pants still doing on? Lets take care of that" He unbuckled his belt and slipped off his suspenders. Fuck, i love Bren in suspenders. He zips and unbuttons, and carefully pulls down his trousers, in a loving manner, of course. Unlike Ryan, Brendon just rips Ryans off. Well, i suppose that's the best way seen as they were practically stuck to his legs. Once they were almost naked, they scrambled up to the headboard, not losing eye contact. Silently caressing each other. Ryan let his hand hover above Brendon's waist line, just above his boxers. Teasing him for a few seconds, he strokes above the elastic, pulling it down, then letting go, leaving his ghost like skin a little bit red. He finally let the moment come. His hand grasping Brendon's swollen member, stroking it with the underside of his thumb, feeling every inch of it. "Fuck. fu-" Brendon couldn't get out his last words as a wave of pleasure took his breath away. Ryan's hand gently moved up and down, taking every inch of Brendon. He was melting in the palm of Ryan's hand. Brendon's head flew back in ecstasy and his hips thrust into Ryan's hand. Ryan, leaving trails of kissed down Bren's chest, switched his hand for his mouth, surprising Brendon, but was all the more pleasurable. His mouth slipped up and over, going half way and bobbing back up. He would take half, bring it back out, take half, teasing Brendon. He finally took it all, making Brendon cry out loud. "Ry Fuck! Fuck me, just.. stop.. please.." He looked him straight in the eye whilst he was blowing him, turning each of them on like nothing else mattered. Nothing else did matter. Apart from that moment. That touch, that lick, that feel. Oh fuck. Brendon couldn't take it anymore as he cried out "Please.. just.. fuck me.. pleas-" His short air supply wore him out, as well as Ryan placing two fingers over his mouth. "Lick" Ryan demanded. Brendon looked confused, but obliged. Ryan's eyes rolled back as Brendon coated his fingers in hot saliva, raising and ducking his head giving Ryan a mental blow job. Ryan couldn't get his breath in sync as he moaned left right and centre. Brendon applied pressure to Ryan's fingers, going faster, sliding his tongue down the groove in between both fingers. Ryan couldn't take it anymore when he panted "So. You ready?" Brendon the knew what Ryan was doing and boy was he excited. His eyes lit up as he nodded and gave off a tiny moan at the thought. Ryan rested his hand on Brendon's chest, slowly prodding his entrance. Letting him get used to the sensation of another person. He slowly ran his fingers around the outside, carefully applying the correct amount of pressure. He slid in one finger, making Brendon moan in pain. His eyes watering as the lower part of his stomach began to burn. Ryan asked "you ok?" Brendon nodding as he got back his composure. Brendon gave Ryan the nod of approval, knowing he could go in with a second finger. "Fuck... fuuuuck" It burned Brendon's skin on contact, but he began getting used to it as Ryan made his fingers into a scissoring motion. He began slowly bending and relaxing his fingers and Brendon became more relaxed. He moaned as it began to feel good. Hell, it felt great. So great, he just wanted it now. "Ry, do it now, just do it." "You sure?" "Yeah, fuck hurry up, i need you inside me." Ryan smirked, knowing how much he was wanted. Pre cum soaked Ryan's dick, no need for any lubrication, he went straight in. He didn't tease, he wasn't shy, he wasn't smooth. Brendon yelped, thinking he would take his time. Ryan let it slide in, and kept it there for a moment, letting Brendon get used to the sensation. "Move. Fast." Brendon let out. Ryan obeyed and began pumping himself in and out. Reaching for Brendon's legs to give some leverage, he managed to hit Brendon's prostate, making him cry out in pleasure. He tightened around Ryan's length, bringing Ryan to the edge. "Fuuck Bren, i'm so close..." "Me too Ry, we'll try together, i-i love you so much" He said, panting with all he had. Ryan kept his rhythm, knowing he was soon about to lose it as he came closer and closer. Just as Ryan lost the beat of his thrusting, Brendon cried out, with one last hit of his prostate, he came within seconds afterwards, loading himself onto Ryan's stomach. Ryan shortly after Brendon managed to reach his peak as Brendon tightened around him, making him cry out in ecstasy. Brendon felt Ryan's hot fluid inside which only made him even hotter. He slowly leant himself down, leaving trails of kisses on Brendon's stomach, lovingly caressing his thighs. He pulled out and lay down gently beside Brendon. Both without breath, hot, sweaty messes. "Hey, Ry?" "Yeah Bren?" "Why didn't you tell me you liked me?" "I don't like you." Brendon looked at Ryan with dissapointment and dismay. "You, you don't?" "No. I love you." Brendon's frown became a smile as he pushed his body up to Ryan's, and let his lips brush against his. "I love you too, Ry."
Sign up to rate and review this story